The Gift Box Ch. 06

Story Info
Life suddenly changes.
4.6k words
4.47
23.6k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/20/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Almost three months had past since the threesome at the cabin. Emily was preparing a special dinner for Eric. Excited about her recently discovered news, she wanted to tell him during a quiet romantic evening alone.

Eric arrived home earlier than normal as she was finishing her last dish for their dinner. She turned to look at him, and he kissed her before laying his briefcase on the table, taking her in his arms. "Are you about done in here?"

"Yes, just let me turn this off." she reached over and turned off the stove, and then back to him.

He pulled her behind him into the living room and sat her on the sofa, "Where are the kids?"

"Willow and Brey are with Erica, Brendan is over at a friends, and Hayden is at her dance class. Erica will be picking her up later, I asked her to keep the kids for the night. Why?"

"Because right now, Em, I need you." Not once did he release her from his grip, tightening around her body to draw her closer to him. "Baby, promise me, no matter what happens, you'll always love me."

She looked at him, "Eric, yes, Eric. You know I will always love you."

He relaxed, kissing her all over her chest and neck, working his way to her lips. "Em, I love you baby, I love you."

She rested in his arms, feeling his body change against hers. "Could I interest you in a sexual romp?"

Eric pulled her to him and pulled up her dress, tossing it away as his hand slid down to her wetness, feeling of her sex, "Um yes, nice and juicy, just the way I like it."

He pulled away, and picked her up, carrying her to their room, sitting her on the edge of their bed. He stepped back, quickly removed his tie, unbuttoning his shirt before slipping it from his body, and knelt down between her legs. She looked down at him, "Yes."

His mouth was on her, sucking her hot lips, trashing his tongue around inside her hole, tasting of the cream that was embedded deeply into her. She pushed his head into her lips as he ravaged each inch of her swollen pleasure, coaxing him to suck harder at her.

She bucked his face as he let his tongue slip down and tease in and out of her love hole while his fingers grasped her cheeks, sliding his thumb around her puckered hole, he moaned into her swellings, making it vibrate, bring her to the edge, making her spew heated love all over his face.

"Yes baby, yes," he mumbled as he licked the juices that flowed over him, milking her for more.

"Please baby, please, more, fuck me with your tongue!" she pleaded.

He did as she requested, pushed in and out of her with its thickness, needing her ass with his fingers, and then dipping them deep, as he sucked on her swollen clit that stood out boldly, waiting for his attention. When he did, she came, squirting a fountain that he couldn't contain, soaking his face, and chest.

He let her to relax and pulled away long enough to yank his slacks from his body before he penetrated her deeply.

Eric sat back on his haunches, and Emily grabbed his arms, bringing herself into a sitting position upon his stiffness, thrusting deep on him, bouncing with fury.

Eric eased her back on the bed and laid her down, moving himself over her to cover her body with his own. He kissed her deeply, wanting to take all of her that he could. "Em, I love you baby, I love you."

"I love you Eric!" she moaned back in deep breaths to him as she clung to his neck. She tightened around his strength and exploded about him, bringing him to his edge, allowing his release of hot love inside her body.

"Fuck Em, god Em!" he shoved into her depths and tightened her to him again as he exploded.

Eric was quiet as he lay next to her, his breathing returning to normal.

Emily looked at him wondering what was troubling him, because his mood suddenly changed. He traced her side, up to her neck, and then to her cheek, "Emily, always remember how much I love you, how much you mean to me." His tone shook her.

"You scare me when you sound like that." she looked at his eyes, seeing depths of worry.

He took a deep breath, drawing Emily's hands between them to rest against his chest, he looked into her eyes, "Tangy called me, she had some news."

"Some news, about what?" Emily didn't like where this was going. She and Eric had never hidden anything from each other their whole marriage, but if she thought was he was going to say was true, she would have rather he kept it to himself.

He looked straight through her, as if he was trying to decide what to say. "Tangy called me and told me that she wants to see me, it's important since the divorce is finalized."

"What does her divorce with our son have anything to do with you?"

He swallowed hard, "Remember when I broke my leg, and you were gone, and we thought I took too many pills and..."

She cut him off, "Yes, please, we don't need to go over that again." Emily looked at him, she knew right then what he was saying.

He sat up, holding her hands tighter, "She called to tell me she was pregnant with my son. Now she wants to see me to see if she can work things out between us before the baby is born."

Emily pulled away from him, her heart was confused, and so was her head, she had even forgotten her own news she wished to share with him that evening. "Eric, I don't understand? What are you saying?"

"Em, she wants me to take responsibility of the baby, and her. I'm saying that I am going to meet her, that I am going to get to the bottom of this and see if she's telling the truth or if it's another of her fucking lies!"

"No, you can't. If it were the truth, why would she not have told you before now? We all know how she wanted you." She paused, sitting up on the bed, "If it is your baby, are you leaving me?"

"God no Em, I would never. How could you even think such a thing!" She shrugged her shoulders, tears begun trickling down her cheek. He brushed them from her face and kissed her, "Baby, you know she schemes things, I don't know if she's lying or not, but I need to find out. I'm going to ask Liz to do a DNA test on the baby, and see if she's telling me the truth."

Emily looked at him, "How far along is she? Did she say?"

"No. I figured it's been almost nine months since I broke my leg, you tell me how far along she would be. I'm going to talk to Liz and see what's the best thing to do." He took her hands again, "Emily, please baby, you know what happened. I just want to make sure you know what else is going on." She suddenly felt so lost. Eric continued, "Emily, if it's true, if she is carrying my son, I don't want this to come between us."

"Eric. Do you really think I would leave you for something like that?"

"No, but I'm afraid she'll hurt you baby. Promise me you'll be careful when you're out with the kids or by yourself." he wasn't making any sense to her, talking around in circles the way he did only made her worry.

"Don't worry, I'll be careful." she kissed him on his cheek.

"Em, I don't want to loose you over any of this, baby," he looked at her, making her uneasy, "I talked to her earlier, I told her I would meet her this evening."

"You what!"

"I told her I would see her tonight. I want to get this over with as soon as I can."

"You mean to tell me you came home early, making love to me, before you take off to meet some half crazed woman who claims you're the father of her child!" she scrambled from the bed, staring him down, "and now you're trying to smooth things over with me?"

"No. I came home to make love to my wife, to let her know how much I love her before something happens that is unexpected."

"Unexpected? What to do you think is going to happen?"

"I don't know Em. I just needed my wife, my baby, the only woman I have ever loved. I need to show you how much I love you."

"Why didn't you tell me before?"

"I wasn't thinking. I was trying to figure out how to deal with this."

"How long has it been since you found out?"

"I've known for about a week now."

"And you decided now, all the sudden, come home, make love to me, tell me the truth, and run off to see the little lying bitch, after I was worn down and asleep!" she was scrambling to get her satin robe and cover her body.

"NO! That's not what I planned on doing. I wanted to make love to you. I love you Em. I know how much you love me, that's why I'm telling you now! I want you to know what's going on." How could he tell her if he didn't understand it all himself.

"And you just couldn't bring yourself to tell me when she called you last week, or when ever it was!" she was stepping away from him. "Don't you trust me to help you, to listen, to understand?"

"Yes, but I thought it best if I waited until now."

"Why Eric? We could have had this taken care of before now. I could have gone to see her."

"No, I don't want you going. I told you, I don't trust her. I don't want you hurt."

"Hurt? Don't want me Hurt! What the hell do you think I'm feeling now! Betrayed, hurt, confused. You don't want me to go with you because you think things can be handled better by yourself. What are you going to do, take a test run to see if you actually liked what you had when she seduced you? Is that why you don't want me there! Tell me Eric, tell me!" she pointed at her own chest.

"Damn it Emily! I don't want you there because there's too much at stake!" he snapped loudly, not realizing the intensity of his voice.

"What's at stake Eric, some lying girl who claims you're the baby's father!" she threw the back of her hand up to her forehead, mimicking a distressed woman, "Oh Eric, I'm pregnant with your baby. How do we get Emily out of our lives so that you can be a daddy to my child, and be my husband!" her tone was childish.

"Fuck Em! It's not like that. I just need to go see her." he was gritting his teeth, anger building more, but he was controlling his tone.

"What are you going to do Eric, pay her off?" Emily's voice was heated.

"I was going to make arrangements with her about..."

She turned away from him, crossing her arms, "Oh, you're going to make some kind of deal with her about the child. Why Eric? You don't even know if it is your child, it could be some one else's the way she acted!"

"Em, it's not like that."

"Then what is it like Eric? Tell me so I understand."

"Baby, I can't explain it. This is just something I have to do, without you there."

She turned on her heel and faced Eric when he came to stand behind her, trying to put his hands on her shoulders, "Why Eric? Why can't you explain it to me, or give me a reason why? You don't trust me enough to tell me the truth? Why Eric? Have you been fucking her all along? Is that what all this is about, and now, you're, you're busted!"

"FUCK EM! It's nothing like that, how could you even think I would do that to you!"

"I don't know. you let me fuck our own son for my pleasure, who's to say that you weren't fucking your ex-daughter-in-law for yours!"

"DAMN IT EMILY!" he grabbed her shoulders, trying to make her understand why he needed to do this alone. "Damn it, do you really think I would be struggling with this as much if I was? I don't want it to ruin our marriage baby. I have to take care of this by myself, can't you understand!"

"No, Eric, I can't, because you can't give me a good enough reason why you have to do this alone."

"I told you, I don't want you to get hurt. I don't trust her. If I go by myself, then something happens, you will be here to take care of things. Baby, I love you, damn it, I'm trying to protect you."

"Eric, protect me from what? Tell me, because I just don't understand."

"I can't Emily. I can't." his voice was harsh to her.

She pulled away from him and stormed out the door, her emotions rocked with anger and fear, and anguish. How could he not tell her, or give her the real reason behind his own reasoning.

After he thought things had cooled down, he came to sit at the kitchen table with her. He took her hand and kissed it, "Emily, I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me."

The tears still stung her eyes in anger and hurt, but she never spoke to him. She stared through him, her voice was different to his ears, she wasn't screaming, but he had never heard this woman come from her in as many years as he had loved her.

"Eric, you go do what you need to do. What ever it is I've done to upset you, I'm sorry. But know this, what ever you should choose, I love you. Just like my decisions with Scott, I won't regret them because I knew we discussed them and we knew what was going on between us. But this," she pointed at her heart, "I'm not going to be hurt because of something that was beyond any of our control." She took a deep breath and held her head high, "After what happened earlier, or you can tell me why you feel the need to keep this from me, I don't want to, I can't be," she took a deep breath, "I'll be sleeping in the guest room, until you figure out what you're going to do about HER. I'm sorry Eric, but I'm not going to let you hurt me again."

"Emily! I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm only trying to protect you and our family!" he pounded his fist on the table, scaring her. Emily left the kitchen, walking into the family room, looking around, scared and lonely.

"Emily."

"Go away Eric."

"Can I use your car?"

She turned her back to him, and walked to the window, "You can use what ever the hell you want. Just go take care of the little bitch. Maybe the sex will be worth it!"

"Emily!" She stared at him, her eyes cutting through him like daggers. "I'll be back in a few hours, you don't have to wait up," he finally said, not knowing what else to do.

"I don't plan on it!"

After all this time in their marriage, he let something like this happen to the only woman he had ever loved. He should have told her when he first found out, should have asked for her help instead of dealing with it himself, but he needed to protect her because if his suspicious were correct, she needed safeguarded now more than ever.

He walked to her to hold her and kiss her, apologize, but he didn't blame her for not wanting him around. He held her; she kept her back to him and closed her eyes. As much as she wanted to hold him, her pride would not break.

"Emily Kathryn, I Love you, no matter what you think of me, My heart belongs to you," he whispered as he kissed her cheek. "Em, I only want to protect you, and right now, that is the most important thing to me."

He slid his hand down to her belly, rubbing it, and then hugged her tightly before he left her alone. She broke down in tears when he left her, knowing he already knew.

***

Eric was pulling out of the driveway as Scott was pulling in on his bike, they exchanged some words, and Eric left. Scott was too Emily with in minutes. "Mom, dad said he was going to see Tangy?" Scott put his arms around her and pulled her around to face him. She pushed away.

"I'm sorry Scott, I'm not in the mood for passion." she flinched as she pulled her hands away.

"Mom, what happened?"

"Your father and I had a fight over Tangy. She called him, I guess, and it was more important for him to rush off and see her tonight, than what I had planned." she huffed, "He chose her over me!"

Scott traced her cheek with a shaky hand, "Dad? Dad never does anything like this."

"Well, I guess this time he had a reason, but still I don't know what it was." her voice was angry as she walked away from him, "Scott, I just need sometime alone. I'm going out to the pool house for a while."

"Sure mom. Hey," he started to walk to her and she stopped him at arms length, "why was dad going to see Tangy?"

"Apparently she told him it's his child she's carrying."

"WHAT!" He said in astonishment, trying to understand it all.

Emily didn't feel like explaining everything to him, but she did mention that she had asked Erica to keep the younger children. If Scott felt like it, he could go and bring them home because her plans for the night were ruined. Emily stormed from the room.

Scott called Erica and made arrangements with her to drop off the kids. It wasn't long before Erica walked in behind him, holding the babies. He took Brey from her arms, "What has your mother done now!"

"What's going on with mom and dad? I certainly wasn't expecting you to call me. What's this about they had a change of plans, and to bring the kid back?"

"I don't know sis. Dad took off as I came in, he didn't say too much. Mom, she's really upset, and all I could get out of her was dad took off to see Tangy."

"Tangy? Why the hell would he go see her?"

"Something about a baby?" They looked at each other, suspicions running deep.

"No, Scott, you don't think?"

"I don't know what to think." he looked at Breyden, she still held Willow. "Let me help you get their things."

"Hayden was trying to help, but I don't know what she had in her hands."

They walked out together to collect the diaper bags and help Hayden carry in the pizza's that Erica had bought for her and Brendan.

A few hours later, after the house was settled, Scott tried to call Tangy several times, knowing she wouldn't answer because she had no reason to talk to him.

Scott made sure Hayden and Brendan had their baths, he did the dishes, then put his son and sister down for the night, giving Emily some distance. When he thought things she was calm enough with her emotions, he went to the living room and sat with her.

He took her hand, "Mom, talk to me. Tell me why dad did this to you?"

"IF I knew Scott, it wouldn't bother me so much. Ok, maybe I deserved it, maybe all of my fucking around has come back on me, but we had an agreement." she looked up at him, a vague expression in her eyes.

"What are you talking about mom?" he eased closer to her, hoping to comfort her.

"Scott, I don't know what the hell I'm talking about. I'm still shocked over the whole thing."

He took a deep breath, "Tell me why she called again?"

Emily looked at him, running her hand over her face and pushing her hair back, she shook her head, tears forming in the corners of her eyes. "I guess she called him at work, I don't know. He got in early and said we needed to talk. I had fixed such a nice dinner, I was just finishing up when he arrived. So we sat down and discussed some things." She swallowed hard trying to stay on the subject, "anyway, he tells me that the reason she called him in the first place was because she wanted to let him know she was pregnant with his son."

"His son?" Scott didn't know how to take that.

"Yes. And according to him, the baby is due anytime now. But because of your divorce, she didn't want to come around here. So, now since you're finally divorced, she wants to, and I quote, "work things out between us before the baby is born". I don't know if I should be concerned, or angry, or sad, or what, Scott."

"Mom, what the hell is there to work out between them?"

"I have no idea, unless they have been seeing each other all this time and we didn't know about it. But I don't see why he would say that he doesn't want it to ruin our marriage, if that was the case. He just kept telling me he needed to protect me, and there was so much at stake, he didn't want me hurt. I just don't understand why he was so angry, and I don't know if it was me, or because of her." she looked at him, seeing her beautiful son, and so much of Eric in him, "Scott. Please, let's keep this between us. I don't need your brothers or sisters to find out."

"Ok mom."

She put her arms around Scott and held on to him. "I'm sorry about earlier, I was just..."

"I understand mom. I do. I'm sorry. I wish I would have been home, none of this would have happened."

"Thank you baby. Thank you." she kissed his cheek and he held her tightly.

***

All of the kids were asleep when Scott came back to check on Emily. She seemed so lost, he had never seen his mom in such a state. "Mom, you know it's after midnight?"

12