The Gift Box Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They carefully drove up the mountain road to the cabin, and hurried inside. It was cold, but the heat between them seemed to warm up the house. They took time enough to turn on the furnace, and a light or two, locking the door behind them, keeping the kiss.

"I don't want to be your mother tonight Scott, I want to be your lover, your girlfriend, what ever you want me to be. Make me forget everything but us, make mad passionate love to me, because I need you Scott. I need you so much." she whispered deeply, pushing her body to his.

Emily was out of her clothes and lying in the bed by the time Scott got to the room. She held her hands out to him, bringing him into the bed with her, "Make love to me Scott, take it all away, everything but us baby. Make love to me like we have never loved before, I only want to think about us." she entangled herself against his body, kissing him with heat that drove him mad for her.

"Yes Emily, I want to love you, like I never have before. I want to give you all of my heat and passion." he kissed down her cheek, and to her neck and ear.

She stopped him, "Scott, we have to be careful." she reached down and touched her expanding midsection. "I told your father today, I'm pregnant, almost four months."

He stopped and pulled away from her, "What are you saying?"

"Scott, this may be your child."

"Mine. How can you be sure?"

"Because, if I counted right, it was the night the three of us were up here, New Years Eve. So there's a good chance that I'm carrying your child." she put his hand to her tummy and he smiled, "I love you Scott, I love you."

He was very quiet, watching her eyes, looking over her body, touching her softly, taking in the rise of her forming bump. Excitement and pleasure took over his emotions, and he let a tear roll from his eye. "Oh Emily, what a beautiful gift."

He raised back up to capture her lips to his, kissing her softly, full of love and want of her.

She whispered through their kiss, "Make love to me like you did the night we conceived our child, slowly, passionately, gently. I want to forget everything Scott, but us, make me forget who I am, and the world around me. Love me Scott, love me."

"Yes Emily, I promise." he pulled away to look at her, "with all my heart, I'll love you."

12