The Gift Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh god I will never forget the next moment, the moment I finally turned to look at her. While she still had her shirt on, but her pants and pink lace panties were down below her knees. Her right hand was covering her pussy, but I it was obvious by the glistening on her middle and index finger she had been playing with herself. Her legs were spread just enough for me to see that she had even gotten her wetness on Keira's seat, and not a little bit either. Unlike my wife and I, who were pale and white at all times of the year, Juliana's skin was darker and naturally brown. The area surrounding her pussy that was half-visible around her small right hand was completely bare, not even any stubble that I could see. My wife had waxed her pussy once before, and this reminded me of that. God it was beautiful, and as the smell of her sex filled my nostrils, my cock immediately engorged again, pushing painfully up against the inside of my jeans.

"I'm sorry, it was, I uh—" she was sputtering, unable to look at me and almost near tears. "...I just came in and there was a little media player button in the taskbar, and I swear I just meant to close it so I could clear out the RAM, and I didn't even mean to open it I was just going to close it!" She finally looked up at me, and there was a little tear running down her cheek. Her eyes were getting puffy, and her cheeks were bright red—probably from embarrassment. I know the embarrassment—no, theshame—I felt when I realized what I heard the video playing and realized someone else was looking at it. "I swear, I didn't mean too, it was an accident, I hit play, I didn't mean to, I would never!..."

"It's ok, really, it's not your fault. I was jacking off when you rang the door bell and you caught me off guard. I should have closed it." The vulgarness of what I said had the desired effect. She stopped stammering at me and the terrified look started to fade off her face. I had basically made self vulnerable and let her know that it was ok and I wasn't mad at her in one breath. "Did you like it?"

I could not have asked for a better reaction. Her face instantly went bright red, and she started stammering again, only this time she was clearly experiencing a different emotion. "Did I like it? You mean, did I like... the video?"

"Yes Juliana, did you like the video of Keira and I making love? Did you like the sight of her naked body sprawled out before the camera? Do you enjoy seeing her beautiful breasts bouncing up and down aas she rides on my dick? Or the sight of her sweet little pink pussy, all puffed up and soaking wet from getting fucked, completely visible to the camera as she lets me take her in the ass?" I wanted nothing more in the world at that moment than to let my manhood go free...

"Yes." She said, barely above a whisper. Her hand was unconsciously starting to rub back and forth across her pussy, her finger darting ever so mischievously inside. "Oh god yes..."

"I am sorry that I so rudely interrupted you, Juliana. Would you do me a favor?" She nodded meekly, still half-masturbating but clearly confused and not ready to go full bore yet. "I feel terrible about stopping you from enjoying yourself. Please, take the rest of your clothes off and finish. Would you do that...for me?" I dragged the last part out a bit, putting the slightest bit of desire in my voice. I wanted her to know that I too was enjoying this.

Apparently, that was enough for her to let go finally and abandon herself to the moment. She reached down and pushed her pants and panties down and kicked them off into the corner of the room, took her shirt off, and in one quick motion reached behind her back and unsnapped her bra, letting it fall to the floor. Her breasts were about the same size as my wife's, her nipples were small and perky with areoles barely bigger than a quarter. Her entire body was the same color for the most part, a natural pigment appearing a light tan. She had soft black ankle socks on, tiny little things really covering her little feet, and to my delight she chose to keep them on. There was something so sexy about a woman with nothing on but a pair of socks.

No longer encumbered by her garments, she leaned back in my wife's office chair and spread her legs wide, and put both of her feet up on the cross bar at the back of my wife's computer. This caused her hips to tilt back, exposing her pussy even more. Dear god, I thought for sure at that moment I was going to explode—her pussy was breathtaking. She clearly waxed the entire area around it regularly, as there wasn't a single bit of hair, nor any kind of bumps or marks associated with razor burn or ingrown hairs. The skin was flawless, smooth, and the slightest shade of tan. The slight darkness to the skin made the pink of her pussy stand out even more. While her lips and crevice were puffy and swollen from arousal and the work she had been putting on them, I had never seen so little loose skin on a woman's sex in my life. This was clearly a girl who had not been fucked a lot before. Also, the wetness...dear god was her pussy soaking wet. No wonder it had made a wet spot on the seat! I had never seen so much, even in porn, on a pussy that had not been cummed in yet.

I turned the screen back on, and as it energized up the sounds of the video continued. At this point in the film, Keira had turned her back to the camera, facing me. She still had my cock buried in her tight little asshole, but she was riding it slow and rhythmically now, making love to me more than fucking me as she was when I had turned the monitor off. We were both moaning, no longer trying to make any words, each of us nearing completion. Like most women, Keira couldn't get off just from getting fucked in the ass without some kind of clitoral stimulation. Keira turned back around again, never letting me come completely out of her, so she could show her soaking wet snatch to the camera once more, and began furiously fingering herself, not missing one beat in the rhythmic wave of grinding her sweet little asshole on my cock.

Juliana must have really liked what she was seeing, because she had already put both of her legs up on to the desk and leaned back so she could really rotate her hips even more. I almost came in pants without any stimulation at all when I saw the reason why: with her right hand still working magic on her tight little hairless cunt, her left middle finger was buried in her ass up to the second knuckle. She was using the sticky sweetness that had dripped down from her pussy as lubrication, and as she slowly pulled her finger all of the way out and forced it back in, I realized that this had to be the tightest hole I had ever personally witnessed; it literally looked like it was trying to suck her finger back in as she withdrew it.

"You like that don't you? You like watching my wife get anal?" God I had never in my life been so turned on.

"Oh my god yes, oh god it's so hot!" The word anal seemed to send her up another level. It was clear that this girl had a strong fetish for anal sex, brought about partially by the fact that nothing bigger than one of her tiny little fingers had ever been inside of her. She was bucking her hips now, mimicking the rhythm of my wife on screen, and I could tell by the way her moaning had shifted she was nearing orgasm. When she looked over at my swollen crotch, however, she suddenly stopped all motion and looked up at me. "Chad, I interrupted you too. It wouldn't be right for me to get off on Keira's chair while your dick suffered like that." The way she said that, they way she was looking at me in that moment with serious concern and compassion (and not a small amount of mischievous playfulness), was unbelievable. I could not believe how dirty this entire thing was, my wife out of town and one of her friends naked on her chair, with one finger in her pussy and one in her ass, telling me to let my dick out. Suddenly, I knew exactly where I needed to take this.

"That is so very sweet of you Juliana!" I said smiling, the gratitude in my voice completely sincere. Still standing to her right, I took the hoodie off and threw it out of the way. I unbuttoned about three buttons of my shirt before ripping it off. I undid the zipper on my jeans and let them fall to the floor, kicking them out of the way. As they fell past my hips, my throbbing member literally snapped to attention like a tree branch that had been lumbering under the weight of a hundred pounds of snow that finally fell off. I didn't even want to touch it and risk exploding before I was ready, before I had set certain things in motion, and before I had watched this young woman cum all over the chair. Juliana started to lean towards me, opening her mouth and getting ready to swallow my swollen dick into her small little mouth. Oh god, it looked so good, but... "Juliana, stop!" surprised, she stopped, an inch away from my dick, and looked me in the eyes. "I love my wife, I would never do anything without her here." She went red again, regret and shame filling her face. I kneeled down so I was nearly on her level and could look her in the eye. "No, don't you dare feel bad. You have done nothing wrong, nothing. I guarantee you that if Keira knew you were getting off while watching her it would turn her on just as much as it is turning me on right now. There are just some lines that are not to be crossed."'Today'I added in my mind.

"Really? You think she would like it?" Her voice was suddenly excited and nervous.

"Of course she would, don't be silly. You are gorgeous, you have an exquisite body, and my wife knows how to appreciate a beautiful woman. Now please, the video is almost over, and it would be our honor if you cum while watching us make love." This satisfied her, and she went right back to it, hitting the same rhythm almost instantly having not even taken her finger out of her asshole.

"Do you like that?" I nearly whispered into her ear, and she whimpered in the affirmative. "Are you imagining what that pussy tastes like?" She nodded, moving and faster now. "How would you like to taste Keira's sweet snatch for yourself, Juliana? How would you like to fuck her yourself?" On the screen Keira was screaming and bucking uncontrollably in the throes of an orgasm.

"OH GOD YES!" Keira's orgasm along with the notion I had just implanted into her head were too much for Juliana sent her over the edge. She pulled her left hand out of her ass as she came and grabbed her tits hard, squeezing them and pinching the nipples until they turned bright red. With her feet braced on Keira's desk, her hips lifted into the air, and I had to grab the back of the chair to keep her from toppling over. Her entire body was clenching uncontrollably with her orgasm. "OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD!" It was fifteen seconds of screaming with her ass a foot of the chair before she finally collapsed back down, moaning and shaking in the chair for almost another minute. When her senses finally returned, she turned the chair towards me. "It's your turn. Please cum for me, please!"

Oh god I was ready. I stood back up and spit on my hands to get some lubrication and began sliding my left hand up and down the shaft and rubbing the head with my thumb. On the screen, Keira's orgasm having subsided as well, the scene had switched to a side view of her bent over with one knee on the couch and me pumping her ass from behind. I watched myself on screen grab her hips and plunge all the way deep into her and stop as I came, grunting and pumping my load into her ass. It was over in 15 seconds, and we collapsed onto the couch in a heap of sweaty satisfaction.

This was it for me, I was ready to let go of the most pent up nut of my entire life. I went to grab the towel that was still sitting on her desk with my right hand as my left hand was stroking my cock faster and faster, but she reached up and grabbed my wrist with a surprisingly strong grip, stopping me before I could get to it. "No." She said, "You are not going to touch me or violate the trust you have with your wife in anyway, but you are going to release your cum on to me, not onto this towel." At that moment, moments from exploding, I didn't have the will to fight her even I wanted to. I grabbed the table to steady myself, pointed my dick at her chest as I kept pumping, and felt an orgasm well up deep in my abdomen and explode from the depths of my balls all the way to the head of my cock. Cum shot out of my dick, the first shot hitting her right above the nipple on her right tit and dripping down. The orgasms rocking through me were incredible, the next load of hot sticky jizz hitting on her the neck, the one on the chin and another on her stomach. Yet another large shot landed right above her clitoris, and two more hit her in the face before it was all over.

Completely spent of energy and nowhere to sit down, I collapsed to floor, extended my arms and legs and just laid prone, breathing, for two or three minutes before anyone said anything.

"So what now?" Juliana was the first to break the silence with her question. Released from the heat of the moment, I could tell she was starting to worry about what Keira would say.

"Now, we make a plan. I am going to give you to my wife, a gift from her loving husband, and we are going to fulfill all of our deepest fantasies. Do you understand?" She nodded and lay back again in the chair, smiling.

To be continued...

12