The Gift Ch. 02

Story Info
She just keeps on giving.
1k words
4.17
21.3k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saucyminx
Saucyminx
31 Followers

When we last left our heroine, me, I was bent over my bed about to be punished. I reach both hands out in front of me. He secures both of them tightly in one of the restraints on the opposite side of the bed. My feet barely touch the floor. I am stretched taut over the comforter. He slowly walks around the bed. I can feel his heat on my back as he leans over me. His hand touches the back of my knee, running up my thigh, and gently rubbing small circles on my ass. I squeeze my thighs together. I am so wet and so hot for him. Of course he knows this all too well. He slides his hand up my back, wraps his hand in my hair. He firmly pulls my head back and whispers in my ear, "I'll be right back."

He lets go of my hair and with a parting swat on my butt, I hear him leave the room. After what seems like hours (I later find out it was 5 minutes), he returns. Something cold, flat, and hard rubs across my ass. SMACK! "Count,"

I jump and yelp. What the hell is that?

SMACK! "One" I gasp.

SMACK! SMACK! "Two, three" He keeps smacking, I keep squealing out numbers until we reach ten. As my muscles relax, I slump shaking onto the bed.

"Kiss it." He puts the object of my affliction to my lips. He has been spanking me with my wooden hairbrush. I resist the urge to bite his hand. The phrase "biting the hand that spanks me" flits through my brain. I fight down a surge of hysterical giggles. I press my lips to the wood.

"Good girl. I thought we'd start slowly. Now try to behave." As he's talking, his hands are roaming over my stinging backside. "Spread your legs wider."

Two of his fingers slide into my wet pussy. I purr low in my throat. He pulls them out, stroking my clit, before plunging them back in. "Mmmm, I see you aren't too upset with me" he says. He keeps up this rhythm until my hips are grinding against his hand. (I'm really thinking of forgiving him.) I am so close to cumming.

He leans over me, his fingers jammed into my cunt, his weight on my back, and breathes quietly in my ear "not until I say." He stands up and takes his magic fingers away. My purr turns to a growl and I bite the comforter to keep from swearing. He walks around the bed and unfastens my wrists. It's probably good I'm not allowed to look directly at him. His hair would probably catch fire.

I manage to compose myself and drop to my knees beside the bed. He comes around and strokes my head. "All this celebration is making me hungry pet. You may get our dinner." He pulls me to my feet and leads me to the kitchen.

Most everything is already done. I just need to grill the steaks. He is obviously getting a charge out of watching me cook in nude, particularly the leaping around to avoid grease spatters. I bring everything to the table and just sort of stand there. I'm not sure what he wants.

I realize he is just noticing the chocolate covered nipples. By some miracle, the chocolate is still on me and not all over the comforter in the bedroom. He pulls me to stand between his legs. With his hands on my waist, he starts to circle my nipple with his tongue. "Dessert," he breathes.

I gasp and start to melt, just like the chocolate on my tits. "You'll ruin your dinner." I just can't help myself.

"You are such a bad girl", he says between licks, nuzzling, and intense sucking. I'm about to fall down my knees are so weak. He finishes his dessert and pulls me onto his lap. I can feel his erection under my hips. I feed him his dinner. He licks and sucks on my fingers, arousing me even more. "Kneel."

I slide to my knees on the floor. He grabs a napkin off the table, folds it up and blindfolds me with it. Hmm this is a new development. My stomach growls. I feel his fingers bump against my lips. I open my mouth and he slides a piece of steak in. "Go ahead and eat," he says when I hesitate. "We have to keep your strength up."

He finishes feeding me. I hear him get up and go to the kitchen. He is rooting around in the fridge for something. After he closes that door, I hear the microwave. He comes back and sits down again. I smell hot fudge. Something warm and sticky touches my lips. I open my mouth and take in his hard cock. Yum, it has been dipped in hot fudge. Again chocolate and sex—my favorites. I suck him for all I am worth. He tastes so good. He grabs my hair and pulls me away.

I hear dishes being moved and I'm lifted up and put on the table. He pushes me back and spreads my legs. Warm thick fudge is being dripped on my pussy. I feel it ooze down my slit. He starts licking it off and sucking on my clit. I am nearly frantic. He backs off a little, dripping more warm chocolate on my clit. "Do you want to cum?"

"Yes please master, let me cum please."

"Not yet," he says. I nearly sob in frustration. He squirts something cold and fluffy at the top of my slit. "What is a hot fudge sundae without the whip cream?"

He puts his mouth over the whipped cream, dragging his tongue in long strokes over my pussy. My whole body is shaking. He lifts his head. "Who do you belong to?"

"You, only you."

"Now." He sucks my clit between his lips. My orgasm slams into me. Only his grip on my hips keeps me on the table as he makes me cum again and again. I lay there, a quivering sticky mess. He kisses his way up my body and kisses me hard on the mouth. I taste my orgasm and hot fudge. Yum.

He pulls the blind fold off my eyes and smiles. "Now, let's discuss your punishment," he says as he leads me toward the bedroom.

Saucyminx
Saucyminx
31 Followers