The Gift Ch. 02

Story Info
The young wife's evening gets more exciting.
1.8k words
4.38
24.3k
2

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/29/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

continued from The Gift -- Ch01

I get out of the car, and step back to open your door, reaching in to take the leash you so eagerly hold out to me.

As you get out of the car, you look around at the neighborhood that we are in. It is a rundown part of the downtown district. Lot's of trash in the streets, bums begging for money to buy more alcohol on the corners.

You begin to look at the stores in this area. Across the street, you see an adult movie theater, next to it a strip club. The one that we parked in front of, appears to be an adult book and novelty store. There are men standing near the doorway, wearing dirty, old coats and pants. They leer lustfully at you as you get rise from the car.

I close the door behind you and start to draw you towards the adult book store. You can't see inside, because of the signs in the windows and paint on the inside of them. But the two things you do see, on the brightly lit signs, make you quiver a little inside. You aren't really sure if it is in anticipation or fear.

"Adult Toys and Clothing sold here" "Live Nude Peep Shows"

'Oh MY!' you think to yourself, as I lead you into this house of adult pleasures.

I walk to the counter, your leash trailing over my shoulder, and look at the guy behind it.

"Did my order come in?" I ask, reaching for my wallet, and getting my credit card out. "Yes Sir!" he replies, with great enthusiasm. As if he knows something exciting is coming.

Taking the bag and receipt from him, and putting away the credit card, I ask for a private room for trying some things on. He leads us to a door at the back, and hands us a key. "Room 6 is free. Enjoy"

Leading you there, I pull your leash in tighter, drawing you closer as we walk through the tight hallway. You see several doors on the one side, marked 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. All have little red lights next to them, except room 6. I put the key in the lock, and open the door.

Turning on the light as I enter, you see the little red light next to the door come on at the same time as the light in the room.

Tugging your leash, I pull you into the small room, which is full of several strange items, that make you wonder just what this room is for. What looks like a giant wooden X on a frame, a large carpeted platform, a HUGE mirror on the wall opposite the door, right over the platform.

The platform has several drawers, which I unlock with a second key, that is on the keyring with the room key. But I don't let you see what is in them, when I look. You just hear me say "MmmHmmm!" in a pleased fashion.

I set the bag the clerk gave me on the platform, and turn to you, pulling your leash tight. "Has this excited you, walking around our neighborhood, and here like this?" I ask you, harshly.

"Yes Master!" you whisper, as your eyes fall to the floor, looking between my shoes at strange stains that are there.

I tell you to close your eyes, and reach into the bag as you do, telling you to KEEP them closed, no matter what until told otherwise. You simply close them and stand waiting, wondering. You hear my hand rustle in the bag and pull something out.

I lean close to your ear, and whisper softly "Keep them closed, and open your mouth!"

You comply, your excitement building within you from not knowing just what I"m doing.

As your mouth opens, I tell you to open it wider. And then you feel me placing something in it. It feels like a golf ball on a pair of strings. I reach around behind your head, and you can feel me buckling it in place. Once it is in and buckled, I tell you to close your mouth, but you can only bring your lips down against the ball in your mouth. Your teeth are parted by it, and you can't push it out.

"Open your eyes and look in the mirror." I order.

What you see in the mirror, brings your passion to a new level. A bright red ball gag, strapped into your mouth. "mmmmmm" is all you can get out past it, as your mouth begins to water from the gag placed there. The wetness between your legs nearly matching the moisture in your mouth.

Lifting your chin, I turn your head and raise it to look straight into your eyes. "Today, we take our games to a new level. Are you ready?" I ask you. You nod your head in an excited yes. "MmmmHmmmm!" coming from your blocked mouth.

"Good!"

Reaching into one of the drawers of the platform, you see me pull out a set of leather bracelets. Two sets. One set slightly larger than the other. I order you to hold out your wrists and strap the smaller set on them. Then I tell you to sit on the edge of the platform so I can put the others on your ankles. As you watch me put the ankle cuffs on you, you see that they have little clips on the backs, like they are made to attach to something.

Pulling you to your feet by the leash, I lead you to the wooden X that is standing by one edge of the platform, raised off the floor on it's own little platform.

I push your back up against it, and reach for your wrists. You hear a little 'click' as I snap first one, then the other wrist to the cross. Now you understand what the clips were for. I lean down and push first one ankle then the other in to position, spreading your legs wide, and clipping your ankles to the cross.

I look at my watch, and seeing the time, I reach for a switch you only just now see on the wall.

As I flip it, the mirror changes, and you can see what is behind it:

a room..

a room full of chairs..

with men sitting in all of them.

All of them looking at you, strapped to the cross, with the gag in your mouth.

Your eyes dart back to me, as I lean down and reach into another of the drawers in the platform. As my hand comes into view again, you start to thrash against your bonds. Fear starts to seriously creep into you. For in my hand, is a large, very sharp looking knife.

I walk over to you, and softly stroke the tip across your cheek, not cutting, but letting you feel the metal run across your skin. Moving down along your jawline to your neck, I stroke it across your skin, moving back and forth, almost no pressure against you from the blade. Just enough so you know where it is at all times. You look fearfully into my eyes, and see only coldness there. No expression showing on my face at all.

The knife strokes lower down your skin, running across the top of your breasts, slipping slightly under the edge of your bustier. You feel a sudden tug on the bustier, and realize I just cut the shoulder straps with the knife. Running the tip down into the crevasse between your breasts, I turn the edge, and cut the ties holding the front closed.

The bustier opens as your breasts press themselves out of it. Their firmness keeping them from sagging in spite of age and children. Your nipples stiffen, as the cold air from the air conditioner hits them. A moan softly escapes your lips.

I run the knife gently across your nipples and breasts stroking them with the tip and edge, almost, but never cutting into your skin. The fear of being cut, making you even more excited.

I slide the knife down and run it across your tummy, letting the tip dip into your bellybutton, before moving down towards the waistband of your shorts. You feel the blade slide into your shorts along your hip, and press outward, cutting the one side all the way down, completely exposing that hip to the men on the other side of the window.

I move the knife to the other hip, and cut there as well, effectively cutting your shorts so that I can remove them, without undoing your ankle cuffs.

I slowly run the knife across the skin of your hip as I pull your shorts out from between your widespread legs, watching you squirm with fear and pleasure combined.

After I pull the shorts from between your legs, I carefully run the tip of the knife along your pussy, stroking your lips lightly with the very tip, running up across your clit. Watching as your juices begin to slowly drip from your opening lips.

You can hear the men on the other side of the glass making noises, hooting and hollering, like they are almost in here with you. Quickly looking over the window, you see a speaker mounted on the wall.

And a microphone.

You watch me carefully, as I put the knife away, and slowly pull out what looks like a short horse whip. Smacking the crop firmly against my leg, I walk towards you and look at you. Admiring the beauty of your unmarked skin. I reach out with the riding crop, and stroke it across a nipple, then move to the other and stroke that one. Back and forth, the feeling starting to excite you even more, your eyes closing in pleasure, until..

Crack! Crack!

Once across each nipple.

You scream into your gag, as the sudden pain erupts in your nipples. Your eyes shooting wide open, and staring at me. "Did I say you could close your eyes?" I ask you, looking coldly at the tears welling up in your eyes.

You vigorously shake your head no, indicating that I hadn't given permission for that.

"Since you seem to like your eyes closed, I will take care of closing them for you." I say, as I reach back down for the bag from the clerk. Reaching inside, I pull out a blindfold, and place it over your eyes, making it impossible for you to see anything. Your nipples get even larger and stiffer as the light disappears from your world, the blindfold plunging you into a world of darkness, full of the unknown.

You hear me walk away from you slightly, and then I speak, as if to the men on the other side of the window.. "Gentlemen, What Am I Bid, For 20 minutes of pleasure with my precious pet here?"

To be continued...