The Gift Ch. 07

Story Info
Wife gives details of a September to remember.
6.4k words
4.37
44.3k
10
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 11/19/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,988 Followers

Chapter 7: October

Note: This story is the continuation of The Gift so it will be easier to follow if you read that one first.

When Lisa showed up on October first I could tell she was ready to get started because she was wearing a trench coat with nothing on underneath it. Jeff and I were both taken a little by surprise at how quickly she wanted things to move.

"Well, aren't we gonna get to fucking?" Lisa asked.

"You know what I like the enthusiasm, but I'm not really in the mood right now. Honey, you two fuck each other today, I'm going golfing." Jeff said.

"You're leaving? I'm your gift, I'm here to be fucked by you." Lisa says.

"To get to me you've gotta fuck her today." Jeff said.

Jeff got in his truck and drove away before we could say anything else to him. I assumed that he had just been acting, but Lisa was genuinely upset.

"He doesn't want to fuck me. I thought he did, but he doesn't. What's wrong with me, why doesn't he want to fuck me?" Lisa sobbed.

"He does want to fuck you, and he will very soon. He just wants you to fuck me for awhile first." I said.

"But I don't have sex with girls." Lisa said.

"Then I'll put on my strap on and you can pretend you're being fucked by a man, but Jeff wants the two of us to spend the day fucking." I said.

"I suppose that if that's what Jeff wants we should do it. From what I have heard from the others Jeff's ideas are often frustrating and strange, but they all pay off in the end, where's that strap on?" Lisa asked.

"It's up in the bedroom." I said.

"Then what are we doing down here?" Lisa asked.

We went upstairs and I stripped off my clothes, opened the toy box at the end of our bed, pulled out my favorite strap on, and secured it to my crotch.

"I've never been with a girl before, but it seems that you have, what do I have to do?" Lisa asked.

"The same things you do when a guy fucks you, I do have a cock after all." I said playfully modeling my dildo for her.

"Yes you do. How should we get started?" Lisa asked.

"Well, I think you'll be more at ease with a woman fucking you if you can't see it's a woman fucking you so why don't you get up on the bed and get on your hands and knees." I said.

Lisa did as I instructed and I crawled up behind her and started running my hands over her perfectly smooth ass. I forced her knees a little further apart and began rubbing her pussy between her legs. Her pussy was pretty dry, she must have been too nervous to be aroused so I licked my fingers and started rubbing her pussy a little more firmly.

After several trips from my mouth to her pussy my fingers had Lisa's pussy wet and ready for my rubber cock. I eased into her and started slowly working her pussy with the dildo.

I'd gotten pretty good with the strapon over the past few months so I knew how to really drive Lisa up the wall then back off without letting her have an orgasm. I brought her so close four times and as she built back up to it the fifth time she was begging me to let her cum.

"Please don't back off this time, I need to cum bad." Lisa said.

"Then tell me you like fucking girls, tell me that you want a girl to make you cum." I said.

"I never knew that getting fucked by a girl could be this good. Will you please make me cum?" Lisa asked.

"Okay, but only because you asked nicely." I said.

I brought her to orgasm with the strapon, but when she hit her orgasm I pulled out of her, lowered my face to her pussy and licked her from behind as she had her orgasm. When she was done she rolled over onto her back and looked up at me kneeling over her.

"If having sex with women can make me feel like that all the time then I may have to go bisexual. Jesus, I haven't cum like that in a long time." Lisa said.

"Just wait until Jeff gets into you, he's made girls pass out." I said.

"Damn, that must have been intense. So, he went to play golf which means we have a few hours to kill and I owe you an orgasm, so how about you let me try that thing out." Lisa said.

"Sure." I said.

I took off the strapon and Lisa put it on. She laughed at how ridiculous she looked in the mirror with her perfect female body that temporarily had a rubber cock protruding from the pelvic region.

"So how do I use this thing?" Lisa asked.

"You do just what a guy would do." I said.

"So I jump on top of you for three minutes, get my own satisfaction and then never call you again? That would kind of ruin the month wouldn't it?" Lisa asked with a sarcastic smile.

"Okay so you do what a real man, a gifted lover would do." I said.

"Oh, so what position should we do it in?" Lisa asked.

"Well, it'll probably be easiest for a first timer for you to do me from behind like I did you." I said.

"Okay, assume the position." Lisa said.

I got on my hands and knees. Lisa crawled up behind me, I could feel her hand searching for my pussy and when she found it I felt the head of the rubber cock pressing against my pussy. She pressed forward into me and when she was in a few inches she stopped.

"How deep should I go and how long a stroke should I take when I'm fucking you?" Lisa asked.

"Go as deep as you want, deeper is better, I've taken every inch of that and more, Jeff is bigger than that, and as for how long a stroke, I prefer longer, but if you find that shorter is more comfortable for you go with it." I said.

Lisa pressed into me the rest of the way and then she slowly started sliding back out. For a few minutes she took long slow strokes, which felt good, but weren't gonna get us anywhere.

"You can go faster you know. You aren't gonna hurt me, I was really pounding you and it didn't hurt you a bit." I said.

"Okay, remember, I'm new at this." Lisa said.

She sped up a little; I encouraged her to go even faster so she did. Soon she was fucking me at about the same pace that Jeff starts at. It felt good, but after all the sex I'd had recently it wasn't gonna be enough.

"Go as fast as you absolutely can." I said.

Lisa sped up and now we were in business. It took about five minutes from her last increase in speed before I had my first orgasm of the day. She pulled out and we both collapsed onto the bed.

"That's hard work." Lisa said.

"Tell me about it, I've been doing that to girls regularly for the past few months and it still tires me out, I don't know how Jeff has the stamina to do what he does. There are ways that we girls can give each other oceans of pleasure without expending a great deal of energy though." I said.

"Tell me how and let's do it." Lisa said.

"Well the best way that I've found is a 69." I said.

"Okay, I've never licked a girl's pussy before, but I'm willing to learn." Lisa said.

"Okay, just get on top of me and start licking, if you feel something that I do that you like ask me what I did and I'll tell you so you can do it to me." I said.

We started 69ing. I described several things I was doing and soon Lisa was a pretty fair pussy eater. We got a lot of practice that day as Jeff stayed gone for hours so I kept teaching Lisa more and more about how one woman can give another woman pleasure.

After a long day of lesbian lessons Lisa and I were cuddled up in the bed, just waiting for Jeff to get home when I laughed.

"What's so funny?" Lisa asked.

"What? Oh, I think it's funny that I just spent the whole day teaching you how to have sex with women when a few months ago I had no clue what to do myself." I said.

"I guess this gift that you've given Jeff has been just as exciting for you as it has for him then." Lisa said.

"I actually think I've had more fun. Jeff has seemed so cool and collected through the whole thing, like nothing that has happened over the past few months has excited him that much. Oh I know that he's enjoying himself, but he hasn't been on the roller coaster of feelings about this whole thing that I have." I said.

"What feelings have you had about it?" Lisa asked.

"Well, for one I was terrified that he'd blow up and say no, maybe even want a divorce when I gave him the gift. Then I was nervous and worried about my first sexual experience with a girl, then in August I was worried that Jeff and Emily's great brother sister relationship would be destroyed by this whole thing, then last month I was jealous and a little annoyed that they were trying to get Julie pregnant. Jeff has remained his cool collected self through it all, but I've been through so many emotions that I'm almost burnt out. Do you realize that the last full day that I spent alone with my husband was before this whole thing started? I guess I didn't think through this gift as thoroughly as I should have." I said.

"Well, I'll tell you what, some day this month I'll insist that you and Jeff spend at least 24 hours together without me, maybe go away for the weekend or something. I am here to have a good time, enjoying Jeff, and it would seem you as well in a sexual way, but I don't want to burn out your relationship, I would hate to contribute to problems between the two of you, so the month ends on a weekend so let's just set it up now so that I'll leave on the 28th or 29th so you two can have the last two or three days for yourselves." Lisa said.

"I would really appreciate that, but I couldn't ask you to give up two days of your month with Jeff." I said.

"You don't have to ask, he's your husband, you need time alone with him, besides, if the truth be known I have a conference that weekend that I couldn't get out of so I was gonna have to leave anyway." Lisa said.

"Well, if you have to leave anyway, I think I'll make some arrangements for Jeff and me to have a nice weekend away from home." I said.

"Speaking of away from home, where the heck is he, he's been gone all day." Lisa said.

"You know, I'm not really sure, I figured he'd have been home by now, I'm hungry, let's go downstairs and grab something to eat." I said.

We went down to the kitchen and fixed ourselves some food and as we were eating Jeff walked in the back door.

"Hello ladies, how was your day?" Jeff asked.

"Very instructive." Lisa said.

"Good, that's good." Jeff said.

"How about you, where were you all day?" I asked.

"I told you, playing golf. The course had an all day special going so I played 54 holes. I've been holding up pretty well, but basically I just needed a day off to recharge. What's for dinner?" Jeff asked.

"We're having sandwiches." I said.

"Great, I'll whip one up and join you." Jeff said.

He made a sandwich and went to sit at the table, but I held the chair to prevent him from sitting down.

"Oh no you don't, can't you read?" I asked pointing at the sign.

"When did you make that?" Jeff asked as he started undressing.

"We made it today, we had some extra time." Lisa said.

We had made one of those No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service signs, except ours said No Clothes, No Underwear, Or No Service so it was a posted rule that you had to be naked to eat in our kitchen.

Jeff stripped off and sat down to eat his sandwich. After we ate we headed out to the living room and we all crashed side by side on the couch.

"I'm pretty well beat, so let's hold off doing anything until tomorrow. I'll let you ladies figure out what you want to do tomorrow." Jeff said.

He got up and went up to bed. Lisa and I sat on the couch discussing what we would do the next day.

When Jeff woke up the next morning he found that he had been tied up and blindfolded.

"Well well, I guess you ladies decided what you want to do, okay, bring it on." Jeff said.

Lisa and I were ready. We took turns mounting his cock and squatting on his face. We didn't talk so that he couldn't be sure which one of us was on his face and which one of us was on his cock.

All day Lisa and I used Jeff as if he were nothing more than a dildo and a mechanical tongue. Finally we wore him out and he fell asleep so we untied him and went to bed as well.

The next morning I was expecting Jeff to be sound asleep next to me, but he wasn't. Lisa and I got up and headed downstairs for breakfast, Jeff was already at the dinning room table eating. He was fully clothed.

"Good morning ladies, how'd you sleep?" Jeff asked.

"Like a baby." Lisa said.

"Great, grab a shower, get dressed, and eat some breakfast I have a big day planned." Jeff said.

"What are we doing?" I asked.

"That's a surprise." Jeff said.

Lisa and I hopped in the shower, put on some clothes, and ate breakfast and we were in the car before Jeff spoke to us again.

"I decided that it would be selfish of me to just use the two of your for my own enjoyment like you did to me yesterday and I know that you both love helping out the elderly so I thought we could spend the day helping out some older guys I know." Jeff said.

"Oh what a wonderful idea." Lisa said.

"Don't get too excited yet, remember, this gift was a sexual one and helping the elderly doesn't sound like a very sexual activity, I think he's got something up his sleeve." I said.

"Now honey, don't you trust me?" Jeff asked.

"Of course I trust you, but I trust you to come up with some of the most outrageous ideas ever." I said.

We pulled into the driveway of a house on the edge of town and walked up to the door. A kindly looking older gentleman answered the door.

"Jeff, good to see you, I was beginning to think you weren't going to make it." John said.

"I wouldn't do that to you John, when I say I'll be here I'll be here. Is everything ready?" Jeff asked.

"Oh yeah, everything is ready to go." John said.

"Great. Okay ladies, for the rest of the day your names are Slut and Whore." Jeff said.

"Say what?" Lisa asked.

"Your name is Whore, hers is Slut. Now, let's go inside and introduce you to the guys." Jeff said.

Lisa and I were both a little apprehensive as Jeff pulled us into the house.

"I thought you said we were gonna be helping the elderly." I protested.

"You are, every one of these guys is at least 70 years old." Jeff said as he pulled us into the living room.

Waiting for us in the room were eleven old men, our host John made twelve.

"Ladies, meet John, Paul, George, Victor, Daniel, Robert, Ted, Bob, Walter, Ben, David, and Jim, gentlemen meet Slut and Whore." Jeff said.

"What's going on here?" I asked.

"Well Slut, these fine gentlemen are friends of mine. Each of them lost their wife at least one year ago and has not had sex since their wives died. I have offered the two of you up to them for the whole day for $1,000 apiece." Jeff said.

"You're whoring us out?" Lisa asked.

"You like to help the elderly in need and you like to fuck, these guys are elderly and in need of a good fucking. I figured why not help the guys out and give you both the group of men that it takes to satisfy you and even make a little money on it too?" Jeff asked.

"They don't seem to be too happy about being here, if they don't perform I want my money back." Paul said.

The other guys agreed.

"Gentlemen please, I assure you that you will be more than satisfied by the end of the day, some of you may even luck out and die while fucking one of these two hot bitches, just give me a few minutes to talk to them privately and we'll be right back." Jeff said.

He dragged us into John's bedroom.

"What the hell was that?" Jeff asked.

"Hello, you are trying to whore us out to 12 horny old men how did you think we would react?" Lisa asked.

"I thought that you said you were up for anything." Jeff said.

"I didn't have this in mind, I meant anything with the three of us and maybe one or two others, but not 12 old men." Lisa said.

"None of these guys have had sex in over a year, some of them lost their wives over ten years ago, you can give them a great gift by spending one day seeing to their sexual needs. Besides, where else can you make $6,000 in a day and make 12 lonely old men feel incredible while doing it?" Jeff asked.

"You actually want us to pretend to be sluts for these guys?" Lisa asked.

"No, I want her to be a slut, I want you to be a whore." Jeff said.

"What do you think Slut?" Lisa asked.

"Jeff obviously wants us to do this so I'm game if you are Whore." I said.

"Okay, let's do it." Lisa said.

"Great, now strip down to your underwear and let's go back out there." Jeff said.

Lisa and I stripped down to our bras and panties and on the walk back to the living room we became Slut and Whore.

"Gentlemen, they are ready." Jeff said proudly leading us into the center of the room and then leaving us there to take up a chair, a cigar, and a bottle of Scotch.

"Hi guys, sorry about the delay, we weren't quite expecting this size of a crowd, but we're ready to go now. How would you guys like us to start? Would you like to just jump right into some hardcore fucking? Or would you maybe like to watch me and Whore dyke out for awhile first so you can all get your cocks nice and hard and be ready to go for us?" Slut asked.

The guys agreed that Slut and Whore should start things off by dyking out for awhile so Slut started kissing Whore and running her hands all over Whore's body. Whore yanked Slut's bra down off of her breasts and started sucking Slut's tits. Slut and Whore quickly removed their remaining clothes and Whore got on the ground so Slut could mount her for a 69.

As they watched the old men started undressing. The first one that was naked was George, he moved down on his knees so he could feel and kiss Slut's ass while Whore licked her pussy. Soon there were more and more guys gathered closely around as Slut and Whore still sucked and licked each other's pussies.

Finally Slut could see that all of the guys were ready so she got up off of Whore, helped Whore up and whispered in her ear for a minute.

"Okay guys, six of you go with Slut to one side of the room and six of you come with me to this side of the room, We'll keep the six that we've got until you've all had at least one turn, then we'll trade to keep things fair to all of you." Whore said.

John, Paul, George, Victor, Daniel, and Robert went to one side of the room with Slut and Ted, Bob, Walter, Ben, David, and Jim went to the other side of the room with Whore. The girls both took up positions that would allow them to take one cock in their pussies and use their hands and mouth on three others leaving two guys to enjoy their breasts while they waited their turns.

Surprisingly things worked pretty smoothly for a gangbang/orgy situation. The guys that were fucking their pussies would fuck his girl until he came inside her then the man that was on the left breast would move down to take his turn and everyone would shift over one position so that the guy that had just cum was playing with the girl's right breast.

Slut and Whore were absolute machines. Old man after old man fucked their pussies with all their might depositing as much cum as possible into them, then boom only seconds after the first one pulled out the next one was ramming into them as hard as he could.

The guys averaged about half an hour apiece before they came so after three hours they switched girls and went around again. Being old men they weren't as quick to recharge as they had been in their younger days so Slut and Whore took nearly 45 minutes of pounding from each of the second six before being rewarded with another load of old man cum.

"If she's gonna live up to her name of Whore I'm gonna have to fuck her in the ass." Victor said.

Slut and Whore bent over the ends of the two couches and took each of the guys in their asses. By this point the guys didn't have any cum left so they just fucked the girls' asses for a while then stepped aside for the next guy to take his turn.

After all 12 had tried both asses they started doing more random things like having John's cock in Slut's mouth, George's in her pussy, Paul's in her ass, Daniel's in her left hand and Bob's in her right. She was trying to fuck all of them the best she could while the other seven all stood in a circle around Whore as she tried her best to suck and stroke them to one last orgasm. They all managed that last orgasm shooting a few measly little squirts of cum onto Whore's face, neck, and breasts. Meanwhile Slut was collecting five more sticky little messes of her own.

zeke81
zeke81
1,988 Followers
12