The Gift Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slut and Whore licked each other clean, gave each of the guys a big hug and a kiss, then they got dressed, and got into Jeff's car. They fell asleep on the trip home so Jeff carried them inside and put them to bed, little trails of the cum in their pussies still trailing out of them.

The next morning Jeff is putting breakfast on the table when the two girls walk in, pour themselves each a big cup of coffee and sit at the table looking exhausted.

"Good morning ladies, how'd you sleep?" Jeff asked.

"I'll tell you when I wake up. It sure is exhausting being a slut." I said.

"Try being a whore, I don't care how good the money is I could never do that for a living." Lisa said.

"Speaking of the money, we have $6,000 apiece coming, where is it?" I said, sticking my hand out.

"Don't worry, you'll get it, if you're brave enough." Jeff said.

"I knew it sounded too good to be true. We'll never see that money." Lisa said.

"You can give it up as lost if you want, but I worked really hard to earn my half of the money so I'm gonna get it. What do I have to do?" I asked.

"Well, at lunch I'll order a pizza and have it delivered. To get your money all you have to do is answer the door naked, if the driver is over 18 you get them to have sex with you and you get your money." Jeff said.

"Then how would I get my money?" Lisa asked.

"I'll order two pizzas from two different places. If the driver is under 18 then we'll order something else until we get one that's over 18." Jeff said.

"After yesterday, seducing the pizza boy will be a cake walk, I'm in." I said.

"Me too." Lisa said.

Jeff fucked both of us a few times that morning, but we couldn't get that into it, Lisa and I were both concentrating on our lunch date with an as yet unknown person.

It was decided that I'd go first so we ordered my pizza early. It was agony waiting for it to be delivered. Jeff and Lisa hid where they could see what happened without being discovered. Finally the doorbell rang. I walked to the door, took a peek to make sure it was the pizza, took a deep breath, and opened the door.

I recognized the young man immediately as one of the boys that had gone to school with my daughters so I knew that he was over 18. He stared bug eyed at me, as I stood there naked with the door open for the entire world to see. I got a little nervous about that part so I pulled him inside and shut the door.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to come when you were naked." Steven said.

"Oh Steven I was hoping that you would come while I was naked, and then cum because I was naked." I said.

"Mrs...." Steven started, but I put my hand over his mouth.

"Do you find me attractive, nod your head yes or no." I said.

Steven nodded a yes.

"Then don't say another word, it's your lucky day. I don't have any money to pay for this pizza because as you can clearly see I don't have a place for a wallet, so I am going to pay for this pizza with my body. Have you ever been with an older woman Steven?" I asked.

Steven shook his head no.

"Then you are in for a real treat, we know things that girls your age have never even heard of." I said.

I took the pizza from Steven and placed it on the table, and then I led Steven into the living room by the hand. I stopped; turned, brought my body up close to his, my breasts were just grazing his shirt.

"Just relax and let me handle everything." I whispered to him.

I kissed Steven on the mouth and then on his face and neck. I then pulled his shirt off and ran my hands over his young muscular chest. I dropped to my knees and pulled off his shoes and unzipped and pulled down his pants and his boxers. His cock was rock hard and sprang out of his boxers like a jack in the box.

"This is a very nice cock you have here. It's been a long time since I've seen one this young and lively." I said.

I took him into my mouth and began working him slowly, knowing that at any second he could go over the edge. Finally he couldn't hold back any more and I got his warm cum in my mouth. I immediately pushed him down onto his back on the floor. I knew that if I mounted his cock before it went down that I could get another orgasm out of him pretty quickly.

I fucked him for all I was worth laying it on thick to make him believe that I was enjoying it far more than I really was. He grunted and shot his load into me and I was able to have an orgasm of my own. Then I collapsed down onto his chest as his cock softened inside me.

"That was incredible." Steven said.

"Yes, that was nice. I think you'd better go now, and don't tell anyone about this or my husband will kill you." I said.

"Who would believe me anyway?" Steven asked as he got up and pulled on his pants.

Steven got dressed and left and Jeff and Lisa came out of their hiding place clapping their hands and holding the video camera up to show that they had gotten every last second of the whole thing.

"Okay, a deals a deal, where's my money?" I asked.

"Right here." Jeff said handing me my money.

"That wasn't too bad, think you want to try it Lisa?" I asked.

"Six grand is a lot of money so hell yeah I'm gonna try it." Lisa said.

Jeff ordered another pizza from a different pizza place and we ate the one Steven had brought while we waited. After a little while the doorbell rang. Jeff and I went to our hiding place and Lisa walked to the door.

She peaked to see if it was the pizza delivery driver, she looked a little shocked for a moment, then she shook her head, took a deep breath, and opened the door.

It was clear why she had needed a moment; the delivery driver was a little Asian girl.

"I'm really sorry, I must have the wrong house, I have a pizza here for Lisa." Miko said.

"No you're at the right place, I'm Lisa, come on in." Lisa said.

"I don't think I should, we really aren't supposed to." Miko says.

"There's a $100 tip in it for you if you do." Lisa said.

"Okay." Miko said and she followed Lisa into the living room.

"Now where is my wallet?" Lisa said as she dug into her purse.

She pulled out lots of things and eventually she pulled out a vibrator.

"Are you over 18?" Lisa asked.

"Yes, I turned 19 last week." Miko said.

"How would you like to make that tip I owe you $500?" Lisa asked.

"That depends on what I have to do?" Miko said hesitantly.

"Well, I've never been with another woman and the moment I opened the door I found you unbelievably attractive. I was hoping that you would let me give you oral sex, then maybe you could give me oral sex afterwards." Lisa said.

"Well, I do have some more deliveries to make so I don't think we have time to do one then the other so why don't we just do that 69 thing that they do in those porno movies." Miko suggested.

"Great idea. Since I'm already naked, I'll undress your bottom half while you undress the top half to save time." Lisa said.

Lisa undid and pulled off Miko's pants and panties as Miko pulled off her shirt and bra. Lisa lay down on the carpet and Miko hesitantly lowered her pussy down to Lisa's face then she lowered her own face to Lisa's pussy.

Lisa had to pretend she knew as little about lesbian sex as Miko so she took her time making Miko cum, but Miko got better as she went along and so Lisa was able to pretend to get better too. Miko made Lisa cum first, and then Lisa brought Miko over the edge.

Once their orgasms were over Lisa kissed Miko a few times, then helped her dress and sent her on her way with $500 of my money that I had left on the couch by mistake.

"Okay, give me my money so I can pay her back." Lisa said.

"Interesting angle to work there, pay the girl for sex to get the money you earned having sex." Jeff said.

"I figured I got it by being a whore, I might as well spend it on a whore of my own. I overpaid though, but sometimes corrupting an amateur into being a whore is more than worth the price." Lisa said.

"Speaking of price, I think it's about time you two paid the price for tying me up and blindfolding me the other day, I'm gonna give you each a spanking, bend over the back of the couch." Jeff said.

Lisa and I bent over the couch and Jeff came up between us and started rubbing his powerful hands over our asses.

"This will hurt a bit, but after what you did you both deserve it." Jeff said.

He spanked both of us about twenty times on each cheek. The swats of his hand were firm and they left a stinging sensation that spread from my ass down my legs and up into my lower back. After he had spanked us he again gently stroked his hands over our sore red asses.

Then before he let us straighten up I felt first his hot breath then his mouth on the stinging flesh of my ass. He tenderly kissed and caressed first my ass then Lisa's ass.

"Okay girls, you have taken your punishment, now I want to watch you lick each other's asses." Jeff said.

"Does he mean lick the cheeks or the asshole itself?" Lisa asked.

"He means the whole enchilada, cheeks and asshole." I said.

"I've got no problem with cheeks, but I don't think I want to lick your asshole." Lisa said.

"We'll go upstairs and have nice cleansing enemas first so that things will be nice and clean." I said.

"Okay, but I'm still not sure I want to lick your asshole." Lisa said.

"You're going to though, because Jeff wants you to." I said.

Jeff followed us upstairs; I took the enema stuff and led Lisa into the shower. We did them as quickly as possible so we wouldn't keep Jeff waiting any longer than we had to.

When we were done I pushed Lisa to her knees and bent her over. I started licking her ass cheeks and rubbing my fingers across her asshole. I worked my way from the outside in towards her ass hole. By the time I got to licking the crack of her ass my fingers had teased her asshole so much that she had reached back and was playing with her pussy.

When my tongue first touched her asshole itself her whole body shivered. I had experience licking ass so I went about my business and she continued to play with herself until she came, I made sure my tongue was in her ass at the time.

She leaned back and looked at me with absolute amazement.

"Holy cow, who knew that anal oral sex felt so good?" Lisa asked.

"Jeff knew it, that's why he wanted us to do it. Now are you going to do it to me or are you going to disappoint him?" I asked.

"Well I certainly wouldn't want to disappoint Jeff." Lisa said.

She licked my ass as I played with myself. After I had my orgasm Jeff told us to 69 with me on top. He fucked my ass as Lisa licked my pussy, then she and I rolled over and he fucked her ass as I licked her pussy.

At some point he pulled out of her ass and left us to 69 but then he returned with that silly dildocam of his in hand and pushed it into Lisa's ass.

"Hey Lisa, look at the TV." Jeff said.

"What the heck is that?" Lisa asked.

"That's the inside of your ass." Jeff said.

"Say what?" Lisa asked as she got off of me and grabbed the dildocam and pulled it out of her ass.

"See, it's got a camera in the end." Jeff said.

"What's the point of it?" Lisa asked.

"So you can see what you look like on the inside." Jeff said.

"I don't care what I look like on the inside." Lisa said.

"Then show me what you look like inside." Jeff said.

"Oh, this is for your enjoyment. That's different." Lisa said.

She probed her ass for a while, then moved to her pussy, she then probed my ass and my pussy with it, she seemed to enjoy doing it to me much more than she enjoyed doing it to herself. Jeff loved all of it.

We spent as much time together during the rest of the month as possible. I had made a reservation at a hotel for the night of the 28th, but Lisa and I didn't tell Jeff what was going on until that morning when she was getting ready to leave.

"Where are you going?" Jeff asked when he saw that Lisa had her suitcase by the door.

"My time is up, I've got a conference to go to and you and Rebecca have a weekend retreat to get to." Lisa said.

"Say what?" Jeff asked.

"We get three days of just you and me before we start the next month." I said.

"Well how about that. Well, it was fun Lisa, I really enjoyed our time together." Jeff said.

"Not half as much as I did." Lisa said.

She gave each of us a kiss and she left.

Jeff and I went to the resort hotel that I'd booked and had a romantic few days just for us. We didn't talk about the past few months; we didn't talk about the months yet to come, we just enjoyed one another's company. For me it was exactly what I needed. It reaffirmed for me that Jeff was mine and that nothing would change that. When we got back home, I was looking forward to November first.

12