The Gift Ch. 09

Story Info
December brings more 'gifts' for Jeff, Rebecca, and friends.
19.2k words
4.4
34.2k
14
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 11/19/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,984 Followers

Chapter 9: December

Note: This story is the continuation of The Gift so it will be easier to follow if you read that one first.

December first brought Nicole to our doorstep. Of all of the participants her participation was the one that I doubted the least. She's been a highly aggressive dater since her early teens and though I don't know when she first had sex, I'd be willing to bet she lost her virginity long before she got her drivers license.

On top of her sexual history she's also been very open in her flirting with Jeff for as long as I can remember. She always wears skin tight tiny outfits when she comes around to visit us. I never thought much of it because I knew that Jeff would never do anything behind my back, even if he was tempted by her young supple curves.

Now here she stood at our front door excited about beginning her month with Jeff.

"Aunt Rebecca, good to see you, where's Jeff? Waiting for me in the bedroom?" Nicole asked.

"Actually he's eating breakfast in the kitchen." I said with a small chuckle at how eager she was.

"Well, he can eat when I'm asleep. This is my month and as long as I'm awake I intend to be fucking, being fucked, or watching the two of you fuck." Nicole said.

"Oh, well, then let's go see if Jeff's ready then." I said.

I was wearing only a short robe and Jeff was wearing just a pair of boxers as he ate. He looked up from his eggs as we walked into the kitchen and smiled. He stood up and walked over to give Nicole a kiss, but she dropped to her knees and yanked his boxers to the floor instead.

"Damn Uncle Jeff the other girls weren't kidding, you have got a big beautiful cock." Nicole said as she gently stroked her fingers along its length.

"Well thank you, it's always nice to have a compliment on your cock this early in the morning." Jeff said.

"It's absolutely beautiful; I just wish it was black." Nicole said.

"Why is that?" I asked.

"I was looking on the internet and found sites that are devoted to big black men fucking white girls and the thought of it really excites me." Nicole said.

"Why does that excite you? A black guy isn't any different from any other." I said.

"Oh yes they are. Sure Jeff has a big cock, but the black guys on those sites have cocks that are a full twelve inches long, and to me there's just something exciting about watching a big, dark black cock pounding away at a pale white pussy or ass. My ultimate fantasy is to have two black guys at the same time." Nicole said.

I looked over at Jeff to see what his reaction was to hearing Nicole say she wished his cock was black. I figured he might be upset or a little disappointed, but Jeff was smiling.

"Jeff, you have that look in your eye, what are you thinking?" I asked.

"I was just picturing two black guys fucking you, and I think I finally figured out what to get you two for Christmas." Jeff said.

"Yeah right." Nicole said.

"Don't laugh too hard Nicole. I wouldn't put it past him to have two big black studs under the Christmas tree for us." I said.

"You'd really do that?" Nicole asked.

"Well I don't know. Something like that wouldn't be very easy to pull off. I'll tell you what, if you're really good between now and then I might see what I can do. To deserve a gift like that you'd have to be a very good little girl and do things like suck your uncle's dick without him having to ask." Jeff said.

Nicole, already on her knees, instantly dove her mouth towards Jeff's crotch and started sucking his cock. I dropped my robe to the floor, walked over beside him, and we started kissing. Nicole sucked Jeff so far down her throat that she started gagging, but she kept going, and was rewarded for her efforts with a nice thick spurt of man goo.

"A good little girl also gives oral pleasure to her favorite aunt." I said.

Nicole grabbed me around the hips and pulled me to the floor as she lay back. She pulled me down so that my pussy was impaled on her highly active tongue. I was squatting on her face in the wrong direction to 69 her, but Jeff had something else in mind anyway.

He dropped to his knees and pulled off her shoes, unzipped and pulled down her pants, then peeled off her panties leaving her naked from the waist down.

He grabbed her legs and lifted them up towards her chest and hooked them into my armpits. Nicole was now bent in such a way that her pussy and ass were nearly 18 inches off the ground. Jeff got on his knees and licked her pussy and ass for a few minutes then he stood up and using his hand to hold his cock at a downward angle drove his cock first into her pussy for a few strokes, then into her ass.

Back and forth he went from her pussy to her ass as she enthusiastically lapped away at my pussy. I played with my breasts, firmly pinching my nipples as I built towards orgasm. She was probing my pussy so deeply with her tongue I thought I felt her licking one of my ribs.

Jeff continued to switch from one hole to the other until he got close to cumming, then he pulled out, came around in front of her and while stroking his cock gave us instructions.

"When I tell you to you lift up off her face just enough for me to shoot my cum in her mouth, when I do, I want you to have your mouth as wide open as you can Nicole, and Rebecca, I want you to pee in her mouth a little." Jeff said.

Nicole didn't have any chance to object as my pussy was still pressed firmly against her mouth so when Jeff said now I lifted up, Jeff moved in and shot his cum into her mouth and I peed until her mouth was full. Jeff forced her mouth shut and pinched her nose shut as well.

"Swallow!" Jeff instructed.

Nicole needed air so she had no choice but to swallow; after she did Jeff pushed me off of her, pulled her to him and kissed her long and slow.

"What the hell was that about?" Nicole asked when Jeff finally let her up for air.

"It looked like you could use a beer." Jeff said.

"That wasn't beer." Nicole said.

"Sure it was. It was a golden liquid with a white frothy head; if that's not beer then I don't know what is." Jeff said.

"Well it's the worst tasting beer I've ever had, must have been lite beer." Nicole said.

"I have been on a diet." I said.

We all laughed.

"Jesus Jeff, it felt great to get fucked like that, but I almost couldn't breathe the way you had me bent." Nicole said.

"Yeah, but you were able to breath just enough, and I really got to drive into you hard at that angle." Jeff said.

"Stick out your tongue for a minute." I said.

Nicole stuck her tongue out, I examined it carefully.

"Jesus that thing felt two feet long when it was inside me; nobody's tongue has ever been that far inside me." I said.

"Everyone says that I've got the best tongue they've ever had." Nicole said.

"How many people make up an everyone?" I asked.

"Now honey, don't go asking questions you don't want to know the answer to." Jeff said.

"But I do want to know. I'm curious how many people she's been with." I said.

"Well between the guys and girls, I'd say I've had maybe thirty partners." Nicole said.

"How many were guys and how many were girls?" I asked.

"Well, I'd say it's around twenty guys and ten girls. Why do you want to know this stuff?" Nicole asked.

"Because of our participants so far you're the one that's been the most sexually active recently and she just wants to know how much of a knowledge base you're judging us against." I said.

"Oh, well don't worry about that, you're in a whole different category." Nicole said.

"That's good to know." I said.

"Now, let's go up to your bedroom, I want to watch the two of you make love." Nicole said.

"You want to watch us?" Jeff asked.

"Yes. I'm a rarity among women, I admit to enjoying pornography, and I want to watch it live. You don't have stage fright do you?" Nicole asked.

"No, if you want to watch us make love that's fine by me." Jeff said.

We went up the bedroom and Nicole put a chair at the end of the bed. I don't know about Jeff, but I had butterflies in my stomach. For some reason having Nicole watch me make love to my husband was more exciting than having her give me and orgasm with her talented tongue.

Jeff and I climbed onto the bed from opposite sides meeting in the middle. We kissed each other as our hands roamed the familiar curves of one another's bodies. Jeff laid me back and kissed his way down my body, his tongue knew the right ways to drive me crazy as it flicked over my nipples. He kissed his way down my belly, licking my belly button thoroughly, and working down between my legs. He brought me to the point of orgasm, then he moved up over me and his rock hard manhood slid oh so lusciously into my highly aroused pussy. I had three orgasms from his attentions before he shot his cum into me.

As he rolled off of me Nicole was clapping.

"What a wonderful show, I came so hard that I think I stained this chair. Now, Aunt Rebecca, trade places with me and watch as Jeff does exactly what he did to you to me." Nicole said.

I rolled off the bed and watched as Jeff kissed his way down Nicole's body, licked her close to orgasm, then gave her several orgasms before depositing his cum into her pussy.

"That's as close as I've ever gotten to being made love to. I've been fucked plenty of times, but that was way better." Nicole said.

"Nicole, don't be fooled, I do love you, I wouldn't have agreed to this gift if I didn't love all of the participants, so though it might not be the same kind of love that I have for my wife, I do love you, and I did make love to you." Jeff said.

"That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me after sex. That says a lot about my sex life I guess. Speaking of which, only one of us hasn't watched the other two make love yet, so have a seat while Aunt Rebecca and I lick all of your hot sticky cum out of one another." Nicole said.

Jeff sat in the chair and I climbed up on the bed with Nicole. She kissed me and let her mouth roam over my body, then she lay back so I could kiss her and allow my mouth to explore her young firm curves, she had used some sort of strawberry flavored lotion on her skin, and the taste lingered on my lips and was a fine supporting flavor to her sopping wet pussy that was oozing with a mixture of Jeff's cum and her own juices.

I mounted her in a 69 and we used or tongues and fingers to give each other the most pleasure that we could. Our orgasms came at almost the same instant, and when we were done I rolled off of her panting heavily, but feeling incredible.

"Jesus Jeff, you've sure turned Aunt Rebecca into a slit slurping slut." Nicole said.

"Yeah, that's been a pleasant surprise. I just have to wonder if she'll stay this way once the 12 months are over." Jeff says.

"You'll just have to wait and see, but I suggest that you have as much fun with this slit slurping slut as you can before the 12 months are up just in case she goes away after this thing is done." I said.

"Well okay, since you made that suggestion, now's as good a time as any to tell you that I figured out what you can give me for Christmas." Jeff said.

"Oh, what?" I asked.

"You and Nicole can go out and bring home the 12 babes of Christmas for me." Jeff said.

"The what?" Nicole asked.

"The 12 babes of Christmas. You two go out and find 12 hot young women, preferably between the ages of 18 and 21, they each get to spend a day doing whatever I say and fucking whichever one of the three of us I say. I'll give you $1,000 per girl to entice them, but I don't want any professionals, all amateurs." Jeff said.

"You've got the two of us for the whole month and you want us to find you 12 more girls?" Nicole asked.

"Now Nicole, you don't know his sex drive as well as I do, there will still be plenty of Jeff for both of us even after the 12 girls. Besides if the two of us can pull this off for him the chances increase greatly that there will be two big black studs under the tree for you on Christmas morning." I said.

"Then tomorrow morning we're going out shopping for the first girl early." Nicole said.

We spent the rest of December first fucking each other stupid thinking about the new task ahead of us and how exciting it would be to try to bring home 12 young women for Jeff to fuck and to watch us fuck.

When looking for women between the ages of 18 and 21 the absolute best place to look is on a college campus. The local college didn't let out for another two weeks so Nicole and I figured our best chance of finding girls that were of the right age, that were hot enough to give to Jeff, and hopefully in need of money enough to agree right away was to set up on the quad and search for candidates.

"What about that one?" Nicole asked.

"She definitely looks the part, let's go talk to her." I said.

We walked up to a tall blonde.

"Hi, my name is Nicole, this is Rebecca, have you got a few minutes, we'd like to talk to you." Nicole said.

"Sure, I'm Kim." Kim said.

"Kim, as a college student you probably find yourself short on money frequently right?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, all the time, I don't know how I'm going to pay for Christmas presents this year." Kim said.

"Well you just might be in luck; we have an opportunity for you to make $1,000 today." Nicole said.

"That sounds too good to be true, what would I have to do?" Kim asked.

"Have sex with my husband." I said.

"What?" Kim asked shocked.

"We're trying to give him a Christmas present that he'll never forget. She's his wife of over 20 years, I'm their live in fuck toy, but he's a man of great appetites so he would really appreciate receiving a gift like you." Nicole said.

"I don't know, this sounds a little weird to me." Kim said.

"Would you like to see a picture of him before you decide?" I asked.

I showed her a picture of Jeff in just his boxers.

"Oh my, he's very handsome. Is he big or is he small downstairs?" Kim asked.

"He's quite large, and he knows how to use it." Nicole said.

"And you want to pay me $1,000 to spend the day fucking him?" Kim asked.

"Well, he does like to watch women together as well so he might ask you to have sex with one or both of us." I said.

"Well I really could use the money and college is the time that you're supposed to do crazy things. What the hell, I'm in, but I need at least half of the money in advance." Kim said.

"Sure thing." I said handing her half of the money.

"Great, let's go." Kim said.

We all got into my car and drove to our house; Jeff was in the living room watching TV when we got there.

"Honey, we've got a surprise for you." I said.

"Oh, what?" Jeff asked.

"This is Kim, Merry Christmas." Nicole said.

"Merry Christmas? You mean you've given me this gorgeous young thing for Christmas?" Jeff asked.

"Yes, but just for today." I said.

"Well then, let's not waste anymore time talking, I'd better unwrap my gift." Jeff said.

Nicole and I sat on the couch and Jeff took Kim by the hand, led her to the center of the room, and looked at her, she was trembling.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you." Jeff said.

He got down on the floor and pulled off her shoes and socks, then he stood up and slowly unbuttoned her blouse. She hesitated for an instant when he went to pull it open and off of her body, but he put a finger under her chin, lifted her head so that her eyes looked into his and she gave up her resistance.

Beneath her blouse she wore a bright blue bra that was in stark contrast to the creamy white of her flesh, and the red of her blushing face.

Jeff unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans and slowly worked them down her hips to her ankles, he gently lifted her legs out of her pants and tossed them aside and she stood before us in just a matching blue bra and panty set.

"You tricky people you, you double wrapped my gift, and you put the prettier wrapping on the inside." Jeff said.

His big powerful hands found her hips and she squirmed at his touch. Jeff ran his hands up her sides running around behind her to the middle of her back where the bra was clasped. With his arms around behind her she was pulled up close to Jeff, and she was trembling again. Jeff looked down into her eyes.

"If you're having second thoughts you can still walk away right now, no questions asked." Jeff said.

"There's only one question that I have." Kim said.

"Well ask it." Jeff said.

Kim slowly moved her hand between them to the front of Jeff's pants. She felt his growing erection for a few seconds and her hand returned to her side.

"Okay, my question has been answered." Kim says.

"You wish to proceed then?" Jeff asked.

"I wouldn't be a very good Christmas present if I walked away now." Kim said with a smile.

Jeff unclasped her bra and slowly brought his hands up her back to the tops of her shoulders. Slowly he pulled his hands down her arms pulling the straps down her arms. Finally the bra slipped free from her breasts and her small but well shaped B cup breasts were on full display for us to see.

"Very nice." Jeff said.

"They're not too small? They aren't nearly as big as theirs." Kim said pointing at us.

"Unlike penises, the size of a woman's breasts doesn't really matter as long as they are pert, which yours are, perky, which yours are, well suited to your body type, which yours most definitely are, and topped by perfect nipples, and yours are some of the most exquisite nipples I have ever seen." Jeff said gently running his fingers over her nipples causing her to shiver.

"I've always been pretty self conscious about the size of my breasts." Kim says.

"Well, there's no need, they're perfect." Jeff said.

"You're very kind." Kim said.

"Now, let's see what you've got for me under that last bit of wrapping." Jeff said.

Jeff got on his knees and ran his hands up and down the front and back of Kim's legs. Jeff ran his hands up to Kim's hips his index fingers just above the waistband of her panties. His index fingers slipped down between the soft material of the panties and the equally soft flesh of her hips.

Slowly Jeff began moving his hands down peeling the panties with them. It was instantly clear that Kim was definitely Jeff's type as her pubic area had been shaved completely free of any hair.

The panties slipped down to her ankles and Kim stepped out of them. Jeff ran his hands up the back of her legs up to her firm ass. He moved closer to her and kissed the soft silky flesh of her lower belly. He kissed his way up her belly probing her belly button with his tongue. Her head tilted back and she sighed with pleasure.

She tilted her head down to watch as Jeff kissed his way the rest of the way up her belly, and onto her breasts. His tongue worked its magic on her nipples. Kim lifted her hands to cradle Jeff's head as he continued to work on her breasts with his skilled mouth.

Eventually he moved up between her breasts, up to her neck, then up onto her face, and finally to her mouth. He kissed her slowly and tenderly on the lips. We heard her moan into Jeff's mouth, and her knees buckled, if not for Jeff's powerful arms holding her she would have collapsed onto the floor.

"Wow, you sure found me a good one, she had an orgasm, and I never even got close to her pussy." Jeff said.

"Oh yes you did, every one of those kisses went straight to my pussy." Kim said.

"Just wait until he really gets to work on your pussy." Nicole said.

"Why would she have to wait, I'm ready to see what she tastes like right now." Jeff said.

"Where do you want me?" Kim asks.

"Well I'm going to eat your pussy so you might as well be on the table." Jeff said.

Jeff took her by the hand and led her to the dinning room, Nicole and I followed close behind. Jeff pulled out one of the chairs, grabbed Kim around the waist, and lifts her up onto the edge of table.

zeke81
zeke81
1,984 Followers