The Gift Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,980 Followers

"Ladies, don't make me eat alone, get your clothes off and Rebecca you eat Nicole first, then you can switch." Jeff said.

Nicole and I quickly shed our clothes. She hopped up on the table next to Kim, and I pulled up a chair next to Jeff.

Jeff and I started licking away at the pussies in front of us. Jeff brought Kim to orgasm much quicker than I brought Nicole to orgasm as Kim was in a very turned on state. When Nicole did cum she and I traded places, but Jeff kept right on working on Kim.

After Nicole and I had each given one another two orgasms and Jeff had given Kim four Jeff decided to change things up.

"Kim, have you ever been with a woman?" Jeff asked.

"No." Kim said.

"I think it's time don't you?" Jeff asked.

"If you want me to." Kim said.

"I want you to. I want to watch as the three of you give each other pleasure. I want one of these two to be eating your pussy while you eat the pussy of the other one, then I want them to trade places so that the other one is eating your pussy and you're eating the pussy of the one that ate you first." Jeff said.

"Well, I'll do my best to please you by pleasing them." Kim says.

She did too. I was the first to mount her face, and she had no idea what she was doing when it came to pleasing a woman orally, but a little instruction had her serviceable at the very least. Kim ate me to orgasm as Nicole ate her, then we traded and I devoured her pussy as Kim ate Nicole. By the time we traded back she was a whole lot better at eating pussy than she'd been less than an hour before. After Kim had eaten both of us twice it was time for her to get to know Jeff a little better.

When we looked up from our last orgasms Jeff was naked and had a full erection standing ready.

"Oh my." Kim said when she saw him.

"Watching you give them oral pleasure has made me wonder just how good your mouth is at pleasing a man." Jeff said.

"I have just as little experience giving oral to men as I did with women." Kim said.

"Well, then after four tries you should be pretty good." Jeff said.

Kim dropped to her knees and took Jeff's cock into her hands and wrapped her lips around the head. She was awkward and tentative at first, but as with eating pussy she soon picked up the basics and gave Jeff four consecutive blowjobs as Nicole and I looked on.

"Well, that's four, how'd I do on the last one?" Kim asked.

"Great, you've got a natural talent for it. What do you say we knock all of these preliminaries and get down to the main event." Jeff said.

"My pussy's dripping just thinking about it." Kim said.

"Let's go upstairs where we'll be more comfortable." Jeff said.

We all moved up to the bedroom, and Nicole and I looked on as Jeff eased his cock into Kim for the first time.

Jeff fucked her slow and easy at first so that her tight young pussy could get used to his size, but as she adjusted she begged to be fucked harder and Jeff obliged. When Jeff finally came Kim was in the midst of her fifth orgasm.

"Will you fuck my ass now?" Kim asked.

"Damn you're amazing, of course I will." Jeff said.

Jeff fucked Kim in the ass, then he did her from behind so she could eat my pussy as I ate Nicole's pussy. Nicole and I traded places several times, but neither of us could get between Jeff and Kim. His cock stayed devoted to Kim for the rest of the day.

Jeff moved his cock from her pussy to her ass and back several times, from time to time she'd suck his dick while Nicole and I slurped the cum out of her well fucked pussy and ass, but when we were finished licking her clean the two of them went back at it. They kept fucking all day.

We'd gone upstairs at about eleven in the morning and we finally called it quits at midnight. Kim and Jeff snuggled up together and fell asleep on the bed to Nicole and I went to the guest room and slept.

Early on December third we all went down to the kitchen for breakfast.

"Well, I think you earned this." I said handing Kim the rest of the money we'd promised her.

"Thanks." Kim said taking the money.

Nicole and I took Kim back to her apartment and headed back to the quad looking for the second babe of Christmas.

"Wow, what about her?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, she's gorgeous, Jeff would love her." Nicole said.

"Go see what she's doing today." I said.

Nicole walked over to the sexy little brunette.

"Hi, I'm Nicole, I was wondering if you might be interested in making $1,000 today." Nicole said.

"I'm always interested in making $1,000, what have I got to do?" Lisa asked.

"See that woman over there; she and I are trying to give her husband a Christmas present he'll never forget. They've been together since high school, now he's 40 and she's the only woman he's ever been with. We were hoping that maybe you'd be willing to have sex with him." Nicole said.

"You want me to have sex with some 40 year old man for $1,000?" Lisa asked.

"Yes." I said.

"Let's see the money." Lisa said.

Nicole pulled the money out of her pocket.

"Okay, let's go." Lisa said.

"Just like that?" Nicole asked.

"For $1,000 I'd fuck a 40 year old man, his neighbor, and the pizza delivery boy." Lisa said.

"Well then, it wouldn't be out of place for me to say that you'll probably be expected to do some girl on girl stuff with me and his wife." Nicole said.

"Fine, just don't try to stiff me on the money." Lisa said.

"Oh we won't." Nicole said.

We drove home and as soon as she set foot in the house Lisa started taking her clothes off.

"Where is this guy?" Lisa asked.

"He's around here somewhere. Oh Jeff, could you come into the living room for a minute." I called.

Jeff walked in from the kitchen, he was wearing a pair of boxers, but was otherwise free of clothes.

"What the heck is this?" Jeff asked when he saw Lisa standing there naked.

"This is Lisa; she's your Christmas present from the two of us." Nicole said.

"Well I don't know what I did to deserve this kind of gift, but I'm sure not gonna turn it down." Jeff said.

He peeled off his boxers, walked over to Lisa and began kissing her and feeling her body as his cock got hard. He pushed her down to her knees and she helped him get hard by sucking and stroking his cock. When he was good and hard he pulled her up and led her over to the couch where he pushed her down so that her pussy was at the edge. He lowered his face to her pussy and licked her until she was good and wet, then he repositioned himself so that his cock was ready to enter her pussy.

Jeff pushed into her and fucked her and sucked her tits as Lisa moaned and writhed with pleasure. Lisa had two orgasms, and then Jeff shot his load into her.

"One of you clean her up and the other get your clothes off and get over here to keep me hard." Jeff said.

I dove to my knees and started slurping Jeff's cum from Lisa's pussy while Nicole stripped off her clothes and sucked Jeff's dick to keep him hard.

"Okay, she's clean enough, roll her down onto the carpet on her knees so she can lick Nicole while I take her from behind. Then you strip off and squat on Nicole's face." Jeff said.

Lisa got down on the floor and started licking Nicole's pussy as Jeff fucked Lisa from behind. I quickly shed my clothes and squatted on Nicole's face.

As with the day before Jeff fucked Lisa in the pussy or the ass for most of the day only moving to her mouth when her pussy and ass were so splattered with cum that they needed cleaned up. Nicole and I got to experience her eager young tongue a lot though as we took turns having Lisa eat us while Jeff fucked her from behind. Of course we were nice enough to one another to lick the other's pussy while we were being eaten by Lisa.

Lisa didn't have much sexual experience, she'd never had a cock as big as Jeff's inside her, and she'd never done anal before so her pussy and ass took such a pounding that she had to beg out.

"I can't do it anymore, that huge cock of yours has done a number on me." Lisa said.

"Well, okay. Rebecca, Nicole, Lisa here is a little tender downstairs from the pounding I gave her, why don't the two of you show her some tender loving care." Jeff said.

Nicole and I moved behind Lisa and gently and tenderly licked her red swollen pussy and asshole which were both oozing with Jeff's cum. Jeff had moved so that now he was lying in front of Lisa and her mouth, which still worked, was bobbing up and down on his cock. We stayed like that until we all fell asleep on the living room floor.

On December fourth we took Lisa back to her apartment, we had to help her inside because she was so sore between her legs.

We then headed towards the quad in search of our next victims when I saw a promising target.

"What are we doing?" Nicole asked as I pulled over.

"There's a girl back there crying and loading stuff into a car, I figure she's out of money and has to go home. Let's go find out for sure." I said.

Nicole and I walked up to the girl, a dark haired girl with a great figure.

"What's the matter honey?" I asked.

"I don't have enough money to make the rent and pay tuition so I've gotta move back home." Emily said.

"That's so sad, hey, maybe we could help you. How would you like to make $1,000 today?" Nicole asked.

"I'd love to, but my sister and I have to get going." Emily said.

Just then Erin came out. Nicole and I were surprised to find that they were twins.

"Emily, come on, we've got to get packed." Erin says.

"I'm sorry, it's our fault, we saw her crying and asked her what was wrong." I said.

"We have to leave, that's what's wrong, we love it here, and we don't have the money to stay." Erin says.

"Just before you came out they asked me if I'd like to make $1,000 today." Emily says.

"Of course she would, I would too in fact, but money like that just isn't handed out for nothing, what exactly would we be doing to get that money?" Erin asked.

"Well, since you ask, we're looking for a Christmas present for my husband. He's really good to us and we never really show him how much we appreciate him so we figured if we gave him a girl for Christmas it would show him how much we appreciate him. We were going to offer your sister $1,000 to sleep with my husband." I said.

"You would pay $1,000 for her to have sex with your husband?" Erin asks.

"Yes, if she's not interested and you are the offer is open to you as well." Nicole said.

"What if we're both interested?" Erin asked.

"Both of you?" I asked.

"Yeah, what man wouldn't want to have sex with a pair of twins? How much would you give for both of us?" Erin asked.

"Well, I guess $1,000 apiece would put it at $2,000, and getting both twins at the same time would be worth a little more, how about $3,000?" I asked.

"What do you think sis? We spend a day screwing some guy and we get to stay." Erin said.

"I'll do it if it means we can stay, it would kill me to have to leave." Emily said.

"Me too, I guess, we're in." Erin said.

We helped the girls clean up their stuff really quick then we headed for the house. Jeff was sitting in the living room reading the news paper when we walked in.

"How much did I have to drink last night, I'm seeing double." Jeff said.

"Jeff honey, this is Emily and Erin, and they're yours." I said.

"Mine?" Jeff asked.

"Yes, Merry Christmas." Nicole said.

"What do I do with them?" Jeff asked.

"Whatever you want, they're being well compensated so they should be up for anything that you want to do." I said.

"Wow. Why don't you two help them out of their clothes so I can get a good look at them and decide what I want to do first." Jeff said.

I undressed Erin and Nicole undressed Emily.

"Okay, now you two undress them." Jeff said.

Erin removed my clothes and Emily removed Nicole's. The four of us stood side by side with Erin and Emily in the middle.

"This will never do. Nicole go and fetch a razor and some shave gel, Rebecca a bowl of warm water and a towel, we've got to get these two shaved clean." Jeff said.

I looked at their crotches and was surprised to see that neither of the girls even trimmed their pubic hair. Nicole and I quickly retrieved the items that Jeff had requested. Jeff pulled Erin over and sat her on the edge of the coffee table, but before he lathered her he stopped.

"I've got an idea, why doesn't Emily shave Erin, then Erin can shave Emily." Jeff said.

"That's a great idea, isn't it girls?" I asked.

Emily and Erin really needed the money so they agreed with smiles on their faces and Emily got on her knees at her sister's feet and carefully lathered up her pubic area. She was very careful and in about fifteen minutes Erin's pussy was as smooth as Nicole's and mine. Erin and Emily traded places and Erin shaved Emily's pussy just as smooth as the rest of us.

"There now, let's see, I have four completely naked, smooth shaven girls willing to do what I say, what should I do with them? Oh I know, let's get you to 69. Emily, you and Rebecca start off and Erin you start off with Nicole." Jeff said.

Jeff watched as Emily and I got into a 69 right beside Erin and Nicole. It was clear that Emily didn't have any experience with women sexually, there's no doubt in my mind that I was her first, but she was willing to do a whole lot to get the money to stay. After we'd all had our orgasms Jeff had Erin and Emily switch places so that Erin and I were licking each other and Emily and Nicole were licking each other. After we'd had another round of orgasms Jeff threw a curve ball that the girls weren't expecting.

"Okay, there's one last arrangement that the four of you haven't done, let's get Rebecca and Nicole together and Erin and Emily together." Jeff said.

"What?" Erin and Emily said in unison.

"Oh come on girls, I know that you're sisters, but you won't get pregnant, nobody will ever tell, you just might find that you enjoy it, and you're being well paid to be here." I said.

"Make it four thousand and we'll do it." Emily said.

"Done." I said.

"Okay sis, let's get this over with." Emily said.

Emily lay back on the carpet, and Erin crawled over to her and straddled her face. She lowered herself down so that her pussy was within licking distance of her sister's face, and then she lowered her own mouth towards Emily's pussy.

"On three okay Emily?" Erin asked.

"Right." Emily said.

"One, two, three." They said together and their mouths made contact with one another's pussies for the first time at the same time.

They licked each other to orgasm as quickly as they could.

"Okay, now that you've got the first one out of the way, do it again, slower this time, and let yourselves enjoy it this time." Jeff said.

Emily and Erin again started licking each other's pussies. The nervousness of their first incestuous experience behind them the twins calmed down and had a whole lot more fun than either of them had expected. After they'd had their orgasms they sat up side by side.

"Well, now that you've made love to your sister, what do you say we see if I can tell any difference between your pussies?" Jeff asked.

"Sounds good to me." Erin said.

"Me too." Emily said.

"Great, this is how it will work, I'm gonna start with Erin, she'll be on her knees eating Emily's pussy. Emily in turn will be eating Rebecca's pussy who in turn will be eating Nicole's pussy. When I get done fucking Erin's pussy I will move to fucking her in the ass and Rebecca and Nicole will trade places so that Emily is eating Nicole who will be eating Rebecca. Then Erin and Emily will trade places so that I can fuck her pussy then her ass while she eats Erin's pussy. Rebecca and Nicole will rotate positions every time I move from one orifice to another. We'll go like that until we can't go anymore." Jeff said.

We fucked like that all day on the fourth, and since there were two of them we decided to carry the party over into the fifth of December as well. By the time things were winding down on the fifth Erin and Emily had grown to love licking each other's pussies so much that they 69'd in the backseat of my car as we took them back to their apartment on the morning of the sixth. When we dropped them off they had $5,000 in cash in their hands.

We hit the quad to find girl number five for the 12 babes of Christmas and within ten minutes we had located a great candidate.

"Hi, I'm Nicole." Nicole said.

"I'm Maria." Maria said.

"It's nice to meet you, look, I don't know what your plans for today are, but how would you like to make $1,000?" Nicole asked.

"Who do I have to kill?" Maria asked.

"Nobody." Nicole said.

"Then who do I have to sleep with?" Maria asked.

"My husband." I said joining the conversation and showing her the picture of Jeff.

"He's handsome. So what's the deal? Is this for real or what?" Maria asked.

"It's very real. We're trying to give my husband a Christmas gift he'll never forget, and I don't think he'd forget spending the day in bed with you." I said.

"Let me get this straight, you'll pay me $1,000 to spend the rest of the day fucking your husband?" Maria asked.

"That's right." I said.

"Is that it, would there be any cameras or other people involved?" Maria asked.

"Well, there wouldn't be any cameras involved; something like this could get people into some hot water if pictures or a video came out. As for other people, he does like for his women to be open to having sex with other women, but it would be just the two of us and the two of you in the house." I said.

"So I'd be fucking him and probably licking and getting licked by one or both of you?" Maria asked.

"That's right." Nicole said.

"Okay, I can handle that for $1,000, let's go." Maria said.

When we walked into the house Jeff was sitting in the living room naked and watching TV.

"Oh, I'm sorry; I didn't know you were bringing someone home." Jeff said.

"It's okay, as it happens, you're being naked is beneficial. This is Maria; she has agreed to give herself to you sexually as a Christmas gift." I said.

"No shit, isn't that a coincidence, I just had a craving for something from south of the border." Jeff said.

"Well I'm the best tasting Mexican you'll ever find, and I guarantee that you'll be satisfied by the time the check comes." Maria said.

Maria began undressing, when she took off her bra my eyes just about popped out of my head. Her nipples were enormous, but mouth wateringly attractive. I couldn't help myself, I leaned in and started suckling at her left breast. I took her a little by surprise, but she did not protest. Nicole clamped her lips around the right nipple.

While we suckled her sweet savory tits Jeff helped her to remove her pants and panties. He then pushed her down onto the couch and dove his tongue into her pussy. For nearly an hour the three of us licked and sucked on this gorgeous young Latina's most sensitive places. Finally after giving her at least five orgasms Jeff lifted his face from her crotch.

"Well, was I right? Was that the best tasting Mexican you've ever had or what?" Maria asked.

"That was pretty damn good, but it could use something to pep it up a little." Jeff said.

"What's that?" Maria asked.

"A little sour cream." Jeff said.

With that he plunged his long thick cock into her. Maria was in heaven, she was spouting off words in Spanish, I don't speak Spanish so I'm not sure what she said, but having been fucked by Jeff many a time I think she was telling the world how great it felt.

Jeff took his time building towards his orgasm, but he made sure Maria had as many as possible. She'd had four by the time he came.

When he came, he pulled out as he did so that while most of his cum was shot inside her, some of it splattered on her pussy lips and clit.

"Now, let's see if the sour cream makes the difference." Jeff said.

zeke81
zeke81
1,980 Followers