The Gift Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,991 Followers

"True, they're expensive too; this is costing you $10,000." Nicole said.

"Well they need it more than me if they're homeless." Jeff said.

"There was also a request made that since the father would be letting you have sex with his wife and three daughters that you would let him have sex with Rebecca and me." Nicole said.

"Well I suppose that's fair." Jeff said.

"Rebecca's going to put them up in a hotel tonight and then bring them over tomorrow to get their four day stay started." Nicole said.

"Well then, that leaves the rest of the day to just you and me then doesn't it." Jeff said.

They proceeded to fuck the rest of the day away.

Meanwhile at the spa I was making sure that all five of them got the works.

"What would you like us to do to them next?" Debbie asked.

"Well, they'll all need a full bikini wax." I said.

"Even me?" John asked.

"Especially you." I said with a smile.

I made sure that all five of them were ready to meet Jeff the next day before I dropped them off at a hotel and headed home. When I walked into the living room I found Jeff and Nicole naked and eating pizza on the floor watching TV.

"Hey baby, how was the spa?" Jeff asked.

"Very productive, I knew the girls were all pretty, but I was shocked at just how pretty they were when they were all dolled up like they're going to be tomorrow." I said.

"You look tired, why don't you get those clothes off, grab a slice of pizza and watch some TV with us." Nicole said.

We all went to bed early that night as we knew that we would need all the energy we could get over the next four days.

I picked John and the girls up at 7:00 in the morning the next day and brought them to the house. They were all quite impressed with the house as we entered. I had them sit in the living room and went upstairs to where Jeff and Nicole were getting ready.

"I'm back; our guests are waiting to meet you in the living room." I said.

"We just finished here, let's go have some fun." Jeff said.

We had set up three chairs across from where they were sitting so after we had entered and Jeff had been introduced to everyone the three of us sat down facing the five of them.

"You have a very beautiful home here." John said.

"Thank you, you have a beautiful family." Jeff said.

"Thank you. So, let's get down to business, your wife offered us $10,000 if my wife and our three daughters would spend the next four days having sex with you." John said.

"I am aware of that and from the looks of things that may be a bargain price." Jeff said.

"Yesterday we asked if you would be willing to share your two companions with me while you were enjoying my family, do you have an answer for me?" John asked.

"Of course you can enjoy these two while I am enjoying your family; in fact I insist that you do. I think you will find them very eager and very capable of pleasing you." Jeff said.

"I'm sure I will." John said.

"Now, on to a few more details. How do your wife and daughter's feel about having sex with one another?" Jeff asked.

"What do you mean?" John asked.

"Well unfortunately I have only one penis, and even if I use my mouth as well I can only please two women at a time. That would mean that two of these lovely ladies would be without partners, which just isn't right. As there would be two of them it would be ideal for them to pleasure each other while waiting their chance to pleasure me." Jeff said.

"I see. Very well, they'll do it. It might be awkward at first, but they will do it, and possibly even enjoy it." John said.

All four women looked at John.

"I said you'll do it, you've seen each other naked before, for the kind of money he's paying you can get each other off. Understand?" John asked.

They all nodded.

"Very good. As there will be five of us and three of you I will be taking your wife and daughters to the master bedroom while these two lovely ladies will be joining you in the guest bedroom." Jeff said.

"That is perfectly acceptable; as long as I don't have to watch my daughters have sex." John said.

"You won't even be able to hear them." Jeff said.

The details all sorted out Nicole and I stood up and took John by the hands and started leading him upstairs, Jeff followed suit by taking Rachel's arm and leading her up the stairs with Jill, Heather, and Chelsea following close behind.

Rachel and her daughters could have passed for quadruplets if they had all dyed their hair the same color. As it was Rachel had orangish red curly hair, Jill had long straight shiny black hair, Heather had a head full of beautiful blonde curls, and Chelsea had straight auburn hair.

They were all just about the same height, around five feet five inches tall. They could easily borrow each other's clothes as they wore all of the same sizes, including their 36C chests.

"Well ladies, here we are at last, are you as nervous as I am?" Jeff asked.

"What have you got to be nervous about?" Heather asked.

"I've never had sex with a woman while her mother and sisters looked on. That's a lot of pressure." Jeff said.

"At least you're in the position of power, we're doing this to get our family off the streets; you're doing this for fun." Rachel said.

"True, I am doing this for fun, but I'm also doing this to help you out. Realistically you don't have anything else that I would pay $10,000 for, but like I said downstairs this could end up being a bargain." Jeff said.

"Can we quit talking and get started?" Chelsea asked.

"Chelsea!" Rachel said stunned.

"What, I haven't had sex in two years, and he's gorgeous, I want to go first." Chelsea said.

"I like your enthusiasm, I was wondering how to pick who would be first, but you made the decision for me. Get out of that dress and get up on the bed." Jeff said.

Chelsea stripped off her dress, her panties, and her bra and got on the bed spreading her legs inviting Jeff to fuck her. Jeff was much more relaxed than Chelsea and took his time removing his clothes. When his cock came into view all four women gasped.


Jeff just laughed and crawled up on top of Chelsea who he knew was in no need of any foreplay. He plunged his cock into her and fucked her until he came inside her.

"Who's next?" Jeff asked.

Heather quickly stripped her clothes off and jumped on the bed as Chelsea rolled off.

"Hey Rachel, eat my cum out of your youngest daughter while I fuck Heather." Jeff said.

Jeff had decided to fuck them each once and have one of the others eat his cum out of their pussy just to get them into the swing of things before he got really going.

Meanwhile in the guest bedroom Nicole and I were entertaining John.

"So what limitations are there on what I can do to you two?" John asked.

"We're game for pretty much anything, but if you ask for something that we aren't comfortable with we'll tell you." I said.

"Well then let's get you two naked." John said.

Nicole and I stripped naked. John took his clothes off too. He wasn't bad looking; his cock was a thick seven inches, not on Jeff's scale, but more than sufficient to have a little fun with.

He wanted to fuck Nicole first but he had me sit on her face. Basically John enjoyed all three of our holes almost non stop for four days. He never asked for anything too bizarre so Nicole and I gave him what he wanted.

By the time the fourth day was coming to an end Jeff and John were both pretty much drained and Rachel, Jill, Heather, Chelsea, Nicole and I were all sore and overflowing with cum. Any of us that weren't on birth control were lucky to not to get pregnant with the amount of cum we took.

Jeff really surprised all of us when we were all eating dinner that last night.

"So John, having enjoyed your wife and three daughters for the past four days I can say without a doubt that they are all incredible in bed. Have you ever considered having sex with your daughters?" Jeff asked.

The sounds of eating around the table immediately stopped and the room went silent.

"Why does everybody look so surprised? Over the past four days Rachel, Jill, Heather, and Chelsea have been having sex with each other and Rebecca and Nicole have been having sex with each other and I've had sex with Nicole. I was just curious if he'd ever considered it." Jeff said.

"Well, being that we're in this unique setting I can admit that yes I have considered it." John said.

"Well, if you ever wanted to do it now would be the time." Jeff said.

"What do you think girls?" John asked.

"I'll do it daddy." Chelsea said.

"Me too." Heather said.

"Well, I won't say no if you want to do it." Jill said.

"Great, you'll stay an extra day and we can have a full on orgy with six girls, two guys, and no holes barred." Jeff said.

We spent our fifth day with them fucking and sucking everything in sight. I personally didn't even look to see who it was that I was working on or who was working on me, it didn't matter.

John and Jeff made sure to do double penetration on all six of us twice so they each had a chance to be in our pussies and our asses.

When they left the next morning we were all tired.

"Well ladies we have a few days left before Christmas, and I'd say that you stand a good chance of finding some very special Christmas presents waiting for you on Christmas morning." Jeff said.

We spent the few days before Christmas leisurely fucking each other all over the house.

On Christmas morning Jeff woke both Nicole and I up with a gentle kiss. He helped us out of bed and handed us each our robes and then he led us downstairs to the living room. I thought it was a little strange that we were bothering to put on robes, we spent most of our time at home completely naked, why was Christmas any different. The robes made sense when we got to the bottom of the stairs.

Waiting for us there, sitting beneath the tree with the other presents, were two black men. Nicole got all excited.

"Oh Jeff, they're just what I wanted." Nicole said as she kissed Jeff and ran over to inspect her gifts.

"I'm glad you like them, just be sure to share with your aunt Rebecca if she wants to play with them too." Jeff said.

Jeff and I walked over and sat on the couch as Nicole had the two studs stand up so she could 'unwrap' them. She tore their clothes from them leaving them standing there completely naked.

"Where on earth did you find them?" I asked.

"You know, I figured I'd have a hard time of it, but it was surprisingly easy. I just walked into a bar the other night when I went out and found these two fine gentlemen that seemed to fit the description of what she wanted sitting at a semi-private table. I asked them if I could join them, I bought a couple rounds of drinks and struck up a conversation. Eventually I asked them what their plans were for Christmas. Well Steve just got divorced so he was gonna be alone at Christmas for the first time in over ten years and Robert is single and his family lives in Georgia so he was gonna be alone too. The two of them were planning to spend Christmas together watching sports and feeling sorry for themselves. Well then I informed them that I was trying to put together an ultimate Christmas gift for my niece and asked them if they were interested in helping out. They were intrigued so I gave them a few more details about what she actually wanted, and the offer of a young white girl to fuck changed their plans for Christmas and now here they are." Jeff said.

"You just picked them up in a bar? You don't know anything about them." I said.

"So what, I don't know that many black guys and the ones I do aren't the kind that you could ask to do something like this. Besides, I could throw both of them out at a moment's notice if I wanted or needed to. They're here to fulfill Nicole's fantasy and to have a good time themselves, so we should just kick back and let them." Jeff said.

"I'm damn sure gonna let them. Rebecca, look at the size of these cocks." Nicole said as she stood between the two guys stroking their hard black cocks.

"Oh my." I gasped as I took my first real look at our naked guests.

Steve's cock was a good twelve inches long and it was really thick, and it was the smaller of the two. Robert had a good inch on Steve and his was a little thicker too. I was beginning to see what Nicole had been so excited about.

"Jeff, get the video camera, I want to be able to watch this over and over and remember it forever." Nicole said.

Jeff grabbed the video camera and started shooting. Filming the action had been my job most of the time, but I'm pretty sure Jeff took the camera himself so that I could watch the action with undivided attention hoping that I'd want to 'play' with Nicole's presents too.

Nicole made a big show of standing in front of the two men and slowly removing her robe, keeping her more intimate areas hidden for as long as possible. Finally she stood facing them feet wide apart, arms held out to the sides in a graceful pose presenting her every curve for our guests to look upon. She turned so that they could see the side and rear as well. The two men whistled, clapped, and voiced their appreciation for her exquisite feminine form.

After showing herself too them for a few minutes Nicole dropped to her knees in front of the guys and Jeff and I both moved in for a better view of her tiny white hands pumping away at the thick black shafts as her mouth moved from one to the other. The bulbous heads of their cocks were about all she could get in her mouth, but she was very energetic and very active with her hands.

Steve and Robert were very vocal about what a great job Nicole was doing and telling her how much they were going to enjoy fucking her tiny white little pussy and ass. They spoke very dirty focusing on how pale her complexion was and how dark they were.

Nicole was driven wild by their words and she worked hard and fast and soon she had Robert cumming in her mouth, and then switched over just in time to catch Steve's cum in her mouth as well.

"Don't swallow yet, turn and show the camera all of that cum." Jeff said.

Nicole held her tongue out and opened her mouth wide to show the combination of the two guys' cum.

She then swallowed it and licked the heads of their cocks to get the last few drops and then she licked her lips. Not once did she stop stroking their cocks.

"Now, let's see how much of these cocks I can get in me." Nicole said.

Nicole led the guys over to the couch and pushed Robert down onto the edge. She straddled his legs and even standing straight up the head of his cock was making contact with her pussy.

Nicole lowered herself down a few inches onto Robert's cock. The width of it made her gasp as it stretched her more than she was used to. She slid down further and further, I didn't think there was any way she could take all of it, at least not right away, but then she sat down hard and was sitting on Robert's balls.

Steve had been lubing his cock up while Nicole was sliding down onto Robert's shaft, and after giving her a minute to adjust to the size of the cock she had in her he moved in behind her and pressed his well lubed cock against her asshole. She groaned as the girth of his black cock stretched her tiny little asshole open and forced its way into the depths.

It looked like a very tight fit and all three of them grunted and groaned as very slowly Steve's cock pushed deeper into her ass. When Steve had pushed in all the way they all just sat there to adjust to the very tight feeling.

"You've got over two feet of black cock in you right now, how does that feel?" Jeff asked from behind the video camera.

"It's really tight at the moment, but it's a dream come true." Nicole said.

"Well that's what Christmas is for, it's a holiday where little white girl's dreams come true. Hey wifey, when we get done with her are you next?" Robert asked.

"Yeah, it'd be a pleasure to fuck you as well." Steve said.

"Oh I don't know guys, I appreciate the offer, but it was her dream, not mine." I said.

"Aunt Rebecca, you absolutely have to try it, these guys are huge. They haven't even started fucking me yet and I'm about to cum just from having them inside me." Nicole said.

"Well, we'll see how much energy they have left once they've satisfied you, then I'll decide." I said.

Steve and Robert started fucking Nicole, she made all sorts of noises, cries of pain and cries of pleasure, I could tell that those big cocks hurt a little, but that she loved having them in her.

They fucked her until both guys had cum, then they turned her around so she had her ass impaled on Robert's 13 inches and her pussy was getting rammed by Steve's 12 inches.

The more I watched the more curious I got. I had the impression that Jeff had wanted me to be involved so I looked at him, walked over, gave him a kiss, then I dropped my robe, leaving me naked, and I walked over and sat next to Robert who looked at me and smiled.

"Damn Steve, the wife is just as hot as the niece." Robert said.

"Well, I'm just about done, so we can do her next." Steve said.

"No, I don't think I could take you both at once like she is, besides, one of you should always be with her; she's the one with the fantasy." I said.

"So then we'll trade off, I'll fuck you while Robert fucks her, then we'll switch. Does that sound good to you Robert?" Steve asked.

"Yeah, that'll be just fine." Robert says.

"Oh guys, I don't know." I said.

"Aunt Rebecca, if you don't fuck at least one of these guys you'll regret it. Fuck Steve and if you don't enjoy yourself they'll leave you alone and give all of their attention to me." Nicole said.

"Well, I suppose it would be alright to try it once, just to see what it's like." I said.

"That's the spirit, get ready, because I'm just about done here." Steve said.

Steve came in Nicole and then climbed off of her and took me by the hand and led me to one of the chairs. He laid me back on it, lifted my legs so that my knees were in my chest and after licking his fingers and running them along my pussy to make sure that I was good and wet he plunged his cock into me. I looked over and Robert was fucking Nicole from behind on the couch and Jeff was still smiling and running the video camera.

Steve really knew how to use every inch of his huge cock and within a few minutes I knew that I'd be fucking Steve and Robert for the rest of the day.

Nicole and I were both cumming like mad, and each time the guys would cum they'd get up and trade places.

They both fucked us four times apiece before we took a break. My pussy was aching and I didn't think I could continue.

"Guys, I think you've finished me off." I said.

"You've still got an ass Aunt Rebecca. You've got to try them in your ass." Nicole said.

"Yeah, don't quit on us now, we're just starting to have fun." Steve said.

"Well okay, but if I ask you to stop you've got to or Jeff will stop you and throw you out." I said.

"We won't hurt you; we're having too much fun to get rough." Robert said.

Steve was the first one to slide into my ass. The pain wasn't too bad, I'd had some pretty big things in my ass, but an anal virgin would have been screaming in agony to have such a big cock in her ass.

They both fucked my ass twice before I couldn't take it anymore.

"Okay, I'm done for now fellas. You two will just have to entertain yourselves with Nicole." I said.

I gingerly walked over and sat next to Jeff and we watched as for the next few hours the two black studs pounded away at Nicole's pussy and ass. In the middle of the afternoon, Nicole needed a break, but the guys were still ready to go.

"Aunt Rebecca, I'm sure you can handle a little more, if you don't try to take both of them at once you'll regret it, it's unbelievable." Nicole said.

Steve and Robert agreed with her, and soon even Jeff was chanting for me to take them both.

zeke81
zeke81
1,991 Followers