The Gift Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,991 Followers

"Oh alright, I'll try it." I said.

Holy shit! Thirteen inches of cock in my pussy and twelve in my ass felt like I had a freight train parked inside me. They both came in me once like that and that was more than enough for me.

Luckily Nicole had only needed a short time to recover, and my venture into interracial double penetration had taken up enough time. Nicole jumped right back into things and for the rest of the day Nicole was the cream in the middle of a very large Oreo. The two big black studs seemed to have no end to their stamina, but neither of them could keep up with Nicole.

She clutched onto them and tried to make them stay when at midnight Jeff told them Christmas was over and it was time to go. The guys made no fuss, they just thanked us for the best Christmas of their lives and left.

Nicole walked over to us and gave us each a big hug and a kiss.

"I want to thank both of you for today. Our month together has meant a lot to me, but today was something that I'd dreamed about and now I've done it, thanks to you." Nicole said.

"Hey, he set it up; I had nothing to do with it." I said.

"Yes you did, you gave me to Jeff as a gift which in turn allowed him to give me Steve and Robert as a gift, without your unique gift I would not be here right now with the cum of two black men running down my legs." Nicole said.

"Well I'm glad you liked your present. For the life of me I can't remember where I put the receipt so they would have been hard to return." Jeff said.

We all laughed.

The remaining few days of December passed pretty quickly. We fucked each other stupid up until 8:00 New Years Eve when all of the girls came over for a New Years Eve party. Everyone went home at after 2:00 in the morning.

zeke81
zeke81
1,991 Followers