The Gift Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Easy there Kelly, if you suck any harder you'll suck my balls right out through my dick. Relax, this isn't a race, we've got all month." Jeff said.

Kelly slowed her motions, but her intensity remained high. She seemed determined to make Jeff cum harder and longer than he'd ever cum before, and she wanted him to do it right into her mouth.

After she'd slowed down it took about twenty minutes for Jeff to reach his climax, and when he did it was very impressive. Kelly knew it was coming so she opened her mouth wide and held Jeff's cock close to her lips. Spurt after spurt shot into the back of her mouth. In no time her mouth was full and cum was running down her chin, but Jeff kept spurting. Both of her cheeks, her forehead, her nose, and even her eyes got thoroughly blasted with cum before Jeff finally let out a groan and shot one last thick rope into Kelly's hair.

"Holy shit; Rebecca did you see that?" Jeff asked, a little surprise showing through his normally composed demeanor.

"Not only did I see it baby; I got great close ups of it with the video camera." I said.

Kelly was still kneeling there, her mouth open, her eyes closed to prevent cum from running into them; her face was completely covered in cum. She closed her mouth and swallowed, then licked her lips and started using her fingers to move the cum from her cheeks to her mouth.

"Here sis, let me help you." I said.

I handed the camera to Jeff and knelt next to Kelly and started licking the cum off of her face. Licking someone's eye lids is an odd experience. After licking the cum from her face I gave Kelly a very passionate kiss. It was the first sexual thing that either of us had done together but she didn't seem the least bit hesitant.

"Damn Jeff, where'd all that come from?" Kelly asked.

"You've got me; it just kept coming and coming. That was pretty damn impressive though wasn't it?" Jeff asked.

Jeff had been cumming so much over the past few months that I thought there was no way he'd be able to keep it up for the whole year, but after seeing him cum that much I decided that I had nothing to worry about.

"I hope you didn't use it all up, because I want to feel it shooting into my pussy after you've fucked me with this beautiful cock; which I can't wait to get inside me." Kelly said.

"Well I can definitely help you with that; but get on your hands and knees so you can eat Rebecca's pussy while I fuck you from behind." Jeff said.

Kelly didn't even try to protest having to eat my pussy. She got on her hands and knees and Jeff and I slid into position on opposite ends of her body. Jeff pushed his cock slowly into her pussy, while I presented my pussy for her to lick.

It took just a few minutes until Jeff was driving his cock into Kelly hard and fast. He was going for a full stroke, pulling out until just the head of his cock was inside her then slamming in fast burying as much of his cock inside her as possible.

Each inward thrust was so intense that Kelly had no choice but to exhale, and Jeff was keeping such a rapid pace that Kelly's breathing was going a mile a minute. I got blast after blast of her hot breath on my pussy as she licked me.

Jeff brought Kelly to two orgasms before approaching his own, and when he finally reached his they climaxed together, both letting out satisfied groans.

Jeff slipped his cock out of Kelly and flopped on his back on the bed breathing heavily.

"Jeff sweetie, are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine, just a little winded." Jeff said.

"Are you gonna be able to continue?" Kelly asked in concern.

"Oh yeah; I'll be fine. Just give me a couple minutes to catch my breath. Why don't you girls play together while I rest?" Jeff suggested.

Kelly and I looked at each other, shrugged, and started kissing and touching each other. For over an hour our hands and our mouths kissed and caressed all of the interesting places we could find on each other's bodies.

We were in a 69 with Kelly on top of me when Jeff moved up behind her and pushed his cock into her ass. Kelly let out a yelp because she hadn't been expecting it.

"Damn Jeff, warn a girl before you do that. I could have bitten Rebecca's clit off." Kelly said.

"Well I'm glad you didn't." I said.

Jeff fucked Kelly's ass as I licked her pussy and she licked mine. When he was about to cum he pulled out and spurted his cum onto my face and Kelly's pussy. I hungrily gobbled it up.

"I need to feel you in my pussy again Jeff." Kelly said.

"No problem. I'll just lie down and you can fuck yourself stupid on my cock while I devour my wife's delicious pussy." Jeff said.

I squatted on Jeff's face and he licked my pussy for the next two hours because that's how long Kelly spent fucking herself on Jeff's cock. She must have fucked him in at least 10 different positions.

She was having a great time moaning and sighing and talking dirty. It was exciting to see how excited she was. Of course Kelly hadn't had any sexual release since at least November so she had a few months of pent up sexual energy to release.

The three of us fell asleep piled on top of one another that night.

Kelly was sound asleep with Jeff and I woke up the next morning. We went downstairs and I started making breakfast. I was pouring the coffee when Kelly walked into the kitchen.

"Hey, no fair wearing a fur coat when we're both naked. Wait...I'm sorry, that's not a fur coat at all." Jeff said.

He laughed. Kelly walked over and punched him in the arm.

"That's not funny. You're the reason I'm like this and then you go and make jokes; that's not nice at all." Kelly said.

"He's sorry Kelly, aren't you Jeff?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm sorry." Jeff said sheepishly.

"See, now I want you two to kiss and make up." I said.

"Gladly." Jeff said.

He quickly pulled Kelly onto his lap and they kissed as I put breakfast on the table. I shouldn't have even bothered, their eggs got cold as Kelly straddled Jeff's lap as he sat in the chair and they fucked right there in the kitchen as I sat there eating my breakfast.

Kelly had a very busy work schedule that she couldn't get out of so most of her time with us was from when she left work in the afternoon until she had to go to work in the morning. We still had some very good times and the weekends were all ours.

Kelly was always horny and couldn't wait to get fucked by either Jeff or by me. I enjoyed some intense girl on girl quickies during Kelly's first two weeks with us.

As always however Jeff had more on his mind than the next time he'd fuck me or Kelly. I knew he was up to something because I caught him with a sly smile on his face more than once during the first two weeks that Kelly was with us.

I didn't have a clue what he might be up to, but I knew that he'd tell us when he was ready.

On February 15th, the first day of the second half of the month, Jeff woke us up early for a workout.

We worked out in our home gym, completely naked of course, and we all worked up a good sweat. Once we were all wide awake and dripping with sweat we headed to the shower. Jeff turned the showers on as cold as they would go.

"Hey, what's the deal with the cold water?" Kelly asked shivering.

"I'm saving the hot water for after we've shaved that hair off of you." Jeff said.

"How much of it is coming off?" Kelly asked hopefully.

"Everything from the neck down." Jeff said.

"Then screw the cold shower, let's get shaving." Kelly said.

We finished rinsing the sweat off of our bodies and then Jeff stepped out of the shower to grab 2 razors and a can of shave gel. Jeff had me lather Kelly's arms, legs, armpits, and pussy with the gel and then he and I slowly started to work away at the thick hair with the razor.

I don't know if you've ever tried to shave large areas of hair that is over an inch long, but there's a reason electric trimmers were made. The razors got clogged full of hair on almost every stroke and had to be cleaned out before the next stroke. It took almost two hours to remove all the hair from Kelly's body shaving everything twice. Once to get the big stuff out of the way and then we went over it a second time to remove any stubble.

When we finally put the razors down Kelly looked like a totally different person. Huge clumps of the hair that had been shaved off were all over the floor of the shower, we picked up as many as possible so that we didn't clog the shower drain when we turned on the hot steamy water to rinse away the hair that had stuck to her body.

When we had finished our shower and dried off Kelly stood looking at herself in the full length mirror.

"Had you forgotten what you looked like under there?" Jeff asked.

"No, it's just been such a long time since I didn't mind seeing myself naked. I look like me again, and I think I've lost weight." Kelly said as she turned to admire her ass.

"We're not done yet. Put some clothes on, we're going to a spa this afternoon." Jeff said.

Kelly grabbed Jeff and kissed him as if he'd just saved her life or something. Not only had he finally let her shave, he was taking us to a spa too; Kelly was thrilled.

At the spa we all got manicures, pedicures, facials, we had our hair done, and we even had full body massages. Kelly and I had our makeup done by professionals and Jeff went to pick out some dresses for us from the boutique that was part of the spa.

When we left the spa we were all looking and feeling like we owned the world.

"Okay, so we didn't get all dolled up for nothing, where are we going?" I asked.

"We're going out on the town tonight. We're gonna have an evening of dinner, dancing, we're going to see that opera that's at the theatre, it's gonna be a full night even before I get you two to the hotel." Jeff said.

"Hotel?" Kelly asked.

"We can't have a night on the town and then go back to the same boring house we've been at all this time; we need to have some place different for our special night." Jeff said.

The whole night Jeff made every effort to make us feel like we were princesses. He twirled us around the dance floor, held both of our hands at the opera, he treated us to a very expensive dinner; then we headed to the fanciest hotel in town.

We were careful not to be seen entering the hotel together, the other things could be written off, but three people that lived in town entering a hotel all over each other could have been quite scandalous. Jeff had reserved a suite and he gave Kelly one of the keys and she went up first, then Jeff and I followed.

Waiting for us in the room were champagne and strawberries.

"Ladies, let's get out of these nice clothes and enjoy some refreshments." Jeff said.

Kelly and I removed our dresses leaving us in just our bras panties garter belts and stockings and Jeff took off his tux leaving him in just his boxers.

He poured us each a glass of champagne and then he fed the two of us strawberries and we took turns feeding him strawberries.

Not that we needed the alcohol to get in the mood, but there was something incredibly erotic about sitting in that hotel room in my underwear drinking champagne and eating strawberries fed to me by my husband.

I wanted him, needed him, and I knew that Kelly was feeling the same way. After we had finished the strawberries and champagne Jeff stood up, took us both by the hand and led us to the huge bedroom.

When we got to the end of the bed he released my hand and pulled Kelly closer to him. He kissed her deeply as their hands roamed all over one another's bodies. Without breaking their kiss Jeff pulled off Kelly's bra and her panties.

He lay her back on the bed gently then moved to me and kissed me as he removed my bra and panties. Then he lay me back on the bed next to Kelly.

He crawled up between Kelly's legs and started devouring her, but he didn't forget about me. His hand found its way to my pussy and his very skilled fingers teased me just enough to get me ready for my turn. His thumb was circling my clit, he was probing my pussy with two and three fingers at a time, and yes even his pinkie got into the act teasing my asshole.

When his talented tongue had brought Kelly to orgasm he moved over to me and his other hand started working on her.

After I had cum Kelly and I moved to our knees and together we gave Jeff's cock and balls a thorough tongue bath. We licked and sucked him until he shot his cum into our waiting mouths.

Kelly and I licked the cum off of each others' faces then we moved Jeff onto his back on the bed.

Kelly lowered her pussy down onto Jeff's cock as I lowered mine onto his face. For the rest of the night we gave each other as much pleasure as we possibly could. It was the same kind of things we'd been doing before, but in the hotel room, after the special day we'd had, everything just seemed that much more erotic and exciting.

When I woke up the next morning I heard the sound of Kelly slurping on Jeff's cock. I immediately moved my head down to join her. I sucked one of his balls into my mouth and caressed it with my tongue.

Kelly moved down and took the other one in her mouth and we both started stroking Jeff's cock together as we worked his balls with our mouths.

Eventually Jeff let out a grunt and several thick ropes of cum spurt out of his cock landing on his stomach and chest.

Kelly and I immediately moved up to clean up the mess we'd made.

After we had licked the cum off of his body we both crawled up to kiss Jeff good morning.

"Well good morning ladies, I see you decided not to wait for me to get things started. Let's hop in the whirlpool that's in the bathroom." Jeff said.

The tub wasn't exactly designed to hold three people, which just meant that we had more reason to be all over each other.

Jeff got in first and Kelly lowered herself onto his cock, then I got in front of her facing her. She and I kissed and enjoyed each other's breasts while she was riding Jeff, then she and I switched places and I got to enjoy Jeff's cock in my pussy as Kelly's mouth was working on my nipples.

We stayed in the hotel room until check out time; then again we left separately to avoid any chance of people seeing us together. Jeff and I actually ran into someone we know in the lobby and he asked us why we had spent the night at the hotel. Jeff told him that sometimes a night of romance away from the same boring bedroom can be a very special thing. He asked me if I had enjoyed spending the night away from our bedroom, I said that I most definitely had, and as we walked away we heard the man on his cell phone suggesting to his wife that they take a one night vacation and have a night of romance.

When we got back to the house Kelly was waiting on us.

"What took you so long? I've missed your cock so much." Kelly said.

She kissed Jeff. She then dropped to her knees, opened his pants, and began sucking his cock.

"Rebecca, I do believe we have a cock addict on our hands." Jeff said.

"Damn cum junkies, just can't wait for their next fix. I can't say that I blame her though, I'm addicted to your cock too." I said.

"Well I'm addicted to pussy and if you two give me what I need I'll give you what you need." Jeff said.

Jeff lay down on the ground and I quickly stripped so I could lower my pussy onto his waiting tongue as Kelly continued to try to swallow his cock.

We all stayed pretty well loaded on one another for the rest of the month. Kelly even came back for one more fuck after she'd left on the 28th.

When Kelly was walking out the door the second time Jeff grabbed her arm, spun her around, kissed her, and then held her close to him.

"So what do you think? Do you need all the hair, make up, and fancy clothes to be sexy?" Jeff asked.

"Do I need them? Hell no. That's not gonna keep me from getting all dressed up though because I look so DAMN good when I do." Kelly said.

"As long as you realize that you're an incredibly beautiful woman without all that then our month together meant a lot more than 28 days of incredible sex." Jeff said.

"I was pretty incredible wasn't I?" Kelly asks.

We all laughed, they kissed again and then she left.

As Jeff and I finally went to bed late on the 28th I couldn't help but wonder about the next two months when our own daughters would be joining us for their turn with their father.

12