The Gift: Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey man!" Daniel shouted back, "Why don't you and your cock-juggling thunder cunt of a girlfriend go get bent?!"

The woman's mouth dropped open and Jesse heard her shouting back a string of scathing obscenities as the old man gritted his teeth.

"You little asshole, why don't you and your nigg-" and he was cut off as he slapped himself with one hand. He looked comically at his hand in shock, and then over at Daniel again.

"What was that?" Daniel shouted, "Was that a racial slur there, Methuselah?"

"You little fu-" and his hand rocked his own face again... and again and again and again. Daniel was rolling with laughter as the man beat himself up, his girlfriend looking at him as though he had gone crazy. Jesse looked over at the impotent rage of their would be harasser as he smacked himself over and over. He smiled and felt a laugh building up as he heard the girl shout at him to stop, asking what the fuck he was doing.

"My friend here is gonna pop the clutch!" Daniel smiled sweetly as he batted his eyes at them, "We politely ask you to eat our dust!"

And then the red convertible slowed down, slower and slower as Daniel made the driver put his foot on the brake pedal and press down. He looked at them, now falling behind, with pure rage as the convertible pulled to the shoulder and came to stop. Jesse looked in the rear view mirror and saw him still slapping himself as the rounded they bend and were out of sight and gone.

"That was great," Jesse laughed, "How did you do that?"

"I just thought it and made it happen," he chuckled, "Wait a minute."

Jesse watched Daniel from the corner of his eye as he squinted his eyes in concentration. "What are you doing?" he asked.

"I'm having that douche bag toss his keys over the embankment, just in case he wants to follow us."

"Cold, man," Jesse smiled, "Cold."

"What about you," he asked, "Do you feel anything different?"

"Not really," Jesse shrugged.

"Well I know a good way to test out our new powers," he smiled devilishly.

Jesse looked at him. "What?"

"The Lucky Beaver."

***

"My parents are going to kill me, Dan," Jesse said as they went into the strip club. The bright colored lights were flashing everywhere in the lobby, promoting the right mood and atmosphere for the sexual establishment. They passed the beefy bouncers at the door to the dance arena and stepped into the experiment. Three large platforms stretched out from the far wall, glittering in the orange and red lights. On each of the stages, three naked women danced and ground against the shiny poles that ran from stage to ceiling. They gyrated their hips and humped the floor as they teased the hooting and hollering crowd of horny men. The beat of the music was thunderous as the bass from the speakers shook the walls.

"It'll be worth it, brother," Daniel smiled, his excitement over his plan making his voice shake, "Believe me."

"Doesn't this seem a little," Jesse frowned, "Wrong to you?"

"Look, you just take care of the men," he said, "And let me handle the women."

"That's a phrase I never ever wanted to hear anyone say to me," Jesse sighed, and yet he found he was thrilled at the idea of what Daniel had in mind. It was ambitious, especially for two guys who had just discovered the gift of telepathy and telekinesis. There were so many variables involved in this, and Jesse found him self uncertain as to what he could actually do. But if they succeeded...

They sat down confidently at the bar and ordered two beers from the bartender. The man was short, bald and fat and seemed to be made of a lumpy, waxy compound as his skin glittered in the multi-colored lights. He was about to card them when Daniel intervened.

"And your name is?" Daniel asked.

The bartender seemed to jump, as though someone had goosed him from behind. He looked confused for a moment, and then blinked, "Bob."

"How ya doing Bob?"

"I need to see your I.D.'s gentlemen."

"You don't need to see our identification," Daniel waved his hand in front of the fat bartender.

"I don't need to see your identification," Bob told them flatly.

"We can go about our business," he suggested.

There was silent moment between them, as though Bob were fighting him off. Finally, "You can go about your business," he agreed.

"We'd love two bottles of beer," he smiled warmly, "On the house."

"On the house," Bob replied and reached under the counter, opened the mini-fridge and popped open two beers for them.

Daniel took a long chug off his bottle, and then eyed the bartender. He added, "We're on the droids you're looking for."

"Knock it off," Jesse laughed as he slapped the back of Daniel's head.

"You're on the droids I'm looking for," he repeated as he stared at Daniel and then wandered off into the haze of The Lucky Beaver, completely hypnotized.

"What?" Daniel laughed.

"Mother-fucker will be looking all over this club now for R2-D2."

"I hope he finds him," Daniel took another chug on his beer.

"You're really taking to this, aren't you?" Jesse eyed him as he took a drink.

"Like a duck to water," he agreed.

"Maybe we're being too cocky. This is big, man."

"Relax."

Daniel winked at Jesse and worked his way to the stage. Jesse looked out at the room and counted at least thirty men surrounding the stages and lounging at the tables. Jesse put his beer down and took a deep breath. He concentrated on the men, not really sure if it would work, and began to project his thoughts. At first nothing happened, and then slowly, the hoots, hollers and whistles grew more and more quiet and sporadic as Jesse sent them his singular command. He could actually feel them fighting him, confused, trying to understand why they were being compelled to stand up from their seats and move away.

"Leave," Jesse's mind thundered and intoned throughout the men in the building.

The men began to get up one by one and walk towards the exit. It was a mass, silent exodus as they mindlessly walked away from their beers, pretzels, cigarettes and naked women. As they went, they passed Daniel, who was holding the back door open. In his hand he held a bowl he had stolen from one of the tables, it's content's of pretzels emptied onto the carpet in a crispy heap. Each man moved like a zombie, and under Jesse's direction, reached into their pockets and simply dropped their money off into the bowl. Jesse concentrated harder, and none of the men resisted. They were weak, at his control and he found himself aroused by the power he now possessed. He began to understand the joy and glee Daniel had felt on the highway fucking with that asshole motorist. It was almost intoxicating as he watched them all shuffle outside to their cars.

"God bless you sir," Daniel said as a wad of dollar bills the size of a grapefruit landed in the bowl.

"Now", Jesse closed his eyes and thought very hard, "Get in your cars, go home and go to sleep."

The dancers on the stage, and the girls on the floor watched with silent bewilderment as all the patrons emptied out of The Lucky Beaver. Jesse could sense the bouncers and D.J. becoming suspicious, and he easily reached out and calmed them down, making them return to their respective duties. He grasped their thoughts and held them there in a grip, a grip he somehow knew could be clenched too tight. And if it ever went too tight, he supposed he could kill someone. Against his very nature, this thought sent an erotic chill through him. He instructed the bouncers to close the front doors and lock them and the D.J. to put some decent music on the speakers.

The last man filed out and the door slammed shut with a thick, metallic *clank*! Below the green glow of the exit sign, Daniel held a bowl that probably contained four thousand dollars, his face beaming with pride and pure bliss. Jesse raised his beer to him in a salute as the women on the stage looked at them, their faces crossed with mute questions. The one closest to Daniel opened her mouth to speak, but quickly fell under his influence. He held up a finger to his lips and hushed them all, their arms falling limply at their sides. Daniel hurried over to the bar and set the bowl full of money down next to Jesse.

"Ladies, if you would please come over here?" he motioned for them all to come to him. The three strippers slowly stepped off the stage, their bare breasts jiggling and swaying as they seductively walked over to them. The girls from the floor, three of them by Jesse's count, followed suit, driven by Daniel's will. As they moved, so unquestioning in his control, Jesse realized that Daniel seemed to have more control, a more precise working knowledge of the gift given to them by Madame Helena. The women lined up in front of the two young men, as though they were troops assembled for a strict inspection. Jesse felt his cock straining against his boxers as he looked at the six incredible sexy women standing before him, their bodies glistening in the hot lights.

"Okay," Daniel clapped his hands, "Could we have names please?"

The first one who spoke up was a dark skinned, voluptuous woman in a g-string with tits that hung down like water balloons off her toned torso. Her hair was curly and full, spiraling down in long, heavy locks. She looked at Daniel and smiled, "My name is Erica."

"Beautiful name," Daniel replied as he felt her tits, cupping them and massaging them. Erica made no move to stop him, only smiling at him suggestively.

"My name is Donna," a slim, athletic redhead smiled at Jesse, her eyes on the bulge of his crotch. Jesse licked his lips and scratched his goatee, smiling back at her. Her large areolas covered most of her small tits, and her stomach was traced by the contours of her defined abs. Her nipples were erect, seeming to point right at him.

Jesse smiled broadly at her.

"And you would be?" Daniel asked the third stripper as he ran a hand through her short, black hair. She was clearly of Italian descent, her olive colored skin bold and warm even in the shifting rainbow coloring of the stage lights. Her eyes were dark and intense, her body a perfect testament to curve and proportion. She wore nothing, her g-string cast off a half hour ago in her quest for a decent night's wages. Now, she looked hungrily to Jesse, her black painted fingernails caressing her stomach and pubic area slowly.

"Destiny," she said softly.

"That's your real name?" Jesse asked.

"Yes," she replied, her gaze on him powerful and relentless.

"My name is Brenda," the next girl said. She wore a black leather skirt and matching string bikini-top. Her hair was a jet black, her bangs hanging down just above her blue eyes. She had a sexy gothic quality to her, her skin evenly pale and creamy in contrast to her dark hair. She had a tattoo of a rabbit on her arm and a butterfly on the swell of her left breast. From the looks of it, Brenda's tits were even bigger than Erica's. The two large mounds of flesh were barely restrained by the taut leather top.

"Look at those cannons, Jesse," Daniel remarked as he passed her, commenting like a proud drill sergeant of an exceptional recruit.

"I'm impressed," Jesse smiled, so horny now he felt like his head was spinning off his neck like a top.

"You like black men, Brenda?" Daniel asked.

"Yes," she said shyly.

"Why is that?"

"I hear they have big cocks," she said evenly, and then looked at Jesse, "Do you have a big cock?"

Jesse shifted in his chair. "I do now."

Daniel moved to the last two girls, and was delighted to find that they were identical twins. Both of them blonde haired, blue eyed with long legs and perky tits. They wore matching leopard print bikinis, their flaxen hair pulled back behind their heads.

"And the Double Mint Twins would be?" Daniel looked them over, his confidence bordering on arrogance as his eyes devoured their bodies.

"Sandy and Candy," they intoned.

Daniel laughed, "Beautiful!"

He returned to his bar stool and sat down, holding up the bowl full of money. He smiled at the girls and grabbed a handful of the ill-gotten cash. "This, ladies, is every last dollar all those other jerks brought in here tonight. I'm sure they weren't going to give you all of this, despite your best and most sensuous efforts. But my friend Jesse here and I are generous, especially with other people's money. So, this is for you in exchange for nothing more than a simple good time."

Jesse's heart was pounding in his chest as he saw all the girls smile and nod in agreement, drunk with the influence of Daniel's newfound powerful telepathy. From the speakers came the smooth, mellow tunes of Eric Clapton as the six women approached them. Their movements were fluid and catlike, dripping with sexual intent and need. They seemed to gain their momentum in slow motion, and Jesse memorized every detail of their approach. He was lost in Erica's deep black eyes as she licked her full lips, her tongue running purposefully from one corner of her mouth to the other. His eyes fell to her breasts, their natural fullness jiggling with each foot fall, her thighs following suit as the muscles beneath brought her closer to him.

Jesse felt like he was in a dream, disconnected from his body as Erica, Brenda and Destiny and put their hands on him. Erica slid around to his left side and began kissing him, her hands clasped around his face as her tongue forced into his mouth. He returned the passionate kiss as Destiny grabbed hold of his t-shirt and literally ripped it off his body with one powerful motion. He felt her nails gently rake over his muscular stomach and down to his jeans. Destiny smiled at him wickedly as she rubbed his bulge back and forth, Brenda kneeling down, her face possessed of a ravenous hunger. They slid up his body, dragging their breasts along the whole way. Jesse groaned at the feeling of their silky tits against him. They both kissed his nipples and stomach as Erica leaned Jesse back against the bar, still sucking on his tongue, her huge breasts cupped by his strong hands.

Sandy, Candy and Donna attacked Daniel, causing him to drop the bowl of money on the floor. They pulled him to his feet and got into what looked like a group hug at first, but then they all four brought their mouths together and began licking. Daniel felt his seven inch cock go rock hard in his khaki's as their three tongues slid against his own wetly and passionately. They were softly moaning against him as they kissed him, their hands tugging at his clothes and massaging his crotch through his pants. He felt down Donna's body with one hand and grasped her bare ass while he took his other hand and pushed Sandy's bikini bottom aside. He slipped two fingers into her cunt and began working back and forth slowly, relishing the hot interior of her sex. Sandy moaned a little as she and her sister undressed one another, untying the thin spaghetti straps of their tops and then letting them fall to the floor. Daniel looked at their tits and felt like he might come right then and there.

"Yes," Sandy moaned as Candy pulled her bikini bottoms down. Daniel pulled his fingers out for a moment as she discarded them and then resumed his finger fucking. Donna undid his pants and yanked them down, taking his underwear with them. His cock sprung forth, hard and ready for them. Donna grabbed Daniel and took him to the floor as Sandy and Candy began kissing each other, groping at each others breasts and rubbing their thighs against each other's swollen pussies.

Destiny got Jesse's pants off and then pulled his boxers away. Jesses thick, hard cock stood proudly erect at nine inches, his bulbous head dark and throbbing. She licked her lips as she sucked him into her mouth, somehow completely deep-throating him as she grasped his heavy balls and began massaging. Jesse gasped as she sucked his dick, her head bobbing up and down on his shaft. Brenda undid her leather bikini top and let it fall away as Erica looked to her, finished for the moment with his mouth. Jesse looked dumbfounded at her mammoth breasts, so large that they cast twin shadows covering her stomach.

"How big are those?" Jesse croaked.

Brenda cupped them and began massaging them, her hips swaying back and forth as she licked her lips, "38 G," she said softly.

"Oh my God," Jesse shook his head as she traded places with Destiny and bent forward. She wrapped her tits around his cock, the hard black stony length of it almost completely lost in her creamy breasts. Her hair hung down and tickled the sensitive skin of his pubic area as she began tit fucking him, her eyes burning into his. Destiny went to his right side and leaned forward as Erica met her lips. They joined together passionately, their kisses wet and sloppy. Jesse found himself looking at two sets of breasts right in front of his face as they made out, so he set to work, trying to distract himself from the pleasure below. He licked their nipples and massaged them. He cupped their breasts in his hands and squeezed, tweaking their nipples and making them moan loudly as they kissed.

As Brenda continued her tit fucking, Jesse slid his hands back over Destiny and Erica's asses, slowly coming around to their cunts. He slipped his fingers into them both and began slowly working in and out. Erica moaned and muttered something as Destiny gasped. As he worked his fingers inside, Brenda began sucking on his cock, playing with his head and swirling with her tongue. He could feel an orgasm building up inside him, swelling like a balloon, expanding to the point of no return.

Jesse was dimly aware that Donna was now bouncing up and down on Daniels cock, her red hair flailing back and forth wildly. Her back arched and face upturned, she moaned in the pleasure of their sex. Daniel was grunting forcefully, his hands grasping her hips and controlling her powerful thrusts. Sandy walked on her knees over Daniels face, lifted one leg over him and lowered her pussy to his eager mouth. Candy joined her, resuming their kissing as Sandy fingered her sister.

"Shit," Jesse growled as his cock went rigid like reinforced steel. Brenda sucked hard at his cock, her fingers groping his testicles as his body tightened. She released his cock from her mouth just as he felt the incredible sensation shoot up his shaft. He let out a half moan- half scream, and Erica and Destiny turned to see his cock explode. Semen erupted from his swollen head and spattered Destiny's face and Erica's chest. Long thick ropes of the hot sticky fluid spurted out onto his stomach and chest. He grasped the edge of the bar for support as he was wracked by the orgasm.

Destiny moaned suddenly, her breathing rapid and shallow as she dug into Jesse's chest for support. The power of his orgasm had leapt to her and forced an immediate response. She felt her inner sex quiver and begin tingling so intensely that she almost fell over. She looked at Erica and Brenda, her eyes wide with confusion and pleasure. They shared similar expressions as they began shaking. Destiny's eyes rolled back into her head as she put one hand to her cunt. It felt so hot she thought it might catch fire as the wave of their shared orgasm began to build up speed, as it somehow became larger than all three of the women themselves. She could feel them all being swept up in it as they convulsed in the blinding light of the sensations surging through their bodies.

Jesse was drunk with power as he stimulated them. He wasn't even aware he was doing it so much as he was feeling it. He grabbed their minds and held them there, going directly to the source of their sexuality. Their collective moans and whimpers as he caused the wave to crest was like music to his ears. Next to them, he heard the three with Daniel building to their own crescendo, touched and pulled in by the power of his mind. Even Daniel had been caught up in the tidal force of their group orgasm. He moaned and groaned as he never had before. Donna screamed out, her nipples so erect they could have cut glass.