The Gift Exchange

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,438 Followers

"What's your favorite position?" She asked quietly.

"You mean besides the one we're in?"

"Yeah, besides this one. I know you haven't cum yet." She said, leaning toward me and pressing her hard nipples into my chest and leaning her face down to kiss mine. "I want to feel you cum inside me. Will you do that?"

"Yeah. Just keep going if you want." I said, squeezing her tits slightly.

"Oh I have a better idea." She said as she pulled off my raging cock and climbed off the chair. She slipped the panties off and turned around, backing up toward me. She pushed the foot support down so I was sitting on the sofa more like a chair than a recliner and eased back over me, pushing my knees together and reaching between her legs. She grabbed my cock and rubbed it around her pussy before sitting down on my lap, facing away from me.

I reached around her and held her tits, teasing her nipples as she put her hands on my knees and began to bounce up and down my shaft.

"Ohhhh damn!" I groaned as her tight tunnel began to massage my cock back toward where it had been...inches from exploding inside her.

"That's it. Cum for me. I want to feel your hot juices filling me up. I've wanted this for so long...Come for me baby!" She urged in a soft sultry voice.

"Not long." I grunted as my hips lifted to meet her strokes, her ass slapping down on my thighs rhythmically.

"That's it. I can feel you getting fatter. I'm waiting. Fill me with your hot cum!" She said louder.

"OH SHIT!" I moaned seconds before my body spasmed and sent the first shot of hot cum up into her pussy.

"YES YES!" She screamed, wiggling her ass around on my lap, her pussy convulsing around my spurting shaft. Time and again my body jerked, sending another spurt of cum into her until she fell back against me, both of us gasping for breath.

"God that was good." I said quietly as I let my fingers stroke up and down her body, occasionally circling her hard nipples.

"That was better than good. God... I want more though." She said, turning her face to mine and twisting her body around so she could kiss me.

"That might have to wait a bit." I answered between kisses as my softening cock slipped from her.

"That's ok. I'm sure I can get it up again if that's what you want."

"I wouldn't complain at all." I answered her.

With a huge smile she lifted herself off my cock and turned around, kneeling on the floor in front of me. She gently pressed my knees apart and slipped between them, lowering her face to my softened and cum covered cock while she looked up at me to watch my reactions. She opened her mouth and slowly enveloped my whole cock, sucking it into her mouth and letting her tongue swirl it around inside her. She slowly pulled back, letting my softened shaft stretch before it finally slipped from her mouth.

With a grin she leaned back in again, this time using one hand to gently scrape her nails down the top of my thigh and then back up the inside, stopping only when her hand had cupped both balls. She closed her mouth around my shaft again and sucked on me, sliding her mouth back again. Time and again she leaned in and then sucked my softened cock into her mouth before pulling back. It wasn't many minutes before her strokes had to be longer, my cock slowly hardening as she sucked.

"I know you came in me, but would you like to lick my cunt? I've dreamed of having your mouth on my clit so many times."

"Sure." I answered, pushing her back and standing up. I kicked my shorts the rest of the way off and turned her around pushing her back against the sofa. Making her sit down, I reached down and pulled the handle to let the foot support up. Using the foot support to hold her ass up as she lay back on the sofa section, I knelt down and spread her legs.

Her pussy looked simply wonderful. She had full meaty outer lips that were fat and engorged with desire, and soft feathery inner lips that were barely peaking out at me. I smiled to myself as I reached around her thighs and between her legs to spread her pussy apart with my fingers, exposing more of her soft lips.

I reached out with my tongue, gently teasing her wet lips apart and sliding up the length of them until I could feel her hard clit right at the top.

"OHHHHH My god!" She moaned loudly as I started the next pass, driving my tongue into her farther, tasting both of our cum mixed together. I let my tongue find her hard clit and flick across it, her whole body jerking like it had been shocked. "OHHH GOD!" She squealed, her hands grabbing for my head and trying to pull me harder against her pussy.

Time and again I stroked my tongue up her slit, each time spending longer and longer teasing her clit before going back for another stroke, her body withering and wiggling each time.

"OH god you are teasing me so bad! God I want to cum!!!!" She pleaded as I again pulled away.

"You do?"

"God yes!"

"Ok." I answered simply as I pushed a finger into her tight pussy and curled it upward.

"What...are...you...doing?" She squealed, her hands grabbing for the sofa and clenching two fists full of the material.

I continued to work my finger back and forth across her tunnel roof, my tongue flicking her exposed clit time and again, her legs now splayed so far apart I no longer needed to hold her lips apart.

"OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT!" She screamed as her whole body convulsed a gush of wet cum squirting out at me and splattering on my neck and chest until it ran down my front and dripped from my rock hard cock onto the hardwood floor. I continued to attack her clit and pussy as she jerked and trembled, her cum shooting out at me several more times before it subsided.

"You still want that fuck?" I asked her as I got to my feet, my chest glistening with her juices and little drips dropping from my balls and cock.

"Oh fuck yes!" She said breathlessly.

"Good, stand up." I commanded.

She climbed from the sofa and I turned her around, bending her over at the waist so she could lean on the sofa cushions. I stepped behind her, rubbing my hard head between her sopping lips as she stepped her feet apart to give me access. I pushed easily into her tight tunnel, my cock lubricated with her juices and her pussy still sopping wet. Holding her hips I began to pump in and out of her, slapping my hips against her ass as I drove my cock in and out like a machine.

I lost track of how long we fucked that way before she reached behind her and pushed me back and my cock out of her pussy. She turned around to face me, pulling my body against hers and reaching her face up to mine. She softly kissed me, teasing my lips apart with her tongue so she could slip it into mine. We stood kissing that way, our hands roaming each other's bodies for long minutes before she slowly pulled away. She jerked the blanket from the sofa onto the floor, quickly spreading it before she turned back and took my hands, pulling me away from the sofa to the middle of the floor. She pulled me down with her onto the blanket, lying back and drawing me down onto her.

"I've dreamed of you fucking me this way since that first night. I want you to make love to me this way so I can see your face when you cum."

"Ok." I answered as I lowered myself between her legs, her hand finding my cock and aiming it at her pussy. I slipped easily back inside her, driving slowly into her until I banged the base of my cock against her hard clit.

"Uhh!" She squeaked with each stroke as my cock jammed into her with long slow strokes. She wrapped her legs around me and kicked her shoes off. She pulled against my ass with her heels and coaxed me to plunge into her faster and harder. I started slapping into her hard, our bodies banging together and her large tits wiggling around as her fingers stroked up and down my chest.

"That's it. I can feel you growing. I know it's coming now. Fill me up again. Give it all to me. Fill my hot little pussy with your fuck juice. Can you picture me laying there in the tent, completely naked; my legs spread apart, your cock plunging into me? Can you picture how hot and wet I was watching you change in the woods? Oh you can...I can feel it. You like the idea I was spying on you? Can you picture me taking my clothes off in the woods too, squatting down and rubbing my pussy as I waited for you to come over and take me? Ohhhh god yes. I can feel your fat cock swelling. You like the idea of fucking my hot little pussy in the woods don't you? All naked, the sun warming us and the wind blowing across our skin...."

"God yes." I gasped as I came ever closer to unloading again.

"Can you picture me slowly taking off my swim suit, sliding the straps down my arms so my tits just show a little bit and then slowly pushing it down, wiggling my hips to work it over them? Maybe I should turn around so you can watch me from behind as I bend over and push it down my legs, stepping out of it and then staying bent over so you can drive that fat cock into my tight little pussy?"

"OHHHHH!" I groaned as my body jerked, sending a shot of hot cum into her tight pussy. "GOD!" I grunted again as surge after surge of cum spurted into her, filling her until it was leaking around my cock and dribbling down her cute ass.

"Yesssss, that's it." She cooed as she pulled me down on top of her, her lips seeking mine for a long soft tender kiss. "Thank you." She whispered with her nose gently brushing mine.

"My pleasure."

"So tell me, before this, had you ever fantasized about taking me like this?" She asked in a whisper.

"Once or twice. Especially on that last trip we made up to the north. If Nancy hadn't been there I might have tried to see you naked. I have a thing for big tits you know and you teased me so badly in that swim suit of yours." I answered with a chuckle.

"So I've found. Well, you can see mine any time you want. All you have to do is promise to play with them like you did before." She said with a giggle.

"We better get up. Never know when my daughter is coming home."

"Too bad. I was enjoying this." She said, giving my butt another pull against her with her heels.

I chuckled as she released me and then climbed off her, holding a hand out to pull her up. She stood in front of me, her big tits brushing my chest. "You're a bit sweaty. Don't you think you should take a shower?" She asked.

"I do need one, but I doubt it would be a good idea to share one." I answered.

"Ohhh don't be a spoil sport." She said, stepping back and bending down to slide her stockings off, finally making her completely naked. She gathered her clothes up, along with mine and took me by the hand and led me back to the bedroom, closing the door behind us. "Now. Let's get you the rest of the way naked." She said as she bent down to undo my running shoes. It only took her a few moments to get me completely naked. She walked toward the master bathroom door, looking over her shoulder and wiggling her ass invitingly. Clearly this was a bad idea, but that idea was pushed out of my mind when she turned around to face me, standing in the door and lifted one leg up to rest it on the door frame and spread her pussy for me, grinning in invitation.

"Ok." I said with a sigh, walking toward her. "But we have to be quiet."

"I can be as quiet as a mouse!" She whispered as she wrapped her arms around my neck and wrapped her raised leg around my body to pull herself against me.

With a chuckle I slid my hands down to her round tight ass and lifted her easily off the ground, her other leg wrapping around me as she giggled. I carried her the rest of the way to the bathroom and then leaned into the shower, with her still wrapped around me, to start the water. I adjusted the temperature and then stepped into the tub, Becky still wrapped around me. She finally released me and stood in the shower with me, her body pressed to mine and her arms clinging to my neck. She stood on her tip toes to kiss me again as she slowly turned us around and around, alternating who was under the warm spray, my hands cupping her firm butt and my cock trapped between us.

After long minutes of her tongue darting into my mouth and her hands roaming my, I could feel my cock start to harden and press against her soft stomach.

"Feels like someone is ready for another go around." She whispered huskily, her lips brushing against mine.

"I have to admit that you're kisses are starting to get my motor running again." I whispered back.

"Well then maybe we should put it someplace where it can get even harder." She said as she turned us so I was under the water. She let go of me and turned herself around, bending over and leaning against the far wall of the shower, her feet spread as far apart as the tub walls would allow.

It only took one look at her arching her back and pushing her pussy out at me to encourage me to stuff it into her again. I crouched myself down slightly and rubbed my head between her lips before nestling it into the entrance of her tunnel. I held her ass tightly as I slowly pushed into her, her own moan drowning out the soft groan I let out at the soft tightness of her pussy enveloping me. I worked in short little strokes, edging the last couple inches into her before I started stroking long quick strokes that smacked my hips against her ass. I looked pulled the curtain part way back, allowing us to watch each other in the huge bathroom mirror over the double sink.

Each stroke slapped into her, making her whole body shake and her tits wiggle and sway tantalizingly. I could see one of her hands teasing a nipple as I pounded into her. At first she watched me slapping against her, but the longer I stroked in and out of her tight pussy the closer she was pushed toward her own climax. I watched as she closed her eyes, her face screwing up and her mouth hanging open as she gasped for air, one of her hands squeezing and pulling the whole front of one of her tits.

"Oh shit...I'm....cum...ing!" She squeaked as her whole body trembled and shook in front of me.

I continued to slap into her until she finally reached behind her and pushed my hips back, disengaging me from her pussy.

"God I just can't take any more." She said with a nervous laugh. "Just too sensitive now."

"That's ok." I answered as she leaned against me to give me another of her long wet kisses.

"I know how to get you to cum though." She whispered before dropping to her knees. She pushed her chest toward my cock and quickly squeezed her tits together around it, making a soft cave of her creamy breasts to slide into. Letting go of her tits for a second with one hand, she squirted some liquid soap all over both her big breasts and then leaned back again, pressing them around me.

You didn't have to tell me what to do...I started pumping my hips, driving my cock up and down in between her tits, my head exposing and disappearing from the soft confines and my balls sliding against her soft stomach. I watched as my head pushed out and retreated again, each time it came out, her tongue snaking out to try and give it a little lick. I lost track of how long I had been stroking into her before I felt my ball tighten. "Gonna cum!" I grunted as my cock swelled even fatter.

"That's it. Give it to me baby!" She cooed over the sound of the water as my cock sprayed a huge shot of cum up into the air. The large white strand of cum flew nearly as high as my face before dropping back to land in her hair, the next shot following close behind. Several strands of cum lanced from my engorged head and spattered on her face, hair and tits before my cock was left oozing the remnants of my climax down its length and onto her tits. She pulled back slightly and used my head like a crayon, drawing my leaking cum around and around each nipple while her other hand slipped between her legs. I watched as she tipped her head back, her mouth dropping open for long seconds before her body jerked again, her fingers teasing her clit to one final orgasm. She let go of my cock and sat on her knees for nearly a minute before allowing me to pull her up and turn her under the water.

"I think I'm fucked out." She said quietly as I rinsed my cum from her hair and face.

"Good, because I think I am too." I answered with a chuckle. I turned the water off and then reached for a towel to dry us, first wiping every inch of her body, stopping to kiss her soft breasts one last time. I helped her over the edge of the tub and then quickly dried myself off. I led her into the bedroom and dressed myself as I watched her slowly pull her stockings on, then stand up and put her high heels on. She put her bra on, letting me watch her every move before finally slipping the tiny pink lace panties on.

"I think these will be our fuck panties. Any time I flash them at you you'll know I want you to fuck me, and I intend on wearing them a LOT!" She said with a giggle. "How's that sound to you?"

"Pretty good to me. I'll look forward to seeing you flash them." I answered as I helped her slip the dress over her head and slide it down her body.

We finished dressing and headed to the family room. We sat on the sofa watching tv for only a few minutes before my daughter came into the house, ending our little tryst.

Before she left, nearly an hour later, she walked through, stopping to give me a goodbye hug. I got up and met her part way across the room and she wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me close. "Thank you." She whispered before saying "Bye Mister C. Hope you had a good Christmas."

"I did. Thanks!" I answered as she pulled away and followed my daughter out the door.

It is one gift exchange I won't ever forget, and just maybe I'll have a chance to try some of this massage cream on her sexy little body.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,438 Followers
12