The Gift (His Side)

Story Info
They were bonded by love, and graduation.
5.3k words
3.82
13.6k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shrekhot1
shrekhot1
26 Followers

This is his side of the story... hers coming soon.

*****

The thoughts raced through his mind like the tide of the river he was watching below him. It had almost been a year since she had left, and still the sting was as venomous now as it had been back then. He looked at the almost silver circle he held in hands not really knowing what to do with it, but knowing it could no longer remain in his hands. Was it just the circle that needed to go, or had this whole situation grown to a place that there was no longer an answer in sight?

To answer that he would have to answer the even bigger question that remained in front of him. Why could he not let her go? Why was she all he thought about? Why couldn't he go a day without thinking of her golden locks framing her face like God himself had designed her hair to do so? When would he be able to get those piercing blue eyes out of his mind? Why did he still desire to touch her soft, milky skin, even grab those amazingly curvy hips of hers? She had moved on, why couldn't he? As he struggled with this, his mind began to drift back to a time where this was not the struggle, and happier times lived...

(Almost a year in the past)

He had hatched these plans weeks ago, and only now was it coming to fruition. It was a few weeks before her graduation from residency, and the pride he felt for her was almost engulfing. He wanted nothing more than to make this weekend special for her, and so far he had felt he had failed. The pirate flag did not come out the way he was expecting, nor had the blanket he had hand made for her (logos and all). The bottles he had painted and stuffed with notes for her looked awful, and all in all he felt like he had failed her.

Yet in spite of all of this he knew he had hit a home run with his next graduation present for her. The excitement built in him as he thought of when he was going to give it to her. Half of the impact in giving a sentimental gift was the timing of it, and he knew his timing could not be off. Luckily he didn't have to wait long before that moment arrived.

It was warm that June day, and there hadn't been much going on around the town that she lived in. On the docket of that evening was making dinner, and watching zombies rip apart everyday citizens ideas of what a peaceful night should be on TV. They sat together in silence, boredom slowly creeping in on them. This was a rare occurrence, but it does happen to everyone from time to time.

It was in this mood shift that the urge hit him and he could not hold off any longer. He looked around for his sealed envelope. He spotted it near her book case, and got up to retrieve, bringing forth a questioning look from her.

"What's up babe?" she inquired. He looked back at her with a devilish grin, and her lips went from questioning smirk to amused half smile. "Should I be worried right now?" she playfully bantered.

"Maybe a little" he laughed. He walked over to her and kissed her forehead as he slipped on his flip flops. "You should read this exactly ten seconds after I leave.

"Leave? Where are you going? We don't get much time together, and you're leaving me..." he captured her lips in mid-inquisition. He relayed how hungry he was for her in this kiss, and soon she was responding. He felt her begin to give in a little too much so he abruptly ended the kiss as gazed in to her ocean blue eyes.

"Just read it. I'll be back in an hour. What do you want for dinner?"

The look on her face was a cross between amusement and irritation.

"I really don't know why you're leaving. I could help with groceries..." he again kissed her. "Would you please stop doing that? Tell me what is going on!"

He kissed her forehead once more. "Just read it. It will explain everything." And with that he grabbed his keys and walked out the door. He had gotten almost all the way downstairs when he realized he had forgotten his wallet. He turned around and re-entered the apartment only to see her fully engrossed in the letter. He grabbed his wallet next to the door, and let himself out. Judging by her reaction this was going to be a very long hour.

For what she was reading was a letter and a present strictly for her. Ok maybe not entirely for her, but majority of it was. They had talked about their different fantasies, and a few of hers had yet been unfulfilled. This was his attempt to give this to her. So a week ahead of time he had written this letter to her.

My Queen,

Words cannot describe how much love for you is in my heart. I wish to fulfill you as you have done for me. With that in mind I lay before a challenge. You have exactly one hour from the time I have left the apartment to prepare yourself. One minute to long and this offer will not happen. You will bathe yourself, using the shampoo that I find intoxicating. You will not shave yourself any more than you already have. You will then proceed to dress in one of my plain white t shirts, and the undergarment you will find in a bag in the bedroom. You will also bring your sleep mask into the bedroom and cover your eyes. I will find you lying on the bed with your head at the foot of the bed, or this offer will not be fulfilled. You actually have 58 minutes now.

Love Always,

Redbeard

The very thought of what was going to happen when he got home had him over charged. He thought he might just explode in his pants just thinking about it. No, he had to refocus his mind; he had tasks to complete, and fifty-five minutes to do it in.

He began his shopping with a quick stop at the local ice cream shop and got a chocolate, peanut butter, bacon shake. Shockingly it was quite good. It was something he saw on some cooking show and just had to try it. Next was a stop at a department store to find a few things. First on his list was the zombie show. That was not hard, but the second would prove to be a little tricky.

The quest for a scarf began without much promise. Either they were too long, or too scratchy. There was nothing really silky and soft, as he had been hoping to find. Then it happened. The angels of heaven began to sing their chorus as a grey spongy one almost flew of the rack. It had elasticity to it so it would stretch nicely, allowing for more fun than one would have thought possible. His wicked smile returned as the scarf found its' way into his basket. He looked at his watch; he still had another twenty-five minutes. Time to shop for groceries, he almost laughed as his energy filled him again. He was going to relish this more than he ever thought possible.

The funny thing about this was his ego in all of this. Normally he would be self-doubting, or just thinking negatively. He had gone through some things in life that had rendered his self-esteem quite low. But in this moment, in this plan, not one time did it occur to him that he would arrive home and she would not have done what was asked. It never occurred that she may reject this little game he was playing. It was quite...liberating. With that he began to whistle as he shopped. Romantically evil intentions were defiantly on his mind.

He came back with exactly one minute to spare. His key slid into the lock, and as soon as the door opened, he saw a flash of white streak towards one of the back rooms. He allowed an evil grin that even the Grinch would have been proud of to cross his lips.

"It has not been an hour." came a desperate and excited voice. He knew she was his now, and there was no way he was letting her off the hook, but he had to remain in character.

"Well someone has exactly one minute to assume the position, or all of her preparations have been for naught." He called back as he unloaded the ingredients that would later become their meal. He heard a quick scuffle of feet, and the sound of a body hitting a mattress in a very hurried fashion. He got hard just thinking of her willingness to play along.

Of course he was in control, and he had to play that part well. He walked in to the bedroom and surveyed her. She was lying on her back, sleeping mask on, wearing a white t-shirt, and the black drawstring panties he had asked her to do. He leaned against the door frame and took it all in.

"Are you comfortable?" he asked the way a villain would ask hostage.

"Yes" she said almost as a whisper.

"I'm sorry did you say something? I thought I heard something but perhaps it was just the breeze floating by my ear."

"YES" she almost cried with excitement.

"Hmmm that's strange, you just said yes, and I have forgotten why. Care to remind me?"

She licked her lips before biting on them.

"Yes, I am comfortable." She said, louder than the first time.

"Good," he replied as he moved away from the door frame, and walked across the room." I want you as comfortable as possible, for the moment that is. Do you know who is in charge here?" he asked as he grabbed the wire room divider that was next to her bed.

"You are." She said again softly.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't quite hear that. You know if you don't play by the rules, consequences have to be given out. We don't want that now do we?" he asked as he slowly drug the wire frame to the foot of the bed positioning it in just the right location for what he was going to do with it.

"No" she said. Her hips shifted a little and already he could make out her nipples. The hard buttons pushed their protest against the fabric of the shirt that covered her expansive bosom. How he loved her chest, just the sheer size of her breasts made his mouth water. How desperately he wanted to taste them. However, patience always rewarded in bliss.

"Good, so now who is in charge here?"

"You are." She stated. Her hips shifted again

"Are you sure you're comfortable? You keep squirming. That's not something we can have. Give me your hand." It was not a request. She hesitated for a second then slowly relinquished her hand to him. He quickly grabbed her wrist and tied one end of the scarf to it. The scarfs softness was a good thing, as was its' sponginess, as it was thread through the wire, giving plenty of room to allow for more movement and yet keep her where he wanted her.

"Now the other." Again there was no question in his voice. Again she held her hand up to be fastened. He looked at her and admired her beauty. Her golden hair creating almost a halo around her, her large chest moving with deep breaths of excitement, her belly button sneaking out of the bottom of the shirt every now and then, her womanhood covered by black material. The strings of that garment yelled at him to untie them and find the hidden treasure underneath. Her legs were long, and smooth. He could not resist a small nibble on her left thigh. A hiss of pleasure escaped her lips.

"My dear, I don't recall giving you permission to moan in that way." He pushed on her hip, and she turned over slightly. He then swatted her with a loud pop and small stinging sensation. She bit her lip again as she half-moaned an apology. "As you should apologize. Now I must take a minute to freshen up. I shall deal with you momentarily."

As he walked towards the door he let his hand run up her uncovered leg, gently brush the top portion of her hip, stroke her belly, and get a feel of the valley of her rapidly rising and falling breast. He finished this tease by sliding the back of his hand along her neck, rubbed her ear, and finally ran it through her hair. At the last second his fingers intertwined in her hair, and gave a firm, but gentle tug. Another gasp left her lips, but he let that one go.

It took everything he had not to run to the bathroom. He had never stripped so fast in his life though. He wanted to make sure everything was perfect. He took a washcloth and quickly ran it over his manhood and a few other areas just to make sure he was fresh. A dose of mint mouthwash would take care of his breath, and a quick sniff to make sure his arms were not unsavory.

He once again leaned against the door post, this time only wearing a pair of purple silky boxers he had bought just for her. He watched her for a second. She was unable to keep still, moving her hips from side to side, emitting small whimpers as her hair folded itself around her face. He was so in love with her, and she was so beautiful.

"Are you still comfortable?" he asked

"Yes, very much so." She replied. Her willingness to play this part astounded him. Of course she had confessed to wanting something like this, but still the amount of trust demonstrated here was incredible.

"Who are you?" he asked slowly walking to the bed. He could tell the question had caught her off guard. She was puzzled.

"What do you mean?" she asked. Quickly his hand found the area where her hip and her butt met. She jumped at the smack.

"The question is simple really. Who are you? Right now, in this moment who are you. And do not dare to answer my question with another question."

"I'm your queen." She replied softly

"Ah I do not think any form of royalty would want to be in your situation right now. Lets' try this again. Who are you?"

"Ah..." she paused as she searched for what the right answer could be. "I'm your prisoner?"

"No, not really. Although that was much closer. Would you like me to tell you who you are?"

"Yes."

"And what is the magic word when asking politely for things?" he put one knee on the mattress by her hip. She got the hint as she slowly rolled her hip so her butt was facing him.

"Please." She whimpered.

"Please, what?"

"Please tell me who I am to you"

"Very well" he began to rub her left glut. He always loved how firm her gluts were. "You are my plaything. You will do as commanded, and if you don't you will have to pay for your insubordinance. Is that understood?" all she did was nod, and all he did was crack her glut with his hand. "A question is answered only with words. Is that clear?"

"Yes"

"So, who are you?"

"Your plaything" she was squirming again.

"And what are you going to do?"

"Anything asked of me."

"Good, stick out your tongue." She did as requested. He loved kissing her, and he loved sucking on her tongue, but the way in which she kissed him did not allow him that pleasure very often, so he would take advantage of that here and now. He took her tongue in his mouth and began to gently suck on it. He was seated in a way that he could kiss her, and yet their bodies would not touch. As he kept kissing her, he looked at her chest and her buttons were still pushed flush against the shirt. He loved that he had turned her on so much.

He moved his kiss away from her mouth and kissed her cheek, then trailed it down to her ear. He nibbled gently on her earlobe.

"You are going to pleasure me until I cannot be pleasured further. Is that understood?"

"Yes" came the reply breathy and full of passion. He then bit her earlobe, and moved his mouth down to her neck. As he kissed her neck he felt goose bumps form on her. She smelled as she should have, and it was intoxicating. A primal hunger took over and he bit her neck with passion and fervor. The moment he lost control he had to remind himself of his character and he quickly got off the bed to regroup.

She let out a whimper of displeasure and he again found her glut with his hand. The smack echoed in the room, as did the moan that escaped her lips.

"What is your job?"

"You know what I do." He smacked her again.

"What is your job?"

"To please you" she cooed.

"And what do you think will please me?"

"Having my body at your disposal." He couldn't help it. He leaned over and kissed her hard and full of passion. He slid his fingers into her hair and roughly pulled her head back exposing her neck to him. He broke the kiss, and then continued his assault on her neck. His other hand found her hard nipple. He began to lightly touch and rub it. But then the hunger took over and his grip became stronger. Her pants came in waves of ecstasy, her mouth open wide as she drew in gulps of air.

He pulled his mouth away from her as he stood up and looked around for the next object in this little game. He found it and quickly placed it next to her ear, moving it slowly.

"It would please me to see you without your shirt."

"Yes" she hissed.

"The problem is you are tied. So how do you propose we rid you of this garment?" he asked as he moved the object next to her ear again. She was conflicted again with passion, excitement, and this time, a little apprehension. He held scissors next to her head. She could hear the sound of them closing and coldness of their steel against her cheek. It would take steady hands and trust to rid her of the shirt in this manner.

He did not wait for her reply. She felt the scissors move from her cheek to the inside of her arm. Soon she felt the tension around her arm lessen. Her nerves grew with every cut for she knew he would soon be by her neck. He relished the sight of her slowly coming into view. He was careful not to poke her, and went very slowly with the collar line. As soon as the first side color line gave, he went to her other arm and did that one.

Next was the crème de le crème. He put the scissors right above her belly, and began the trek up her stomach, through her breasts, and finally at her neck again. As soon as her nipple was visible he attacked it like a vampire on an open wound. He sucked on her hard bud, while fondling the next one. The scissors landed on the floor where he threw them. She tasted of sweat, and amazingness. He had hungered for this, and now this moment was here. He moved to the other one, sucking and nibbling for all he was worth. He broke contact long enough to completely rid her of the now shredded garment, kiss her again, and then retake her breast. She squirmed and thrashed in passion, wanting nothing more than his touch on her.

He had to control himself. There was much yet to do, and ending it now would feel empty. He slowed his pace from hungry ferocity to gentle kisses. He pushed his hardness against her leg, and she arched her back. She wanted to be taken, but not yet.

"Who are you?"

"Your wife." He rolled her and swatted her again.

"Who are you?"

"Your plaything."

"And what do you do?"

"Please you."

"Would you like to taste my cock?"

"Yes...very much so" he swatted her again.

"You didn't ask nicely."

"Please..."

"Please what?"

"Please put your cock in my mouth"

"Well, since you asked nicely."

With that he slid his boxers down, and positioned himself next to her head. He first moved his hot member along her neck, then across her nose. Her mouth opened every time trying to catch it in her mouth. He could see she was not only willing, but very desperate to suck on him. Finally he dropped in her mouth. She wasted no time in taking as much of him as she could. It was a matter of seconds before she had a good rhythm going, and his hips were meeting her movements. He had always loved the way she sucked on him, too much at times.

This could have been one of those times. He had a different plan. He pulled back and out of her mouth. Her tongue was still searching for him, and she kept moving her mouth looking for his cock. What a feeling that was for him, to know she was earnestly trying to finish him off.

"Where have you had cum on your body?" he asked her suddenly.

"What?" she asked. He pushed her hips over and swatted her again.

"Where have you had cum on your body?"

"Many places. But there is one place I never have been cum on."

"And where is that?"

"My breast." This revelation floored him. Sure they had sex several times, and usually it ended up either on her stomach or back, or down her throat. But still no other guy had ever done that to her? Well that was going to change.

"Would you like to watch me cum on your breast?"

"Yes." Again a swat.

"Ask nicely." He demanded

shrekhot1
shrekhot1
26 Followers
12