The Gift (His Side)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shrekhot1
shrekhot1
26 Followers

"Can I watch you cum on my breast? Please? I'll do anything."

How could he refuse? He lifted the blind from her eyes, and she quickly went to try and get him in her mouth again. He let it go on for a second, and then he pulled out of her mouth.

"You get to just watch." With that he began to stroke himself. She was mesmerized by his movements. Her eyes matched the bobbing of his head as it went up and down with each stroke. She looked at him like he was a dessert just dangling in front of her eyes. So the first waves began to form, and he knew there would be no holding back. He whispered her name three times, and then released his load on to her shapely rack.

He grabbed the shirt and wiped her clean. He then replaced the blindfold.

"I do think it's your turn what do you think?"

"Yes." She said, and yet again a swat came down on her.

"Please, please me." She whimpered. He began to kiss her neck. They were soft leisurely kisses that had no urgency to them. Almost butterfly like. Then he moved to her nipple, and then the other one. Slow and gentle. No hurry, no worries. The tortoise would have been moving faster. He kissed her belly, and then nibbled on her rib, slid over to kiss her belly again, and then the other rib. A few kisses later he found her belly button, and practically made a meal out of it.

His pace was killing her, but then a ray of hope came out. She felt his fingers intertwine in her knot at her hip. Soon the strings were being pulled on, and her left side came undone. He began a slow trek over to that hip while his fingers worked the other knot. Soon she was elevating her hips so that the garment could be discarded.

He kept kissing away. He found her hip joint, and lightly nibbled there. He licked hi way around her womanhood, and then to her thighs. Making sure to kiss each one before attempting to leave a hickey on both, something he did often to her. It was his way of marking her lovingly. She had squirmed at least seven times during this procession, he figured it was time.

"It would please me to taste you."

"Yes." She almost yelled, only to be met with a swat.

"How do you ask?"

"Please...please taste me. Please take me. Please!!" with that he devoured her. She was fully wet, and tasted of golden honey. She obviously took care of herself for there was no pungency to her. He lapped at her, and invaded her with two fingers eagerly seeking out her soft spongy glad. Once he found it he began to massage it while assaulting her with his mouth. Her hips bucked against his mouth, and he fought to maintain contact. Soon she was approaching her climax. He changed his tongue motion, and suddenly she was cresting. He let her once, and then come down, only to take her right back up. This went on until she was begging for no more.

He knelt between her legs and she felt his hardness hit her inner hip. A groan escaped her lips and she knew what was next. He always prided himself on his recovery speed, and this was no different.

"It would please me to take you now. More so it would please me to hear you beg for it."

"Yes" she pleaded.

"Yes what?"

"Yes take me."

"Oh no. taking you makes it sound like we have an emotional history. No you're my plaything. I don't make love to play things." She only swore on occasion, so in his mind it would complete the game if she said it.

There was a long silence as he placed himself at her wet, dripping doorway. She kept trying to pull him in but her lack of leverage made it easy for him to deny her.

"All you have to do it say it."

"Please..."

"Please what?"

"Please fuck me." He thrust into her in one shot.

The strokes were long deep and fast he wanted her, and she wanted him. There was an animalistic rage behind their passion. He thrust, she met it. He pulled her hair, she groaned for more. It was passion in its highest form.

Then a thought struck him. All this time he loved her butt, and yet he had never had it. He never even wanted it, but for some reason it called to him. He wanted to take her like that. He never had with anyone, so why now her? The woman he loved more than any other in his life, why her? Why now? He moved a finger to her lower regions. But he couldn't do it.

He could however, pull out of her. Because she was attached by a scarf and not handcuffs, he was able to flip her over and insert himself from behind her. Her vagina welcomed his intrusion, as did she. She bucks became more consistent. They were lost in this moment with each other.

"Cum on baby, cum on me. All over my ass."

"You didn't say please." He swatted her again, but it was too late. She had gotten him there. He pulled out and aimed for the small of her back. He came in a small pool on her. He then collapsed next to her both covered in sweat.

After a few minutes her grabbed the shirt again, and wiped her off. He untied her hands, and pulled the mask off.

"I love you, my queen."

"And I love you my ogre." She kissed him, and he almost felt her love. Almost.

"Want to shower with me?"

"Umm Duh."

That memory flashed threw his mind as he looked at the speeding current of the river. There were many other experiences he had with her. He loved her more than words could say. He even had gotten her that ring she said she loved so much. He was going to make her his forever.

It's funny how she accused him once of never feeling like he belonged with her. Almost like she had been too good for him. He had never felt that way, but obviously she did. She left him for a man with more worldly things to offer. And though he loved her still to that very day, he never saw her again. The love of his life had walked away. That's when he realized the sad truth about soul mates. You may find yours, and love them to pieces but God gave all humanity the most amazing blessing and deadly curse all in one. The Curse of free will. And while he felt he was destined to be with her, she did not feel the same.

He looked at the white gold band in his hands. For a moment he struggled with if he should throw it, or himself. A voice whispered to him, "who would miss you?" then two little faces showed up in his mind. He looked at his arms, and remembered what he had already done to himself, and knew he was stronger than that. He brought the diamond to his lips, and kissed it. A tear formed in his eye as he looked at it and swore he saw those ocean blue eyes again. The white gold turned to her golden locks briefly. And for a moment the ring he had saved for, and bought for her, became her. He held it to his chest, and looked up to the heavens. A void in his heart would never be filled. He had to be ok with that. He created the life he had, and it was his lack of doing that had chased her away. He swallowed hard one more time.

He looked at the ring. Once again those ocean blues were there.

"My queen. The love I have for you will never die. Never have I loved anyone like you. And never will I again. You were such a huge part of me, after I met you I wondered how I had ever lived without you. You gave me the courage to become someone better than I am. I will always cherish you, and your memory. I hope you and doctor boy are happy, and that you get everything in life you ever dreamed of. You deserve all the happiness in the world. I just wish you could have found it with me. But that's selfish of me. So instead, I hope whoever he is, fulfills you like to one else can, and I hope for you all the joy in the world. Enjoy this life and the next. I cannot bear the thought of heaven without you, so I'm not going. So I guess, take care of yourself, and your small dog. I bet its super cute. I love you more than I could ever say, and more than I could ever feel. To you, My Queen."

He touched the ring to his forehead, then to his lips. Finally to his heart, and then watched it sail in to the river as he cast it with all of his might. And with it, his hope of ever loving her again.

shrekhot1
shrekhot1
26 Followers
12