The Gift Of Digital Sex Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both girls eyes watched eagerly and their breathing became more rapid as I stood in front of them with my hard cock hidden now only by my tented briefs.

“Help yourselves girls.”

Giggling, they each reached out one hand and grasped one side of my briefs. Slowly they slid them lower and lower until suddenly my cock popped right out into the open in front of them.

“Oh shit , that’s beautiful. Can we touch it mister?” Needing no answer from me they both carefully reached out and touched it with their fingers. My cock jerked in response and they both pulled back in mock surprise.

“What a monster huh Myra?” Reaching out again, Julie carefully wrapped her small fingers around my shaft and grasped it in her hand. Myra’s hand joined hers and they both had plenty of room to rub its full length. Slowly their hands began stroking my cock back and forth. I spread my feet so as to give them full access to it.

“Ever have two girls rub your thingy on a bus before Mister? No? Feels good doesn’t it? Ohh, it’s so big and hard. Julie, why don’t you kiss it?”

“You must be reading my mind. Oh look, I hope its not melting because the head is all wet.” Julie bent forward and pursed her lips and planted a quick kiss right on the head. Some of my pre-cum coated her lips and she looked thoughtfully at me as she licked her lips to taste her prize.

“Oh yummy Myra, that lollypop tastes goooood. Try some.” Myra was a little more adventurous I guess because her tongue flicked out and gently bathed the head of my cock. It felt wonderful!

“You’re right, it is good Julie. Your turn now. Bet you’re too scared to put that big thing in your mouth.”

“Who says I’m scared?” Her lips parted as she leaned forward and ever so slowly slid them around the head of my cock. Holding just the head in her mouth her tongue danced back and forth on the sensitive underside. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the warm wet feeling of her lips.

Myra leaned forward and her face was just inches from my cock and Julie’s mouth as she delighted in the sight of her friend slurping on it.

“Oh Julie! You look so pretty and sexy with that big thing in your mouth. Let me try it.” Reluctantly Julie slowly slid my cock out of her mouth.

Running her hand up and down the length of my dick Julie looked lustfully at her friends face just inches away from hers. “Oh this big old thing tastes so goddamned good. Open up Myra and let me slide it right into those beautiful lips of yours. Come on honey, open wide.”

Myra closed her eyes and leaned forward and Julie guided my wet cock right into her open mouth. Myra’s eyes popped open as it slid in and she took about four inches of it into her mouth immediately. Julie continued stroking it as her friend became used to the feel of it in her mouth.

“Oh, you’ve got a lot of it in there. You’re right, it looks so nice and sexy watching you put it in your mouth. I could watch you all day. Suck on it honey. Oh, that’s so hot. So fucking hot. Ever had your lollypop sucked on a bus before, mister?’

“Hell no,” I managed to mumble as Myra slurped a couple more inches of me into her mouth. “Never.” God that felt good.

“Don’t be greedy Myra. Let’s take turns. I want some more!” Julie pulled my cock from Myra’s mouth and quickly slid it into her own. Her eyes closed and she moaned in pleasure as my cock filled her eager mouth. Her fingers slid up and down the length as she slid a good five inches of it into her throat.

“Oh mister, she’s a good little cock sucker isn’t she? I can tell she just loves that lollypop in her hot fucking mouth. Grab her head and fuck her mouth mister. She’ll love it.”

Taking her advice I reached out and holding Julie’s head in my hands I began sliding my cock in and out of her mouth more quickly. It was as if her mouth was a wet pussy, an eager pussy at that as she held me tightly with her lips in order to prevent it from escaping.

“That’s it mister, fuck her mouth. Fuck it hard.” Myra had at some point pulled her pants off and she sat back rubbing her pussy and watching her friend get mouth fucked. I could see that her pussy was glistening wet and I had a sudden urge to fuck her right at that moment.

I pulled my cock out of Julie’s mouth and sitting on the seat, lifted Myra up and planted her right on my lap. Julie dropped to her knees in front of us and guided my cock right into Myra’s wet pussy. I felt the head slowly slip past the gateway of her pussy and gently pushed it’s length up into her. She cried out in pleasure as it filled her up.

I could feel Julie’s tongue gently lapping my balls as I began riding in and out of Myra. Her pussy was very tight and every stroke opened her up just a little more.

Julie sat down on the seat across from us and eagerly watched me fuck her friend. Her fingers worked in and out of her pussy pausing only to occasionally lick some of her own juice from her fingers.

“I bet that pussy feels good on your lollypop doesn’t it mister? It sure looks good. Push it way up in her cunt mister and fuck her. Fuck her good! Yeah, that’s it!”

“Oh Julie, pull it out and suck some of my juice off it will you baby? Then kiss me so I can taste it too.”

Julie hopped up and Myra raised herself up off my lap so that only the head of my cock was still inside her. I felt Julie pull it out of Myra with a wet popping sound and soon I felt the wonderful thrill of Julie sliding my wet, sloppy dick into her eager mouth. She sucked and licked it clean then pushed it back up inside Myra’s cunt. I resumed riding in and out of her as they locked lips and tasted the wonderful fuck juice that Julie was more than eager to share.

Returning to her seat across the aisle Julie spread her long beautiful legs apart and resumed rubbing her pussy. Raising her hips slightly I could see her gently begin to caress her beautiful puckered ass with her cum soaked fingers.

“Know what mister? How’d you like to put that lollypop right up my asshole? My hot fucking asshole! Oh god I’ve got two fingers in there already getting it ready for you. Two juicy fingers in my ass! Oh shit that feels good.”

I watched her finger her ass for a moment and then I couldn’t stand it anymore. I grabbed Myra by the hips and reluctantly lifted her up and off of me. My cock popped out of her and she cursed with disappointment. Crossing the aisle I sat down next to Julie and she eagerly climbed unto my lap facing away from me. Her feet were on my knees as she slowly lowered herself closer to my cock.

Looking at Myra across the aisle Julie cooed, “Don’t be mad baby, come over here and help me slide this up into my asshole. You can have the best seat in the house to watch me get ass fucked. Don’t you want to see it sliding in and out of my hot puckered ass? Come on baby.”

Forgetting her disappointment at my cock being taken away from her so suddenly, Myra crawled over to us on her knees. After sucking the head of my cock for a moment she grasped it’s length and brought the head right to Julies exposed ass. I felt the head make contact with Julie’s ass and Julie reached down to spread herself as open as possible.

At first I didn’t think it would fit inside Julie. Myra rubbed it back and forth across Julie’s sweet puckered hole and gradually the tip slid inside her about one inch deep.

“Holy shit!” Myra blurted out as she watched the tip in her friends ass slowly sink a little deeper. Julie was so eager for it that she wiggled her hips trying to push it farther inside. Finally Myra spit on it hoping the extra lubrication would do the trick. It must have helped because suddenly my cock slid slowly but firmly all the way up into Julie’s eager asshole. Julie moaned loudly with pleasure and I closed my eyes and concentrated on the wonderful, tight sensation of Julie’s asshole enclosing the full length of my cock.

“Oh mister! I can’t believe your lollypop is so far up in my friend’s ass. My god that looks hot. I’ve got to have some of that inside me too. Do me next!”

Slowly I began to ride my cock in and out of Julie. Each stroke brought forth a moan from her, interspersed with demands to keep going.

“Ohh that’s it baby, fuck it, fuck it good! Ream my fucking ass out for me, it feels sooo fucking good!! Myra, you like watching me get ass fucked baby?”

“Oh god yes Julie baby! If I knew you were such a butt slut I’d have bought a strap-on long ago. Ride it honey, ride that cock!”

Ride it indeed. Julie found her rhythm and rose up and down, sliding my hard cock in and out of her eager ass. It felt so warm and tight that it was several moments before I noticed Myra furiously fingering her own ass on the seat opposite us.

“Sorry baby but I’ve gotta share the wealth.” Lifting her up and off my cock I felt it slowly slide out of her ass. I felt her tighten her muscles to try and hold it in but finally it slid all of the way out of her.

“Oh shit!” was all Julie muttered but Myra was hot for it and pulled me over to her side of the aisle. She went down on her knees on the passenger seat with her cute brown ass pointing right up at me, just at the perfect height.

My cock was still slick with Julie’s juices and I had little trouble sliding it up and inside her. She moaned and looking over her shoulder at me whispered, “Stick it way up inside me mister. I fucking love it!”

I began reaming her cute asshole and Julie, overcoming her anger at losing my cock to her friend, walked over and spreading her legs, pushed her friends face into her wet, dripping crotch.

‘Suck it up Myra baby. Suck up all my love juice.” Myra began chomping on her friends pussy while at the same time moaning her approval at what I was doing in her ass.

My pumping became faster now as her ass became wetter with our juices and spread even wider to accept my girth. It felt so good that I almost didn’t realize that I was about to cum. Pulling my cock from her ass at the last possible second I yelled out, “Here it comes girls.”

My cum splurted from my cock and bathed Myra’s back and the back of her head. One or two splurts actually reached Julie, coating her nipple and chest. She reached down and lifting Myra’s face from her cunt, pushed her now dripping nipple into Myra’s mouth.

“Have some cream filling you little tramp,” she giggled. Myra was eager for it and sucked that nipple and breast clean while Julie reached down to her friend’s back and scooped up as much cum as she could with her fingers and licked it off.

“Oh yum” she said as she picked up some more, alternating between coating her breasts with it for Myra to lick up, and sucking the rest into her own mouth.

My cock was finally drained and I offered it to the both of them to clean off for me. First one and then the other girl took turns sucking me dry, eager for the taste of themselves they found there. After a moment, the only juice left on my cock was their wet saliva.

‘Thanks girls,” I threw at them as I pulled my pants back on. No purpose in being friendly with them at this point, I thought. Five minutes from now they won’t even know me. Besides, I had other fish to fry.

My confused thoughts at this point were that I would spend the entire day finding girls to fuck and suck me in different combinations. Then, as a grand finale I was going to that pick-up bar where I had been given this strange gift, and turn the place into the biggest orgy I could. Maybe a hundred people were in that place on weekend nights and I guessed that by shouting out my key word, I could have the whole place rockin’ in no time at all.

Overusing that gift like that was sure to be the end of it I thought. No more dreams and no more weird physical reactions that scared the shit out of me. That would surely be the end of it and me. I guess that my tortured mind and overheated imagination had gotten the best of my power to reason at that point. Fuck it all, I was ready to die. Who cared anyway?

I was passing this coffee house I used to go to, thinking about going inside to wreck a little havoc with two waitresses I knew worked there when my world suddenly stopped. There, sitting alone at one of the tables by the window, sat my old flame Karen.

Sweet, sweet Karen. For three years we had been insepartable. She had been such an important part of my exsistence that when she had left me, it had yanked the rug completely out from under me in a matter of speaking. My life had unexpectedly lost all meaning and reason. To be honest, I had been unaware of the totality of what she meant to me until she was gone. And whose fault was that?

I suddenly saw with total clarity what a pompous ass I had been. All Karen had asked of me was to make a commitment to making our relationship permanent at some future point. Three years was a long time to be together and it had been time to fish or cut bait as they say. I, however, didn’t see it that way.

Our discussions had over time become more heated and soon gave way to outright arguments, most of them started by yours truly. You can figure the rest out by yourselves. One day I came home and she was gone. Blah, blah, blah.

My life had seemed to spiral downward from there until that night that I met that cursed old man in the bar. Fuck it, if she hadn’t walked out, none of this would have happened. It was her fault that I was dying and it was time for a little old fashioned revenge.

I had a vision of fucking two or three of the waitresses inside and making Karen lick their pussy and ass juice off my cock. Let’s see how high and mighty she was then!

I walked into that coffee shop and right over to her table. She was reading a magazine and it took a moment for her to raise her eyes and take me in. Several emotions crossed her face so quickly that only someone who knew her as well as I would have recognized them. First surprise, then anger and then something else, something that I had forgotten all about in my eagerness to hurt her. I quickly pushed that emotion out of my mind.

“Donnie! Oh my god Donnie how are you? Are you all right? You look terrible.”

“Don’t worry baby, in a minute I’m going to look a lot better to you. A lot better! Listen to this Karen, bagob…”

The half finished word hung there in the air, suspended by some force that would not let me finish it. For I had just remembered that last emotion that had crossed her face when she had seen me. It was the look she had always given me when we had been apart for any significant period of time and were then re-united. Love.

My mouth worked but nothing came out of it. There was so much to say and no way to say it to her. My eyes began blinking and tears rolled down my cheeks. My god, what was the matter with me? My knees felt weak and I knew I had to get out of there fast.

Karen cried out to me but I was already half way out the door. I sprinted back to my apartment as fast as possible, the tears still rolling down my face.

‘Fuck this! Fuck this!” My mind fought any attempt to think at all. I got my car from the parking garage and drove away as fast as possible. Something told me to get out of the city and I wasn’t in any state to argue.

The freeways were a blur to me and I was vaguely aware that I was heading out toward the lake. Who cared?

They say that the lake is a hundred feet deep at its center but I didn’t know that at that point. It was when I was crossing the bridge over the lake that it happened. I honestly can’t tell you if what happened was a result of excessive speed or something intentional. I just don’t remember. What I do remember is the sickening sound of my car crunching the guardrail of that bridge. My car became airborne and for just a moment there was the most wonderful silence and feeling of peace.

My car was tilted slightly forward and I saw the water rushing up to meet me. I believe I smiled at that point. Wasn’t this what I had been seeking all along?

The car slammed nose first into the water and my head crashed into the dashboard with a terrible force. I saw a flash and had a moment of intense pain. Before I passed out I was aware of the car floating for a brief moment and then slowly begin to sink beneath the water. Darkness rushed up to meet me and I was only too glad to meet it halfway and follow it down.

Suddenly I felt myself being pulled out of myself if that makes any sense. My unconscious body sinking under the lake became a picture that I was observing from a distance. Slowly that picture became fainter and fainter and suddenly I was once again looking at that light show above me. I remembered everything now.

The lights went out and I again felt my body turning to a more upright position. The old man stood waiting for me.

“Well Mr. Hallock, I trust that your memory is a little clearer now.”

“Yeah, I guess. Clear enough to know that I’m dead. You don’t need to deny it. I’ve seen what happened.”

“As I’ve already explained…”

“Let’s cut the shit and come to the point, shall we? Why am I here? You said I was most unusual but I can’t see it. What is it that you want from me/”

A small smile and a barely discernable nod of the head in disbelief at my rudeness was quite noticeable to me. So what? What can you do to a dead man?

‘All right Mr. Hallock I’ll come to the point. The physical reaction you had to the time compression is what makes you unique. None of the others of your species exhibited anything like it. The movement of your physical body under your skin is usually accomplished instantaneously as the compression ends. You shouldn’t have ever seen or felt anything like that. No one else has.

We were curious as to the origin of this reaction. What we have found is quite extraordinary, Mr. Hallock. Quite extraordinary indeed.

Your body, to put it simply, is reacting negatively to the compression of time. We feel that you are exhibiting a human development that we had not planned on. As far as we have been able to ascertain, your species is rejecting its inherited ability to stop time.

Although it may seem absurd that you are rejecting an ability that you do not yet have the ability to use, it is really just a defense mechanism that has been programmed into every species in the known universe. Your body recognizes the inherent danger to the welfare of the species as a whole. Thus it begins a physiological change to protect itself. You might say that one function overrides the other function in the species. In this case self-protection overrides the ability to slow time.

As to why you are more advanced in this regard than others of your species, I cannot say with any certainty. We have found however that this reaction is just beginning to appear in the other test subjects. That is why we have given this ability to so many of your kind to test out. Any abnormalities become more apparent as the number of subjects increases.”

There is no way to describe what I was feeling at that moment. A sense of awe might be a good starting point. This whole thing was beyond belief and a part of me rejected it outright. Maybe this whole thing was the last rambling thoughts of a dying man. Yet another part of me understood that this was all too real, that it was the real me that had undergone all of these strange experiences. I also understood that my time was short now but this seemed normal. All living things had a beginning and an end and my time here, brief as it was, had ended.

“So, what’s next?”

“If it’s any consolation to you Mr. Hallock, your demonstration of this development against time compression has profound implications for your species as a whole. You might remember that I mentioned that your species was in need of a severe adjustment. Your development has convinced us to refrain from taking action at this time. Believe me Mr. Hallock, you would not like our idea of adjustments. You would not like it one bit.”

He turned suddenly and started to leave the room but stopped suddenly and turned to me once more.