The Gift Of Freesias

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He rained kisses down on her neck as he started a slow rotation of his hips. She was so tight and moist he knew he wouldn't last long. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her gently back beneath the warm water. Her breathing was still erratic and her body still jerked against his but he soothed her with his calming words and soft caresses.

Long minutes later when her movements slowed and her pulse returned to normal he was disappointed to feel her move off his lap. She removed his cock and stood to turn around. When he looked into her eyes she smiled down at him before dropping a kiss to his upturned mouth. With a twinkle in her eyes, she whispered "We can try the kinky shit another time. But for now I want to see the face of the man whose cock is buried deep inside of me."

His laugh died in his throat as he felt his cock slide back into her and her soft thighs moving once again alongside his. They were still for a moment, each getting used to the feel of the other. She moved her hands to his back bringing him closer to her, until his cheek rested against her breasts.

He spoke so quietly she wasn't sure he had spoken at all. "I don't know what's happening here. I'm not in control of anything right now."

She looked into his eyes and saw the flicker of fear flash through them and quickly disappear. She immediately reached to soothe him. This time language didn't fail her.

"I'm afraid too, Alex. But I know the connection we have is right even if we don't understand it yet. Perhaps it is not for us to be able to define 'us' yet. Perhaps we just need to feel. Feel me now, honey. Run your fingers over my skin. Feel my lips on yours. I'm not out to hurt you, Alex, or be hurt by you. I just want peace for me. And I don't know where it's coming from but I want peace for you, too."

She looked deep into his eyes and began to move against him. Alex took the hint and their eyes stayed locked as he moved his hands to her buttocks and lifted her slightly so he could bring her gently back down again. There may not be a lot he understood about his life right now but he did know as he saw the passion rekindle in Victoria's eyes that she was feeling exactly what he was feeling. He was exactly where he needed to be, in body and soul.

She took his breath away and he had to calm her movement for a moment to savour the feel of her as she held his cock within. She allowed him this time but then arched her back over the water and let her long brown hair fan out behind her. She was all too aware of the picture she made for this stranger as the flickering flames danced over her skin. With her back arched like this her aching nipples pointed straight up to the ceiling above them.

"Oh God, Victoria. You are so beautiful." She smiled up at him as he lifted his hands to her gently swaying breasts and pinched her nipples. He started to move into her, slowly at first until they both found their rhythm, and then with more force. He leaned into her to capture her left nipple between his lips.

Victoria began to toss her head from side to side in the water as the feelings began to intensify inside her. Alex couldn't take his eyes off her as her passion intensified. She brought her hands up to the back of his head and thrust her nipple deeper into his mouth. "Harder, Alex," she managed breathlessly. She trembled violently when he did just that. Their movements soon became more violent. The water around them began to move in waves, one of which flicked up to a candle beside Alex's head and killed the dancing flame with one flick of its wet caress. This detail was lost on both of them as Alex began to thrust harder and faster into Victoria's tight and willing flesh. Alex watched mesmerised as Victoria's breasts bounced in front of his eyes. Her hands locked behind his neck bringing her swaying nipples closer to his tongue. He resisted no longer and quickly moved to recapture her left nipple into his mouth. Swirling his tongue fast around its peak he let Victoria feel the gentle grating of his teeth. She went wild. So he did it again. She screamed his name then but he wasn't about to stop. He loved nothing more than to see Victoria explode. He adored that he had the ability to do this for her. He was holding onto himself but only just. He wanted to feel Victoria explode on his cock. He knew she was close.

They were both moving against each other faster now. Neither of them caring about the splashing water hitting the floor. Victoria's fingernails were digging deeply into his back but she quickly released him and moved her nails to his thighs. She was driving him crazy. When she reached one hand to his balls he stopped dead in his movements. His mind was stuck on scratch marks down his back and thighs and now those same fingers were cupping his ultra-sensitive balls. She smiled reassuringly at him then thrust her tongue deep inside his mouth. At that same moment she applied just the right amount of pressure to his balls and suddenly his cock was spurting his hot juice deep inside her.

When their heartbeats slowed and their breathing had returned to normal he drew her tightly into his arms never ever wanting to let her go.

CHAPTER THREE

Victoria was alone when she woke the next morning. For a moment she was confused about where she was. But her confusion was soon replaced by a growing awareness as memories from last night flooded back to her. The connection she shared last night with Alex was one she had shared with no other. Its intensity scared her but strangely she trusted it and although wary of the future she felt a growing curiosity and was open to exploring it with Alex. She stretched beneath the sheets like a contented kitten. Calling out to Alex, she moved, naked, to the edge of the bed and gingerly put her bare feet on the cool tiles of his bedroom floor. He wasn't in the en suite, and walking downstairs to the lounge confirmed he wasn't there either. After a quick dash back upstairs and into what looked like his study and three extra bedrooms Victoria realised she was completely alone. Her confusion returned. Standing in his bedroom once again she reached across his bureau to retrieve her dress from the night before. It had dried overnight and aside from being slightly wrinkled it was still wearable. She put it on and walked downstairs. She didn't understand why he would leave her alone like this.

Across Uxbridge Alex was walking in a daze of his own confusion. The dream had returned last night with a vengeance and he awoke with the intense compulsion to move from the wonderfully warm bed he and Victoria shared and leave his home, carrying with him yet another fresh bouquet of freesias from his garden. His dream once again guided him to the same street it did four days ago and unlike yesterday he knew he would leave the card this time. The morning sun was warm on his back as he approached the apartment.

When Alex first had the dream on September 30, almost a year ago, it was a sea of vagueness that he probably wouldn't have even remembered, but for the growing sense of awareness it instilled in him. As the days turned into weeks this awareness grew and he began to realise all that he lacked in the life he was trying to build for himself. Perhaps he had always known that his job didn't quite fulfill him in the ways he needed. And perhaps despite the beautiful house his success allowed him, he always knew he would feel equally happy in a shack on a hill, if he just had someone to share it with. But while he still had the pressure of work deadlines and the exhilaration he gained when he met them, he didn't have to dwell on these truths. The dream changed all that. It forced him to a more honest existence. He recognised the dream for what it was despite the fact he didn't understand where it was coming from. He took what it had to offer him, the awareness, the ability to be more honest with himself and the hope that he could be guided away from his growing sense of dissatisfaction. But then, four days ago, when he woke to the smell of freesias he knew the dream had altered. He understood there was a message for him here. He got that. But why now, the freesias? What significance did they have?

He had no idea why the dream prompted him to walk to this side of Uxbridge on that first morning. And he had even less idea who lived in the apartment he found himself standing in front of but he did as he was guided to do and left the freesias on the doorstep before walking away. Now, four days later as he reached the doorstep he bent down to leave the flowers and then reached into his pocket for the card. He stopped for a moment to read the words he had written, not knowing what they meant or who needed to hear them. He hoped one day he would find out. When he stood to leave, Victoria was there to ensure that that day was today.

CHAPTER FOUR

When Victoria realised she was completely alone she immediately dressed to leave. She didn't understand any of this. Within minutes she was dressed and on her way back downstairs. On the kitchen bench she found a pen and some paper and wrote a note for Alex but then changed her mind, screwed up the piece of paper and put it in the pocket of her dress. She left the house soon after and made her way home.

The sun was warm on her skin as she started walking. She liked this time of the morning. Everything was still new in the moments before the dew dried. She thought of Alex. She thought of last night. How wonderful to find this man, despite the confusion of the new day! If she had learned anything about life in the 32 years she had lived on this earth, it was: if you can't figure something out within 2 minutes, put it down and leave it alone. So this is what she did. She knew she loved Alex. She knew she would crave his touch every moment for the rest of her life. What she didn't know was why she was so absolutely positive loving him would never be a mistake. Until she did know, she would just put it down. And leave it alone. She carried this new resolution with her as she turned into her street, followed by the gently rising sun. Finally, with the new day there was hope.

When walked into the stairwell of her apartment building the air was filled with the smell of freesias. Suddenly she remembered the freesias she had found on her doorstep these past three mornings and wondered if she was going to get another bouquet. The figure of the man standing on her doorstep as she started her assent to the first landing confirmed she was. His back was toward her and it was evident he hadn't heard her approach. She watched as he bent down to place the freesias on her doorstep and then reach into his pocket for a card. He seemed familiar to her somehow. When he stood, her gasp of recognition echoed softly through the stairwell and he turned when he heard it.

"Alex?" She saw the confusion in his eyes and knew they must have mirrored her own.

"Victoria?" He replied at last, "You live here?"

She nodded. He couldn't find the words, but as the seconds ticked by the situation became very clear to Victoria. She silenced his attempts at talking with a soft kiss. When she backed away from him he saw only gratitude in her eyes and an assurance that everything would be ok. She kissed him again, and then bent down to pick up the card. She read the words 'because I know these used to bring you smiles...'

The tears fell from her eyes quickly as the impact hit her hard. Alex reached for her in concern but she only laughed softly and wiped at her eyes before reaching into her pocket for the discarded note she had meant to leave Alex. She showed it to him and he was stunned into silence when he read her words.

'Thank you for the smiles.....'

"Honey, how did you know it was me?"

She reached up to his face and cupped it in her hands. "I didn't, my darling. The note was referring to last night." She laughed softly before standing on tiptoe to kiss him.

Alex allowed the kiss for a moment longer before his confusion got the better of him. He had to explain. "Honey, I don't understand any of this. A year ago I started having this dream...."

She silenced him gently by tracing the outline of his lips with her fingers. "None of this is our doing, honey. I love freesias. They are my favourite flowers. My Mum always knew this. Alex, my Mum died a year ago. She told me she would send a sign to let me know she was watching over me but I never believed her." She continued to soothe him through his confusion. "Baby, I don't have all the answers. I don't believe in life after death but something doesn't add up here. You and I have shared the same path for the past year and neither of us knew it until now."

"Honey, there has to be another answer. I don't believe in voices from the grave anymore than you do so it's impossible for me to believe your Mum brought us together."

"Alex, when did you start having your dreams?"

"A year ago."

"What date?"

"September 30."

"Honey, my Mum died on September 30."

She stroked his cheek as reality began to dawn on him.

"I held my Mum's hand as she took her last breath. It was 12.01."

When he spoke again it was barely a whisper. "Victoria, the dream wakes me every night at 12.01."

Alex was shocked. But Victoria seemed more accepting of things despite the fact that she was as shocked and lost as he was. Before their confusion swallowed both of them she stroked his face and said, "I love you, Alex. I have no idea what or who brought you into my life and perhaps I never will but for me that is hardly the point. I don't want to put my energy into trying to understand something that may take the rest of my life to comprehend. I just want to love you."

He drew her into his arms and smiled down into her hair trying to absorb every part of her into his body. "There's so much of this I don't understand, honey, but I always trusted the dream and the truths it led me to. I needed you for so long..."

She stood on tiptoe to cup his face in her hands, "...and now I am here."

He kissed her softly before whispering, "I love you, Victoria."She smiled softly against his lips as they continued to hold each other tightly. On the landing around them the scent of freesias slowly faded along with the bouquet at their feet.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Sacrifice of Suffering A novella about porn, sadistic compulsions and filial duty. (contains image)in BDSM
Caleb - Cast List A cast list of characters from the story.in Mind Control
The Devil's Bargain Ch. 01 An offer, and an Angel.in Mind Control
Marrying My Anal Wife Pt. 01 Young lovers marry and realize their passion for anal.in Anal
The Siren Sisters A young widow finds a new passion in life.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories