The Gift of Galadriel

Story Info
Gimli receives more than a lock of hair from Galadriel.
3.4k words
4.23
21.9k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂź experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For those of us who are old enough to remember, there were images of Galadriel before Peter Jackson's epic and acceptable, if somewhat flawed interpretation. With due respect to actress Kate Blanchett, who does the best she can with in impossible role to play, she just doesn't measure up to Tolkien's Galadriel. Here's how Sam describes her: "Beautiful she is, sir! Lovely! Sometimes like a great tree in flower, sometimes like a white daffadowndilly, small and slender like. Hard as di'monds, soft as moonlight. Warm as sunlight, cold as frost in the stars. Proud and far-off as a snow-mountain, and as merry as any lass I ever saw with daisies in her hair in springtime." In Unfinished Tales, she is described as follows: "Even among the Eldar she was accounted beautiful, and her hair is held a marvel unmatched. It is golden like the hair of her father and of her foremother Indis, but richer and more radiant, for its gold is touched by some memory of the starlike silver of her mother; and the Eldar say that the light of the Two Trees, Laurelin and Telperion, has been snared in her tresses." To me, Blanchett simply is not as beautiful, and I do not picture her as Galadriel in this story. The best candidate for an image that I have seen is the Hildebrandt's version, from their series of calendars from 1976-78, and maybe she doesn't measure up either, but she is more beautiful than Blanchett. It is said in the Silmarillion that Galadriel's Uncle, Feanor, the maker of the Great Jewels that held imprisoned within them some of the light of the Two Trees, coveted her hair, and asked for a single tress, but she refused him. She did not, however, refuse Gimli the dwarf the same request. In this erotic fantasy, she gives him something more.

*

"And what gift would a dwarf ask of the Elves?' said Galadriel, turning to Gimli.

"None Lady," answered Gimli. "It is enough for me to have seen the Lady of the Galadrim, and to have heard her gentle words."

"Hear all ye Elves!" she cried to those about her. "Let none say again tht Dwarves are grasping and ungracious! Yet surely, Gimli son of Gloin, you desire something that I could give? Name it, I bid you! You shall not be the only guest without a gift."

"There is nothing, Lady Galadriel," said Gimili, bowing low and stammering. "Nothing, unless it might be--unless it is permitted to ask, nay..."

"Say no more! Gimli son of Gloin. For I see your heart's desire."

With that, she gave instructions that the rest of the company was to be outfitted and prepared, and turned and led Gimli away with her.

Gimli followed her into the woods, his heart beating. He had intended to ask her for a single strand of her beautiful golden hair, and now he wondered what her intent was. They soon came to a small clearing with a Mallorn tree in the middle of it, and a curving stair curled around the trunk, leading to a flet in the branches. Together they ascended the stairs.

Following her from behind, Gimli could not help but stare up at her backside. Her white robes laid over her smooth haunches, revealing every curve. Gimli felt the ache in his groin increase. Looking up, he could see up her thin robes and witnessed her smooth creamy legs. Nearly staggering from the sight, he forced himself to focus on climbing the stairs.

Soon they entered the flet. This one was closed over with a roof, and consisted of a single room. There were windows, enclosed by curtains. A large bed occupied one half of the flet.

Galadriel turned to Gimli as he entered.

"Welcome to Galadriel's véra caimasan--I'm afraid I don't know the common speech words for it," she said. It is here that I meet my Eldamelda."

Gimli couldn't believe his ears. The greatest, most beautiful and powerful elf-queen in the world was actually a slut, and had brought him up to her private bedchamber! Furthermore she was excited. In his travels around Middle Earth, he found that women often forgot some of the more intimate words in their native tongue and lapsed into their first language.

"Does this surprise you?" she asked puzzled, noting his expression.

"What about Celeborn?" he asked in astonishment.

She smiled at him. "Gimli, if you have been married for thousands of years to the same person such as I have, mel-carmë with that person becomes, how do you say it in your speech--yanga?"

Gimli understood enough of Quenya to get what she was saying.

"A yawn?" he asked.

"Yes! A yawner. Mel-carmë with Celeborn has become a yawner!"

With that, she lifted her white robes up over her head. Underneath, she wore a white chemise, which left most of her breasts exposed, as well as her long lovely legs. She dropped her robes to the floor and sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Approach Gimli," she commanded.

He walked over to her.

"Closer," she commanded.

Unable to speak or do anything else, he walked up until he was up against her knees.

She reached out to his crotch, stroking his hardness.

"Ummmm, she purred. I knew your heart's desire when I noticed your mailëa tolos, back by the river where the others received their gifts. Your gift will be different," she said, smiling at him.

Gimli could only softly moan.

Galadriel stopped smiling for a moment, and looked intently in her eyes. She reached out and grasped his hand, pulling it between her legs.

"Feel my Yulmë" she told him.

He nearly gasped as his hand encountered a damp heat.

"Give me alassë. Give me etelehta," she moaned as he fingered her.

"Ooooooooh, she moaned as she stroked him. So norna and nauca!"

She slipped to her knees on the floor beside him. She was so tall though, that they were nearly the same height when she knelt on her knees. She kissed Gimli passionately on the lips, and he pulled her to him, kissing back. Their tongues tangled, and he felt her nipples harden through her thin chemise.

She lifted his tunic, and pulled down his pants. She gasped as his hardness sprang out, bobbing before her.

She looked up at him. "I see that the dwarves' short stature does not apply to their entire bodies," she said with a glow of admiration in her voice.

Gimli beamed with pride.

"My private name for you shall be Eren Namba, which means steel hammer in the common speech," she declared, stroking his rock solid hardness. "A fitting name for a dwarf with a tool like this."

She looked at him thoughtfully for a moment. "Gimli, up on the bed, lay down on the bed."

"I want your erdë in my mouth," she whispered, looking down at him.

Galadriel climbed up on the bed, moving up between Gimli's legs on her hands and knees. She laid down, propping her head and shoulders up with her elbows.

Gimli moaned in anticipation, as she grasped his hard tool at the root with one hand and began licking him up and down, repeatedly on the underside of his stiff member. She swirled her tongue around the head, and then plunged down again, then slowly drew her head back, sucking hard as she did so. Back and forth she bobbed her head, pausing occasionally to lick his stiff member.

"Ummmmm. She gasped. Nauca! Norna!" she mewed as she brought her mouth back down over the helmet of his stiff rod.

She pumped her fair head up and down energetically, until he felt he would explode, but each time he came close, she backed off, grasping the root of his rod, preventing his explosion.

He felt the gems between his legs harden and swell painfully, desperate for release. Somehow, she always knew just as he was about to blow, and was able to back off and prevent it from happening.

Then after pausing for a while, contenting herself to licking the head of his tool, she would go back to bobbing her beautiful head down again, back and forth. She varied her stroke as she did, going down easily to the root, moving her hand out of the way, and then back up, sucking hard. Down again she went, bobbing her head back and forth, going down to the root of his member with ease. None of the dwarf or human women who had ever done this to him had been able to take him so deep so easily. He felt himself coming close to an explosion again, and once again, she sensed it and backed off, squeezing him hard around the root of his staff, and confining her mouth to the head of his member.

Gimli moaned, desperate for release. He could no longer help himself, and grabbed her fair head with both hands and started plunging back and forth, thrusting himself all the way into her mouth until his gems swung up and smacked against Galadriel's chin repeatedly, with each in-stroke. Galadriel let him do so, taking his full length in all the way with no problems. This was a woman who literally had thousands of years of practice in the oral arts.

Gimli felt a huge welling up inside of him, and he exploded violently in Galadriel's mouth. Shot after shot did he fire down her throat, as he grasped her beautiful blonde hair in his hands as he pumped into her mouth, moaning. Amazingly, Galadriel took every blast, without so much as one drop escaping from her lips. It was the biggest explosion he had experienced in a century. As he finished, he looked in astonishment as his softening tool slipped out of her lips. She looked up toward his head and smiled broadly. Gimli saw a lump in her throat as she swallowed.

"Ummmmm. I knew your erdë would be sweet," she purred.

Galadriel got up on her knees, her magnificent breasts jutting out in front of her. She crawled up, straddling Gimli, moving up his torso, kissing him on the chest, and then moved up more. Soon, her magnificent breasts swung pendulously over his face. She lowered herself a little bit, and he grasped one of her breasts, bringing the nipple to his lips. He sucked it gently at first, and then harder as she hissed with pleasure above him, arching her back, thrusting her creamy white breast into his mouth. He then turned his attention to the other one, giving it the same treatment. He sucked the nipple in again, nibbling slightly, as he tweaked the other nipple with his fingers.

Galadriel gasped and broke free, crawling once again, until she was straddling Gimli's face.

Moving her knees slightly further apart, she settled her golden thatched crotch down on his bearded face.

"Mat me, Melindo," she said in a soft voice. "Give me etelehta!" she said softly.

Gimli looked at the beautiful sight above his face. Galadriel's moist tunnel beckoned for his tongue.

Grasping her round haunch in his firm hands, he pulled her down closer, and flicked his tongue out.

Gimli was determined to do the best he could. He stuck out his tongue and flicked it up and down her glistening labia. Her scent intoxicated him. He licked her swollen heat, and lapped up the juices that had begun to run out of her tunnel.

Galadriel felt as if she were melting from pleasure.

He grasped her hips trying to hold her still as she began to moan and undulate.

"Ooooooooh, NĂĄ, nĂĄ!," she moaned, as Gimli grasped her clitoris in his lips.

Holding on to her hips, he pulled her clitoris into his lips and sucked gently at first, and then harder.

Galadriel began to scream with pleasure. Rubbing her crotch against his face as Gimli hung on gamely. Finally, she collapsed, satiated for a moment.

Galadriel bent over and kissed Gimli passionately on the lips, tasting herself as she thrust a tongue into his mouth.

"Oh, Melindo! That was so good!"

Gimli beamed with pride, thrilled at having pleased this beautiful elven queen so much.

"Mmmmm. You are as good at this art as Luthien or Beren. You are shocked? Yes, I dwelt in Menegroth, in the First Age, and Luthien was my friend. We were intimate."

"Oh, I see your tool is hard again," she whispered. "Mmmmm--hanwa car largesse!".

Straddling him once again, she moved down until her crotch hovered just over his stiff member, then trembling with anticipation, she plunged down on him and he entered her like a sword entering it's sheath.

Galadriel gasped and trembled as waves of orgasm swept over her again. She moaned again and started moving up and down on Gimli's long hard shaft.

Gimli reached around and grasped the muscular cheeks of her rump in his hard callused palms. It felt as if his member had entered a hot wet oven. She was so hot, he almost felt as if she would burn him, but there was no way he would stop, even if it meant injury to himself. His shaft slid readily into her, all the way in, as she settled once more down, raising herself up, and lowering again, repeatedly. She was so wet, he felt the juices from her tunnel running out around his shaft, pooling between his legs. He felt her cervix flex and grasp his tool as she moved up and down, faster and faster.

Galadriel gasped and moaned as she moved up and down. It still felt so good--even after all these ages. Gimli was so hard! And such a wonderful melindo! She moved up and down more rapidly, rising up each time almost to the head of his tool, and then plunging down again, letting gravity carry her down. Each time, she felt his stiffness pressing up against her clitoris, rubbing against it as she moved up and down.

Gimli held on to her flexing cheeks, and looked up at the most beautiful sight he would ever see, Galadriel tossing her golden hair back, her face contorted with lust and pleasure, her magnificent palĂșrĂ« with her beautiful erect nipples bouncing with her movements. What a sight it was, and it was all Gimli could do to keep from exploding again. Galadriel's screams of pleasure made it even harder, and she lowered her breasts down to him. He reached up, grabbing them and sucking them hard as she exploded in a massive manar again.

Once again, she slumped over, panting.

"Oh, I made no mistake when I brought you up to my caimasan! Gift to Gimli? More like gift to Galadriel!" she exclaimed.

"Melindo, you're still norna and nauca!"

She moved over and got up on her hands and knees.

"Come at me from behind melindo!" she whispered to him.

Gimli got up at once, but kneeling behind her, found that he was much too short. Galadriel was no dwarf lass, but a very tall Elf queen. He had to get up on his feet for his tool to enter her.

Galadriel arched her back, thrusting her wet mons toward him.

"Pound it in to me hard!" she told him, trembling once again with anticipation.

Gimli's jewels felt as if they weighed as much as gold nuggets as he moved closer to her, and grasped her slender waist with his strong hands. In one strong thrust, he plunged all the way into her.

Galdriel squeeled with delight and thrust back at him.

"Oh, nĂĄ! Do it harder!" she implored him.

Gimli did his best, thrusting into her rapidly from behind. He gripped her hips firmly, pulling her back and forth, his aching jewels smacked up against Galadriel's clit each time he plunged in.

"Ooooooh, I feel your corona hitting me!" she moaned as she continued to arch her back and thrust back at him.

Galadriel secretly loved mel-carmë this way, but seldom did it this way with other elves. With Gimli though, she felt perfectly safe. She loved the feel of her haunches slapping up against his groin, the feel of his firm hands on her waist and hips, and the sound of his corona slapping against her!

Gimli felt her hot wet tunnel clasping at his tool--it actually seemed to be stroking him!

"Oh, nĂĄ! Tecco, tecco!" she kept repeating.

Suddenly, she rolled over, and spread her legs wide as Gimli crawled up and once again inserted his tool within her.

She felt his strong hands lift up her thighs, holding them over her head as he plunged back into her mĂłna all the way to the hilt of his ecet.

Gimli pounded into her hard, as she wrapped her arms and legs around him, pulling him close.

She closed her eyes, and concentrated on the immense pleasure she was receiving, as sounds of his corona slapping against her upturned cheeks filled the caimasan.

It was starting again! She clenched her teeth, moaning and trying not to scream, but couldn't help it. She started screaming again as Gimli brought her to a manar for the third time!

She could tell he was close himself. What control he had, holding off so long!

As she basked in the warm afterglow of her climax, Gimli pulled out.

"Come back up here," she told him.

Gimli straddled her, and crawled up. Galadriel reached out and pulled him over her, until he was sitting on her breasts.

She grasped his stiff tool and once again began to suck it. This time, she sucked hard, her cheeks hollowing. He plunged in deep, and his corona were soon resting on her chin. She backed off and sucked on the head some, and then grasped his tool at the root and licked up the underside, and then swirled her tongue around the helmet.

Pushing him down a little, she guided his shaft between her large palĂșrĂ«. Galadriel pushed them together, trapping his shaft within.

"Do it, she told him. I want your erdĂ« all over my palĂșrĂ« and my face!" she gasped as he began rocking.

Gimli moaned. His corona felt as if they would explode. He thrust hard between her breasts. Galadriel bent her head down to suck at the tip of his tool, poking between them.

Finally, he could not stop, he had reached the end of his endurance.

With a mighty blast, his tool shot a hot jet of his white seed, striking Galadriel on the cheek. Blast after blast spurted out, as Gimli moaned, delirious with pleasure. His seed splashed on her face, getting in her eyes, in her nose and mouth, and getting up in her beautiful golden hair. It just kept coming, Gimli groaned as his jewels continued to empty their load. All over her beautiful breasts, his hot seed sprayed. Never in his life had he erupted such a huge quantity!

Finally, his load was exhausted. Galadriel just laid back on her bed, licking her lips and scooping his seed off her face and shoveling it in her mouth. With her other hand, she was rubbing it in to her firm breasts.

"You were magnificent, Melindo! she exclaimed. "Now we must get cleaned up, dressed and return to the fellowship, who will be waiting for you."

With that, she got up and walked to a basin on a nearby table. She filled this with water from a vessel on the floor, and washed her face and hair, and upper body. Gimli cleaned his face and groin area.

She bent over to give him a passionate kiss after they had cleaned and dressed.

"Gimli, I am your mel-mól but this must remain véra," she told him.

Gimli swore he would never tell anyone, but asked for a single strand of her golden hair.

She laughed. "Is that what you were really going to ask me back by the river?"

He could only nod.

Together, they descended the stairs that wrapped around the Mallorn tree, and walked back to the river where the rest of the Fellowship awaited them.

After Galadriel had left, Haldir guided Gimli back to where the others awaited him by the boats that would bear them down the Silverlode.

"You are indeed high in the favour of the Lady," Haldir remarked.

Quenya glossary:

Alassë - joy

Caima - bed

Caimasan - bedchamber

Corona - balls

Ecet - Stabbing sword

Eldameldo - elf lover

Eren - steel

Erdë - seed

Etelehta - release

Inya Car Largesse- woman on top position

Mailë - lust

Mailëa Tolos - lustful lump

Manar - final bliss

Mat - eat

Mel-carmë - love-making

Melindo - lover (male)

Mel-mĂłl - love slave

MĂłna - womb

NĂĄ - Yes

Namba - hammer

Nauca- hard

Norna - stiff

PalĂșrĂ« - bosom

Tecco - stroke

véra - private

Yulmë - Smoldering heat