The Gift of Mr. X

Story Info
He surprises girlfriend with a big, naked present.
1.7k words
3.97
31.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ted put the blindfold on me as soon as we got in the car.

“Why do I have to wear this just to drive there?”

“Mostly just to amuse me.”

“You’d better hope no cops see you with a blindfolded white girl in your car,” I teased. In our six years of dating, we’d been pulled over a few times by small-minded policemen who thought a large, fierce-looking black man was a suspicious companion for a little blondie like me.

The car was in motion now, and I started getting a fluttery, sickening feeling. I didn’t know if it was simple vertigo, or anxiety about my Valentine surprise. For weeks I had been trying to pry clues out of Ted, but he remained strangely reticent and strangely nervous. Ted was usually cool and stoic, with frustratingly perfect self-control. It was his nervousness that was giving me butterflies now.

“Where are we going?”

“Can’t tell you that.”

“Will someone else be there?”

“Maybe.”

Maybe. I could hear him smiling. I could tell we were out of town now and on the highway. This was killing me, not knowing where we were going, not knowing what would happen. That’s what was making Ted smile; he knew how inquisitive I was, how nosy. It was pretty remarkable that I hadn’t been able to ferret out his secret. Before long, the car slowed. It felt like we were making slow circles, and I thought we might be in a parking lot. The car stopped and he cut the engine. For a moment it was totally quiet.

“Are we there? Can I take off the blindfold? Do I have to walk with it on? Will people see me?” I was practically hyperventilating now, my voice beginning to get shrill.

“I’ll help you walk. This will be fun. Trust me.”

With Ted’s arm around me, I stepped forward into nothing. It was very dark. Gravel skittered under my heels. I wasn’t sure what to wear to the mystery event, but had settled on a black push-up bra and thigh-high stockings, a short black skirt with matching pumps, and a green silk shirt that made my eyes sparkle. If anyone ever got to see them.

We stopped at what was obviously a motel door, and Ted unlocked it. I tensed, not knowing what to expect. He guided me inside and the door closed with a muffled click. The room was silent, and it was still dark under my blindfold, but the quality of the darkness had changed. I thought the room must be very dimly lit.

“Are you there?” Ted called. Two short claps came from the other side of the room, their echo lingering in the air for a second.

Oh God, I thought, this can’t possibly be what I think it is. My heart was racing now and I wasn’t sure how much longer I would be able to stand. I had never been more terrified. I had never been more aroused.

Ted stood behind me and spoke silkily in my ear, just loud enough for the other person to hear. “Felicia, there is a man in the room with us. He wants to remain anonymous, so we’ll just call him Mr. X. Mr. X and I would like to give a valentine: the best sex you’ve ever had. Does that sound good to you, love?” As he spoke, he was beginning to tease my nipples, circling lightly over the silk of my blouse.

“Yes,” I whispered shakily.

“Yes what, sweetheart?”

“Yes, I would very much like to have sex with both of you. Please.” I swallowed hard. Already the lips of my pussy were puffy and beginning to get slick. I wondered if the two men were hard now. In an immediate response to my thought, I felt Ted’s stiff cock pressing against the back of my skirt. I grinned to myself. I couldn’t believe he had planned this for me. Yes, we had talked about it, but when I shared my fantasy of having two men at once, I assumed it was just that: a fantasy. I never imagined he might make it real.

Ted began unbuttoning my shirt slowly, the backs of his fingers brushing each section of flesh as he uncovered it. He slipped it from my shoulders and ran his hands over my black satin bra. I heard Mr. X moving slowly through the chilly darkness and knew that he was standing right in front of me now, close enough to touch. Ted unhooked my bra and lifted it straight up with more force than I expected, bringing my arms up with it, and I gasped a little. He caressed my face reassuringly, and then he slipped his hands under my breasts and presented them to Mr. X like twin bouquets.

The first touch from Mr. X was a feathery kiss that barely brushed my right nipple. Another on the left. He reached out and took them over from Ted, pressing and biting them lightly, then latching on and sucking the nipples appreciatively until they hardened against his tongue and I began to squirm. Meanwhile, Ted slipped down my skirt and guided my feet out of its folds. He left on the black shoes and stockings, enjoying the contrast between them and the white skin of my ass and thighs.

Ted stepped away from me suddenly, leaving me disoriented. I groped forward blindly and encountered the sleek, naked shoulders of Mr. X. Pulling me closer, he began to kiss me persuasively, with a relaxed, smiling mouth. I stroked up his neck to his head, hoping to find some clue to his identity in the shape of his face or the texture of his hair. No such luck. All I felt was a mask of some cool, slippery fabric that covered his head and the top half of his face, executioner-style. I broke off the kiss and brought my fingers up to trace his lips -- I was determined to figure out at least one of his features. He guessed my intention and grabbed my wrist firmly, pulling my fingers into his mouth instead and sucking them wickedly.

Where had Ted gone? I wasn’t sure until I felt him pulling me down onto the bed, pulling me back against his warm chest. Right on cue, Mr. X kissed and licked his way up my stockings, pausing to tease my inner thighs with little flicks of the tongue. As Ted pinched and rolled my nipples, Mr. X lapped at the juices running from my swollen labia. I moaned and bucked, impatient for more contact. He rewarded me with a few long, firm tongue strokes along my slit, then began licking my clit with perfect, steady pressure. In just moments, I came explosively, crying out into Ted’s neck.

Ted stroked my hair for a minute to let me recover, then gently guided me forward onto hands and knees. This new position put my face directly in front of Mr. X’s torso. I started kissing his chest and nipping lightly at the flesh of his sides. The sharp sensation of my teeth made him flinch a little, and I could hear in his breathing the effort not to make a sound. When I lowered my head, I felt his erection tap lightly against my cheek. I stroked my face against the length of it, nuzzling into his balls and enjoying their clean smell and soft weight. I began to lap at them, and he spread his thighs for better access. Leaning back slightly, he wrapped his fingers in my hair and rubbed the back of my neck encouragingly.

Ted, meanwhile, was running his fingers along my slit teasingly. Every now and then he’d press my clit lightly and I’d grind against his hand. As I got down to the business of sucking Mr. X, Ted slipped one finger into my pussy and slowly worked it in and out, making me moan against the cock head enveloped in my mouth. I was working earnestly now, taking the entire length of Mr. X into my mouth, feeling his cock throb against my tongue, letting it shove against the back of my throat. Two fingers now, and gentle thumb pressure against my ass. I was nearing orgasm again, starting to whimper.

Unable to take any more, Mr. X gently pulled away. There was an awkward moment while he pushed me onto my back and Ted slid to one side of the bed. I tried to picture the expression on Ted’s face, how intently he must be watching. Mr. X grabbed my thighs above the stockings and pushed them up and out, arranging them to his liking. I was so afraid I was in for more teasing, but he slid solidly into me without any preamble. Sighing with relief, I wrapped myself around him and rocked with his motions. He was thrusting slowly, trying to make it last, slapping hard against my thighs repeatedly. I licked the salt from his shoulder and slipped one hand between us to rub my clit. Mr. X was pounding fast now and his breathing was loud and ragged. I had momentarily forgotten about Ted on the sidelines when he put one hand lightly around my throat and spoke for the first time since we started.

“Having fun, honey? You like getting fucked hard by a stranger you can’t even see? That’s pretty slutty, isn’t it? You’re my sweet little slut, aren’t you? Good. Little. Slut.”

He was pinching my nipple fiercely as he murmured in my ear; that and his words pushed me over the brink and I screamed with pleasure as Mr. X stopped and pulled hard at my hips, shoving deep inside me as he came with a loud growl.

Ted took over immediately, flipping me onto my knees and fucking me hard and fast from behind. I hadn’t ever really stopped coming and I was almost sobbing with exhaustion and gratitude, trying to thank them both with incoherent fragments. Mr. X was supposed to dress immediately and slip away, leaving the two of us to finish our lovemaking together, but Ted told me later that he paused to watch us as he dressed, drawn to the sight of me flattened under Ted’s dark, muscular bulk. As Mr. X made his exit, the last thing he saw was Ted cupping my breasts and thrusting into me, loving me hard, filling me with his gift.