The Gift of the Cards Ch. 01

Story Info
Dan's luck changes after visiting a Tarot card reader.
2.1k words
4.44
45.1k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan's alarm woke up him with a start. He sat up quickly in bed, the harsh beeping noise attacking his ears at this early hour. He picked it up and the digital face blinked 7:47 AM at him. Cursing silently to himself, he jumped out of bed and threw some clothes on. Running a hand through his ruffled hair, he tried to remember the events of the night before.

It had been his 18th birthday, for all that meant. He'd spent the night walking through the town alone, trying to bluff his way into a couple of bars, unsuccessfully of course. Dan still couldn't grow a beard, and his fresh, young face didn't make him look any older than he was. He and his family had moved here a year ago, and he still had precisely zero people he could call friends.

He'd eventually found a liquor store run by an old Middle-Eastern man who had sold him a fifth of vodka, which he had mixed with some Coke and drank alone on a park bench. Dan didn't even think that was his worst ever birthday, at least he hadn't stayed at home for the birthday party his twin sister Anna had thrown.

Anna had never had any trouble finding friends, she was young, preppy and sweet, and had quickly been accepted at their new school by even the most popular there. His sister had of course wanted him to be at the party also, but Dan couldn't think of anything worse than being ignored by a bunch of idiots in his own home.

Once he was dressed he left his room and knocked on Anna's door.

"You still in there? We're gonna be late for school." he called.

A muffled sleepy noise responded.

"Anna?" He asked, opening the door.

His found his sister sleeping the wrong way around in her bed, her feet up on the pillows while her head and arms draped over the foot of it. Her hair and makeup were a mess, he could see, and clearly the effects of last night's party were still taking their toll. She strained her eyes blearily at the light coming in from the open door.

"I'll follow you in later," she slurred, before pulling the cover over her head to hide. "By the way you look quite hot this morning," she added almost absent-mindedly.

Dan snorted, and shut the door. She must really be drunk still, he thought to himself, she'd never called him "hot" before. She'd told him he could be handsome if he put more effort into this hair and clothes, but that was about it.

He skipped down the staircase and grabbed an apple quickly from the kitchen before going out the door and jumping onto his bike.

As he cycled into school, he started to remember what he had done after he'd finished his bottle of vodka the night before. He wandered around the town feeling buzzed, until he'd come to one of those gypsy, fortune-teller type places. He'd gone in expecting some crazy old foreign lady lying through her teeth, but instead it had been a gorgeous, young woman, only a few years older than him. She'd had dark skin and darker eyes, but she spoke in unaccented English. The shop had been her mother's, she'd explained when he pressed her about it, being more interested in her than he was in any silly fortune. They had chatted for a while, and he had told her all about his move, and the problems he was having, and it being his birthday.

Eventually she had asked whether he wanted a reading, or if he'd prefer the extra service since it was his birthday. Dan had laughed then, it had sounded almost like the 'extras' they did in massage places. She'd laughed too, showing her pearly white teeth and sweet pink tongue. He'd wanted to kiss her then... kiss her...

He stopped his bike then. He *had* kissed her, or rather she had kissed him. How had he forgotten that? He'd asked for the extra service, even though it had cost him $50 dollars, and she'd said she would pull cards from her deck, and that whatever came up would be his reward for having had such a terrible year.

She'd pulled the card out, and in her sultry voice had named it "The Fool".

"It's not a bad card," he remembered her saying, smiling when she saw his reaction. "On their own there are no bad cards."

"What does it mean then?" he'd asked.

"It means something is coming for you, and you must keep your eyes open, or else it will swallow you up." Her smiled had been mischievous with intent at those words.

"That sounds bad," he replied dryly.

She had pulled a second card. "The Lovers", she'd called the card with the intertwined naked man and woman printed on it. "It represents sexuality and sensuality."

"Does that mean there's a girl for me as my reward?" I'd asked.

"Maybe," she'd chuckled, "maybe there will be many, maybe there will be none. Let us see what the last card is."

She pulled the third, and he didn't need her to say that the horned, red creature on the card was "The Devil" to know that it was.

She frowned at the three cards together. Then looked up at him, there was a change in the way she looked. It was no longer secretive and aloof, on the contrary, there was a passionate intent swirling behind her dark eyes now. She had stood and walked around the circular table between them. She had leaned into him and kissed him, her tongue pushing his lips apart. It had been so long since anyone had kissed him like that. Her hand had trailed down his chest, opening the buttons on his shirt as she went. She had kissed his body as she undid his jeans, and before he knew it, his cock had sprung to life in her hand. She'd fluidly worked her hand up and down it for several moments, and then had begun to lower her mouth towards it. Her sweet, dark lips had been almost about to accept his pink, engorged head before she suddenly pulled away and stepped back from him. She had stared at him, her eyes now glittering with fear.

"Get out!" she had screamed at him, pushing him away, "get out now! You are never to come back here ever again!"

Dan had sat there utterly confused in the sudden shift until she'd begun slapping him and screeching, then he decided to get away from this crazy woman as quickly as possible. He ran out of the store, shoving his cock back into his jeans and buckling his belt as he went. He'd run for three blocks until he stopped to catch his breath totally at a loss about what had happened.

------------------------------------------------

Dan peddled his bike into the school grounds, his mind still whirling from the memories of the night before. It was shocking to remember it now, but knowing him he'd be jerking off to the memory of that woman's hand around his cock soon enough, he knew. He chuckled self-effacingly at the how pathetic it was. The memory of some crazy lady assaulting him was the best he had to go on these days.

As he walked into the school, he noticed a few people seemed to be staring at him, which was odd, because usually no one took any notice of him at all. As he wandered down the halls, it seemed to him that it was actually just the girls in the school who were looking at him, the guys were ignoring him as usual.

Dan put it down to him looking even more weird than usual or something today, and made his way into his class. He'd managed to make it on time despite his late wake up. He took a seat at the back, the furtive glances his way beginning to make him feel even more paranoid. It wasn't long until Mrs Reynolds came into the class, and the looks ceased then at least.

"Morning class," she began, walking brusquely to her desk where she laid down her books and papers. Mrs Reynolds was a woman in her mid-forties, she had chestnut, wavy hair that went down to her shoulders, and was often a described as a "milf" by the guess in the school. He body was curved in all the right ways, and she wore clothes that accentuated it. Many a mid-day jerk-off in the school's toilets had taken place after her classes.

"Yesterday we finished with..." she began, scanning over the class until her eyes met Dan's, which brought her to an abrupt stop in her sentence.

Dan looked around. "What?" he asked her.

She blinked at him. "Nothing, Daniel," she said, her cheeks flushing. "Nothing, sorry, let's continue." She turned to write on the board

Dan frowned. What was going on? he wondered to himself. He had a sinking feeling something very wrong was taking place today. He tried to push it from his mind though and focus on the class, but every time Mrs Reynolds looked over at him she looked, well there was no other way to put it, she looked aroused.

When the bell rang to signal the end, Dan hurriedly got his things packed into his bag and made to leave, but before he could get out, Mrs Reynolds called him back.

"Daniel, I'd like to speak with you a moment," she said, and pointed to a seat in front of her desk. Once all the other students had left, she crossed over to the door and closed it, then turned the lock.

Dan's heart started beating a mile a minute as he took the seat.

"Daniel," she said, sitting on the edge of her desk facing him, "I've noticed how low your grades are, and I'm concerned about it, you're going to be graduating soon."

"Eh... yea, sorry," he responded, shifting uncomfortably.

"Don't apologise, I'm only here to help," she said. "What is it that's pre-occupying you so?"

"Huh?" he said, thinking she must be able to hear the sound of his heart beating in his chest. She had a look in her eyes not unlike the woman from the fortune teller's.

"Is there anything stopping you from doing your work? Anything at home? Sometimes young men have such a problem with their hormones, it messes with their heads, they can't think of anything else. Do you have a girlfriend, Daniel?"

"No," he replied quietly.

"It must be difficult," she said, unbuttoning a button on her blouse, revealing the top of a lacy white bra. "I know my husband needs his relief at least five times a week. Do you masturbate to relieve the tension, Daniel?" Another button came undone, and her ample breasts came into view.

Daniel swallowed, not able to reply.

Mrs Reynolds stood up and moved over to him, bringing her face close to his. He could smell her perfume on her. Oddly for a moment he realised it was the same perfume his mother wore.

"I want you to do well in this class, Daniel," she said, her hands now placed on his thighs. "Will you let me help you do well?" She asked.

Dan could only nod.

"Good," she smiled, rubbing his thighs. She got down on her knees in front of him and undid his trousers. For the second time in less than 24 hours, and also for the second time in over a year, a woman began jerking his cock to hardness. It didn't take long before he was fully erect. She ran her tongue along it, moistening it with her saliva.

Dan moaned out in pleasure as her hot, mature mouth engulfed his dick. She kept eye contact with him as she sucked his cock like no one had ever done before. This was nothing like the couple of girls who'd sucked him off before. Her tongue swirled around his head, creating the most amazing sensation as she bobbed up and down on him. It wasn't long before he could feel his orgasm building as she increased the pace, the unfulfilled arousal from the night before adding to his urges. He grabbed her hair and cried out as the sensation became too much and her jerked up into her mouth, feeling his cock bottom out against the back of her throat.

Mrs Reynolds mouth stayed locked onto his cock, sucking up every ounce of cum, swallowing it like it was precious to her. Even after he had finished cumming, she continued to lick his dick and rub it on her face. She smiled at him as he began to recover from the orgasm. "Now Daniel", she said looking up at him, residual drops of cum glistening on her face, "you mustn't let your needs stop you from doing your work any longer. Come to me if you ever need relief again, understand?"

Daniel only nodded speechlessly. He needed to find that fortune teller woman again.