The Gift of Trust

Story Info
The importance of trust in a D/s Relationship.
2k words
4.24
17.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The window was open and a soft summer breeze riffled lightly through his hair as he lay there with his hands behind his head thinking of her. She was at work. God, he hated them being on opposite shifts!

She had been his for about 2 months now. He knew that she loved him and that she was the best thing that had ever happened to him. He could feel, though, that something was wrong... something that she couldn't tell him... something from her past. He knew there was a reason behind some of her limits in their lovemaking, but he just couldn't put a finger on it. It was a long time before she could even call him Master. One day, it had just slipped out and surprised even her. Yesterday, he had quietly approached her with his feelings.

At first, she was reluctant to talk about it... he could tell that it hurt her to remember. He couldn't demand her trust. It had to be given willingly. After some gentle coaxing, she finally realized that she could trust him enough to risk letting him see into her innermost being. She knew that he loved her for more than just sex and she longed to return that love to him. This level of trust was a huge step for her.

In discovering her subness, she had learned that a bond had been created between them like no other she had ever experienced. He was actually working at it!! No one else had ever done that!! He was really concerned about her feelings and well-being!! As she started to tell her story, he listened in stunned silence.

The things she had revealed were difficult to absorb, but once she had started, she couldn't stop until it was all out. Now he could understand her fear of the complete trust that this relationship would need. He was amazed at her ability to survive all the abuse and betrayal she had taken from those she was supposed to be able to trust the most. He saw that she had always had to be in tight control of her life to survive physically, mentally, and emotionally. And now, he was asking her to give up that control.

No wonder she was tired of the constant battle and longed for him to take over... give her some peace. He had to show her that he was worthy of such complete trust. "How?" he thought. "How can I show her that my love is true, no matter what?" It would be easier now that she had let him into her life.

Anxiously, he waited for her return, knowing that what he had planned for tonight would also be a test of his ability as a Dom. "Oh, God," he prayed. "Let me do it right! I don't want to lose her!"

So deep in thought, he hadn't noticed her arrival until he heard, "Hi, Honey! I'm home!" come from the bedroom doorway. "My! You were a long way off! What was my Master thinking of?" she leaned over and gave him a deep, sensuous, I-missed-you kiss. "I was just thinking of how much I miss you when you're gone, my pet. "Come! Lie down here beside me!" She curled up in his warm, protective, strong arms, feeling his love for her.

He kissed her softly... her lips... eyes... nose... ears... her neck... he could feel her shiver as he kissed her neck! One by one, the buttons of her blouse gave way under his expert fingers. He kept kissing his way down, stopping to suck her breasts right through her bra. In one fluid motion, he had the blouse off her shoulders and the hooks of her bra undone, freeing the luscious mounds that had had him hooked right from the start. He was aware of her pulse increasing.

Paying homage to those lovely tits with his mouth, his hands were busy undoing her wraparound skirt. "Sure glad she wore THAT today!! Don't want to have to get up to take it off. " The skirt fell free and his eyes bulged in surprise!! "Oh, my pet! You wore the stockings and garter for me!"

"Yes, my Love, just for you!" she started to rise to remove them. "No. Leave them on for your Master!" he commanded. His hands roamed over her legs and hips, the texture of the nylon exciting him. It tickled her and sent little jolts of pleasure coursing through her. He lowered his head and kissed her clit, giving it a little flick with his tongue. "Mmmmmmm... " she moaned, feeling his tongue entering her canal. "Oh, Master!" she sighed and was quiet again. He turned back to her breasts, letting his now hard cock tantalize her pussy. After sucking each one till the nipple was hard, he reached over and picked up the nipple clamps he had purchased for her to try. "Uhhhhh... yeeessss... Master!" "Don't you cum yet, my darling sub!" he ordered her. "I am not nearly finished with you yet!"

"Get on your knees here by the bed, sub!" He sat at the edge of the bed with his cock pointed toward her mouth. "Suck you Master's cock!" He could sense the hesitation in her as she thought, "Not again!" but she obeyed. She wanted to please him, but was so afraid the taste would make her throw up again and he would be angry with her. She had been forced to do that when she was a child. It was the one thing that she could never seem to get past. Her tongue licked up and down his hot shaft and just under the edge of the head.

"Ohhhhh!" he groaned. "You do that soooo well, my little slut!" Slowly, she took his head into her mouth. He could feel it pop past her lips. Oh, that lovely warm feeling!! He pulled out her combs and wrapped his hands in her long, soft dark brown hair, pulling her further down on him.

"Just enough to test her and show her that I am in control, but not so hard that she can't break free if she has to. "

Sensing that he wouldn't push her farther, she relaxed and set about pleasing him, then tensed again as she could feel him nearing completion. Suddenly he startled her by pulling her head off his cock. She looked fearfully, questioningly up at him. "Master, What did I do to displease you?"

"Not a thing, sweet sub. You have made me very happy tonight. I was respecting your limits. " "Thank you, Master," she sighed with relief.

"Stand up! Come lie here with me!" She rose and lay next to him, wondering what he would ask her to do next. This time, he just smiled and said, "this is your reward, my pet. Turn over on your stomach and give me your hands. " She did as she was directed, her pulse racing at the touch of the soft leather cuffs. "Now lift yourself up so you can lay on top of me. " As she did, the nipple clamps dragged across his chest sending waves of sensation through her. He took one off and sucked it, letting the warmth of his mouth penetrate her... then put it back on. He repeated the move with the other.

"Lift up, my little cum slut! I want to turn around!" Then she was laying on top of him again with his cock in her face and his face at her cunt. He spread he pussy lips with his fingers, looking at her little pink hole hungrily. She felt the cold lube on her asshole again as he readied her for his next move. He found her clit with his mouth and began licking and sucking. Then, she felt his finger enter her ass. She pushed against him. "No, slut! Be still!" he commanded. He could feel her quivering to obey him, but not quite succeeding.

His cock was near her mouth. "Would she take the initiative? Would she do it again?"

"Mmmmmm...!" she moaned. "I must help Master enjoy this, too," she thought to herself. "Would he be angry if I suck his balls without asking permission?" She decided to take the risk. Tentatively, searching with her tongue, she heard him gasp as she found her target. He felt the sweet sensation of her lips on his balls and wondered if she would suck on his cock, too. Suddenly... YES... his cock was in her mouth!! "Oh, God," he thought. "I can't cum now... not if she isn't free to get away. I'll blow the whole plan. "

Probing her ass with his fingers, he stops licking her pussy for just long enough to reach the large dildo he had set out earlier. He spreads her cunt lips with his tongue and slowly pushes the dildo into her opening. "Master! YESSSSS... Master! Fuck me with that big dildo, PLEASE!" He knows she is ready and pushes it in as far as it will go, pushing another finger into her ass at the same time. "Just in time!" he knew as she bucked against his push. He pushed hard into her, not relenting as waves of heat coursed over her... "Uhhhhhh... UHHHHH... she spasmed again and again.

Realizing he was about to hit his own peak, he took his fingers from her ass, left the dildo where it was, pulled his cock from her mouth, quickly undid the nipple clamps, and pressed her tits around it with his hands. Just a few strokes was all it took. He exploded all over his belly. "Ohhhhhh," my little pet cum slut! "See what you have done to me!" he moans. "Take that!!" And he once again pushes the dildo in hard. "M A S T E R... she cries out... TAKE ME NOW!! YEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!"

"Good!" he thinks. "I have made her cum hard again! I will leave the dildo in for a while longer... let her feel the power she has given me to give her. Mmmmmm... " He reaches for the towel and cleans them both off, letting the towel trace across her clit... feeling her cumming again... pushing the dildo in to help her... "UHHHHHH... YEEEEESSSSS!!"

He undoes her restraints and they wrap their arms around each other. He reaches down and touches her clit again. He can feel she is almost at the brink again and pulls her on top of him. He feels her shudder as he once more lubes her ass. He slowly backs her toward his cock and she feels it start to push open the tight ring. He holds it steady with one hand while pushing her back onto it with the other... still with the dildo in her pussy. "OH!! MASTER!! YES!! FILL ME!!" Slowly she starts to ride his cock. As it pushes into her ass, the movement also pushes the dildo into her pussy. He touches his finger to her clit and holds it there so she can rub against it. Faster... faster... she rides his cock... He's about

to reach his peak and he wants to cum with her. "Steady... hold on... YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!" She spasms hard against him. She can feel him explode within her. "M A S T E R!!" she cries out. She lays against his chest, exhausted, letting his hardnes slowly subside within her, his arms wrapped around her, kissing her. "See what happens, my pet, when you let your Master tell you what to do?"

He rolls her off of him, pulls her legs apart and just looks at the dildo still in her pussy. "Just one more time my little cum slut," he says as he slides it in and out of her. "Come for your Master once more. " He feels her hips rising, giving him access, begging him to fuck her some more. She tenses and he knows it is time, but he pushes it in slowly, til it hits the very core of her, pushing gently but insistently. She bucks and makes it hit hard. "AAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEE" Pulling it from her quickly, he pushes his tongue in and feels the pulsing of her cum.

He lets her lay there for a few minutes, stroking her body, calming her. "Come get a shower, darling sub. I will help you. He soaps her down and towels her dry. "Now, my sub, you may sleep with me. Come here and let me hold you."

"I love you, Master!" she whispers into his chest.