The Gift She Gives Ch. 04

Story Info
Vesper heads to Vorhees...and she's not impressed.
7.3k words
4.77
15k
25

Part 4 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vesper sat alone in the cabin of the mid sized Cessna, She thought about what she'd been through in just the past few days. Her mother had died and she'd gone to a diner to wallow in her sadness. She'd met Anya, and her wolves. She'd met the Lotus family. She'd been kissed, and not just on her mouth, she'd had her pussy eaten quite desperately. Grigory had fucked her ass, hard and fully, and she'd cum for the first time in her life. She'd felt passion, real passion for the first time, and they'd seen her naked, they've seen her wings and hadn't cared. She could remember how it had felt for Grigory to hold them, to stroke them gently, to hold them down as he hammered inside. It had been insanely hot, and just thinking about it now made her pussy start to grow wet.

When the landing gear lowered, though, that sudden arousal became nervous energy and Vesper fidgeted with her hands as she looked out into the dark sky. She couldn't see much on the ground at first, But then eventually, she saw what dwarfed even Anya's home in both size and grandiosity. The building lit up below her was enormous, with several additions and huge outer buildings. It was a bright beacon in an otherwise sea of darkness. Vesper turned as the plane touched down on a small airstrip to the eastern side of the mansion and stayed completely still as it moved slowly to a stop.

As soon as the plane stopped, the cabin crew came out and opened the doors and lowered the stairs. Vesper picked up her backpack and walked down the staircase on her own, using the railing for balance instead of taking the hand of the pilot who'd held his out for her. She'd told Zheng that she wouldn't touch anyone, and she couldn't tell human from nonhuman.

When she was on solid ground again, Vesper looked around in the darkness and saw a man standing a short distance away, at the end of a cement walkway that led to the back of the mansion. The pilot and copilot disappeared from view and Vesper took a deep breath and made her way over to the man.

He was wearing an expensive black suit, a Huntsman, perfectly tailored to his tall, broad shouldered, masculine build. She had walked by the popular British tailor's shop many times while living in London with her mother, though it had been 20 years since she had been there last. It fit him magnificently, but the shade made it harder to make him out until she was relatively close to him. She stopped 5 feet away and couldn't help the way her full, pink lips parted ever so gently, nor the way her violet colored eyes looked him over. He shaved his head, though he didn't look to be balding, and he had a shadow of facial hair think gave him a bit of a sinister look, she thought.

His gray eyes fascinated her, as well as the firm, wide mouth that was currently sitting in sort of an amused, albeit lopsided smile. She was shaking, she was literally shaking, and Vesper had never been so embarrassed. He was merely standing there, hands clasped together, watching her watch him.

"Anya said she spoke to you about me?" Vesper had swallowed a frog, a whole bucket of them, she was sure of it.

"Anya doesn't 'speak' to me, She sent an email to a mutual acquaintance who then called me." He corrected her, a tiny bit of the irritation in his voice, the voice that had a heavy English accent.

"What were you told about me?" Vesper asked.

"Only that you had recently discovered you were nonhuman and had questions. Is that true?" He seemed suspicious, but not of her, of Anya.

"Yes," Vesper nodded, "I have a letter for you."

"All right." He stepped towards her and raised his hand to take the envelope she was holding and Vesper immediately felt the air sizzle and burn around her, and she backed away and groaned, bent over at the waist for several moments as he watched her with a frown.

"What is going on?" He asked.

"You are Mr. Hughes, right?" Vesper panted, whatever she had felt, it had been 1 million times more painful then when she had touched Shu.

"Yes. Maybe you should read me the letter." He suggested, folding his hands behind his back.

When Vesper finally felt in control of her body, she nodded and pulled open the envelope. Looking at the delicate penmanship, she started reading the note Anya had sent this man. "Dear Mr. Hughes. I've sent you a puzzle. One that not even Zheng could figure out. Her name is Vesper and she's nonhuman. She has unchangeable physical attributes that she will show you. She also has the power to heal whoever she touches, though I have asked her not to do so while at Vorhees, as healing nonhumans is a bit tricky for her. Maybe, though, she can heal you of your enormous asshole behavior problem." Vesper blushed red and refused to look at him as she read that part of the letter. "But I doubt even Vesper can find your better self. She wants to know what she is and where she came from and we thought you were our best bet. I expect you to respect her. She's a virgin, Mr. Hughes, and she isn't there to ride a bunch of cock, she's there because she needs help. Then, she leaves to where ever she wishes to go next. Take care of her, please. She is very dear to me and my family. Anya."

"She's still a mouthy little cunt." His choice of words made Vesper's eyes widen and she looked at him from over the page she held. He spoke like that, and he was supposed to be an angel? The churches her mother had attended had never divulged that information.

"PS. Vesper has been bound up all her life, and if I find out that you tied her up, even so much as a shoelace, I'll rip off your wings one feather at a time and shove them up your-."

"I get the picture, Vesper. Will you follow me inside?" Mr. Hughes cut her off and motioned towards the mansion.

"Anya was very nice to me, but she doesn't seem to like you very much." Vesper finally said as they stepped onto the back patio.

"There is a history between Anya and myself. She hasn't quite forgiven me for it yet." Mr. Hughes smiled gently, he didn't seem too affected by the letter, he had apparently expected just such a note.

"You are here as our guest, but not in the way most people come here. There will be times you will see the other guests, but you will not be bothered by them. We do have many non-humans that work here, and you will probably see them more often than our other guests." Mr. Hughes waved her through the back door and through the dining room.

Vesper made sure to stay back from him at all times, whenever she would step too close, that painful sizzle would return and she'd shiver and feel her stomach start to lurch. He seemed to be aware of the sensation but didn't say anything about it.

They walked up a flight of stairs and then another. There were two corridors, one of which was hidden behind a large set of doors. Vesper watched as he pulled a key from his pocket and unlocked the door before pulling it open. He looked back at her with a nod.

"The bedrooms here are for employees, but I thought you might be more comfortable up here away from our human guests." Mr. Hughes told her as he walked her down the hall a few doors before opening the third one on the left.

Vesper waited for him to walk inside the room before she followed. He stood near a dresser as she moved over closer to the bed. His gray eyes watched her closely as she set her backpack on the floor by her feet.

"Anya wrote that you have physical attributes to show me. I take it your white hair and purple eyes are not what she is talking about." His hands were clasped behind his back and Vesper was once again reminded of how attractive he was. It wasn't an aristocratic handsomeness, despite the quality of his suit, it was more virile, masculine, sexual, and she felt her pussy stir as they looked at each other from across the room.

"My ears." She finally nodded and made quick work of removing the pins from her hair and lowering the thick mass to fall loosely around her. She pulled back several locks to show him the pointed top of her ear.

"There are several nonhumans with differently shaped ears. Fairies, elves, gargoyles. You could be a sea elf, they have your lighter coloring." He told her.

"Do they cure people's illnesses?" Vesper asked.

He frowned, "No nonhumans have that ability, besides Chrysanthulus, and you are not remotely plant like."

"Well, I can. I cured Anya's son's blindness, and possibly a female dragon's infertility. Plus countless humans over the years." He frowned at her as she spoke.

"Shu has given birth?"

Vesper shook her head, "No, but that's only because her brothers won't-she doesn't have a mate."

"How were you never caught curing humans?"

"My mother was human, a nurse, and she was always very careful when she wanted me to use my...gift. Nothing traumatic if the patient was already seen by a doctor, or the patient was conscious and aware of what had happened to them. Sometimes, though, an accident would happen and we would have to leave before I was discovered." Vesper explained as he continued to look at her.

"How old are you?" The question surprised her and she widened her unusual eyes at him.

"I was raised to believe that one must never ask such a question, but to answer you, I am 87 years old." Vesper pressed her lips together firmly as she watched something spark just a little bit in his cold gray eyes.

"Is there anything else about you physically, or otherwise that might help me narrow down your species?" Mr. Hughes asked.

It was abundantly clear to Vesper that he didn't believe that she could heal people, but there wasn't any way for her to prove it right now, save touching him, and even the thought of doing so terrified her enough that an uncontrollable shiver worked through her body. Instead of beleaguering the point, she moved her hands to the hem of the skirt she wore and pulled it down her thin legs and kicked it gently away from her.

Her violet eyes held his as his face deepened into a hard frown as she put her hands on the hem of the sweater that she was wearing. Without a word, she yanked the soft fabric up, and soon she was tossing the white fabric on top of the skirt she'd already shorn.

"What the hell is strapped to you?" Mr. Hughes cocked his head as he took in the white cloth on her torso and thighs.

"My wings." Vesper said softly as she began by unstrapping her legs and then moving up to her waist.

Her panties offered little protection from his gaze, but there was no reason to be prudish now, she'd already shown him most of her. When she unstrapped her chest, however, Vesper felt her breathing quicken, and she saw his body shift a little as his gaze dropped to her full, perky breasts.

Once she had the binding loose in her hands, Vesper dropped it on the pile on the floor and stood straight. She'd been ashamed of her body for 87 years give or take infancy, and the wolves had finally given her a little bit of self-confidence. They had been aroused by her, they had told her that she was beautiful. She'd be damned if she stood before this man naked and cowered under his scrutiny. Instead, she took a deep breath and extended her wings to their full span before letting them rest free and unconfined down her back.

His eyes watched the movement of her wings carefully, His expression unchanging, jaw tight, muscles in his shoulders tensed, only his eyes moved to follow the shifting of her wings. Once they were behind her back, he seemed to breathe slowly and deeply for several moments before he finally spoke.

"Did your lower wings once reach nearly to your feet?" His question surprised her and Vesper found herself nodding.

"Yes, but my mother worried that people would see them under my skirts, so she cut them once I had started walking."

"And you couldn't heal yourself?"

"My ability to heal didn't develope right away. I was about six or seven when I started to be able to heal others."

"Could you not heal yourself then?"

"I broke my arm when I was 11 and it healed right away. I don't know why my wings didn't grow back, maybe they'd been broken too long." She shrugged.

"Can you only heal new injuries on others?" She shook her head at his question.

"No, I can heal anything short of death." Vesper frowned, he still doubted her.

"Your wings are similar to a comet moth." He told her, He still hadn't moved, and the tips of his ears seemed a little red.

"So I'm half insect? Don't you think that maybe I've considered that myself a time or two?" Vesper frowned, had she come all this way and would not discover the truth about herself?

His jaw tightened, if that was even possible, and he folded his arms in front of his chest.

"Do you know what I am, Mr. Hughes?" She asked, her voice cracking as he raised one eyebrow at her.

"There are no nonhumans that can heal others. Vampires can close wounds on their prey and werewolves can lick shallow cuts clean, but no one can heal everything. And your wings, no nonhumans have the wings of a moth." He told her simply.

"And you know this how?"

"Because I'm the oldest living nonhuman on earth, and I know everything." Mr. Hughes said darkly.

Vesper felt her mouth drop open, she'd never met someone so blatantly narcissistic in her life. She felt her hands tighten into fists at her side as she watched him pick up the phone. He spoke quietly to whoever answered on the other end for a moment and then hung up, his eyes on her again.

"So you're saying that I don't exist?" Vesper frowned at him.

"Your kind doesn't exist."

"That's absurd. I'm standing here. Surely I can't be the only one. I had a father, He must've passed this on to me." Vesper waved a hand towards yourself.

"Moth-winged nonhumans do not exist, They never did. Not even in West Virginia."

"So you heard of mothman?" Vesper asked, she's been to see the statue herself, once, with her mother.

"Yes, and it's complete idiocy. There is no such thing as a nonhuman with moth wings." He shook his head at her.

"Do you expect me to just snap my fingers and make them disappear?" Vesper had never spoken like this to someone before in her life, but he was making her so mad.

A knock sounded at the door and it opened to reveal a black haired man wearing gray work pants and a polo shirt with a Vorhees Spa emblem on it. His right arm was currently held up against his chest in a sling. Vesper knew immediately what Mr. Hughes was going to ask of her. She was so upset, that she was more than willing to do it.

"This is Derek. He's one of my employees. He fractured his arm two days ago in an accident. The doctor's placed it in a sling instead of doing an internal fix because he has suffered from malignant hyperthermia in the past, so anesthesia is a risk." Mr. Hughes motioned for the man to come farther inside as he closed the door.

Vesper nodded, biting her lower lip.

"Derek, if you would be so kind, please allow the lady to touch you." Mr. Hughes said making Vesper give him a frustrated look.

The man looked at her a little nervously with wide, brown eyes and Vesper frowned, Mr. Hughes was acting kind of like a bully.

"Derek, my name is Vesper and I won't hurt you." She said kindly, holding out her arm to him while the other went up, rather belatedly, To cover her naked chest.

"Yes, ma'am." The man nodded and slowly reached up and took her small hand in his larger one. No sizzle, no sharp pain or fire or intense sexual arousal. This man was human, at least, and when his arm healed, which she could sense it was already doing, there would be no visible evidence of it until he started moving his hand freely outside of the sling. The man stood quietly as he touched her, looking between Mr. Hughes and her as the two of them practically glared daggers at each other.

"Derek, I want you to take your arm out of the sling." Vesper told him, and he looked at her her with wide, concerned eyes.

"But, ma'am, I can't move it real well, it starts to hurt something awful." He hesitated.

"Derek, I understand. Let's start slower. Can you wiggle your fingers for me?" She suggested, looking down as he did so after a slight hesitation.

The man looked puzzled, when he'd moved them since the accident, there had been pain shooting up his elbow each time. Now, there was none. Looking at her in shock, he grabbed the strap of the sling that went around his neck, and she helped him pull it over his head and together, they slipped his arm out of contraption. Derek held his arm in several ways, moving the fingers freely and then raising and lowering his arm, bending it at the elbow. Finally, convinced that all had been set to rights, he smiled broadly and shook her hand with force.

"Thank you, ma'am. I don't know what you did, but it feels like it did before the fracture. And the pain is gone." He nodded happily.

Vesper smiled and allowed him to kiss her cheek before he turned back to Mr. Hughes.

"Thank you, Mr. Hughes. I sure do appreciate you finding someone who could help me like this. It's really hard on the grounds when I've just got one arm." Vesper bit her lip to keep the smile off of her face as Mr. Hughes nodded to his employee and then looked over at her with obvious irritation in his gaze.

"You are welcome, Derek. You may go now." Mr. Hughes dismissed the man who quietly left the room.

Vesper felt like they were facing off with one another much like a bull and a matador, and she wasn't quite sure who was who. She was certainly angry with him for how he was treating her, and how cryptic he had been with Derek when the man had first come in the room. But he was also quite irate himself. She wouldn't put it past those stone colored eyes to attack her for something, for what? For being a nonhuman that he wasn't aware of? How completely ridiculous. He was being completely ridiculous.

"While I was more than happy to help that man, the way you went about it was completely inappropriate. You should have told him that I could heal him, he shouldn't have had to stand there and be scared that we would cause him pain." Vesper hissed at him and gulped in sudden fear when his face seemed to darken and he took a step closer to her.

It was a mistake, her body felt like it caught on fire and millions of little daggers seemed to stab into her skin. Before he could touch her, Vesper moved several steps back, falling to her knees as she looked up at him with pain-filled eyes.

"Please, don't touch me."

"Why do you react this way when I get close to you?" Mr. Hughes asked, not able or willing to remove his eyes from her body.

"This only happens when a nonhuman is close to me and there's-," She paused as a slight smile pulled up at the corners of her mouth, "there's something wrong with them."

"There's nothing wrong with me." Mr. Hughes stated firmly.

"Oooooh, yes, there is." Vesper said a little too matter of factly, she could hear him growl a little bit at her.

"So you were telling the truth about healing. I did not expect that."

"I have spent my entire life trying to hide the fact that I can heal people, and then I come here and tell you the truth and you refuse to believe it, despite the fact that people you know told you that I healed people in their presence." Vesper panted, her body barely under control from what he'd just put her through by getting too close.

"I think it is time that I leave, for now anyway. Do you require any assistance, readying yourself for bed?" Mr. Hughes asked, completely stopping the conversation that they had started.

Vesper frowned at him before nodding, "Yes, I think you should go. I don't require any assistance. As you can see, I am already undressed." Vesper carefully stood back up, the air around her still felt heated.

"Then I will leave you to it." Mr. Hughes moved towards the door of her room.

"You really don't know what I am?" Vesper sighed, she was disappointed, this was a wasted trip and now she understood why Anya was so frustrated with this angel.

12