The Gift She Gives Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deandra had brought her a lunch tray, and had surprised her by sitting down and eating with her. Vesper had again asked for her forgiveness for her behavior earlier that morning. She knew that what she had done with the glass had scared the girl, and in her desperation, she had acted without thinking about what it would do to Deandra. They had spoken about her gift, and they had even talked a little bit about the type of nonhuman that Mr. Hughes said that Vesper was. Deandra seemed to think that Mr. Hughes had only been upset because he didn't like surprises. She had also hinted that there had recently been a guest at the spa that Mr. Hughes had fallen for, and things had not ended well.

Vesper didn't think she should be treated poorly because of a past failed relationship, but she did understand not being happy about a surprise. She certainly had no fondness for the recent surprises that had come up in her own life. So the two women had sat, and spoken about her gift, and about her coming here, and then Deandra had told her a little bit about herself. She'd work at Vorhees for several years, and yes, she did have sex with some of the guests. But not as much lately. She was dating the cousin of the woman that Domino had met earlier, Shi, and she and Marcus had been talking about her retiring from her job and maybe having her move to live with him in the Boston area.

The woman had seemed excited to start this new phase of her life, and Vesper had found herself a little bit jealous. It hadn't been very long ago, a day in fact, the Vesper had had similar thoughts herself, daydreaming about the idea of settling down with someone who loved her and starting a family. Now, she didn't know how she could possibly do that. She couldn't even leave the spa. How in the world could she ever meet someone who could love her despite her irregularities and who would want to be with her forever?

Mr. Hughes had left her alone, even when she'd expected to see him after lunch. Surely he had been trying to figure out a way for her to leave, wasn't he supposed to know everything? Couldn't he figure out a way for her to leave? She knew that he didn't want her here, though he hadn't said anything. She figured he was down in his office pacing the floor, Trying to figure out how to make her go. She would give him space, and hope that he did the same for her. Maybe in time whatever was pulling her here would lessen and she would be able to leave. Zheng had been worried to hear that she seemed to be stuck at the spa, and he had offered to come and stay with her until they could find a way for her to leave. But she wasn't his responsibility, and she would not disrupt his life, or the lives of anyone else, that she didn't have to. It was hard enough knowing that Mr. Hughes saw her as nothing but a burden.

As the afternoon went on, Vesper realized that she was bored. When her mother had been alive, she had had someone to talk to, and she had spent time taking care of their small apartment. Sighing, Vesper stood up on the stone bench that she'd been sitting on, and then moved herself up to balance along the solid top of it. She was wearing a long dress made of wool and a pair of boots Deandra had loaned her. The dress had buttoned down the back and Vesper thought the lilac color looked pretty on her. She was not wearing a jacket, for it wasn't that cold outside, and she wanted her wings to be free behind her back for a while.

Looking at the land around her, she smiled, it was beautiful here. Breathing deeply, she closed her eyes and let the fresh air fill her lungs. When she felt the wind hit her face, she opened her eyes and looked around her. Clutching her skirt in one hand, she placed her foot onto the flat stone surface of the railing that was just behind the bench and lifted her other foot to join it. It felt exhilarating to stand on the edge of the wall and Vesper found herself giggling as she slowly walked along the edge of the roof. She supposed she should be afraid of falling, but she felt very secure as she made her way closer towards the canopy area of the roof.

"You're not planning to do anything crazy up there, are you?" A deep, friendly sounding voice came from behind her and Vesper turned around to see a young blond man with eyes of an unusually dark blue color.

"You mean crazier than what I'm already doing?" Vesper smiled gently.

The man nodded and held his arms out to her. Instinctively, she bent down and reached towards him with her arms. He wrapped his around her waist and helped her back to the floor of the roof. Vesper breathed a sigh of relief that her touch had not seemed to affect him.

"My name is Samir. You must be Vesper." He smiled down at her now, she was quite a bit shorter, even though he was an average height for a man.

"It's nice to meet you. Did Mr. Hughes tell you about me?" Vesper asked, not stepping away, this young man seemed very kind.

He nodded and his eyes sparkled with mischief as he turned, taking her hand in his as he walked them slowly under the canopy.

"He said you came here to find out what species of nonhuman you are. He said you didn't even know you weren't human until a short time ago."

Vesper nodded, "I know that doesn't seem plausible, but my mother was human and she never said my father was like me. And I never met any nonhumans before I met Anya and the werewolves."

"Even though you have wings?" Samir looked at the colorful foursome of wings behind her back, they were really quite beautiful. He wondered if Mr. Hughes was right about her. Could she actually be descended from a creation the gods had said that they'd never made?

"My mother said I was an anomaly, that I was deformed." Vesper shrugged, sad to have to talk about her mother in such a way.

"But you're beautiful, Vesper. You're not deformed at all." Samir's words made her blush, and the heat from his body as he walked closely beside her was making certain very feminine parts of her wake up and take notice.

"Thank you." Vesper looked up at him with tears in her exotic violet eyes and nodded, she was slowly beginning to believe that about herself.

"Do they work, your wings I mean?" Once they had reached the other side of the canopy, they'd stopped, and he had turned to look at her again.

Vesper shrugged, "I don't know. I've never actually tried to find out."

Samir looked at her in surprise, "Not once?"

"No, I always had to be careful. We couldn't risk anyone finding out." She shook her head.

"Well, let's try it," Samir took a few steps back from her and spread his arms wide, "spread your wings."

Vesper chuckled, doubting this would work, but she spread her wings about her, the wind hitting them felt soothing.

"You really have no idea how hot you are, do you, Vesper?" His words made her body tingle and she blushed as he looked her over from head to toe.

"You shouldn't look at me like that, I'll never be able to do this." Vesper whispered.

He smiled, "Try flapping your wings."

Vesper rolled her eyes, as if flying sounded as easy as just flapping her wings. Biting her lower lip, she concentrated on the muscles she knew controlled her wings and slowly, she started moving them back and forth, quickly finding a natural rhythm to do so. His eyes were on her wings and when he saw them moving in unison, he nodded.

"Okay, so what do I do now?" She asked.

Samir shrugged, "I've no idea. I don't have wings."

Vesper gasped as he chuckled at her, and she moved towards him and pushed him gently, well maybe a little less than gently, but he didn't move so much as a millimeter. Instead, he moved his hands up to place them on either side of her face, and then his lips sought and found hers in the barest of caresses.

"Open your mouth for me, Vesper." He groaned deeply, his chest rumbling the words as he bent in again, harder this time, his lips molding over hers and his tongue prodding with a bit of force at her closed mouth. Vesper whimpered, wrapping her arms around the attractive man and she opened her mouth to him.

His tongue was inside of her mouth instantly, and she gasped louder, her body instinctively responded with arousal as he tilted his neck to allow for a better angle as he slid his tongue along her teeth and against her tongue. In and out, harder and deeper until he had backed her up against the side of the railing and his body was pressed harshly against her.

Vesper could feel his heart beating rapidly as her breasts smashed against his chest and she didn't do any more than suck in a breath when his hands lowered to grip her small, shapely ass through her skirt. He ground his groin against her belly and then slid his hands lower to clutch her thighs and bring her legs up around his waist. The new position pushed his hard, thick cock against her moistening pussy. Oh dear, Vesper thought, she had not expected this.

"It's a shame, this." His voice was a pained baritone as he slowly, hesitantly, stepped away from her enough to look down at her with those blue eyes of his that now glimmered with need.

"A shame?" She had allowed her hands to lower to his hips.

"Mr. Hughes said that you are a virgin and that we're not to change that." He grinned at her when she frowned at him.

"So you're saying that you shouldn't even be kissing me?" Vesper was smoothing her skirts down with shaking hands as she spoke.

"Probably not if I want to follow my boss' rules." Samir grinned apologetically.

"Mr. Hughes doesn't own me, he doesn't even like me." Vesper shook her head.

"Are you saying that you don't want your virginity?" He grinned at her mischievously.

Vesper coughed out a chuckle, "That's not what I'm saying at all."

"Oh?"

"Maybe we should get back to this flying thing." Vesper suggested.

"So what do you suggest?"

"Well," Vesper looked around them, they were several stories off the ground, but not high enough that she couldn't at least try it, "Let's try this."

Before Samir could even react, Vesper had climbed onto the railing again and had extended her wings out behind her. When she stood up straight, she was facing Samir, Who had come forward a bit and his arms were up towards her a little bit protectively.

"Just take it easy and flap your wings." She heard him say, and she smiled down at him.

"That's the plan." Vesper winked at him and turned around and jumped off the railing, not towards him as he had expected, but towards the ground several stories below.

She flapped her wings repeatedly, as fast as she could and felt herself awkwardly falling and lifting up, then falling and then lifting up again. Less gracefully than she would have liked, Vesper finally landed on the ground. She could feel the painful snap of her left fibula, where she landed awkwardly, falling instantly to the ground with tears in her eyes. However, it was the heavy crash and rumbling of the ground next to her that had taken her attention.

He was enormous, much bigger than Vesper had imagined he might be in his nonhuman form, and all she could do was stare at Samir as he straightened himself, his breath coming hard as he looked down at her.

"What in the hell were you thinking?" Samir growled, moving closer as he shifted back into his human form. He had seen the way she landed, could tell by the way that she clutched her left leg that she'd injured it, but the woman pushed him away, slowly standing.

"I'm fine, see? Healed already." Vesper waved a hand toward her leg.

"Doesn't that hurt?" He asked.

Vesper shrugged, "Of course it does, but it stops hurting very quickly."

"Still, I don't think you should do that again." Samir frowned, already hearing footsteps coming closer to them.

"What is going on?" Mr. Hughes sounded unusually angry and Samir looked at him and wonder.

"I was practicing flying." Vesper looked at the spa's owner with a slight frown on her face.

"You jumped off the roof. I don't think your flying session went very well." The cold gray eyes that looked down at her made Vesper fill with heat. She couldn't understand why her body constantly reacted to his nearness, if he was too close, she burned in pain, but where he was right now, far enough back to keep from causing her that pain, the man created a whole different kind of ache within her that centered low in her pelvis. And the man had given her no reason to desire him in that way. He didn't deserve the moisture that he was causing in her pussy.

"I can't be expected to do it perfectly the first time, I've never done this before. It would be more helpful for you to give me some pointers instead of chastising me for trying to do something that I've never been allowed to do before." Vesper glared over at him, ignoring the fact that Samir had moved to stand protectively at her side.

Mr. Hughes saw the movement of the giant and frowned, Samir was showing a tendency to attach quickly to women he saw as being weak and scared. It wasn't the trait he was looking for in a member of his staff. It made it increasingly difficult for him to do his job. Mr. Hughes didn't want to have to worry about Samir or anyone that worked for him falling for client, or a visitor at Vorhees. It had happened with the werewolves, and had, from what he had seen, almost happened between Samir and Domino, though he knew that Domino had still been madly in love with Alexandru at the time. He would've thought the giant would be a little more protective of his heart.

"I am sorry, Vesper. I didn't realize that you required my assistance." Mr. Hughes cocked his head slightly to the side as his eyes seemed to darken like thunder clouds.

Vesper felt her pussy swirl with a heat of its own and she shook her head just the slightest little bit and walked inside of the dining room. She knew that the two men had followed her into the mansion, but neither one followed her as she walked through the dining room and into the front foyer. She was just about to turn towards the staircase when she saw an inhumanely tall man walk through from a hallway on the other side, his skin looked metallic, nearly bronze in color, and it was smooth and the play of the light on the surface made part of it lighter, and darker, than other parts. Gasping, her eyes got big as she took a step back and watched him give her a curious look as he walked from one end of the foyer to the other, a naked women was tossed over his shoulder and he had one large hand resting on the small of her back.
Vesper stared at him as he disappeared into another area of the house before she looked back at the two men who were watching her from the dining room. Arching a brow at them, she shook her had again and walked quickly up the staircase. She'd had enough for one afternoon. More than enough, it seemed, because once she got back to her bedroom, she laid down on her bed and fell asleep the instant her head hit the pillow.

~*~*~*~

"She should never have come here." Mr. Hughes said darkly, frowning at the wall of his office as he held the cell phone to his ear.

"No one knew that if she went to Vorhees that she would somehow be unable to leave it." Zheng Lotus sighed from the other end of the phone.

"It's going to cause problems here, a virgin walking around the spa, and Samir, I think he's starting to like her." He frowned, sitting a little forward in the chair.

"That's a problem?"

"It's an annoyance. It's not what I pay him for." He had given the giant a stern lecture about the type of attention he gave the violet eyed girl from now on. Samir had not been pleased with the lecture, but for now, he was going to listen to his employer.

"You think her connection to the spa has something to do with the way she reacted so painfully to you? And what you are...and what she is?" Zheng couldn't get past the idea that maybe the girl had been created for the angel, but it seemed a little far fetched.

"I don't know. She was able to go wherever she wanted before she came here. And with what she is...I don't know. All I have are questions and it's not like anyone up there is speaking to me these days." Mr. Hughes looked at the ceiling of his office, it would be a lot easier if Fezekial or one of his other fellow angels would just explain what the hell was going on, and how Vesper had come to be.

"Have you tried to leave?" Zheng asked, maybe if the angel left, the spa's pull on her would lessen.

"After dinner tonight, I was going to drive to Toronto to pick up a client. I wasn't even down the driveway yet, and I got a call from Deandra telling me to stop. Apparently, Vesper had been in the conservatory meeting Piltrum after his appointment and she'd started to scream and lost consciousness for a few moments.

"So the pain isn't just when she touches you?"

"She never touched me, she can't get closer than four feet to me without starting to experience pain."

The line was silent for a few moments.

"Arc, she really is an ayperi, isn't she?"

"Yes."

"If she were to touch you, you would be affected by her."

"If she touches me, with the way she is reacting to being near me now, I may well kill her." Mr. Hughes frowned.

"That is what I don't understand. If the ayperi were supposed to be made for you, the female counterpart to an angel, then why is it so painful to be so close to you?"

"She says that there is something wrong with me." Mr. Hughes felt his body heat up at the sound of the low male chuckle on the other end of the phone.

"You're a fallen angel who left heaven on his own accord, and opened a sex spa. There is most definitely something wrong with you."

"I still don't understand how I haven't killed you yet." Mr. Hughes frowned, this situation was not amusing to him at all. Vesper being unable to leave the spa was one thing, but it looked like he was completely unable to leave it, as well, or she would suffer.

"I am the oldest friend you have, Arc. Don't make me forget that."

"I don't know what to do here."

"Well, I would start by not touching her if you think it will hurt her. She's a lovely woman who has spent her whole life being told she was something ugly. This has to be very upsetting for her. I'll pay her keep, just use the information that you have on my account." Zheng said and Mr. Hughes sighed.

"She's not a guest here right now, she's more like a captive. I'm not charging her rent. I just want to figure out how to allow her to leave."

"She really bothers you that much?" Zheng asked, and Mr. Hughes could hear the curiosity in his voice.

"I don't know what to do with her." He frowned.

"You could stop fighting with her, that would be a start."

Mr. Hughes sighed, he wasn't getting anywhere and he had hoped that Zheng would have at least some sort of suggestion on how to figure this out. Zheng and his brothers and sister were the only ones beside him who had had real interactions with other angels. He had known about ayperi, but had not known what their form was to have been. Maybe if he'd known, then they would have told Mr. Hughes before the girl was brought here, maybe he would have had a chance to say that she shouldn't come here.

12