The Gift She Gives Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you take more?" He asked, his voice was a little more intense now, he was being affected by seeing her spread open at his hand.

"Yes." Vesper whimpered, groaning in delight when he slid the rod farther up inside.

"More?"

"Yes, please." Vesper felt her ass gripping at the rod, the goo that had been smeared on her making the whole experience that much more enjoyable, and she closed her eyes again and leaned her forehead on the leather of the bench beneath her.

"You want all of it?"

"Please, Arc." She begged, her body exploding in pleasure as she felt him push a little more forcefully, sending the cock as far inside as the rod allowed. She felt so very full, and knew her body was awash and locked into the way she knew he was going to fuck her. Biting her lip, she felt him pull away just a little bit, and then he pushed back inside, twisting this time, making her shake violently against the binds holding her.

"Harder?"

Vesper nodded weakly, she was teetering on an orgasm, and she cried out when he pulled out almost fully and plunged back inside, twisting the rod again and she came, her pussy spasming as her body rocketed into another release. Mr. Hughes continued to pull out and push back in, filling her ass completely with each hard stroke, and she was ever so glad that the rod had a wide lip at the base to keep him from going too deeply inside, for he was using quite a bit of force to fuck her.

"Does this feel good?" He asked, breathless behind her.

"Yeeeees." Vesper breathed out as her body slowly relaxed again and she was able to concentrate on the way he pummeled into her ass.

When the wand was suddenly switched back on, this time to a higher speed, Vesper had been completely unprepared and a scream of sensation tore out of her as her body was pushed forcefully over the rocky edge of a deep intense cliff of sensation. The orgasm that shook her tore from her with so much power that she felt the bench that she was connected to rock harshly against the floor, and the cock in her ass ground even harder against the walls of her colon as she tried without success to control the emotions that took hold of her body from toes to scalp. Fucking an angel really was more than she could handle. Even if he couldn't actually fuck her.

~*~*~*~

"So, why toast?" A deep voice sounded from a chair near her window as Vesper laid on her stomach on her bed, buttering two slices of perfectly toasted bread.

Vesper smiled and looked over at Mr. Hughes. He still wore only his slacks and she was still naked from the time they'd spent together today. The angel had continued to please her for hours, only stopping to make sure she ate and rested every so often. The light had long left the sky when he'd finally had Deandra return to untie her completely. She'd showered and taken a nap and then woken when her lover had come into the room with the toast. She'd smelled it the moment he'd opened the door.

"My mother and I didn't have a lot of money. Especially when I was in my twenties." She sighed as she finished buttering the second slice. "A piece of bread and a little butter felt like such a luxury, especially when there wasn't much else to eat."

"Some people start to hate something they're forced to eat so often." He told her.

Vesper shrugged, "That's how I feel about porridge. Toast always tasted like a treat to me."

"Why did you stop me today?" His question wasn't unexpected, in fact, she had thought he would ask hours ago.

Vesper didn't answer right away, she couldn't, there was part of her that still didn't know. She'd wanted to, oh, how she had wanted to feel that penetration for the first time in her most secret of places. She'd wanted him to be the one to finally rid her of the one thing that she'd kept with her all of her many years, but she had said no. She had told him not to take her virginity, and without even hesitating, he had simply accepted her request and changed course. The man that she'd met wouldn't have, she believed, it was the man who had taken the time to get to know her these past several weeks that had been the one to understand.

Looking at him with wide, violet colored eyes, she sighed, "I want you to have my virginity."

Mr. Hughes looked at her with a frown on his face, he'd asked her for it already, she'd said no. "I don't understand."

"I want YOU to have my virginity, Arc. I want your flesh inside of me, not a piece of wood. If I give you my virginity, I want it to be you personally that takes it." She tried to explain, knowing full well the impossibility of him doing so.

"That's impossible."

"Before I met you, I thought the existence of angels was impossible. Before I met Grigory, I thought werewolves were impossible." She reminded him and he furrowed a brow, he certainly didn't want to hear about any werewolves right now.

"Werewolves are impossible." Mr. Hughes muttered as he stood up and turned to face the window.

Vesper tightened her lips in a knowing smile, "Yes, they are, but they exist, Arc. And so do you. And so do I. We were made for each other, and there has got to be a way for you to have me the way we both want."

"If I touch you, the force of it could kill you. Have you considered that?" He asked, turning just enough to look at her from over his shoulder.

"It would not be the most terrible way to die." She murmured, knowing he didn't like her response by the way his shoulders tightened and he turned to look fully at her with a frown on his face.

"You constantly make me feel the need to dominate you, which is immensely frustrating since you seem to be the one person that I cannot dominate." He grumbled, his eyes taking in her naked body as she finished off the toast and pushed the tray away from her on the bed. He watched with open appreciation as she rolled into a sitting position, her legs folded under her and her ample, pert breasts pointed in his direction.

"You like tying me up?" Vesper asked softly, and he nodded.

"Yes. I find it incredibly arousing."

"You liked using that crop on me, I could tell." She bit her lower lip at the memory, he had made her cum so hard with those little slaps against her sensitive skin.

"I would like to spank you with my bare hand, to see the redness I leave on you, at least until your body heals it, which doesn't take long at all." He put his hands in his slacks and she looked down at them with a frown.

"Take your pants off." She said, her head tilted as she looked at his lower body.

"I do not want to disgust you." He shook his head.

"The fact that you cut off your wings over a woman who is not me disgusts me. Seeing that you have no penis is not going to change the fact that I know you don't have one. I would like to see your entire body, Arc. Fair's fair." She sat a little more erect as he sighed heavily while staring at her for several moments.

Eventually, his hands went to the belt around his waist and he removed it slowly before dropping it to the chair he'd been sitting on. Next, he unbuttoned and unzipped the slacks and lowered them to the ground. He had not been wearing boxer shorts. Vesper continued to hold his gaze for several minutes before finally lowering it down his chest, past his belly button, which was a whole other conundrum if he hadn't actually been born, and over the smooth skin of his groin. Where he should have had a penis and accompanying sack, there was only smooth skin. It was strange, the way he had been created, but she simply stared at him for a few moments before nodding and looking farther down his body to his thickly muscled thighs and calves and then to his bare feet.

She wondered how he could possibly look so very masculine and yet not have quite the proper parts to be a male in every way. Mr. Hughes had an amazing body, all hard muscle and his tattoos only made him look more attractive, at least to her, they did. Vesper had never really liked tattoos before, but there was something about these, the fact that he saw them as a punishment, the beauty of the lettering. Something made these different to her. He considered them a punishment, and maybe that's what they were. Maybe they were his punishment for living the life he was choosing to live. But she still wanted him. Vesper felt her throat tighten a little and she bit her lip as he stood staring silently at her, she wasn't even sure when this desire for him had really taken root, but it most definitely had.

"I want to sleep with you." She said softly, watching as he frowned at her yet again and shook his head.

"We can't do that."

"We could bring another bed in here and you could sleep on that. We could at least sleep in the same room." She shrugged her shoulders, she just didn't want him to leave her. She didn't want to be alone. She didn't want to think of him being alone in his bedroom without her.

Mr. Hughes nodded and Vesper smiled happily as he moved around her bed, careful never to get too close, and walked over to the phone. She waited as he spoke to one of his employees, and she scooted herself under her blankets when two men came in the room and removed the workhorse before bringing in the frame of a twin sized bed, and then the box springs and mattress to go on top. Once it was made completely, she realized that it was nearly the same level as her own mattress, and he had made sure it was four feet from the edge of the larger bed. By the time it was done, she knew it was close to midnight.

"Goodnight, Arc." She said with a contented sigh as she rolled onto her left side so that she was facing him from her bed.

"Goodnight, Vesper." He said more gutturally as he switched off the light in the room and climbed onto the twin bed, his back to the door and his eyes on her through the darkness of the room.

"I wish you could hold me." She knew he could barely hear what she'd said, but he tensed up anyway, she could feel it from six feet away.

"You cannot try to touch me, Vesper. It's too dangerous."

Vesper sighed and smiled gently on her bed. Shifting slightly, she found a more comfortable position and soon found herself drifting into a heavy, needed sleep. He was apart from her, but they were together in this room, and she felt for the first time that she was no longer so very alone in life. Mr. Hughes had somehow become part of her story somewhere along the way. For good or for bad, they were together, practically stuck together, possibly for eternity. She could continue to fight his more base nature and mold him into what she wanted, but maybe, for now, this would be enough, what she had with him here, in this room, could be enough.

12