The Gift She Gives Ch. 11

Story Info
Two angels and a concubine, and a massive reaction.
8.2k words
4.61
12.6k
15

Part 11 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vesper held tightly to Samir as the young looking man walked with her in his arms up the many staircases of the spa. She thought he would take her to her room, but then she remembered that it was currently a wreck. Mr. Hughes had smashed down her door. For a moment, she worried about where her kittens were, but knew that someone from the staff would have checked on them by now. She knew that the two little troublemakers had several fans among the people that worked at the spa. She thought maybe they were going to a spare room, but he never entered one. Instead, they continued up the stairs until they exited out onto the roof top, and he walked with her over to the mattress that was in the middle of the finished roof. He laid her carefully onto it and then stepped back to look at the angel who had quietly followed them upstairs.

"I won't be needing you anymore, Samir. You may go back down. Please help the men who are fixing the door to Vesper's room. They will appreciate the assistance." Mr. Hughes sounded upset, and she was sure she was the cause of it, but didn't really care.

She frowned as she watched Samir look from Mr. Hughes, to her, and then back again before he finally let out a frustrated sigh and then he turned and walked away from them. Vesper looked at the man standing about six feet from the bed.

"I don't understand why you're upset with me." She said in a sigh, crossing her legs under her as she faced him, she was still very weak, but thankful that her body was just numb and not shooting her with darts of fiery pain.

"You didn't let me explain." He told her flatly.

"I don't want an explanation, I don't need one. What you did was wrong." She shook her head, she really didn't want to go through all of this again, she was exhausted from what he'd put her through today.

"I have no choice." He said in almost a shout and she stiffened, her eyes widening and her mouth dropping open in shock at his words.

"I don't believe you."

Mr. Hughes closed his eyes and Vesper frowned at him, they were getting nowhere with this. "I was not created a sexual being, Vesper. No angel was. When I came to earth, when I fell, I began feeling compelled to fuck, compelled to force my sexual dominance over mankind. I don't have a choice."

Vesper scoffed, "You have a choice, you can ignore it. Couldn't you have ignored it for me?"

"I tried. Please believe me, I tried. I went three days, I couldn't-I couldn't control myself, and when I gave in, I was much more forceful than I should have been. I hurt them, Vesper. I couldn't control myself."

Vesper furrowed a brow, was he telling the truth? Was he somehow being forced to perform sex acts with people like he was telling her?

"Isn't what you do as part of your job at the spa enough to handle these...compulsions?"

He shook his head, "No, I don't-it's not the same, the level of control, the things I do to them. I thought it might work at one point, but it doesn't."

"Well, they're gone. Maybe not having people around so accessible to do those things to will help you control yourself." Vesper shrugged and watched as his eyes darkened a little.

"At one point, Vesper, if I wait long enough, it won't matter if a person is here to service me, I will find someone, be they willing or not."

"This doesn't make sense, why would you need to do this, why would God allow this to happen?" She shook her head, frustrated that none of this seemed to make any sense.

"I would never assume to speak for Him, Vesper. I do believe He enjoys the agony that He puts me through. I will have to find someone, to replace the ones you sent away." He told her and she looked at him with heat in her eyes.

"No."

"Vesper, you need to understand."

"I need to know that the man I care about isn't having sex with other people, that he's not-that he's not leaving me at night to go and have sex with someone else." She crossed her arms in front of her body and glared at him.

"If I don't fuck, Vesper, my body will take over and I will hurt someone." Mr. Hughes was upset, she knew, he wanted her to understand, she got that, too. But this idea, this idea that God would punish him in this way, would force him to do this? That was not the God she had grown up believing in all of her life. It just wasn't. How could she ever accept that He would allow such a thing?

"Arc." Her voice was broken now and her lower lip trembled as she looked at him beseechingly. There were tears threatening to fall again and she shivered, wanting to keep them at bay, she had cried enough over this.

"Close up, she's even more exquisite than I thought, Archimendes." A deep voice suddenly sounded from the other side of the mattress and Vesper turned her head and gasped.

An angel was standing about a foot from the mattress, tall, with light brown skin and dark hair that was a shade lighter than black on his head. His eyes contrasted so heavily with the darkness of the rest of him, a blue color that reminded her of a clear sky in South Dakota, not dark and intense like Samir, but also not as light as Yegor's eyes. He was beautiful with a wide jaw, perfectly straight and proportionate nose, and wide, firm lips that were currently set in somewhat of a smirk as she looked him over.

His wings were massive, white and erect on his back as he allowed her perusal uninterrupted by speech, and his body was a textbook on what muscles should look like and sexuality of a man. Though, he was an angel, so he was probably a lot like Mr. Hughes under the slightly drooping bit of cloth that was hanging around his narrowed hips. She refocused on the wings, his most beautiful feature, and a feeling of sadness overwhelmed her for a moment as she thought about the fact that Mr. Hughes had cut his off. What a foolish man.

"Vesper, I apologize for the interruption. I want us to continue our conversation, but this is Fezekial. He wanted to meet you." Mr. Hughes said in a voice that bellied his irritation at the arrival of the other angel.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Vesper Lynch, you are a truly gorgeous creature." Fezekial smiled and Vesper gasped a little at the way it made him look even more handsome. She tried desperately to ignore the fact that her pussy had suddenly stretched and was now tuned into this new situation.

Looking over at Mr. Hughes, she saw him stiffen and frown, and knew he was aware of her body's sudden response. Biting her lip, she looked back at the angel and nodded.

"Are you a fallen angel, like Mr. Hughes?" She asked in a soft voice.

Fezekial shook his head gently, "No, I have not fallen."

"So you agree with everything that He has made you do?" She asked, and by the look on his face, he was surprised that she would do so.

"Agreeing with Him is not the same thing as serving him. Humans were given free will, not angels. We can have thoughts, but we can't act on them." He explained to her and slowly moved to sit on the mattress, which made Mr. Hughes take a step forward which forced Vesper to have to shift towards the new angel to get away from the pain of the old.

Vesper frowned and met Fezekial's gaze, they were about two feet apart and she didn't feel any intense pain. Looking back at Mr. Hughes for a moment, who looked increasingly uncomfortable, she reached out a hand and put it on Fezekial's shoulder. Nothing, not a single shot of electricity. So it wasn't because she was an ayperi and Mr. Hughes was an angel, it was truly due to his injuries. She bit her lower lip as she looked at the man she'd wanted for a lover, there really was something wrong with him.

"Do I not cause you pain?" Fezekial tilted his head at her, his eyes had brightened to match his smile.

"No. None."

"That is interesting." He said quietly as he looked over at his old friend, Arc looked almost desperate for him to go, but he had no intention of leaving until he knew certain things for himself about the girl.

"Fezekial. You have met her, you've seen her up close, now go." Mr. Hughes took another step forward, and this time, Vesper put her hand up and watched as he was shifted back about two feet from where he'd been standing. He frowned and his eyes darkened at her controlling him again, but Vesper didn't care.

"You can control him? Whenever you want to?" Fezekial asked with a knowing smile on his face as he looked at the fallen angel.

"You know she can control me. I know just as well as you that you can see what is going on down here whenever you want to." Mr. Hughes looked with irritation at the two people sitting on the mattress.

"If they can see us, why hasn't someone come down before now and explained what is going on?" Vesper asked.

"It's not very often that life here on earth is interrupted by those in heaven. We came down a great deal more often long ago, but it's been many centuries since we were needed here. Your situation with Archimendes is being watched, but there has been no need for anyone to come down and handle it." Fezekial explained, shifting slightly closer to Vesper.

It was a movement that was not missed by Mr. Hughes, and the wingless angel pressed his lips tightly together as he watched his ayperi look over at the man curiously.

"So Mr. Hughes and I were meant to meet each other? All of this is supposed to happen? I'm meant to love a man who I can never touch, who can never touch me. A man who has been forced to dominate humans sexually for years, decades? How is any of that fair? How does God see that happening and think that's okay?" Vesper knew she had started crying, but she didn't care, it really wasn't fair. She had behaved her entire life, hiding from the world lest she scare them. Hiding for 87 years. How could she deserve to finally find someone, and fall in love with them, only to have to live with the fact that she could never touch them, and that they would need to have sex with others?

"I am sure you've heard of the old adage that God works in mysterious ways. It's not for any of us to question his motives. But are you so sure that you were created for Archimendes? Couldn't it be equally true that meeting him was simply a way to bring you out in the open, so that you could meet an angel, the one you're meant to be with?" Fezekial's words made Mr. Hughes growl, but he was unable to move because Vesper still had control of his body.

"I don't understand what you're trying to say. You think I'm not supposed to be with Mr. Hughes?"

Fezekial smiled and shifted so that he could sit facing her, And raised his hands to put on both of her shoulders. "I think that maybe there is a reason you cannot touch him. Maybe that reason has to do with the fact that you are not meant to be with him, not romantically at least."

"But you don't know that for sure, do you?" Vesper shook her head, his hold on her was filling her with warmth, that delicious kind that sort of smoothed through your body and made all your nerves starts to tingle with awareness.

"I don't know His plan. No. Can you keep Archimendes where he is well I try something? I promise I will not cause you any pain, it's obvious I can touch you." Fezekial smiled down at her with a look that told her what he wanted to try, and while bells and whistles went off in her brain in alarm, she nodded slowly and remained where she was as he leaned towards her.

When his mouth covered hers in a rough caress, Vesper gasped and let her mouth fall open so that his tongue could push inside and plunder the recesses within her lips. Her whimper was not lost on him, nor was it lost on the man that was watching them both in heated anger. Vesper knew that Mr. Hughes was ordering her to stop, begging her not to let Fezekial do this. Pleading with her to push him away, but she didn't. The kiss of the angel was more than satisfying, it was exhilarating, intoxicating, and she leaned into him, her arms surrounding his shoulders and looping behind his neck as he pushed her down onto her back beneath him on the mattress.

"You taste wonderful, Vesper." Fezekial groaned as he pushed a knee between her legs and settled his much larger body between her thighs.

"Let her go." Mr. Hughes' voice touched only on the peripheral of their senses as Vesper looked up into the eyes of the angel above her.

"I don't-." Vesper started to speak in a whisper, but was cut off when Fezekial covered her lips with his a second time and ravaged her mouth with his tongue again.

Her eyes closed and she shivered with desire as the angel moved his hands to the buttons on her shirt and she didn't fight him as he slowly pulled the fabric apart and shifted so that he could remove the item completely. She felt the wind hit the skin above her covered breasts and groaned, pushing her body against his as he moved his lips to the skin at her throat.

"Does this feel good?" He whispered in her ear and Vesper nodded slightly, God, this felt very good.

His hands unclipped her bra and her breasts were suddenly fully within his view. She heard Mr. Hughes swear at his friend, and she felt her control of him weaken just a bit, but he stayed where he was, his eyes taking in the scene, angry, terrified, sad, filled with the need to stop them, but she didn't see it, and though she could sense it, she didn't really care. What Fezekial was doing was making her feel good, and for once, she didn't mind the thought of someone other than Mr. Hughes being the one to make her feel that way.

When his mouth covered her breast, she arched her back and cried out harshly, he suckled the nipple with such force that it made her pussy grow wet with desire. As Fezekial moved to do the same to the other breast, she felt his hand slip to the waistband of the skirt she was wearing, and he pulled the garment down and off of her legs. Mr. Hughes was pushing hard against the hold she had on him now, very hard.

"Please don't, Fezekial, please. I love her. Please don't do this." His words pierced her subconscious and Vesper whimpered and looked over at him, her eyes filled with sudden apprehension as to what was happening.

"I have never kissed someone before, Archimendes, or touched one like this. No wonder you chose not to return to heaven." Fezekial's deep voice was filled with desire, and Vesper shivered as he shifted his body so that he could plant kisses down her abdomen to her belly button, and then his mouth settled just above her clit and she whimpered and felt her lower body push towards him.

"She is mine." Mr. Hughes growled.

"She doesn't feel like yours." Fezekial muttered as he moved a hand to the inside of her thighs, slowly sliding it up until the tips of his fingers brushed the quickly swelling petals surrounding her core.

"She is a virgin, please, do not do this. Please." Mr. Hughes took a step forward and Vesper gasped, focusing again on keeping him still as a finger slid up the outside of her pussy lips and then rubbed gently against her clit.

"Ayperi are supposed to make us sexual creatures. How do you think she does that, I wonder? What must I do to her to make her change me?" Fezekial asked, but Vesper knew that he wasn't asking Mr. Hughes, the fallen angel was cursing again, ordering his friend off of her.

"Leave here now, Fezekial. I don't ever want to see you again." Mr. Hughe barked out and Fezekial looked over at him and smiled.

"You would choose your one true friend over an ayperi that you can't even touch? It seems like a great waste to me, Archimendes. For you and for her."

"I have friends, and they wouldn't try to fuck the woman I love."

Fezekial chuckled before lightly licking Vesper's clit, making her buck again beneath him, "I believe a number of your friends have already expressed interest in doing so. And, if I'm not mistaken, and I never am, a werewolf has already been within her body."

"Oooooh." Vesper whimpered and put her hands in the man's hair as he dipped his head and set his mouth fully over her clit, sucking on her hard, making her pussy coil and pulse as her body shook with a sudden orgasm.

"Stop."

Vesper let her head drop to the side as she panted, unable to control herself from finding enjoyment in the way the angel licked and bit and sucked at her clit. Her passion filled eyes held the gaze of her fallen angel and she couldn't help the tears that fell, she was so conflicted about what was happening, what she knew that she was entirely allowing to happen. But when the angel shifted down just a wee bit more and he cupped her ass with both hands and brought her pussy level with his mouth, all she could do was cry out an impassioned moan as his mouth settled over the wet, sensitive core of her body. She felt gutted at the way Mr. Hughes' eyes turned nearly white, and the wince that shook him from head to toe, but it didn't stop her from pulling Fezekial's hair and forcing him closer to her cunt, making him suck harder, his tongue plunging inside.

Then suddenly, everything changed. What once had felt immensely pleasurable suddenly burned with pain and she coughed out a sob as she pushed the angel away from her pussy. He must have felt it, too, because his hand went to his face and he was seemingly trying to wipe the feeling from his mouth. His eyes were filled with confusion and he looked from her to Mr. Hughes for several moments before he shifted his body off of her. Only when they were no longer touching did Vesper finally stop feeling pain, and she sat up on the mattress and pulled one of the many blankets that were piled on the bed up and around her body.

Mr. Hughes arched a brow and his left lip twisted up sardonically, "I guess that means that she was not meant for you."

"She tastes like talc." Fezekial frowned, she had not tasted like that at first, she had tasted like the most sweet nectar, and she had felt amazing, satin-like, and then that had all shifted so suddenly.

"Now will you get the hell out of here?" Mr. Hughes growled as he watched the angel rise to stand again beside the mattress.

"You disobeyed His word. You fell. He forces you to act in base, undignified ways, and yet you are in ownership of an ayperi. What makes you so special, Archimendes? Why are you so forever the chosen one, the only one of us who can get away with being the very worst? Of doing the very worst?" Vesper heard the anger and frustration, and the jealousy in the words of the angel who stood to her left, arms somewhat apart, palms out, and his wings raised just a bit, as if to emphasize his words.

Looking over at Mr. Hughes, she frowned at the way he seemed to smirk so knowingly, with a hint of disgust at the man across from him. He wasn't moving an inch, but it was no longer because she held him where he was. She had released that hold on him long ago.

"I want you to leave, Fezekial. I owe you no expectations, nor, does it seem, does He." The white had faded and Mr. Hughes' eyes were now a stormy, marbled slate in color.

"I don't think I will be visiting you again, Archimendes. I don't want to be involved in this any longer."

"Fine."

"There really is so much wrong with you." Fezekial sighed as he looked over at the naked ayperi who was wrapped in a blanket on the mattress.

"I wonder..." Vesper muttered and lifted her hand and smiled in satisfaction as the angel who had just spoken was suddenly thrown from the roof. When she would have let him fall, and she tried to, he simply began beating his wings, a heavy frown on his face at the realization that she could control his actions, as well, and then he flew upwards and disappeared into the sky.

Turning back to Mr. Hughes, she saw him looking at her, a frown on his face as he cocked his head slightly to the side for a moment. Then, he pulled a cell phone out of his pocket and began tapping out a message to someone. She frowned, what was he going to do now? What was he going to say about what had just happened between her and the angel? He had looked absolutely terrified when she'd responded to the man's advances. But that look was gone, and as he finished sending off whatever message he had written, he moved his gaze back to her face and she could plainly see the disappointment and anger in his eyes.