The Gift She Gives Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The third ball took a little bit more effort to push in and Vesper groaned and pushed her face into the pillow beneath her head as it slipped inside. She figured that there would be another, larger ball to come, Derrick had moved his fingers into her ass, two carefully sliding in, then a third joined from his other hand, all covered in that exquisite feeling goo, and he ran them along the rim, stretching her open gently, widening the gape a bit at a time so that she could take more.

And she did, the final ball felt infinitely larger than the first, and while they had all seemed weighted in a way that made them bump and vibrate in her ass in a strangely pleasing way, as he pushed the fourth ball inside, her whole body rocked with the way it filled her and made her pussy clench and moisten. As the ball slipped past that first ring and her ass closed around it and then it was taken farther up inside, Vesper cried out in heady desire. Her body felt hot, sensitive, and desperate for someone to bring her to climax.

She knew there was the remainder of the thread outside of her ass, and a plastic pull ring dropped to rest near her pulsing cunt as the man shifted around behind her. When something else pushed inside, she jerked, not expecting more, not sure how much she could handle with the way the balls filled her. But she groaned anyway as a slightly different shaped object was inserted and then she felt a cold metal bar between her ass cheeks as whatever it was, a hook of some sort maybe, was positioned pointing up her back and then she felt another rope connected, this time to the back of the rope that was around her neck.

Oh, dear God, Vesper whimpered, trying desperately not to move, whatever he had put in her ass last was going to make sure that the balls remained inside. Clenching her muscles, she felt the fullness, the shift inside of her colon and she groaned heavily. Her pussy was dripping now, and felt achingly hollow, as it always did when her ass was being plundered by someone. It always made her feel desperate to have it filled, but she knew, yet again, that her pussy would not be penetrated. She knew that Mr. Hughes would not break that promise to her.

Vesper thought Derrick was done, in fact, she had felt his weight shift off of the bed and had heard him walk away from her. When he didn't come back instantly, she was sure that she would be left like this for hours, if not the full night, but then he returned, and she felt something being strapped to the inside of her right thigh, and she felt something familiar pressed roughly against her clit. When it was securely in place, and Derrick was once again off of the bed, she felt him move his hand down to something on the device and just as he flipped the power on to the lowest setting, she widened her eyes in realization of what it was. The pulsating movements of the ball of the wand shattered her into a million pieces and she screamed out her passion as her body was rocked with an intense, mind blowing orgasm. She cried, she sobbed, she felt her body tighten and stretch, and the balls in her ass caused havoc as the wand pulsed on, her mind was so drawn up in what was happening to her, she no longer cared that the man she loved was next door, and that he was probably fucking the girl now, and probably wouldn't be finished with either for hours. She could only concentrate on what was happening to her. And what was happening to her was sheer and total sexual bliss.