The Gift She Gives Ch. 17

Story Info
Vesper's first time.
6.8k words
4.81
16.6k
29

Part 17 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vesper felt her whole body grow warm and desire was sparking in all of her sensitive areas. He had grown a penis. What a wondrous thing. Of course, her time with the angels had hinted that he would be able to please her as they, too, would have liked to have been pleased by her, but she hadn't been sure, not until that very moment that she reached to his groin and rubbed the palm of her small hand against the heated bulge beneath. She licked her lower lip, yes, touching the angel had been the absolute best decision that she had ever made.

"What if-?" Mr. Hughes frowned down at her, and she could tell that he was still just a little unsure about the whole thing. She'd seen similar faces on men who had lost limbs at times of war, and she supposed this was a lot like that, only completely the opposite. He had grown one.

"It will be fine, Arc. Please, I want to see all of you." She cooed at him and put her hand on the belt of his slacks.

"I don't want to disappoint you." He told her as his eyes watched her unclasp and slowly pull the belt free of the loops on his dress pants.

"That boat sailed so long ago, Arc, you disappointing me...I cannot possibly be disappointed by this." Vesper murmured as she dropped the belt to the floor by their feet.

"I've never done this before." He frowned, putting a hand under her chin to force her to look up at his face.

Vesper stared at him for a few moments and then broke out in a little blush and grinned prettily up at him. "Me, neither. We'll figure this all out together."

She pulled the buttons free and unzipped the zipper on his pants. She knew he rarely, if ever, wore boxers, so when she pulled them down, Vesper knew she would be presented with his shaft. She was very anxious as she took hold of either side of the waist of his pants and slowly bent, pulling them down as she went. Her eyes took in the line of hair that ran from his belly button down to his groin, and the soft curled mat of hair that had also grown in with the addition of his cock. How he could look more masculine, she wasn't sure, he had always looked incredibly so to her before.

His cock sprang forth, already aroused, and Vesper couldn't help the way her eyes widened a bit and became glued to the sight of the large, thick rod now attached to his lower groin, with an adjoining sack beneath. Yes, he had most definitely grown a penis. Slowly, she stood back up after having him step out of the pants and she placed her hands on his waist.

"I'm not disappointed at all." She moved her fingers to rub his tightened nipples and felt him shudder against her.

"It's-it's a right and proper cock then?" His hoarse words made her heart melt and she ran a hand slowly back down his lower abdomen to slide a few fingertips over the long length of him.

"I should have known you would be built more like a nonhuman than a human, it's more than right and proper, Arc. It's breathtaking." She moved her mouth over his chest and licked one nipple, feeling his hands move up to hold her by her upper arms.

"Come to bed with me, Vesper." He looked at her with cloudy eyes, needing for her to say that she was still all right with this.

"Absolutely." Vesper nodded and felt him move his hands to her waist and lift her effortlessly to carry her over to the bed.

He sat her down on her shins on the bed and moved her legs a little to each side so that her pussy would be open for his view. She was still clinging to his upper body as he moved his lips to the side of her throat to kiss her roughly, sucking in the skin and making her whimper and hug him tightly. One of his hands was behind her, wrapped around the base of her wings, holding her to him as his hot, open mouth made a path from the back of her ear to the dip at the front of her neck. His other hand was curved a little more gently around her left breast, the calloused pad of his thumb rubbing at her beading nipple. It made her whimper against him and shudder as she felt her pussy moisten.

"Your smell is intoxicating, Arc. I don't think I ever quite got a good whiff of you before. It's all vanilla and peppermint and...ooooh." Vesper closed her eyes and dropped her forehead into his shoulder when he moved his head down and took the nipple that he'd been toying with into the heated recesses of his mouth. Oh, dear God.

He suckled hard, drawing her nipple farther into his mouth, his tongue felt rough and caused the walls of her pussy to clench and her body jerked, pushing into the caress. Vesper breathed unsteadily as he lowered his hand now to her lower belly, palm open and fingers spread as he moved it slowly, ever so slowly, down to curve into her cleft. When she felt one finger rub against her clit, she gasped and felt her body react and she tightened her hold on him.

Mr. Hughes raised his head and looked down at her, his breath was coming faster now, and he moved his hands to cup her ass hard. "I want to taste you."

Vesper shook and slowly nodded, she wanted that to. She could think of little else that she wanted so much. When he moved quickly and tossed her onto her back on the bed, her wings spread out beneath her, Vesper squealed and chuckled, the light in his eyes let her know how excited he was about this. Like a young man on his first time. This was his first time, sort of.

"Open your legs, Vesper, I want to see you." He muttered as he climbed onto the bed and shoved her a little higher towards the headboard.

"Please, Arc. I want more than that." Vesper breathed out in a rush as he moved his mouth over hers again, his tongue thrusting in slowly, his hands tight around her arms and his body, hot and hard and rough and smooth, pressed up against hers.

He grinned at her finally and moved down her body, planting kisses as he went, biting and nipping in all sorts of sensitive places before he reached the apex of her thighs and he tilted his head slightly, casually observing the way her clit was already starting to swell, the little glistening moisture visible that he knew he was responsible for creating. Her petals were pink as her blood pooled to the area, aroused. Aroused and ready, for him. Vesper knew he was affected by the view by the way he groaned and a few fingers of his right hand slipped down and rubbed at her clit, making her raise her ass from the bed a little.

"You will only ever belong to me, Vesper. Promise me that I will be the only man to ever touch you again." He demanded gutturally as he moved his face close to her pussy. She could feel the hot air from his lungs hit her on the last few words he spoke.

Vesper nodded, "I'm all yours, Arc. Please." She was beginning to go a little mad with the need for him to close his mouth over her cunt.

He needed no further encouragement, for his mouth moved in and he opened it and settled it fully over her ready pussy. When she felt the heat, the scratchiness of his facial hair, Vesper cried out and moved her hands to his head, pulling him to her, delighting in the feel of him licking the sides of her pussy and suckling in hard on the two petals that hid the delights to be had within. When his tongue pushed inside, she practically screamed and wrapped her legs around his back and tangled them in his beautiful, extended wings.

"Oh, God, Arc. Please, oh my, oooooh, don't stop." She whimpered as he slowly devoured her pussy with his lips and teeth and tongue.

One of his hands cupped the small of her back and the other had wrapped around her ass to press against the puckered asshole. She knew he felt the lube that she had used there, because he groaned against her pussy and didn't hesitate in moving his index finger up and into her ass. She shivered and raised her hips to give him better access to all of her lower parts.

"Yes, Arc, please, yes." Vesper felt tears fall from her eyes as he began to push his finger in and out into her harder as his mouth ferociously ate at the delightful flavor of her sopping wet cunt.

The orgasm that hit her made all of her muscles tighten and she knew she was pushing hard into the movements of his mouth over her. He drank all of her in, his eyes wide, staring up at her a moment as he ran his free hand down her side and around to hold her up against him at the base of her ass. The finger in her ass was rapidly driving into her and it made the feeling of her climax even more harsh and complete.

"Arc!" Vesper choked out when he pulled completely away from her suddenly. He wasn't gone long, though, for a moment later, his body covered hers on the bed and his mouth slammed down against hers in a desperate, searing kiss.

His left hand went to her wrists to clutch them together and hold them above her head as his other grabbed her left leg and extended it roughly up and to the side to expose her wet pussy to him as he looked down at her.

"It may hurt when I go inside of you at first, Vesper." He groaned as he looked down at her, not at her face, but at the opening to her body that she had presented him with.

Vesper whimpered, "Wait!"

She gasped as he was suddenly shoved into a sitting position. She hadn't touched him with her hands, but she had definitely been responsible for his movement. Smiling sheepishly, she moved onto her knees and put her hands on his chest. Pushing, she felt him finally relent and lay down on his back.

"I want to touch you, too, my love." She muttered as she pressed her lips against the hollow of his throat.

"But I am already aroused, Vesper, there is no need." He chuckled as he gently put his hand on her back as she sat on her shins facing him from the side.

Her left hand rested on his shoulder, and her right was fluttering down through the line of hair towards his burgeoning cock. She shook a little with quiet laughter and moved her mouth down to surround a hardened nipple and bite at it softly.

"I'm not touching you entirely to give you pleasure, Arc. It gives me pleasure to know your body." Her hand was resting just above where the base of his cock extended from his groin and the sensation of it was causing him to tense, she could feel the muscles beneath twitch.

"Aaaah." He groaned as he extended his neck back at the first contact of her hand around his shaft. She smiled, he was not used to this, it would be quite sensitive, she was sure.

"Does that feel good?" She whispered as her mouth opened and she let her tongue glide down the line between his defined abdominal muscles. He tasted salty and manly. It made her body burn for him, for everything he could give her.

"Yes." He grunted as she ran her hand up and down the shaft once, slowly, but securely holding the rod within her fingers.

Vesper repeated the actions of her hand several times, feeling her body tingle as he started to push into the movements. His hands were clutching at the sheets beneath him and his face was contorted with the emotion of having his cock serviced this way for the very first time. He was so taken up in the feeling, that when her mouth closed over the head of his cock, he roared out a groan and sat up, his hands clutching at her head as he pulled her off of his cock.

Vesper reluctantly released the head of his cock with a pop and looked up at him with passion-filled eyes. She had not wanted him to stop her, she would have been more than happy to bring him to orgasm this way.

"I can't, Vesper, not yet. I need to cum already, I'm so close." He shook his head at her, needing her to control herself a bit.

"And you want to cum inside of me your first time?" She muttered huskily as she laid down on her left side and he moved to lay facing her.

"Yes." He moved his left hand down to her pussy and pushed into the wet entry gently with one finger, it made her groan and she rolled onto her back.

"Then maybe we, oh God..." Vesper whimpered as he rolled over her and pulled her legs wide apart, one hand tugging one high, much like he had held her open a moment before.

"You're ready for me." He grunted as he positioned himself above her, letting her leg free long enough to place the head of his cock at the opening of her cunt.

"I've been ready for you, Arc." She smiled and reached up to touch his face.

He kissed the palm of her hand for a moment before grabbing her wrists together again and raising her arms above her head, putting her in a position where she had no choice but to lay still beneath him, to accept the way his hips slowly moved forward and his cock head started to press inside, slowly stretching the virgin hole.

Vesper cried out, the sensation was overwhelming, her pussy was so sensitive, the feel of him pushing inside was making her body convulse and writhe. Biting her lip, she looked up at his face, covered in a mask of concentration, and then he hissed and thrust his hips forcefully into her, sending his shaft all the way inside, tearing away the thin tissue of her virginity quickly and completely.

She jerked against him and whimpered as the pain came, and then quickly subsided, and she was glad when he stayed still, allowing her body to adjust to the way he had her so stretched around him, he was deep inside, hot and hard from tip to base.

"Are you okay?" He whispered against her ear as he let his body drop heavily against her for a moment.

"Yes. This feels...amazing." Vesper gasped as he pulled his hips back, sliding almost fully from her before he pumped his hips forward, repeating the way he had filled her the first time, and then again, and again, until he was pumping forward in a brisk, hard rhythm that made her cry out and raise her hips over and over to meet each forceful thrust.

She could tell that he was holding back, that there was more he could give her, but he concentrated instead on taking her mouth under his, then moving it to her throat, and her breasts as he rocked in and out of her body. His hand left her arms and he lowered them both to her ass to pull her roughly up into his bucking hips, grinding his cock hard into her tight sheath in rapid repetition. Vesper was breathing in shallow, broken gasps, and her body was shaking and clinging to him as he took her deeper and deeper into his body, into his mind, and memory. Oh, dear God, she thought to herself as she clung to him, their bodies glistening with sweat, she felt like she was going to just mold into him and they would be one solid being. Her whole body was reacting to his possession, glorying in it, needing it more and more with every forceful stroke.

"I have to cum, Vesper." He groaned, his hands were pulling her harder now, and she knew he was on the verge of losing control, but seemed terrified to do so.

She smiled, "Then by all means, Arc, do what you need to do." She grabbed his face and pulled him down for a rough kiss and grinned against his lips as he growled and suddenly things got much more intense.

He reached down and pulled her legs up and away, forcing her lower body to arc up towards him. His hips slammed down and into her, driving his cock in hard, deep, pulling almost completely out, and then rocketing back inside of her welcoming cunt. She could hear the way they came together, how their skin met, and she cried out from the amazing sensation of having him push past the attentive love making that they had started with to really and fully fucking her, the way he needed, the way she wanted.

Vesper wasn't sure how long it took, but it seemed like ages and seconds at the same time, when he growled out almost painfully and bucked high and held his cock deep inside. She held him tightly against her body and felt his sack quiver against her perineum as his cum shot inside of her pussy, filling her with his warmth, his life, giving her everything he had to give. His body was taut, crouched over her protectively as he shook just slightly as he concentrated on the release that he had just found within her.

She sighed, more than satisfied with their first time as he slowly let her legs slide back down to rest beside his, and his abdomen came down to rest against hers. His arms were on either side of her face, resting on his elbows as he looked down at her, his breath coming a little hurried, the slightest of smiles warming his gaze.

"Was that all right? I didn't hurt you?" Mr. Hughes murmured from above her, his fingers were twirling locks of her hair.

"That was just fine, Arc. And no, you didn't hurt me." Vesper felt much like her kittens after eating a bowl of food and playing together for a bit, well and truly sated. She couldn't stop smiling shyly up at him as he ran his mouth over her forehead and down her nose to press tender kisses on her lips. It had been more than fine. It had been amazing.

"You touching me was the most terrifying thing that I've ever experienced, Vesper. I thought I would kill you."

"I don't know why we worried so much about that. I have been able to heal myself since I was very young. I think maybe," She paused to bite her lip and run a hand over the back of his shaved head, "I think maybe I was just afraid that if you could touch me, maybe you would grow tired of me, like those people you kept for just so long. That maybe you would one day ask for me to leave."

He frowned and shook his head, "Being able to touch you only makes me want to touch you more."

Vesper smiled, "I feel the same."

"I feel like all of this is very new to me, but yet I have countless experience upon which to pull from. There are a great many things that I would like to do to you, Vesper, that I would like to do to your body." His words made that funny feeling start to dampen her pussy again and she wrapped her legs around his waist. His cock was starting to thicken where it was still resting inside of her body.

"Let me up a moment, Arc." Vesper pushed on his chest and was rewarded with him shifting to his knees, but his hands moved to her ass to keep them connected.

"Why?"

"I want to get something in the bathroom, I'll be right back." She said, trying to turn to her front so she could climb out of bed. He let his cock slip from her and she was able to get onto her shins, but he kept his hands on her hip bones and roughly pulled her ass up against his hard, heavy cock.

"What do you need, Vesper? I'm nowhere near done with you." His voice echoed his need and Vesper smiled.

"I want to get a towel, to wipe you off. I want to taste your cock, Arc." She whimpered when he put the head of said cock against her pussy lips and pushed inside slowly from behind.

"Not now. I want to fuck your pussy again." He growled, bucking hard, moving his hands to clutch her breasts tightly. Her wings were pressed close against her back as he bent down over her.

"But I want your cock in my mouth!" Vesper whimpered, pushing back against the piston-like surge of his hips even as she complained about him keeping her there.

"Not now, my sexy little moth, now I need to show you the man you are marrying." He grunted in her ear and began to pound harder inside.

Vesper closed her eyes and let her head dip forward as he took control of the situation. His arms held her tightly to him, leaving her little room to move, something she realized that he was still very much in need of. He may not feel the need to dominate others anymore, and she hoped that that lasted, but he certainly still had the need to dominate her, and that excited her far more than it could ever scare her. She was happy to let him take charge, happy to let him be in control.

"Vesper, fuck, do you feel how tight you are?" He spoke hoarsely, shifting her so that her body was bent over her legs and he had a wide open path deep into her pussy.

"Oh, yes, my love. I feel it." Vesper sighed out heavily, she felt everything, every movement, ever pulse, every harsh thrust that forced her pussy to widen to accept his inhuman girth and length. She most definitely felt it. And she loved it.

12