The Gift She Gives Ch. 18

Story Info
The Morning After.
6.9k words
4.76
12.6k
22

Part 18 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning was only slightly awkward as Vesper stood at the counter in her kitchen, stirring up a bowl of pancake mix. As she mixed the thickened concoction she was mostly thinking about whether or not to add blueberries or chocolate chips. Then her mouth would intermittently form into a small, knowing smile as she thought about how Mr. Hughes had woken her up in a most unexpected fashion. His face had disappeared below the blankets, and his hands were clutching tightly to her ass as he'd used his mouth on her in very very satisfying ways.

'Watch your thoughts, Vesper,' She could sense Natasha as the small woman walked into the kitchen and opened up the fridge to look inside, 'Don't forget that Elarinya is starting to hear thoughts, too. You're lucky that I'm good at blocking things out of her head.'

Vesper turned bright red as her friend chuckled and pulled out a carton of orange juice.

"I didn't even think about Elarinya being here last night, I am so sorry, Natasha." Vesper frowned and put the mixing bowl down.

"Nonsense, this is your home. My daughter was none the wiser, and she slept soundly. As did I, after the walls stopped shaking so much." Natasha teased and laughed again at the way Vesper's skin blanched.

"I never thought it could be so..." Vesper shook her head, smiling to hide her embarrassment of the topic.

"Amazing?" Natasha nodded, a wistful look filling her brown eyes for a moment before she pushed it away, "I know. And it really only gets better each time, if it's the right one."

"He is the only one, Natasha." Vesper murmured as she pulled out a skillet and put it on the stovetop to heat.

"That's probably a good thing. He's quite...committed to you." Natasha reached into a cabinet for a glass and then poured herself some juice, and then grabbed another to do the same for Elarinya.

Vesper grinned to herself as she set about making pancakes for the occupants of her house. She wanted to take Mr. Hughes breakfast in bed. He had remained asleep when she'd shifted away from him earlier, and she wanted to surprise him with some food. She knew he had a soft spot for pancakes.

Once she had a tray ready with food for both the angel and herself, Vesper walked quietly back into the bedroom and smiled when she saw Mr. Hughes standing near the window, looking out into the woods that edged her backyard. He was still naked, and as she came into the room and set the tray on the bed, he turned around slowly to look at her.

"How are you feeling this morning, Vesper?" His question made her blush and she walked towards him, shivering as he put his warm hands on the side of her silk-covered hips.

"Satisfied." She licked her lower lip as he bent to kiss the side of her neck.

"I don't think I'll ever get enough of you." He muttered and moved his mouth over her collar bone as his hands lowered to cup her ass.

"There won't be much of me left if you don't let me eat, Arc." She giggled softly and pulled at his arms to get him to walk over to the bed with her.

They both sat down, him with his wings and back against the headboard, and her turned towards him, cross legged at his side. They moved the tray between them and quietly ate at the food for a while. Vesper knew that he'd been hungry too, because he consumed more than his usual amount of pancakes, bacon, and fruit. Once he had finished off the bits of food left on both his and her plates, Mr. Hughes shifted off of the bed and put the tray on top of the desk near the door. Turning back to her, he approached somewhat lazily, a cocky grin on his face, and then he moved up and onto the bed, pulling her down beneath him until they were face to face and his body was resting heavily over her.

"I have to go to work." He told her huskily and Vesper barked with laughter.

"That was so not what I thought you were going to say." She smiled up at him as she ran her fingertips over the sides of his face.

"I'm sorry. I'd rather stay, but there are some things I must attend to this morning." He frowned as he moved his mouth down to hers for a soft caress.

"Oh?"

"I have some...employees to pay and release from their contract." He told her, his eyes on hers as she felt hers widen.

"You don't need them anymore?" Vesper was surprised, she hadn't been sure if the compulsion to dominate others would stay gone, or if he would have to continue keeping a sex room.

"I don't need them anymore. But, Vesper, the things I did with them, I still crave. But I crave them with you. I want to do things to you that you might not quite be okay with." He said as he pushed against her lower body with his groin, letting her know he'd very much like to do some of those things right now.

"I wish you wouldn't assume that I don't want the things you want, Arc." Vesper frowned slightly up at him.

He didn't say anything immediately in response, he just moved his mouth over her face and neck. Vesper felt the heavy intake of air as he breathed against her, the moist heat of it caressing her as he breathed out against her sensitive skin. She shivered, she could see why people talked so appreciatively of sex, this was an intense feeling that made her insides constantly broil and clench.

"I want to fuck you hard, Vesper, in positions that open you fully to me."

"Sounds amazing, Arc." She gasped as he moved his mouth down to suck the nipple on her left breast.

"I want to tie you in so many different ways, and take what I want from you." Mr. Hughes continued.

"Only if you promise to use that crop on me again." Vesper felt his whole body tense and grow hotter against her.

She wasn't surprised when he growled and his cock pushed angrily into her wet cunt, finding a home deep inside the tender warmth in one stroke.

"You said you had to go to work!" Vesper whimpered when he moved his hips in a quick, forceful rhythm.

"Yes." Mr. Hughes groaned against her, burying his face in her long hair at the side of her head.

"But you want me." Vesper cooed, wrapping her legs around his waist and feeling him shift slightly to push deeper inside, stretching her pussy wide with his thick, pulsating cock.

"I want you." Mr. Hughes groaned, burying a hand in her hair as the other squeezed into the flesh of her bottom to pull her towards each hard thrust.

~*~*~*~

"A summer wedding could be held outside, when the flowers are out and the air is warmer." Shi frowned, putting down the notepad that she'd found in a desk a short time ago.

Vesper was sitting on a couch, relaxed with a sleeping baby in her hands as her friend sat on an overstuffed chair across from her while Natasha was seated on the floor, playing a card game of some sort with Elarinya, who was mostly ignoring the rest of them as they visited.

"Mr. Hughes doesn't want to wait very long, Shi. A summer wedding is out of the question." Vesper blushed at the knowing look her friend gave her.

"Mr. Hughes?" Shi chuckled.

Vesper shrugged, "I am so used to calling him that, it's strange to think things are so different now."

"But a good different?" Shi prodded.

"Yes." Vesper smiled happily as she picked up one of the wedding magazines that Shi had used in planning her own wedding that had been held here, at the spa.

"Would it be crazy of me to suggest at least March, when travel would be a little easier?" Shi knew that that was a no, as well, from the look that Vesper sent her way.

"I think he's okay with waiting until after the new year, but I have a feeling his patience will not last past January."

"Ok, how about...January 28th? It's not quite to February, and we need at least a month to get this all planned. Finding the right dress for you is going to be a bit of a...challenge. It needs to be very elegant and wistful." Shi was giving her a look not unlike the ones that Mr. Hughes had given her when she'd first appeared at the spa, as if sizing her up for something, but at least Shi had a smile on her face when she did it.

"I think maybe we can hold him off until then." Vesper nodded.

"We have to. We need to get invitations, get them written, get them out, we need, oh, lord. We need so much more than a month." Shi groaned, knowing that it would be useless to try to convince either the ayperi or the angel to wait even one day longer.

"Mr. Hughes, Arc, said he would write a list of people he would like to invite. He said he would have that to us quickly." Vesper told her.

"I can help with writing, living as long as we do, you pick things up just to relieve the boredom." Natasha offered, looking up from her game.

"Wonderful. I am sure the kitchen will be more than happy to handle all of the food, and they make beautiful cakes. That part will be easy. Finding flowers that work in this weather...hmmm...I am sure Mr. Hughes will be able to figure all of that out." Shi was writing down furiously in her notepad and Vesper couldn't help but smile, wondering if her mother would have been as excited to see Vesper get married as her friend was.

"Mr. Hughes will probably pick Mr. Bricker and Zheng to be groomsmen, but I don't know who else he might choose." Vesper told them and Shi nodded.

"He has plenty of men that he is acquainted with, but those two are definitely the two he is closest to. How many groomsmen he has will depend on how many bridesmaids you have." Shi said.

Vesper bit her lip, "I was hoping to ask Natasha to be my maid of honor, and you, Shi, to be a bridesmaid."

Both women smiled at her and nodded, "I would be honored, Vesper." Natasha told her.

"As would I, I would love to be in your wedding." Shi nodded at her, finally reaching over and taking her daughter from Vesper's arms when the child began to fuss a little.

"I was also thinking that I would like Domino and Anya to be bridesmaids, as well. Domino is Arc's best friend, and I wouldn't be here without Anya." Vesper didn't miss the look that went between her two friends. She knew that Domino was very annoyed with Anya, and that Anya had mistreated Mr. Hughes, but she was still hopeful that those bridges could be mended. She had a feeling that Anya was the unknowing victim. There was so much that had been kept from the light siren about Mr. Hughes' past. Maybe her wedding would give them an opportunity to mend this particular bridge.

"That might be a little tricky." Shi sighed, but wrote the names down.

"It might help, though. Anya might actually attend on behalf of Vesper, and Vesper has so few guests that will attend her wedding for her, and not at the bequest of Mr. Hughes." Natasha said softly.

"I'd love Elarinya as a flower girl." Vesper smiled down at the quiet little girl who looked up at her with wide eyes.

"Wouldn't that be lovely, Elarinya? You'd get to wear a little dress that looked a lot like Vesper's, wouldn't that be fun?" Natasha smiled at her little girl who hesitantly nodded, her big eyes round with wonder. Vesper figured that the little girl had never been to a wedding before.

"You could use one of Anya's brood as a ring bearer, though choosing one of them might just make all the others wild with jealousy." Shi chuckled.

"I'll speak with her about it." Vesper nodded, some of the planning would be tricky, but other parts were very easy.

"Where are you getting married? In the spa?" Natasha asked.

"Well, Arc wanted to get married here at the spa, but I didn't really want that. He said that he owns some property to the west of here, about a ten minute drive away, that has an old, abandoned chapel on it. He had meant to tear it down, but figured it might work out well for a place to hold the wedding, and it's very private, so the nonhumans can attend without worry. I think he was going to talk today with someone about getting it fixed up for a wedding." Vesper told them.

"Mr. Hughes in a chapel?" Natasha chuckled.

Vesper shrugged, "He is an angel, you know."

"Yeah, sort of." Shi laughed lightly as she continued scribbling away.

"Well, this particular sort of angel would like some time alone with his fiancé." A deep voice sounded from the door of the apartment, and Vesper turned to see the man they had been talking about step a little farther into the room.

She smiled at her friends as she stood before turning to face him. He had walked over to her and his hand was already under her elbow as he bent to kiss her cheek. Vesper felt her body heat up a little and she gave her friends one last goodbye before walking out into the hallway with her lover.

"Planning going well?" Mr. Hughes asked, his voice more husky now as he stood close beside her and led her down the hallway.

"It's going." Vesper sighed as she felt him lower his hand to encircle hers.

"I would marry you today if you would allow it."

"I know. But, you have to remember, I was raised human, and I'm an old-fashioned one about certain things, marriage being one of them. I just want to do it right." Vesper grinned up at him and saw him nod his stormy gray eyes down at her.

"Everything about this is right, my love." He said quite gutturally and Vesper shivered and moved a little closer to him.

"January 28th is the date we chose."

"That's over a month from now." Mr. Hughes sounded somewhat like a frustrated child waiting for Christmas and Vesper chuckled.

"Weddings take time, Arc. But there is plenty to do beforehand. The time will pass quickly." She allowed him to lead her down another hall, towards the rooms kept for employees where they had slept together until her house was finished.

"You are right, there is plenty that we can do." His words sounded a lot more ominous than when she had said them, and Vesper widened her eyes a bit when they entered the bedroom that had belonged to him for as long as he'd owned the spa and she saw that there were several lengths of rope on top of the bed, folded and arranged in neat little piles.

"It looks like you have something very specific in mind." Her voice was soft and nervous as she turned to the angel who shut them quietly into the room.

"I paid the man and woman who I'd been using. They're gone." He changed the subject and watched as she nodded.

"That will be okay? You won't suddenly lose control of yourself?"

"No, I won't. The compulsion is gone. You are the only one that I want to fuck." Mr. Hughes winked at her as he raised his hand to the back of her elbow and led her into the alcove of the room, near the window.

It was much like the window in the other room, bordered by a foot large casing on all four sides, so that you could place a cushion on the base and sit in the window if you wanted. Between the alcove and the rest of the bedroom, there was an open entryway that was now lined with round metal pegs, like the ones that she had been tied to in the sex room all those weeks ago. Vesper looked at Mr. Hughes with an eyebrow arched, he obviously had some very exact plans for what he wanted to do with her this afternoon.

"I thought maybe that I could show you something that I like." He told her, much like a nervous sixteen year old on his first date.

"I would like that very much, Arc. Just tell me what you would like me to do." Vesper knew her voice came out in somewhat of a breathy whisper, and she watched the left side of his mouth lift in a mischievous smile as he turned to her.

"I'm going to undress you. I want you to let me do everything." He told her, his voice was definitely starting to sound huskier.

"All right." Vesper nodded and felt his hands move along the back buttons on the shirt that she was wearing.

"I won't bind your wings. I told you that I would never do that." He said quietly as he pulled off her top, sliding it down her body before having her step out of it.

"Ok."

"You won't be able to move."

She shivered and nodded, his hands had made quick work of the clasp of her bra and that, too, was taken off of her body. Vesper watched as he put his hands on either side of the long skirt that she wore and he pulled it, and her panties, down her long legs in one fluid motion. She put her hands on his strong shoulders as she stepped out of the material and her eyes followed the movements of his arms as he tossed the last two items that she'd been wearing onto the pile with the rest.

Vesper wasn't sure exactly how he would start, but she gasped when he grabbed hold of her face with both hands and pulled her into his heated kiss. She felt her eyes drift closed as his tongue sought entry to her mouth and their tongues met in a hot, moist duel for several moments. Slowly, his hands lowered to her waist and he picked her up and shifted her a bit to the entryway itself and set her feet down in the middle, her back to the window. When Mr. Hughes disconnected from her mouth, he smiled, passion making his eyes cloudy and a lighter gray and Vesper smiled back at him. She could feel his large cock push against her stomach and she almost wished he would just toss her onto the large bed in the room and fuck her, but this new experience was quite alluring, she was practically drooling for him to show her what he wanted to do to her.

"Stay here." He said softly before walking away and going into the bathroom.

Her whole body shook as she waited for him to come back. Vesper wasn't quite sure how she was able to stay on her feet. It seemed like ages before he finally came back through the doorway with a jar that made her pussy pulse and her skin tingle. No, she wasn't just going to be tied up today.

"Bend over and hold your ankles." He told her as he walked to stand behind her.

Vesper immediately did as he requested, knowing her wings stretched up and out a bit at this somewhat awkward position. She knew that from where he stood behind her, that her ass and pussy would be on better display for him, and wasn't disappointed when she felt his hand slide over the sensitive petals of her cunt, and then fingers that had been dipped in the delicious tingly goo pressed at the warm flesh. He massaged his fingers back and forth several times before he pushed two into her tight, wet pussy, and Vesper whimpered, closing her eyes and trying to concentrate on staying on her feet as he put his free hand on the top edge of her ass while the other began to thrust inside repeatedly.

"Oh..." Vesper cried out as she felt her pussy clench with a tight heat, and his hand on her ass tightened a bit.

"Move your legs a little farther apart." He ordered and Vesper complied, barking out a gasp when another finger was pushed into her body.

He was not only thrusting in and out, he was spreading the fingers apart inside and rubbing along the edges of her pussy, stretching the wet flesh slowly, letting her know that he was getting her ready for more, and she wondered how much more as he pushed a fourth finger inside. Vesper felt her face flush and she heard his groan as his hand punched forward into her pussy. She could feel his pants brush against her leg every once in a while and wished that he would remove them. She was desperate for his cock to plunge deep inside of her.

"Stay still, Vesper." He cautioned again, and Vesper bit her lower lip, knowing he was getting ready to do something more.

His hand shifted and she felt a greater amount of pressure along the neck of her pussy, oh dear God, she whimpered, he was pushing his hand inside of her body. She could feel the knuckle of his thumb as it pressed against the edge of her cleft, slowly gaining entry to the deeper recesses of her cunt. Vesper groaned again and shifted slightly to adjust to his entry and finally, after what she knew was a purposefully slow progression, his hand was inside and her pussy clamped around his wrist and held him inside.

"Jesus, Vesper." He grunted, opening his hand within her and making her cry out in an orgasm that made her legs shake dangerously.

He started to move his hand ever so slowly back and forth, and then eventually, he would pull the hand out of the quivering, wet fold, and then push it fully back inside. Vesper panted, squeezing at her ankles with her hands as she fought to stay on her feet, knowing that he wanted her there, wanted to own her pussy in this way.

12