The Gift She Gives Ch. 19

Story Info
Vesper makes a few plans.
6.2k words
4.79
14.7k
23

Part 19 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vesper slowly opened her eyes and looked up at the large bed so very close to her. Her body was a tingling, sated mess and she stretched her muscles as best she could in the web that she was still connected to. She wasn't sure when she'd fallen asleep, but it had been sometime late at night, after Mr. Hughes has gotten several orgasms from her and used the werewolf cock in not just her pussy, but her ass, as well. He'd left her alone for a while after that, both holes empty, claiming that he had work to do and would be back for her later.

When he'd returned, he'd brought out a new cock, a large one that made her whimper as he slowly slid it inside of her pussy, making her walls stretch and her body shake from a rough response. Pussy muscles that had already expanded and clenched so many times were re-awoken and stroked and brought to a hard, soul-consuming completion. It wasn't until he was done fucking her with the large dildo that he whispered in her ear that this particular one was from a satyr. She'd blushed and whimpered out her arousal as he moved the fingertips of his hands over the skin on her body bordering the many ropes that held her in place.

Then he had left the room with the cocks he had used and hadn't returned for several moments before coming at her from behind. She could hear a stool being moved into place, and he was up on it and positioning his cock at the opening of her ass. Vesper could only groan and clench her fists as he thrust his cock inside of her ass in one heavy stroke. His hands wrapped around her hips and he began to press back and forth slowly, deeply, eliciting a response form her body that brought her to tears. Those slow pushes eventually became harder, and harder, until he had pounded up inside of her ass, making a harsh slapping noise each time. His grunts were sexual sounding to her ears and she felt her body gladly accept each thrust into her. When he came inside, she knew she had cum as well, and released her tense muscles slowly as he slipped out of her body.

"I'll be back later. Remember that string I put near your left hand. If you need anything, or wish to be free, all you have to do is pull it just a little and I will know you need me." He whispered in her ear from behind before stepping down from the stool.

Vesper whimpered softly in return and felt his hands slide down her body a moment before he disappeared from behind her.

He hadn't returned for hours, and now, Vesper knew that the morning sun would soon be well into the sky. She could sense the sunlight behind her in the window, and knew that if she could turn and see it, she would be presented with a brightly lit yard of crisp, white snow. Her body was telling her that there were certain needs that she could no longer ignore, and so Vesper pulled the little string. It took less than a minute for the outer door to open and Mr. Hughes walked inside, looking well rested and with a bright, pleased smile on his face.

"Good morning, my beautiful moth." He said with a wink as he walked over to her and put his hands on her waist.

Vesper looked down at him, not quite sure how to tell him what she needed.

"Are you hungry?"

Vesper nodded slightly, but that wasn't exactly what she needed to deal with first.

He reached up and unbuckled the ball gag from her mouth and waited as Vesper exercised her jaw a moment to relieve the built up tension. She watched as he walked over to the dresser and picked up a glass of water. When he brought it to her, she took a long drink and then licked her lips.

"I need to urinate, Arc." She blushed, though she wasn't sure why, they'd done so many things together, she shouldn't be nervous about a normal body function.

"All right." Mr. Hughes nodded and walked into the bathroom, coming back with a bucket and several toilet wipes.

"I have to pee in a bucket?" She gasped softly.

He chuckled a little, "It would take a lot longer to disconnect you from the ropes, and I wouldn't have the time to fix them. Vesper, I love all of you, and you shouldn't feel nervous about peeing in front of me."

"So we're already at that stage in our relationship, huh?" She muttered as he moved the bucket in between her legs and held it up close to her thighs.

"I gave you an enema last night, so I would say that, yes, we most definitely are." He moved closer to her, his free hand cupping her right breast gently as she bit her lower lip, still a little nervous about peeing, but finally giving way to the stream of fluid that was putting pressure on her bladder.

When she'd finished, he wiped her clean and then looked up at her face, from where he stood, he was level with her breasts.

"Any need to defecate?" He asked.

Vesper frowned, "Not right now."

He nodded and left with the bucket. When he returned, Mr. Hughes was undoing the buttons on the Gieves and Hawkes suit jacket that he wore. She licked her lower lip as she watched him set the jacket over a chair before reaching for his belt.

"I want to fuck you, Vesper."

"I'd like that." She told him without hesitation.

He smiled at her and her heart felt warm and her head felt fuzzy as she watched him pull his slacks free of the belt. The white button down shirt that he had been wearing, and the tie, were tossed aside before he finally lowered the black slacks and stepped out of them. She hadn't even seen him remove his shoes and socks, but they were gone as well. When Mr. Hughes was completely naked, he lowered himself to his knees for a moment, and then got back up and fetched the cushion-topped stool that he had used the night before and put his knees on that, instead. When his hard, warm lips closed over her clit, Vesper groaned loudly and felt her pussy muscles tighten. The movement of his tongue and teeth, the way he suckled the swelling bud made her pant and she clenched in orgasm right then and there.

He toyed with her for several more minutes, eliciting gasps and cries and she loved the feel of his tongue as it slaked a course to the fold of her cunt, pressing inside over and over. Vesper's body felt hot, shaky, unable to quite focus on anything other than the brilliant, seductive torturous passion that this angel, this man, created and manipulated inside of her.

When his tongue left her body and his face and the rest of him disappeared underneath her, Vesper concentrated on breathing. She could feel him rise up to stand behind her, and heard the slight scratch of the stool as he moved it into a better position to stand on. Mr. Hughes stepped onto it and she felt his chest brush against her wings. His hands moved to her hip bones and pulled her back as much as the rope would allow before lining up his cock with the seeping entrance to her pussy.

"Coming inside of your pussy may well be the best thing that God ever creating, Vesper." He muttered as the tip of his cock pushed inside.

"Yes." She cooed, knowing she would be more than happy to present him with a better angle in which to fuck her if she wasn't tied up the way she was.

"I like to see my cum drip from your body." He spoke instead of continuing to slide within her and Vesper bit her lip in anguish, she'd waited over a day for him to fuck her like this again.

"Then fuck me, Arc." She was surprised at her own language, and knew she blushed. But the idea of waiting even one more second-his hips slammed forward, there, that was what she needed.

"This? This is what you want?" He whispered, one arm wrapping around the front her her waist and the other on the inner curve of her thigh, keeping her body against his as he bucked again.

"Yes." Vesper gasped, he wasn't holding back, his long cock was spreading her pussy open just as forcefully as before, enveloped by her quivering, wet walls.

"More?" He growled out, pounding inside with piston like force, enjoying the sound of her cries as her body took him deep inside.

"Everything." Vesper whimpered, feeling a rocky orgasm bite down on her pussy, holding his cock deep within her, making him groan as well as he fought to continue his lusty assault.

"Open your cunt to me, Vesper." He hissed, rocking mostly out of her again to buck back inside, repeating it so many times she wasn't sure either of them could last a moment longer before he cried out a gruff sound of exhausted satisfaction and slammed inside, held, and released the fluid of his loins high inside her welcoming pussy.

Minutes, hours, she wasn't sure, but time of some sort went by before he dragged his cock from her body and stepped off the stool. Vesper wasn't aware of much that he did behind her as her body fought to regain some form of control of itself. She felt everything and nothing at the same time, and the most she could focus on was the slide of cum that he'd given her as it slowly spilled from her pussy lips onto the floor beneath them. Vesper frowned, wondering if Mr. Hughes would clean that up, or would he have one of his many servants do it. She hoped he wouldn't delegate it to someone else.

When her left leg dropped down towards the floor, Vesper gasped, she hadn't even realized that he'd started to untie the ropes that bound her. It was a little while before the other leg followed, and then Mr. Hughes moved around to face her, his expression one of happy deliverance as he ran his hands over her sweaty, hot body.

"This will not be the last time you allow me to tie you, will it?" He asked softly, the pads of his thumbs running over her sensitive nipples.

"Oh, I should hope not. I quite enjoyed myself." Vesper couldn't help the smile that came to her face, she felt like a sated kitten.

"I'm going to bathe you, and then we'll go meet with the architect who is going to renovate the chapel."

Vesper grinned, "You really want to get married."

He grinned at her wide, teeth showing, and it made him a million times more handsome than he already was. "I want to be married to you within the next ten minutes."

She bit her lower lip, he was also exasperating, "We can't."

Mr. Hughes shrugged, "I know. But I guy can dream."

"Get these ropes off, because I want to put my arms on YOU for a while." Vesper changed the subject, knowing they would never get anywhere with the conversation on how soon they should marry.

"Absolutely. I know just where you can put them." He muttered conspiratorially and Vesper found herself laughing as he reached for another rope.

~*~*~*~

Christmas morning had come early in the morning for Vesper and her friends. She had talked at length about the holiday to Elarinya, whose mother had not minded or insisted that Vesper not discuss it with her. The little girl had been excited about the thought of waking up in the morning and opening presents around the beautifully decorated tree that Vesper had finally finished the day after she had touched Mr. Hughes. Vesper had gotten the impression that the little girl had never been given gifts before, nor did she really have anything that belonged solely to her. Vesper was saddened at the idea of a little girl without toys to play with or crayons with which to draw, so she'd went a little overboard, she supposed, buying the little girl all of the things she would have liked at Elarinya's age.

She'd been sleeping soundly against Mr. Hughes when Elarinya had pattered her little feet across their bedroom floor and stood where Vesper could see her. Once Vesper had heard the little girl's soft call, half convinced her name had been spoken through her mind and not out loud, Vesper opened her violet eyes to take in the form of the tiny girl who was staring at her somewhat wide-eyed.

"Elarinya?" Vesper asked quietly, feeling Mr. Hughes groan and turn more towards her, his muscled arm wrapping around her back more firmly.

"It's Christmas, Vesper." Elarinya's soft, musical voice filled the air and Vesper smiled.

"It is, isn't it?" She sat up, having to struggle a bit to do so when Mr. Hughes tried to keep her against him.

"There are some things with my name on them." Elarinya looked nervously towards the door. "From Santa. And from you."

"And from your mother, sweetie. Are you anxious to open them?"

Elarinya nodded slowly.

"Then you better help me wake up this old man, because he's a late sleeper." Vesper giggled as Elarinya grinned and climbed onto the bed to sit on Mr. Hughes' shoulder.

The angel huffed and hugged the little girl, making her squeal in delight as Vesper slipped out of the bed. She was glad that they'd thought to put on pajamas, knowing that there was a chance they would be disturbed in the morning. Stretching a moment, she looked out the still darkened window before putting her gaze back to the two that were now sitting up on her bed. Elarinya's eyes had focused on Vesper, but not on her face, more towards her abdomen.

"What is it, Elarinya?" Vesper asked, the hair on the back of her neck standing up a moment as she wondered what the little girl's attention had been drawn to.

"You have a baby in you." Elarinya said simply and Vesper felt her eyes widen.

"I have a-are you certain? I couldn't be very far along, just a week or so." Vesper bit her lip, Mr. Hughes had become tense on the bed and he was looking at her frowning.

"There's a baby." Elarinya said again, oblivious to the shift in mood of the two adults in the room with her as she slid off the bed and headed towards the door, "I'm gonna go wake up Mama."

"Okay, we'll be out in just a few minutes. Don't open anything until we get there." Vesper called after her, her eyes not leaving the gaze of her fiancé.

"You have a baby in you." Mr. Hughes repeated the girl's words.

"I guess so." Vesper moved over to where he had shifted to sit up at the side of the bed.

His hands went up to cover her flat stomach and she shivered, not saddened at the thought of a pregnancy at all.

"I should have been more careful with you, less...abrasive." He said quietly.

"Oh dear God, no. I want you to love me the way you love me. I can heal, remember, you won't hurt me or the baby." Vesper put her hands on either side of his face.

"Still."

"Still nothing, you crazy man, I love the way we make love. Can you not tell that?" She chuckled and let him wrap her up in his arms.

"I don't want to tell anyone else yet."

"Then you better tell that to Natasha and Elarinya before the others get here, we're all opening presents together, remember?" Samir and Faeron's family would be coming out to join them for presents and breakfast as soon as they received a text.

"You're not worried about our having a baby?" He asked and she kissed his forehead, of course he would worry, he worried about everything, he was so worried about what had happened to her when she'd disappeared in the sky that day they touched that he had yet to ask her about it.

"I am worried about how you feel. I am worried like a normal first time mom would be worried. But I'm not worried about having a baby. This is something I've wanted for a very long time." She told him, rubbing at the muscles on his shoulder, they were tight, hard.

"What if it's an ayperi?" His question surprised her and she looked deep into his eyes.

"I am not ashamed of what I am." She stressed the words.

"If it's a girl...there could be problems..." He sighed, he had apparently thought about this.

"There will be problems. You have quite a few brothers, Arc. Many of whom, well, all of whom would love to have an ayperi. But I'm not worried about that."

"How can you not be worried? They could force her?"

"Could they? Were you able to force me?" Vesper shook her head, he could be quite dense when he wanted to be.

"I-. We-."

"Arc, maybe you should ask me about what happened when I went to heaven." She licked her lower lip and ran a hand over his head, he would shave again, soon, the hair was getting a little long for his taste.

"I don't-." He started shaking his head and then looked towards the doorway when he heard Elarinya giggle her way into the room.

"Not now?" She smiled as her angel looked back at her in frustration.

"Later." He nodded before letting go of her body and letting her walk towards the doorway.

"Elarinya, you better save enough energy to help me make waffles later." Vesper chuckled as the little girl grabbed her hand to lead her to the front of the house.

"With chocolate chips." Elarinya whispered against her side as the two of them entered the living room.

Vesper accepted the cup of coffee that Natasha pushed into her hand and then sat on one end of the large, oversized, microfiber couch that she'd purchased for the room and spread a throw blanket over her. Mr. Hughes followed them in and gratefully accepted the other cup that Natasha offered him, and they watched as Elarinya circled the room, reading tags and smiling and jumping up and down in place every once in a while as she surveyed the many packages under and around the tree.

A little over an hour later, Vesper sat cuddled beside Mr. Hughes as the adults in the room watched the little girl play with the little kitchen that was one of the many gifts that Vesper had given her. She had looked over at her fiancé more than once with a look that said she was well aware that she had spent more than she probably should have on gifts. But Vespri didn't really care, it was worth every penny to see the look on Elarinya's face as she opened her gifts one by one.

Saerwen had received more than her fair share of gifts, as well, but they tiny infant was much more content to nurse from her mother as gifts were exchanged. Everyone had received presents, and Vesper had not been the only one to purchase them. Samir had brought his own to give, as had Faeron and Shi. Natasha has drawn pictures to give each of the friends that she had made, though she had given Vesper a necklace on an incredibly tiny silver chain that had sparkling, multi-colored jewels worked into a somewhat scattered design the length of the chain. She had put it on instantly and hugged her friend close.

Mr. Hughes had been quiet for most of it, having let Vesper do all his shopping for him, in fact, all the gifts that she gave had 'Arc and Vesper' written in the from column of the tag. However, shortly before they had finished, he'd stood up and went to a closet and pulled out a poorly wrapped child's bicycle that had made Elarinya gasp and give him a huge hug as she'd run over to pull off the paper. He'd then gone back to the couch and handed Vesper a tiny wrapped package and sat down at her side, his arm wrapped around her shoulders, pulling her close to his side.

"What's this, Arc?" She asked as she looked at the package and then up at him.

"Open it." He prodded and smiled as he watched her pull the paper off.

It was a black velvet jewelry box and Vesper's hands shook a little as she opened it to look at the platinum silver ring inside. It was a three stone ring, with gemstones that looked flawless. There was a diamond in the center, but the stones on either side were a lighter blue. She looked at him quizzically and he shrugged.

"Blue topaz is the birthstone of December, and I felt like our lives together really started when we touched and I wanted something to remind us of that." He told her, a red blush creeping up his neck as he realized that everyone was watching them.

Vesper felt tears slip from her eyes and she turned and moved to straddle him on his lap and wrap her arms around him.

"I love you so much, Archimendes." She whimpered against his neck as he pulled her fully against him.

"I love you." He groaned against her ear and Vesper felt his body starting to respond to her closeness.

Sitting up more straight in his lap she shook her head and chuckled, "You have a one track mind and we have guests." She whispered and he winked at her.

"Have you heard back from Ned about being in the wedding?" Shi asked and Vesper shifted back to her original seat on the couch.

12