The Gift That Keeps Giving!

Story Info
Mike gives Jena a perfect birthday.
1.7k words
4.5
14.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike is a young man in his 20s. He is athletic 6' 4" and full of muscle. He has a dark tan and obviously spends a lot of time on his body. His girlfriend Jena is much shorter 5'6 or so. She is also in great shape. She has small perky breast, shoulder length blond hair. Jena also has a deep tan. The two of them met at a coed softball tournament last summer. They hit it off immediately. They shared the same interests, sports, nights out and both were romantics.

Jena's birthday was approaching and Mike decided to give her a weekend she would never forget. He told her take the weekend off of work because he had plans for them. She begged him to tell her but he refused. Mike said he would pick her up from work on Friday.

Friday finally arrived. Mike had sent a dozen roses to Jena at her work, they were there when she got in. The card simply said "Happy Birthday". Later a second dozen of roses arrived. The card said "Sorry I can not pick you up but look for the white car when you leave." It was signed with a happy face. Jena could not contain her excitement has 5 o'clock approached. She kept looking gout her window for a white car. Had Mike bought her a car? Why could he not be there? She couldn't stand the wait. Finally it was time to go. As she walked out the door of work a white limousine pulled up. The drive got out and asked, "Are you Jena?"

Jena said, yes.

The driver said "Mike sent me". Jena climbed in the car. There was a full bar and Jena poured herself a glass of wine. She asked the driver where they were headed and he did not answer. A few moments later they arrived at day spa. The driver explained that he would be her when she finished. Jena walked in. A woman greeted her and again asked if she were Jena. Jena simply nodded. The woman said fine come with me.

They went to the back where first Jena received a facial. After her facial the woman told Jena to remove cloths and enjoy the steam room. Jena slowly undressed, thinking of how much trouble Mike went through, she smiled and entered the steam room. She leaned against the wall as sweat began to excrete from her pours. She was completely relaxed. After about 20 minuets the woman appeared. "Its time for your massage dear." She handed Jena a silk robe, Jena smiled and followed the woman to the other room. The message room was lit with only candles and smelled of vanilla. The woman instructed Jena to lie on the table. Then she began to message Jena. She started at her shoulders, lowering the robe to expose the parts she was messaging. She worked her way slowly down to the small of Jena's back and ever so close to her buttocks.

The message was very sensual. Jena was feeling a little uneasy as the woman past her butt and began to message her legs. Deep penetrating grips into Jena's muscles. Jena could feel herself, becoming slightly aroused when the woman messaged the inner thighs. The message lasted about 45 minuets. Then the woman showed Jena to a private room. In this room was a bed and a dressing area, with full-length mirrors. In the dressing area there was an outfit. A low cut pink blouse, and a black skirt. The woman informed Jena that she had on hour relax and dress before her manicure and makeup people arrived. Jena laid on the bed for about 45 minuets and then put on the outfit. It was complete with matching pink lace undergarments.

While she was getting her manicure she noticed it was nearly 8 o'clock and she was getting hungry. Jena got her manicure and had a woman put her makeup on. She looked incredible. She felt like a queen. As she was exiting the day spa the woman handed her a wrapped box. Jena said "Thank you, I had a wonderful time." The woman smiled and said "Enjoy your evening." Jena left and again climbed into the limousine. The drive said "This is a short trip, we should be there in about five minuets." Jena said "ok". She then opened the box. It was a diamond pendant, bracelet and earrings. She put them on as the driver pulled into the parking lot of a small Italian restaurant. The driver let her out and she walked into the restaurant.

It was completely empty except for Mike and the water, who was putting down a bucket with a bottle of wine sticking out. Mike was sitting in a rounded corner booth. Jena smiled broad at Mike. She walked up to him, leaned in close and gave him a long deep kiss. She rose and said thank you. He smiled and said have a seat. She sat next to him. Mike poured each of them a glass of wine. He held up his glass and said "Happy birthday, let us share many more together." They touched glasses and took a drink. Again, Jena leaned in to kiss Mike. She was feeling tingly all over, like a teenager on a first date. Their salads came and then their meal. They talked of many things but only those of pleasure. If Jena would mention work or other troubles Mike would simply change the subject. Jena began to tell Mike of her experience over the last few hours.

She explained how it was turning her on when the woman was messaging her, how special she felt at the day spa and how she wished Mike were in the limousine with her. She smiled broad when she mentioned the limousine. Mike asked if she were finished eating. She said yes. Mike then said are you ready for the rest of your weekend? She smiled and kissed him again, this time her hand slid across his crotch, only if you are going to be there the rest of the way. They exited and got into the limousine. Mike again poured a couple of glasses of wine. Jena took her glass and said "I have something else in mind." She then leaned in and undid Mike's belt. Mike sat back as Jena unbuttoned his pants and released his cock. It lied limp in her small hands. Mike could feel the coolness of her hands on his cock and she the heat rising from it.

It began to rise as Jena messaged his testicles with slow delicate strokes. His cock rose to half erect, then Jena bent down and took it into her mouth. Slowly she lowered herself, taking his cock all the way in to the base. She rose just as slow and looked up at him. He smiled and she back at him. She licked all around the head, closing her eyes as she went back to work. Mike's hands began to play in her hair. Jena lifted off of Mike's cock and took a drink of wine. Then lowered herself back down his shaft. Mike could feel the coolness of the wine, until it heated up from the temperature of his cock. Jena could feel his veins sliding past her lips. Her motion was slow and deliberate. Mike's cock grew with each bob of her head. He watched in astonishment at the joy Jena got from sucking him. Jena could feel Mike's cock twitch in her mouth as well as the enlarging of his cock. Jena looked up and whispered, "I want to taste you Mike, please cum in my mouth." Mike smiled and pulled her up to kiss her. "We are here", pointing to the extravagant hotel. Jena made a pouting face, while Mike put away his trouser snake.

They walked into the hotel and strait to a room. Mike had already checked in. When they got to the room, Mike opened the door and let Jena enter first. Wow, the suite was full of red roses. They were on the tables, the kitchen counter the bathroom counter, on the bar next to the hot tub and the bed was covered in red and white rose petals. Jena, turned to Mike and said "You did all this for me?" Mike just smiled and picked her up in his arms. He carried her to the bed and began to take off her cloths. First he removed her top and then her skirt. She was still wearing her lace panties and bra. She was sitting at the edge of the bed. Mike, climb behind her and began kissing her neck. Long soft kisses. He made a purring noise in her ear.

His hands slid over her shoulders and down the front of her body. He laid her back and climbed down between her legs. He pulled her panties to the side and paused just above her cunt. He could feel her trembling with excitement and anticipation. He leaned in and kissed her lower lips. The he ran his tongue down and back up the entire length of her slit. When he did this her hips bucked into him. He continued licking slowly, up and down her slit. Taking in all of the moment. Her cunt was so wet he could feel the mist rising onto his face. She tasted so good. Mike fluttered his tongue side to side along her cunt while nodding his head to cause it to continue it's up and down motion. Jena began to moan softly.

Then Mike slid in a finger. Jena reached down and pulled his head in tighter. He began to thrust his finger in and out of her cunt in a come here motion. His tongue continued to lick up the juices the finger brought out. His goatee was full of pussy juice. The juices were running down into the crack of Jena's ass. Mike began to rub the slick juices with his other hand.

Up and down the crack, playing with the hole as it went by. His right hand still had its fingers in her cunt, his tongue still fluttering. He slid a finger, slick with her own juices, into her ass. This sent her over the edge. Jena began to buck wildly into Mike's face. Pumping her cunt onto his fingers and face. He made a strong suction with his lips pulling her cunt lips into his mouth. Jena screamed "I'm cumming! Oh God! Oh Mike!" Then she made one last thrust into Mike's face and collapsed on the bed. She fell fast to sleep. I wonder how the rest of the weekend will go?