The Gift That Keeps On...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tom Allen
Tom Allen
175 Followers

I kissed her back and neck. "Mmm, just like the old days, eh?" I said.

In response she reached for the cock cage on the nightstand and handed it to me. "No, it's better than the old days," she replied, "wouldn't you agree?"

I started to protest, saying that she had just gotten some wonderful sex, and that I was happy to have gotten to come twice. She replied that making me wait was what made it seem more wonderful, and besides, I should consider myself lucky that she let me come a second time. "After all, you barely lasted two minutes for the first one. You must have forgotten that you're supposed to be pleasing me, not the other way around."

And once again she helped to squeeze my cock into the chastity cage, closed the stainless steel ring around my balls and clicked the lock shut.

"Oh, I almost forgot," she mentioned, "I just felt a few drips down my leg. Would you clean me up, please?"

Week 18: My week long birthday fantasy seemed to have turned into a permanent arrangement.

One night she happened to notice me rubbing some cream on the exposed are of my cock, and dabbing a little under the ring. I had long stopped trying to get myself off this way, since in the past it has only led to frustration, a sore cock, and lots of wasted cream; but I found that a little lubrication at night helped ease some of my discomfort. When she offered to help me, I was eager to have her lend a hand, so I lay back on the bed while she massaged the cream around the cage. Her touch being much better than my own, I was soon moaning in pleasure, fervently hoping that she wouldn't stop.

My wife poured then poured cream on my balls, and massaged them with one hand while she rubbed my cock with the other. I tried not to let her see how excited I was so that she wouldn't stop. Unfortunately, I couldn't keep from thrusting my hips up to meet her strokes. Eyes twinkling, she squeezed my balls more firmly, knowing full well what effect that would have on me.

"Please, please let me come," I begged, "I'm so close... mmm. "

"I don't know," she replied slowly, "you don't seem to enjoy it when I let you come with this thing on."

"Oh, we can take it off, can't we?" I was becoming frantic.

"No, I don't think that's a good idea," she said, but kept rubbing and squeezing. "I don't think that you should get to come so easily. Besides, I'm sure you won't even enjoy it."

My mouth was almost too dry to speak. "Yes, yes, I'll enjoy it, I promise. Please, don't stop, it feels so nice, oh please oh please ...oh oh oh... uunhh..."

The next thing I knew, I had a few short spasms and the come just dribbled out of me. As usual, it wasn't enough to abate my desire. My wife seemed fascinated by watching my cock leak all that fluid, and kept prodding it. Finally it stopped coming out, leaving a small pool of come on my stomach.

"Not very much," she commented, "you used to shoot so much of it, remember?"

I nodded, remembering how she often gave me hand jobs and I would end up with come as far up as my pillow, or sometimes even the wall. Apparently she remembered that, too.

"No, not very much anymore, I'm afraid," she said, shaking her head, "poor honey, just can't shoot if you can't get it hard, can you?" She bent down to give me a kiss. "Oh, by the way," she added, "I don't remember giving you permission to come, so I hope you realize what this means."

Damn it, I thought to myself, probably an extra week until she lets me out again. Ignoring the pained expression on my face, she just draped a towel over me and left the room.

Week 19: Silly me – I was supposed to be enjoying this.

A few days later I came home early and picked up the mail. There was a small package addressed to her from a company that I recognized as an adult products mail order house. I was curious, but couldn't figure out a way to open the package without leaving a trace. I left it on her dresser. Later on, after she had come home, I saw that the package was gone, but she didn't say anything about it. That night, I mentioned it when I was giving her a foot rub.

"Oh, it's just a little something that I thought looked interesting," she replied mysteriously, "you'll find out on my next day off," and dropped the subject.

Her next day off was in two more days. Eagerly arising, I fixed her some coffee and toast and I hopped into the shower while she ate. I realized that she didn't give me the key before I took my shower, but she sometimes likes to tease me by letting me think that she "forgot". I slipped into the bed, and she was already waiting for me.

"Here, eat me," she commanded, holding my head in her hands. I proceeded to lick her gently. "No, harder," she said, "make me nice and wet."

I thrust my tongue into her, drawing it up her clit in long, firm strokes. She came quickly, bucking her hips. "Oh, that was so nice. You don't know how much I've come to appreciate your tongue these last few months."

"It seems like you only appreciate my tongue," I complained.

"Oh no," she assured me, "I love your cock inside me, too. It's just that it's such a hassle to unlock you, let you out of your cage, and then lock you back up again." She pushed me onto my back. "That's why I have something for you," she explained.

Reaching under her pillow, she brought out a realistic looking dildo, only slightly bigger than my own cock.. Handing it to me, I saw that the front end was solid, but the other end was hollow.

"It's a penis extension. You want me to put this on?", I asked, incredulously, "I won't feel a thing!" Looking it over again, I said, "Besides, if you like my cock so much, then why do we need an extension? You already tell me that I hurt you sometimes as it is!"

"Silly," she replied, "of course you wouldn't need one - normally." She took the extension from my hands and leaned in close to my face. She gave me a deep kiss and whispered "But we don't have a normal arrangement anymore, do we?"

She sat astride my legs and rolled the hollow part up like the end of a sock. Then she placed it over my cage and unrolled it. It fit perfectly, and the tight rubber held it firmly in place. I could see the outline of the steel cage at the base, but otherwise, it looked like I had a full erection.

"Oh my," she said as she stroked it, "it feels so lifelike. I'm sure it will feel as good as it looks, too." Quickly she positioned herself over it and lowered her pussy onto the shaft. I could feel pressure, but no warmth, no friction.

"Hey," I complained, moving my hips, "what the hell is this?"

She was already pressing her hips to mine in pleasure. "Ooh, honey, it feels just like yours. So nice and deep, too." She continued to grind her hips onto mine. I reached up to her to fondle her breasts and waist, to hold her ass. I knew we were fucking, but I couldn't feel it. This was worse than wearing her strap-on, worse than anything I could have imagined. The feeling was absolutely maddening, and I began to pump my hips frantically in order to feel something – anything.

"Oh, yeah, just like that," she mumbled, oblivious to my own frustration, "I can feel the bumps from the cage inside me, it's wonderful!" She leaned her head back and shuddered softly as she came. "Oh, that was nice. Much better than having you just stick some old dildo inside of me. I wish I had known about this months ago."

She dismounted and lay down next to me, pulling me on top of her. Hoping that this was a temporary distraction, I carefully thrust into her. She was so wet that I, that is, the extension slid in effortlessly. Her legs immediate wrapped around my waist, and I proceeded to pound into her, half in lust, half in frustration. Before long she was biting my shoulder and pushing her own hips hard into me. We fucked this way until I lost count of how many times she came. Finally she seemed to relax, so I pushed her onto her side so that I could enter her from behind. My wife just closed her eyes and gripped my hand as I plunged into her, filling her deeply. I still couldn't feel anything but some slight rubbing and the pressure on the ring around my cage. I had hoped that in this position I could make my balls rub on her thigh enough to stimulate me, but after a few minutes it was obvious that there was no way that I could come with this extension on. My wife, however, had no problem coming, and did so a few more times before she asked to get on top again.

I started to complain, but she reminded me that the week before I had come without permission, so I had to accept my punishment. She seemed to get excited by telling me this, and she came quietly. She placed her hands on my shoulders and leaned forward to kiss me. I was a wreck, of course, but she placed a finger on my lips.

"That was wonderful. It felt so real, and there's no danger of you coming before I give you permission. Wouldn't you say that that is a good thing?"

I nodded, unsure of where this was going, but sure that they weren't going well.

"And I kind of miss just being able to have a quickie, don't you?"

Still unsure, I nodded again.

"I'm glad you feel that way, because I was thinking that lately I might not be too tired to have a nice fucking at night. I miss that, don't you?" For emphasis, she ground her hips into me.

Again I nodded – this really was not sounding better.

"The only problem is that it's such a hassle to unlock you at night. Then you're too excited anyway, and you either try too hard to hold back and it breaks my rhythm, or worse, you come too fast, and that's not fair to me – especially since when I punish you, I'm only punishing myself. Don't you agree?" She squeezed my balls firmly.

This was looking bad again. "Umm, yes, er, no, er..."

She silenced me with a kiss. "But now we can have some whenever we want. With this little extension, we could have a quickie, and there's no unlocking, no cleaning up, and best of all, you can fuck me for as long as I want some, and I'll never have to worry again about you getting overheated. Doesn't that sound like a great idea?"

"A great idea for who?" I asked with my heart in my stomach.

"And to think that this is all because you wanted a little teasing for your birthday a few months ago. Thank you, darling, for a present that is giving me so much pleasure to give you." She leaned down to kiss me again.

A few months? It was well into five months! This was looking decidedly bad. "Um, you mean that we'll use this to have a quickie, or sometimes at night, and on your days off we'll still unlock me so I can get some, right?" I nudged her again, "Right?"

She looked down at me, smiling.

"Silly," was her only reply.

Tom Allen
Tom Allen
175 Followers