The Gifts

Story Info
Story of love and romance begins in the middle.
1.7k words
4.5
6.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
da_zi_l
da_zi_l
2 Followers

I hate the weekends that your job takes you out of town but also know that they are a necessary evil with your company. I had planned a spring-cleaning weekend, you know cleaning the house, mowing the yard, just general busy work and of course missing you, but only after sleeping half the day away. So I was very surprised to have the doorbell ring before noon on Saturday.

Swearing and groaning, I stomped my way to the door muttering 'this had better damn well be the neighbors saying they need to use the phone because their fricking house is on fire. I look out the window and see a messenger standing there with three packages, a letter and a clipboard.

Opening the door I am less than polite as I take the bundles and scribble my name.

There is nothing on the outside of the boxes to signify what this is, who sent it or why so I slit the tape on the letter with my fingernail and start to read.

"Dearest Dazi...Sorry about the early wake up, I will make it up to you later...Don't ask any questions just follow the instructions...

Grab the boxes and take them to the bedroom...then take the smallest box with you into the bathroom. Oh and honey, I don't want you to orgasm without me.

I smile to myself thinking how much I love you and your games. You do tend to spoil me but then I spoil you as well.

When I open the box I find candles, bubble bath, body scrub, and another letter.

Dazi, I know you are standing there in my ragged old t-shirt, smiling and shaking your head. I wish I were there to help you run the water and light the candles, but since I can't be I want you to pretend that for the rest of the day your hands are mine. I want you to relax, I want you to dream of me all day...all weekend, so that when I get home Sunday evening we can pretend that I never left. Take a long soak, forget about the chores and just have a non-stressful day you deserve it. When you have soaked away an hour or so go open the red box.

I do as you say thinking ok if I have to get up early, I guess this is a good reason. I bend over placing the candles around, lighting them, sniffing them. It is kind of a different sent for you to pick out. A heavier sent, more musky, almost a thicker smell if that makes sense. The smell is kind strong but it grows on me, as I reach down to pull off the t-shirt .

I pause...laughing... if you were here and my hands are yours then...I slowly slide my hands up under my breasts and lift, you love to lift my breasts, you say that they are the perfect weight, big enough to grab and hold and yet small enough to not have to wear a bra if I am feeling daring. You have never managed to take a shirt off of me without first lifting my breasts, I had never thought about how much it turns me on just that simple act, even if you have no intention of having sex, you will still cup me and lift, usually followed by a quick pluck of my nipples guaranteed to send a ping up and down my body. I finish removing the shirt and step down into the steaming water.

I love hot baths, it is one of my guilty pleasures, I can soak hours if I have a good book and a free day. I lay back pulling my hair up off of my neck and lean against the tub... oh this feels good.

Somehow you have always known when I needed a non-day as I like to call them. I just drift almost asleep.

The water starts to go cold after about forty minutes so I climb out and slowly rub dry with a large fluffy towel. I blow out the candles and walk into the bedroom.

I see the red box, a little more rectangular, quite a bit larger than the last one sitting on the bed. Again I slit the tape and lift the lid. I smile; this is clothes and a letter.

Dazi...sweetheart you know I love to pick your clothes out when we are together. Pretend that I am sitting in my favorite chair watching you get ready for a night out together, dress up for me baby.

I can hear your voice in my head as I read the letter, can feel your arms around me holding me close.

I sigh, missing you, but turn to the box. Opening the tissue paper I first lift off a simple pretty waist chain, it is heavy, gold, long. It is beautiful. Then I pull up a stunning black silk wrap dress. Under the dress in the box I find a white garter belt and a pair of silk stockings; that is it. You must have been feeling sexy when you picked this outfit out...Laughing I realize you have left out underwear...oh well.

I drop the towel and walk nude over to my dressing table, your favorite chair is just to the side, as I sit down in front of the mirror and reach for my blow-dryer. This is another of those tasks that used to be mundane but after you came into my life became more. You love to sit and watch me dry my long hair; that is as long as I do it naked. My arms lift up to pull the brush through my hair, the noise of the dryer soothing, when my hair is mostly dry, I lift both arms up and gather my hair into a soft loose knot at the neck, leaving a few wisps to curl softly around my face.

I don't wear much makeup, you say that you prefer me natural, so all I put on is a light shimmer of eye shadow, a powder, mascara and a pale raspberry lip-gloss.

I stand up and face your chair as if you were sitting there and ask you if you approve. I know you would, were you here I would walk over to you to tease you...lean my hands on the arms of your chair and slide my legs along the outside of yours. I love the feel of you fully dressed and me naked in your lap. It makes me feel delicate, vulnerable, soft, woman.

I turn a slow circle as if showing off for your then walk over to the bed and slowly slide the garter belt up my legs and over my hips settling it at my waist. The white silk looks decadent against my lightly tanned flesh and the belly chain accents the contrast of colors.

I slowly roll on the stockings, bending at the waist my ass towards your chair and connect the clasps to the belt. I slowly stand up and the feel of the silk on my legs and my bare pussy feels so decadent. I wish you were here, The belt is scary sexy, I know that at this point you would not have been able to stop from doing or having me do something sexual.

I picture your hands running up my legs, playing with the stays. Having me sit on your lap across the chair. I move to your chair and sit across it, my legs across one of the arms and back leaning into the other. I close my eyes and picture you just holding me your hand sliding up and down those slippery stockings.

I can hear your voice in my head as you tell me to turn and sit on the ottoman facing you and to open my legs wide so you can see my bare pussy, so I do.

I can hear you tell me to play with my nipples for you, so I start lightly running my fingers over my chest lifting my nipples to your mouth, pulling on my nipples, tugging, pinching for you. I can hear you tell me to lick my fingers and rub my clit. I slide my hand down my stomach as I lightly run my fingernail around my clit. I slide two fingers inside my pussy lips and spread them, opening myself to your view, pulling them tight popping my clit out. I can hear you say pinch it, hard, so I do, and it sends a shiver through my body.

I remember you said not to let myself cum so I pull my fingers off my clit and slowly stand up.

As I shake my head I walk over and pick up the dress, as I slide into it, I realize it isn't as innocent as I had supposed. It is short, very short the tops of the stockings are just barely covered, when I walk, they will show. The top as I wrap it around is held closed only by a simple belt. I feel even sexier if possible and am starting to figure out you wanted me to really miss you, to be ready to beg when you walked in the door tomorrow. I tie the knot and turn to the final box.

It is smaller I assume it is jewelry of a sort. When I open the box the remote to our TV is there. With a small note saying turn it on. I walk to the living room and to my surprise you are standing against the door, with your arms crossed just looking at me, a small smile on your face. All I can do is stand there and smile at you and say you are home. You slowly stand up straight and I run into your arms.

I can feel your hard body hot against the thin dress. I lean up to kiss you and you smile down at me and say surprise. I just laugh and shake my head. You ask if I enjoyed your gifts, I shake my head and say yes. You ask if I made myself cum? I say no. You say good. Lets go...

I say go where.. you just grin and open the door.

To be continued...

da_zi_l
da_zi_l
2 Followers