The Gig

Story Info
Wife sharing after an evening of rock music.
1.9k words
3.84
27.3k
18
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The gig was going to be awesome! I had been looking forward to it for months now. My mate Steve was driving to pick me up at about 7pm and I had been over excited for the last hour. "Will you calm down a bit Rob!" demanded Rosie with an amused look on her face, she gestured for me to sit down on the sofa. Rosie had just got home from work and I think my hyperactivity, brought on by my excitement was a source of irritation and amusement to her. It wasn't like I was a young boy anymore, I was 47 for Christ sake.

"What time is Steve coming?" she asked, trying to begin a conversation that would somehow ground my childish enthusiasm.

"Oh, about 7pm I think but he is always late, you know what Steve is like!" It was true she did know what Steve was like. He was as bigger idiot as I was sometimes but we wouldn't want him any other way.

Steve was a mate of mine from way back. To tell the truth I can't recall how we became mates but we have shared a lot of laughs over the years and more importantly, tonight we will be going to the gig together as we also share the same taste in music.

"Come to talk to me upstairs as I get changed out of my work clothes." Rosie said in a voice that was a request and a demand at the same time. It was the usual thing she said to me as we loved being in each others company and she also loved me watching her get undressed. We bundled up the stairs and into our bedroom in a flurry of bum grabbing and playful pinching and I flumped onto the bed as she started to unbutton her work clothes and wriggle to a highly amusing and less than graceful state of undress. I applauded enthusiastically from my position on the bed and she launched herself my direction and landed on me hastily planting kisses on my head and face. She pinned my shoulder to the bed and grabbed at my cock through the cloth of my jeans with the other hand. I loved it when she became playful with me, I think it is one of my biggest 'turn ons', when she initiates the sex we have. However on this particular occasion I had a nagging doubt in my mind that when I had last seen a clock it told me that Steve would be arriving any time soon and that we probably didn't have time to have sex before he did. I rolled Rosie onto her back and spread her hair about her head on the pillow. She looked so beautiful laying naked beneath me that I wanted more than anything to strip my clothes off and make love to her. I kissed her gently on the forehead and promised her that I would make love to her when I got home from the gig. She momentarily looked sad and said she would probably be asleep by then and the sex could wait for another day. At that moment the doorbell rang to announce the arrival of Steve and I quickly reverted back to being over-excited Rob and ran downstairs to answer the door.

I let Steve in and we spoke for a few minutes in excited tones about the gig and who the support band were and where we were going to park the car. We were just about to leave the house when the previously naked Rosie came downstairs. She now was wearing her giraffe onesie.

For those who don't know what a onesie is (let alone a giraffe one), it is like a playsuit for grownups. An all in one pair of pyjamas or a romper suit. This one happened to be fashioned out of fake giraffe fur and was complete with a hood which had giraffe ears on the top. There was also a zipper that ran all the way down the front of the onesie. Rosie had the zipper done up about three quarters of the way which showed two things. Firstly it showed that she was naked under the onesie and secondly it showed a good portion of cleavage. The onesie hugged her womanly curvaceous figure perfectly and the appearance of her milky white cleavage seemed to be urging us to pull the zipper lower to expose some more.

Steve and I stood, open mouthed, gawking at Rosie's wonderful body in this onesie for several moments before she broke the spell by saying "Well if you lads have finished staring at me you had better head off to your gig!"

The drive to the gig was only about 20 minutes and once there we ensconced ourselves near the bar with a pint each. We passed the time before the support band came on stage by people watching and passing comment on some of the more eccentric attendees we could see. After a short pause in the conversation Steve said "I hope you don't mind me saying but Rosie looked pretty hot in that onesie thing!"

I smiled and agreed with him, "You should see her out of it!" I joked in reply.

Steve looked taken aback at this retort and you could see him weighing up whether I was being serious or not. "I'd bloody like to!" he replied and he quickly took a gulp of his beer and avoided all eye contact with me.

It was at this moment that I hatched a plan. I chugged the remainder of my beer and sent Steve to the bar for some refills, whilst he was gone I composed a text message to Rosie. 'Hi sweetie. Thanks for looking sexy tonight and I'm sorry we didn't have time to have sex before I left tonight. Steve was impressed with your sexy giraffe onesie....I bet you made his cock hard!!!!'......send!

The support band appeared on stage as Steve reappeared with the beers and we settled into the gig and enjoyed the music. During this time I was reasonably sure that my phone buzzed several times in my pocket but I didn't look at it. Patience Rob patience.

The support band were soon finished and I made my excuses with Steve and headed to the toilet. On my way I glanced at my phone and noted that there were 3 messages from Rosie. The first one said 'Glad you liked my giraffe onesie, how do you know Steve liked it too? What has he been saying?'

The second text simply said 'Hurry home' and the third was a photo of Rosie's cleavage in her giraffe onesie. She had lowered the zipper a few more inches and she looked stunning.

I hurried myself in the toilet, headed back to Steve via the bar for two more beers. "Here you go mate " I said as a thrust the new beer into his empty hand (he still had half a beer in his other hand).

"Another beer?" he exclaimed.

"You'll need it when I show you what Rosie has just sent me!" I replied and held up my phone so he could see the photo she had sent.

"Fuck me that is so hot Rob, you lucky bastard!" he moved his head to look more closely at the photo.

"Lets hope she is still up and awake when we get home later!" I said with a knowing look on my face.

Two hours later. The gig had finished and it was awesome beyond belief, we were full of adrenaline and sweaty from the heat of the crowd. Steve and I were shuffling in amongst the crowd as we funnelled through the exit and out into the night. We found the car and belted in.

"Ok lets see if Rosie is still up for us!" I said and Steve gave a nervous laugh, still unsure what his role was in tonight's flirting.

"Do you think she will be?" he asked.

"I'll just text her to say we're on our way." I replied.

Within 20 seconds my phone buzzed through her reply....'good hurry home, I am waiting for you both!" Well this was a turn up, I wasn't sure what was on Rosie's mind but clearly the evening wasn't over yet.

We pulled into the driveway and I invited Steve inside. The house looked dark and I wondered if Rosie had waited up after all. Steve slipped his boots off and made a bee-line for our downstairs toilet whilst I made my way through the dark hallway till I found the lounge door. I creaked the door open and was relieved to see Rosie laying on the sofa still wearing her giraffe onesie, complete with zipper lowered to reveal her sexy cleavage.

"Hi, where's Steve?" she asked.

"I think he is just taking a piss." I said blurting out more information than she probably required.

"Good!" she said and she got up from the sofa and kissed me passionately and fully on the mouth.

Her tongue forced into my mouth as her hand grabbed my crotch. We broke from the kiss but her hand still held my ever hardening cock through my jeans. Her hand twisted and pressed against my cock as we looked each other in the face. Steve chose that moment to make his appearance in the lounge and stopped dead when he saw Rosie's hand rubbing the obvious cock shaped bulge in my jeans.

"Oh sorry, I'll go." he said but Rosie told him to "Wait" in a command that made me and Steve jump simultaneously.

Rosie turned her back on me to face Steve and slightly leaned back so her shoulders and head were resting on my chest, she took hold of the zipper between her tits and lowered it by 3 inches. The room was silent but my heartbeat was crashing in my ears. The tension was unbearable and Steve looked utterly panicked.

"Do you want to see more Steve?" asked Rosie in a voice that oozed calmness and sex appeal.

Steve simply nodded 5 or 6 times and a grunt of encouragement passed his lips. Rosie lowered the zipper another 3 inches. The zipper was now half way between her tits and her navel and the milky white sides of her tits were exposed but her onesie still covered her nipples, just!

Rosie now let go of the zipper and placed both of her hands behind her to grab my now fully erect cock, she fiddled with the buttons on my jeans and opened a few of them to allow her fingers to grasp my bare hot throbbing cock. This was the moment of opportunity for me and in one movement I looped my left arm through Rosie's arms behind her back and with my right arm, reached around her and lowered the zipper on her onesie down to below her navel. This caused her beautiful pert tits to pop out of the onesie and finally be proudly on display to Steve.

Rosie wanked my hard cock with both her hands behind her back and she turned her head to kiss my mouth with all of the passion that she could muster. This kiss had wetness and tongues and teeth and heat. I felt her moan into my mouth through the kiss and I opened my eyes to see Steve sucking on one of her tits. His hands stroked her stomach and down the front of her onesie and onto her soaking wet shaved pussy. I could smell her hot wet aroma rise out of her onesie and hear the soggy squelching of Steve's eager fingers inside her....

To be continued in part 2.