The Gilded Cage Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bastion allowed his remark to settle for a moment to ensure he had grabbed the attention of his audience.

"It contains a series of sensors which are linked to a transmitter. I will be able to tell you the exact dimensions of her vagina and extrapolate a three-dimensional model for you, which I will cross-refer with national medical data to see how average or otherwise she is. Now that, to be honest, is cute but hardly worth our time. I have also, however, had delivered to you a new device in the past week. Have you all received and prepared it as instructed?"

Bastion waited as each member indicated that they had. Whilst they were affirming this, Tammy had located her dildo and was now settling back onto the sofa again.

Bastion continued.

"Thank you gentlemen. I am sure many of you guessed the purpose of the device. If you lay on it face down and insert yourself into the lubricated sheath, you will still be able to view the feed on the screen that is also attached to it. The sheath with stimulate you in time with Miss Squire's thrusts of her dildo and will also, thanks to the data we are about to collect, mould itself into an exact replica of her vagina. Tammy is, in short, about to allow hundreds of you to fuck her simultaneously."

Bastion saw a call come through from one of the members and opened a channel.

"Bastion, this is Goldfish."

"Go ahead Goldfish"

"Wonderful idea. You are to be congratulated once again."

"Thank you Goldfish. It's not quite the real thing of course but if you like I can have a women sent to you later who has exactly the same vaginal dimension. Allow you to relive the moment more precisely, eh?"

"Thank you Bastion. Arrange it please. Meanwhile back to the show."

Bastion watched as Tammy inserted her dildo into herself, unwittingly allowing hundreds of men to enter her a few moments later. With each thrust she was screwed by some of the most powerful men on the planet, all the time fantasising about her own fictitious little power-game on the aircraft.

Tammy closed her eyes and returned to her fantasy, inserting the dildo as she imagined the husband entering her before he rode her gently. A few moments later she glanced back to check on him, revealing his face to be a picture of ecstasy and pent-up revenge. All the time he was staring intently at his sleeping wife and Tammy was happy to be the vehicle of his liberation.

Tammy turned her attention onto the sleeping wife once more, leaning forward so that her face could stare directly into the closed eyes whilst the husband laboured on. She planted a mocking soft kiss on the wife's open mouth before gently taking the sleeping head and turning it towards her. With a malice she was glad only to reveal in fantasy, Tammy began to whisper into the sleeping woman's face.

"I'm fucking your husband. Wake up you lazy bitch and see how happy he is with a true woman whose not some selfish dried-up crone like you. See the anger in his face, despite the danger of losing everything he needs this vengeance to allow his soul to live."

Tammy cupped one of the wife's clothed breasts in her hand before continuing.

"See this? It's lost all power now the same as your barren desert down there. He'll stray now when he wants to because he's crossed an emotional Rubicon. Secretaries, friends, even those whores you like to describe, will all give him what you will not. The best part? He'll be guilty as hell afterwards, oh yes, but during each time he'll be laughing at you."

Tammy released the breast and clenched her fist, leaving only the middle finger stiffly raised as she flashed it into the face of the sleeping woman. Slowly she licked it wet and then moved it down to the wife's lower half, manoeuvring her slowly until she could see her bottom. Pausing only to ensure her target was still asleep, Tammy inserted the finger into the wife's anus whilst the husband intensified his thrusting from behind.

Tammy looked back at the wife's unconscious face as she felt the husband shudder to his climax. She whispered to the sleeping eyes again.

"He's just filled me with his sperm. He's as much mine as your now. Swivel on that as he recovers."

On the sofa Tammy was close to climax but she wanted to savour her fantasy revenge just a little longer, so she slowed down. Both she and the hundreds of unseen audience participants were enjoying a good, deep, long screw. Tammy cast her mind back into the fantasy once she had adjusted the speed of her thrusts.

Tammy and the husband quickly rearranged themselves so that they appeared never to have so much as shook hands, with Tammy certain to arrange the wife back as she had been. The only difference this time was that Tammy took the husband by the arm and made the wife look like the stranger. She held him for a while before whispering into his ear.

"Wake her up and let her see us like this. Don't worry, honey, I'll be careful not to endanger you. Have faith."

The husband had to shake his wife hard to arouse her from her drink and drugs induced slumber. She looked over to him sleepily and then awoke sharply as she saw Tammy draped over his arm.

Before the wife could speak, Tammy smiled sweetly at her.

"I am sorry we had to wake you but I just wanted to thank you and your husband for your support. I'm a very nervous flyer you see and I've just had a panic attack, in fact I am still feeling very nervy now. Your husband has been a love in allowing me to hold onto him for the rest of the flight."

The wife seemed uncertain and desperate to think of a reason to reject the supposed aid but it was a harmless enough request in itself, she thought. She oozed into her fake charm.

"That's ok my dear. I am glad you and my husband have had the chance to chat whilst I have been sleeping."

Tammy looked her straight in the eye but maintained her humble exterior.

"He's a lovely man. Thanks to our little chat I feel I have come to know you both intimately whilst you were asleep."

Tammy left the word "intimately" hang with just a little too much load to allow the wife to feel comfortable, especially as Tammy was wearing a tight top which clearly showed her nipples, but not enough load to give the wife cause to question what she meant.

Tammy enjoyed making the wife squirm for the next twenty minutes, with the odd "accidental" stroke of the husband's chest and arms and the odd private joke whispered between them. Becoming bored of the warm-up she then whispered into the husband's ear again.

"My turn to come now. I am going to swap places with you and turn to face your wife, blocking you almost completely from her view. Whilst I keep her distracted I will sit on your hand and I want you to make me climax whilst she watches."

The husband nodded his agreement before Tammy talked to the wife again.

"I was reading a book, it's very good. Here, let me show you bits out of it."

Before the wife could respond Tammy had changed places with the husband and had sat with her back to him. With expert timing he placed his hand on the seat a fraction before her bottom came to rest on it, giving him complete covert access to her clitoris and womb.

Tammy launched into a monologue as she described parts from her book and showed the wife the appropriate pages. The husband began to stimulate Tammy's clitoris and little waves of pleasure assaulted her mind, although she never let her innocent and calm demeanour fail once as she talked.

The husband was clearly enjoying himself given the skill he was putting into making soft movements. He was stimulating Tammy just enough to achieve their aim without making her hips move at all. Tammy could feel herself coming after a while and decided to add insult to injury. She brought the conversation with the wife around to a supposed sex-scene in the novel.

"One of the best bits is where this guy, whose wife is a real dried-up cow, decides to have an affair with this woman he barely knows. He picks her up on a train or something, anyhow the important bit is where this other woman decides to phone up the wife out of spite. Whilst she is on the phone the husband is masturbating her."

Tammy paused for a second to savour the attentions of the husband but not long enough for the wife to object to the nature of the conversation. Tammy looked directly into the wife's eyes, as a challenge, yet kept her voice light and friendly.

"Anyway, she says 'I only just met your husband but already I have given him better sex than you ever could. I have felt his dick inside me and his sperm is presently swimming inside my pussy, glad to have some freedom at last. I have sucked him, something I know you deny him out of spite, and I have tasted every one of his seven inches with my tongue. The best bit is that he is as we speak masturbating me, sticking two fingers up to you by sticking one finger up me, and I just rang you to let you hear my orgasm.'"

With that Tammy shuddered as she came and fell onto the wife, giving the husband enough time to settle himself again, as his wife was distracted. Tammy clung onto the stunned woman as she composed herself and whispered into her ear.

"Your husband is a very good lover."

Then, as she pulled back, Tammy said, "said the woman in the book. I am so very sorry to have fallen on you like that but that shudder was another panic attack hitting me. I'll go back to my seat and see if I can't sleep the rest of the way."

Tammy allowed the fantasy to drift away as she came on the sofa, panting but released in a most delicious fashion. Bastion correctly concluded that she was not going to provide any more directly sexual entertainment that night.

"Gentlemen, I think that was the main event for the evening. I will, of course, keep the feeds on automated for you throughout the rest of the night. I'm closing down the communication channel util 07:30 tomorrow, to get some sleep in preparation for Miss Squire's first day at the office. Should be worth watching. Good night."

Bastion closed his console and walked to the window of his office to savour the 32nd floor view of the city skyline. He may not own it all but he owned, heart and soul, those who did. As long as the show rated well he knew he was indispensable, king of the shadows with power that even governments could only dream of. He could not have been more wrong as he slept that evening. The following day Bastion was woken by his alarm at 7am. As he washed and shaved he kept an eye on Tammy as she prepared for her first day in her new office and also ordered the computer to verbally update him on how the night had gone. Few Guild members had bothered to continue to watch Tammy after around 9pm and she herself had slept by ten. All in all, a standard, low-interest evening.

Most Guild members did not watch the show in the daytime. In part it was down to their jobs and in part it was down to the content. Most subjects did little in the day other than work and eat, hardly the stuff of eroticism, and the kind of men the Guild contained would have no interest in seeing how underlings went about their business. It was part of the deal, however, to keep the show on constantly and Bastion did his best to make it entertaining. Sometimes he would arrange for office gossip, a crisis at work or some such to make more of a "soap opera" world for his main stars. In Tammy's case he was going to include sexual harassment in the office, in the forlorn hope that sexual-friction might just increase daytime Guild interest.

Guild members often just downloaded a daily digest of the activities of a subject when they returned to watch in the evening. For this reason Bastion continued to add his own commentary to events so that the digest would have the feeling of being "live." At 7.30am he began his day shift.

"Good morning gentlemen. As you can see Miss Squires has been getting ready for work and will leave in about ten minutes. We have complete camera coverage in her company car and office as well as mobile units and a feed from the conventional city wide CCTV. We cannot possibly miss anything she does or says today."

Tammy set off for work at 7:45 am. Despite her professional, conservative dress-sense, Bastion used the in-car cameras to accentuate every bulge and curve of her body as she sat. Unknown to her, she was tailed by two cars that provided additional footage.

After an uneventful journey, Tammy parked in the subterranean office car park. She left her car and began to walk to the elevator. Bastion thought a comment would help explain the next thing that would happen.

"Miss Squires is about to meet her new boss, John Green. He will intercept her before she boards the lift and will then accompany her to their office. Mr Green has been briefed that he is to sexually harass Miss Squires from day one in order to see if she will lose her dream job or capitulate. If she resigns we will consider her to have lost value and will, of course, terminate her."

Tammy was approached by a very well dressed man in his thirties. He looked over and greeted her warmly.

"You must be my new PA, Tammy Squires. I have heard a lot about you and look forward to us working together closely."

Tammy smiled and attempted to make a good first impression.

"Nice to meet you Mr Green."

"John, please. We need no formality between us Tammy."

"Perhaps you can show me the way to the office John?"

"With pleasure, follow me"

With that John led Tammy to the elevator. As they boarded he softly placed his hand on her shoulder in a gesture designed to intimidate. She looked round and he was smiling with a meaning that made her feel uneasy. "This was not going to be an easy assignment," she thought.

12