The GILF Next Door

Story Info
Young guy buys an old house, and gets more than he expected!
3.7k words
4.57
141.9k
94
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is purely fiction. All characters are over the age of 18.

This is my first story. All feedback, pro or con, will be most welcome!

*****

Chapter 1

A couple of years after I got out of college, I got lucky and landed a well-paying job with a great company. Secure in the knowledge that my job wasn't going to disappear (and I could afford it!), I decided to buy a house.

I found a neat little 1920s Craftsman bungalow that was in great shape at a decent price, so I bought it. I had a few buddies help me move in on a Saturday in early June. Since I didn't have much furniture, this didn't take long. They were gone by dinner time.

I was sitting on the couch thinking two things: wondering what the hell I'd gotten myself into, when the doorbell rang.

Had it been one of my friends, they would have simply barged right in so I figured it was the Welcome Wagon lady stopping by to welcome me to the neighborhood.

When I opened the door, at least the "Welcome" part was right. Standing on the porch was a 5' 4" tall, gray haired vision of loveliness!

My crotch instantly started to tingle. Not only was she a very attractive woman, but she was wearing a really tight terry cloth top and shorts, both in hot pink. Neither article of clothing left much to the imagination.

This I did not need!

She introduced herself as Barbara. She and her husband Ted lived next door. I told her my name was Bobby. She was carrying a plate of food and explained that she figured that since I had just moved in, wouldn't have anything to eat.

I invited her in. We sat down at the dining room table, talking as I ate. Barbara was a damn good cook!

She explained that she was a teacher at the elementary school nearby but was going to retire in a few years.

"Don't you have to be in your sixties to retire?" I asked.

"Honey, you're so sweet! I'm actually 63!" was her reply.

Well, damn! I didn't think she was that old, almost 40 years than me! Based on her personality and her figure, I didn't think the age difference was that great! Only her gray hair hinted at her age. I started to feel a bit guilty about the thoughts I was having, which only made my nether regions tingle more. Her outfit certainly wasn't helping, either!

She also told me about Ted, her husband. He was retired and on disability due to a degenerative neurological disorder. She also had 3 sons, all in their thirties. And 4 grand kids.

I told her a little bit about myself and the new job. After that, we had one of those rambling conversations people have when they first meet. I think I complimented her on her cooking skills more than twice, might have been more.

Frankly, I wasn't able to think straight. Another part of my brain kept thinking about seeing what was underneath the terry cloth. I was semi-stiff at this point.

What really got me about Barbara's personality was that she was quite sassy, or vivacious. It didn't take us long to figure out that we shared the same sense of humor.

As I was almost finished with dinner she asked,

"By chance, are you gay?"

This caught me off guard so my response was a stammered "No."

"Too bad! My youngest son will go nuts when y'all meet!" she exclaimed.

I must have blushed a bit as she said,

"Don't worry, honey. He'll get over it!"

Being called "Honey" makes my knees weak!

We chatted a bit more until Barbara stated that she had to go home and help Ted.

"Before you go, do you know where I can get some good deals on antique furniture?" I queried. I then explained my plan to furnish the house so that whenever someone entered the house, the furnishings matched the age of the house and took them back to the 1920s.

"Honey, I know several dealers in town. I'll be glad to take you antique shopping!"

I walked her to the door.

"Thanks again for the dinner, Barbara. You're an incredible cook!"

"Thank you for the fifth compliment on my cooking, Bobby. But, call me Babs. All my friends do!"

With that, she left.

Thirty seconds later, I shot a huge load thinking about Babs, my new next door neighbor!

Chapter 2

A few weeks later, I had settled into a routine with the new job. Since I was able to work from home most of the time, I set up an office in a bedroom in the back of the house.

I was working on a project when something caught my attention. I looked out the window and saw Babs doing some yard work behind her house. She was wearing another terry cloth outfit, electric blue this time. Her top was more of a tube top, exposing her flat tummy. Pretty impressive, given that she had birthed 3 children. The shorts were tighter than the outfit she wore when we met, and they were a lot shorter, to boot. She was able to bend over and pull weeds without bending her knees. This caused her shorts to ride up and display most of her ass.

What a lovely ass it was, too!

I glanced away when she turned to face my house. I discreetly looked back, just to keep an eye on her. Even though it was early in the morning, it was a hot day and she was sweating. She rubbed a towel over her shoulders and her chest, just above her breasts. Apparently, some sweat had dripped down her tube top as she pulled the top of it away and fluffed it. I was hoping for a wardrobe malfunction, but didn't get that lucky.

She worked for another hour, putting on a very sexy show. As soon as she went inside, I had to relieve the pressure that had built up.

Later that afternoon, the door bell rang. It was Babs, wearing jeans and a t shirt ,much to my chagrin! She came over to invite me to dinner. Of course, there was no turning her down!

I went next door at 6:00. I finally got to meet Ted. He was a really nice guy but hobbled by his disease. He was able to get around using crutches, but just barely. We chatted through a delicious dinner. Afterwards, Ted went to bed.

"So, when are we going antiquing?" Barbara inquired.

"You're doing me a huge favor, so I can work with your schedule." I responded.

"How about Saturday? I can get one of my sons to stay with Ted."

We agreed to leave around 9:00 AM.

Saturday morning, I met Babs' youngest son Charlie. He wasted no time expressing his interest in me.

"Mom says you're straight but if you ever want to experience the other side, let me know!" he commented.

"I'll keep that in mind." I replied. I wasn't offended, just not interested.

In Charlie, anyway. Babs was wearing really tight jeans and a very colorful, off the shoulder peasant style shirt. Damn, she looked good enough to eat!

More naughty thoughts arrived and I struggled to hide the growth in my pants!

We got in my truck and headed to the first store. We talked a lot during the drive.

"What is it about antiques you like?" she asked.

"They've stood the test of time and have a history. Plus, they have more style than the new stuff. It's rare, but worth it when you find something old that's still in great condition." I explained.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were talking about me!" she said, laughing!

I blushed again and looked at her. Her shirt had slid down a bit, showing a bit of cleavage. I wondered if she had pulled it down on purpose. I certainly hoped so.

But, I kept thinking that she's a married woman and wouldn't have any interest in me beyond friendship.

We had arrived at the first store and went in. I noticed that the shirt had risen, hiding her cleavage.

It took a while as Babs knew everyone! She introduced me as her new neighbor and explained our mission. But, we were on a quest so the conversations went quickly. If we got separated, Babs would track me down; grabbing my hand to pull me towards something she thought might interest me. Her hand simply touching mine drove me nuts! Her hands were really soft and I easily imagined them touching me other parts of my anatomy!

During the day, she would bend over and I'd get an eyeful of her breasts. They weren't large, and she was wearing a bra, but the sight thrilled me nonetheless. It took me a while, but I finally realized she was only doing this when we were alone.

Was she trying to seduce me or was she just a free spirit? I was hoping for the former but assumed it was the latter.

We only visited 2 stores that day. I bought a few pieces of furniture but we were far from done. Babs volunteered to take me shopping until my house was filled with antiques.

When we got home, Babs gave me a good-bye hug, but it was one of those "more than friends" type of hugs. I'd been semi-hard all day long and feeling her entire body pressed against mine made me stiffen up completely. She must have felt it! But, she didn't say anything.

After she left, I had the best orgasm since I moved in. And, I'd had several!

For the rest of the summer, I'd eat dinner at their house 2 or 3 times a week. Sometimes I would fix stuff around the house since Ted was no longer capable of doing anything physical. When Charlie was available to watch Ted, Babs and I went antique shopping. She would hold my hand and show off her chest whenever we had some privacy. She would do lots of work in her back yard, wearing her terry cloth outfits every time. When we parted ways, she always made it a point to give me a hug, sometimes longer than usual for friends. I was in various states of hardness each time, so she must have felt it! I could have sworn I felt her heat, too!

I soon lost count of how many times I masturbated over her!

Chapter 3

Towards the end of summer, Ted's condition worsened and he was finally confined to a wheelchair. I helped carry him up a few times but it was obvious we needed to build a ramp.

Early on a Saturday morning, Barbara's 3 sons and I started building the ramp. We had plans, but with 4 guys involved, lots of things changed. We finally finished in time for supper.

Babs had cooked one hell of a meal. After dinner, Barbara's sons had to leave so I stayed to help clean up. I started with the dishes while she helped Ted get in bed.

I had just finished with the dishes when Babs walked in the kitchen. She had changed into one of her terry cloth outfits but I noticed that her breasts sat lower than normal. As a bonus, she was showing off her lovely cleavage, more than normal, too!

She stood next to me and said,

"You've done so much for us this summer. I'd like to do something special to repay your kindness."

"I'm just helping a neighbor. Besides, you've helped me a bunch with the furniture!"

"True," she replied. "But, you've been more than a good neighbor. How about a blow job?"

I was left speechless! She hadn't said anything so naughty in the time I'd known her!

Before I could stammer a reply, Babs said

"I know you're as hot for me as I am you. I could feel it every time we hugged. Besides, you should close the blinds if you don't want the neighbors seeing you jerking off!"

So, I was officially busted.

"What about Ted?" I asked.

"He's sound asleep. Maybe this will help you decide."

With that, she pulled her top off, revealing her breasts to me the first time. They weren't firm like a 20 year girls', but they sat higher than I expected for a lady in her 60s. Her nipples were quite perky and rather erect, too! I was grateful for the kitchen cabinet keeping me vertical!

Our eyes locked. Babs reached down and massaged my erection through my jeans.

"Your cock is ready for me. Are you?"

I still couldn't reply so Babs took my hands and placed them on her chest. I instinctively started massaging her tits. She took advantage of the distraction and undid my jeans and pulled them and my underwear down at the same time. I was now exposed to her!

"Your cock looks more delicious than I imagined!" she exclaimed.

With that, she bent over sideways and took me in her mouth. I'd had a few blow jobs before but Babs' mouth felt like a pussy!

I didn't know what to do so I started rubbing her back. She guided my hand underneath her pants so I could rub her ass instead. I quickly found my way to her pussy, which was sopping wet! I wasn't a virgin, but it wasn't like I'd had a ton of experience, either. But, never had I felt such a wet pussy before!

Babs then did something with her tongue that I'd never felt before. She used it on the top of my cock, just behind the head. Ten seconds later, I nearly passed out as I emptied my balls into her mouth.

Babs didn't flinch. She swallowed it all and cleaned me up.

She straightened up and said,

"Care to return the favor?"

"Oh God, YES!" was my answer.

"I'd hope you would say that!"

With that, Babs removed her shorts and walked away. Her ass looked so much sexier without pants! She looked over her shoulder at me with a "come hither" look.

I pulled my t shirt off and started to follow her when I realized my pants were still around my ankles. I yanked them off and followed her into the spare bedroom.

Babs lay on her back on the bed with her legs wide open. Her pussy was completely bare, something I wasn't expecting. Her lips were larger than I'd ever seen, but what caught me was the smell.

She was musky, but there was also sweetness to her scent, too.

I immediately dove into her pussy and started licking. She tasted as good as she smelled, too!

Between her hands guiding me and following her breathing and moaning I soon figured out what pleasured her. Soon, Babs screamed with her first orgasm! I was rather proud as I had never gotten a girl off orally. So, I figured I'd keep going.

Babs appreciated my intent. It took her only a few more minutes to come two more times, the last time clamping her thighs against my ears!

I was hard again and wasn't sure if this was it or more was in store.

Babs answered my question by saying,

"I need you in me now!"

I crawled my way on top of her and slowly pushed my cock into Babs' pussy. This didn't work for her so she grabbed my ass with both hands and pulled me into her full force. She grunted when I slammed into her clit. She was much tighter as I expected!

I slowly slid in and out of her, wanting this to last. Her breaths came quicker and quicker and her moans got louder and louder as I pumped her quicker and harder.

And then I stopped.

"What are you doing?" Babs asked.

"I'm getting ready to come and want it to last," I replied.

"I'm about to come so fuck me hard and come with me!" she responded.

So I did. I fucked her as hard and as fast I could. She made a primal noise when she came. A few seconds later, I made a similar noise as I came inside her.

I fell on the bed beside her as we caught ourselves. The room smelled completely of sex. I was in heaven!

After Babs gained control of herself, she explained

"Ted hasn't been able to have sex in over 10 years so it's been that long since I've had an orgasm, at least with someone else! When you moved in, I decided we were going to be lovers. I was ready get naughty with you the day you moved in but I could sense you weren't ready for me. I just wish we'd done this sooner!"

While she was talking, Babs had started stroking my cock. I was hard by the time she was done speaking.

Ready to go again, she mounted me like a cowgirl. Between her juice and my cum, Babs' pussy was a sloppy mess.

She placed her hands on my chest for balance and I did likewise, but just to manhandle her breasts. She raised her ass until my cock almost fell out of her pussy and then slammed down on top of me. It didn't take long for her to make a high pitched scream as she came again!

She slowly fucked me as she leaned over and offered her breasts to me. I licked and nibbled her nipples, which, based on the sounds she made, Babs seemed to enjoy!

She kept me inside her while she started grinding her clit against me. Then, for the first time, we kissed, an animalistic, lust-filled kiss! I could barely taste my first load as our tongues met, and intertwined.

Babs' entire body shook and she issued a long, low pitched grunt as she came again!

She rolled off me and laid flat on her tummy.

She looked at me and said,

"I've done most of the work so far. It's your turn!"

I straddled her legs and entered her from behind. I pumped her as hard as I could and I quickly became amazed at what a difference a change of position made. Babs squealed each time I bottomed out in her. I felt my nut coming so I sped things until I couldn't hold out any longer.

We both came at the same time, and quite loudly!

I collapsed on her back and kissed her neck and check. Babs was breathing quite heavily and it took her a while to regain her composure.

Then I heard what sounded like someone clapping.

We looked at the door to see Ted in his wheelchair. He had a grin on his face as he was applauding our performance.

"I forgot to tell you that Ted and I discussed my lust for you and he agreed that we should be lovers!"

Epilogue

Babs and I got together whenever we could after that. If school was out, she'd sneak over to my house and we'd fool around while I was supposed to be working. She'd sneak in through the back door since both our back yards were heavily treed and the neighbors couldn't see her.

Mostly, though, I'd go over for dinner and we'd have each other for dessert! I'd carry a tool box with me so the neighbors would think I was doing handyman work for her. Sometimes, we'd put on a show for Ted.

We continued our shopping trips for antiques, even though the house was completely furnished. We'd go to shops a few towns away where nobody knew us so we could act like the lovers we were. Babs would change into what he called "slut wear" once we got out of town. She would flash me in stores, sometimes giving someone else a peek, too!

She taught me so much about making love to a woman. She taught me so much and I thoroughly enjoyed the lessons! We tried everything we could think of. We even tried some things we read about on the Internet. Anything we liked we tried it again!

Just over a year after I bought the house, Ted passed away. I gave Barbara time to mourn but she knew his death was imminent and she was ready for it to happen. She confessed that she needed me the night of the funeral, not so much for sex but companionship, but she had company for a few days after the funeral.

I still maintained our dinner schedule, always taking some tools with me as a cover. The neighbors thought I was such a nice guy for helping out the widow. If they only knew how much I was helping her!

Babs retired when she turned 65. If I didn't have to work, we would have been together 24/7! She loved to come over when I was working and masturbate for me while I was on the phone. When I hung up, I'd fuck her hard for being such a naughty girl!

On her 68th birthday, Babs stated that she was moving to Florida. I was crushed, but I also understood it was the best thing for her. A few months after she moved, I took a week's vacation to visit her. We didn't leave her condo (or even bother getting dressed!) the entire week I was there!

The same thing happened when I visited her in the winter!

Babs sold her house to another widow, Cindy, who taught at the same school. Cindy was in her late forties and, as Babs put it, "more age appropriate" for me. It didn't take long for me to start helping her out around the house the same way I did for Babs!

I think Babs put in a good word for me as the new neighbor keeps complimenting Babs on her teaching skills!

Speaking of Babs, I need to call her. It seems my company has picked up a new client in her town. I'll be spending a week there every two months to work with them on a project that's going to take a couple of years. I'm going to suggest that I can save the company some money by staying with "a friend!"

Think Babs will be a good hostess?