The Ginger Rides

Story Info
A redhead vs. black cock interracial love story.
2.6k words
4.34
27.6k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Merida galloped on her horse, Angus, with her red hair freely flying in the wind. It was Saturday. The day she was free from her princess duties and could spend her time however she chose. On her shoulder was her quiver and in her hands a bow and arrow respectively. She quickly slipped the arrow over the notch and fired an arrow. It struck true to the red and white painted target that her father had helped her set up many years ago.

Merida was nineteen years old now. Her body full and womanly. She wore a green crop top that covered her ample C-cup breasts but exposed her taught navel and curvy hips. She wore skin-tight brown riding pants and brown riding boots. On each of her forearms she had brown arm bands, sewn by her mother, to help protect against burn marks from the arrows. Her red hair was still wild and full atop her head and Merida's petite face and hazel eyes were full of the same childlike wonder they had been years ago.

She had still not found a suitor, much to her mother's dismay, but had spent almost all of her free time riding, shooting, and secret to both of her parents, building. Merida needed her own place. She felt stuffy and restricted in the castle, so she had created a space just for her. It was a small log cabin nestled in the forestry of the kingdom. It was her place and her place alone.

Angus slowed to a halt as the cabin came into view. Merida hopped off her steed and tied him to a post. The log cabin was small in comparison to the vast castle where she spent her weeks, but it was cozy and warm. The living room had a giant bears head above the stone fireplace. Surrounding the fire were piles of cedar ready to burn and a small coffee table, love seat, and lengthy cushy couch that her father had helped her secure under the guise that it was redecorations in the servants quarters.

Beside the fire and couch was what drew Merida to build her log cabin at this location. A huge glass window that looked out onto a crystal lake that seemingly danced in the wind of the forest. Merida would spend her evenings on her days off here and watch the sun set and then rise in the morning. It had been the most magical thing Merida had ever experienced.

She flopped herself onto the couch and ran her fingers through her hair, straitening it back on the head of the couch. She looked out to the lake, a breeze send a tide of ripples from shore to shore. She sighed, relaxed and alone once more. Or so she thought.

At first she was unsure, but now she was positive that a man was standing out by the lake, alone. He was dark skinned and wore an emerald robe that barely contained his broad shoulders. He seemed to be pondering the lake. Merida had never seen him before, in fact, she had never seen anyone out here before. Where had he come from?

Merida leapt off the couch and ran to the backdoor. She stepped out, the crisp breeze blowing through her and called out to the stranger, "Hello?"

The man did not seem startled by Merida's sudden appearance, "Hello!"

His voice was friendly, and he smiled at her from the lake.

"What are you doing all the way out here?" she asked.

"I am lost," he said, "I have come looking for a castle. And a princess."

Merida was confused. She was the only princess anywhere nearby, and her castle was at least an hours ride from the lake.

"Which princess?" she called out coyly.

The man stayed by the lake and called back, "A princess Merida. Do you know her?"

Merida contained a giggle, "I might. Why are you looking for her?"

"I hear she still seeks a suitor. I thought I may try my chance at charming her,"

Even from a distance Merida could tell he was quite handsome. He was unlike any of the suitors who had been sent from the islands to court her.

"Perhaps I can help you," Merida gestured for the man to come into the cabin with her.

When Merida had ushered the gentleman inside, she could see his features more defined. His eyes were a greenish-silver and his hair was black. His skin was dark, darker than she had ever seen before, and his emerald robes reflected the sunlight like shimmering water, almost the same color as her own evergreen crop top.

"You are quite beautiful yourself," he said, "Perhaps there are more diamonds in the forest than in any castle,"

Merida blushed, "I find I have the best times away from the castle,"

"I am Prince King," the man offered her his hand and she received it, "New to this land."

"That's a peculiar name," Merida replied, "Seems a bit oxymoronish."

"I will agree that it is a bit moronic!" he laughed, "But it is the only name I know. You see, I have no memory of how I arrived in this world."

"You poor thing," Merida softened, "That's awful. Let me fix you a glass of wine?"

"That would be wonderful," he said, "I have been walking for quite some time."

Merida reached into her cupboard behind the couch and withdrew a bottle of red wine. She held two glasses in her hands and delicately poured ample portions for both of them, handing one to Prince King.

"Why have you come to court the princess?" Merida asked, keeping her rouse up.

"I have heard that Princess Merida is not only beautiful, but is intelligent and brave. The few people I have met in this place say that I can not be a true prince unless I marry a princess. So I have come to meet her and hope that I may find my first friend in this place,"

Merida blushed a little once more, "That is quite noble of you, Prince King."

"A prince with no nobility is not a prince at all. So tell me, fair lady, where is the castle from here?"

Merida said nothing but stepped closer to Prince King so that only inches separated them. The Prince did not back away, but stood, a head taller than she, gazing into her hazel eyes. Merida took his hands and placed them on her smooth, milky stomach. She could feel the heat radiating between the two of them.

"I don't think you need to go any further to find what you seek, Prince King," she said with a telling glance.

Prince King smiled pleasantly, "So you must be Merida. The stories do your beauty no justice."

Merida inched a little closer, his soft hands pressed against her bare tummy. Closer and closer they came until Merida pressed her lips against his. She felt something she hadn't before, a new spark deep inside her that none of the others who've come to court her have created. She felt primal and noble at the same time.

Prince King pulled Merida in tight and together they kissed in the open window by the crystal lake while the sun began to set in the west. Merida could feel something hardened against her hips. She reached down with her tiny hand and rubbed at the smooth silky robes of Prince King between his thighs, feeling him grow bigger and bigger with her assistance.

Prince King reached for the tassels on Merida's green shirt and loosened it. They broke from their embrace and he lifted it over her busy red hair to reveal an emerald bra cupping her delicious white breasts.

Merida reached back and unclasped it, letting it fall aside and her boobs jiggle freely between them. Now wearing just her skin tight brown riding pants, Merida bent to her knees before the Prince. He helped her undo his belt, and Merida slowly pulled the waistline of his pants down until his large cock flipped out and nearly smacked her in the face.

Prince King cooed slightly as Merida took his cock in her hands and began to rub it more aggressively. He waited in eager anticipation as Merida licked each side of his dick, kissing it and coating it in her wet saliva.

"It won't fit," she said softly.

"Just open wide," Prince King replied with a wry smile.

Merida opened her mouth and squeezed the tip of his cock between her lips before sliding back off with a loud pop. This caused Prince King to groan in anticipation, and Merida complied, wrapping her tight lips of his member and sliding the length of it into her petite mouth.

Merida's tongue wrapped around his dick as she continued to suck it down. Long, slow pulls on his meaty cock, Merida's red hair bobbing back and forth with every one. Prince King watched his black cock slide perfectly between her lips, creating a bulge in the very top of her throat as she choked ever so slightly on it. Merida felt his girth peck at the back of her throat with every long suck she took.

Prince King then grabbed Merida and turned her over so that she lay flat on her belly. He ripped at her riding pants and pulled them clean off her legs as she yelped in a fit of laughter. Her slender pale legs before him. He lay down beside her, kissing her back and shoulders, driving her wild in anticipation. He slipped his own hand between her thighs and gently rubbed her quim until he could feel the warm moisture expel from her.

He laid flat on top of her, pressing up slightly with his knuckles on the carpeted floor. Merida raised her ass a little into the air and Prince King pressed the tip of his manhood against her slippery pussy.

Merida closed her eyes and her mouth feel open in earnest as Prince King slowly ran the length of his dick into her. Merida kept her cheeks flat on the floor as Prince King held her hips and thrust into her smooth and slowly. With each crash of his hips against the bottom of her cheeks her body jolted with the inertia.

She began to sigh, first quietly and then quite evidently. Prince King kept his rhythm long and smooth, letting her feel every inch of his giant black cock stretch inside her. It was not long before Merida was squirming on the ground, wanting to take it harder and faster. Prince King wrapped his hands around her belly and lifted her into the air. He carried her to the couch, placing her down head first so that her ginger mane sprawled out across the couch cushion.

He pulled her hips up to the corner of the couch over the arm, and knelt with one leg on the cushion beside Merida and his other leg resting on the arm. He lowered the tip of his cock straight down towards her pussy in the pile driver position.

Merida's legs bounced in the air with every crash of his dick into her. She spread them around the couch cushion to give him complete access to her quim. Prince King pressed his leg up and down so that his entire shaft disappeared into Merida and then raised it back out. He thrust harder this time, bouncing Merida's hips off the couch cushion with each thrust.

Merida's tongue was out of her mouth as she groaned in pleasure from Prince King. She watched his abs flex with every pelvic thrust into her. She saw his long black dick slipped past the gates of her pale pussy and bulge out the skin from her hip up to her belly button.

She wiggled off his dick, white streaks of her cum coating it, and wiggled around the couch on her elbows and knees. Prince King slipped onto the couch fully on both his knees and grabbed his dark hands on each of her milky ass cheeks. He thrust back into her pussy and her ass clapped against his hips as he took her doggy style. *thwack*thwack*

Merida's luscious red hair was flowing from her titled head. Prince King grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled it tight as he thrust into her. Merida's head snapped back and she shouted an orgasmic yelp before white liquid poured from her onto his dark shaft. Prince King held Merida's hair with one hand, playfully tugging it as he rammed her. His other hand playfully rubbing her porcelain butt.

*clap**thwack*clap*thwack**clap*oh*oh*ah*thwack*

He was nailing her harder and harder. The skin of her ass pressing hard against his hard abs. Merida reached back and placed her own hand on her ass, feeling the violent vibration of her ass with every smack against Prince King's hips.

Another orgasm swelled inside her and she arched her back and climaxed a second time as Prince King flawlessly continued to pump her from behind. The stranger she had just met, she had let come into her secret cabin and fuck her like she had never been fucked before. Her young pussy completely overrun with joy.

Prince King gently pushed Merida off of his cock and took a seat firmly on the couch. He reached over her and grabbed her around the hips, kissing her smoothly as he lifted her onto his lap. They were face to face, kissing, when Prince King re-entered her.

Merida arched her head forward and wrapped her hands around Prince King's neck so that her breasts were flat against his hard chest as she collapsed into him. He pushed her hair and held it firmly to the side of his face so he could look out over her shoulder and see her white booty smash against him.

He held her butt once more and pumped her hard cowgirl. Merida roared with pleasure, hugging him tighter and tighter as Prince King quickened his pace. His black cock swelling inside her tummy and his balls slapping against her ivory skin with every pump.

Merida arched away now, letting her hips rock smoothly over him like waves. She cut her fingers into the couch cushion as she rode him. They both could see the imprint of his dick beneath her pale skin as his mighty cock fucked her over and over. Prince King watched her creamy breasts bounce wildly as her hips swallowed his black cock.

He felt the wave of pressure building and he wanted nothing more than to blow his load into the white princess. Merida's red hair was static and flowing back off her head and her petite gorgeous face was transfixed on his member penetrating her.

With a quickening pump Prince King came hard into Merida and moaned in ecstasy. His seed fired deep into Merida and she pumped her hips as hard as she could to strengthen his orgasm. His cum bubbling from her pussy and sliding down the length of his shaft as they breathlessly sat with his cock still inside her.

He placed his hands on her pale skin, looking into her satisfied eyes, "Prince King, if you came seeking my hand, you have certainly earned it," she said, cooing slyly as she began to tie her hair back into a tight pony tail, her hips arching slight off his so that just the head of his cock remained inside her, eight inches from his hips. Merida looked down at his dark shaft jetting from her quim with a pleasant smile.