The Girl Across The Street Ch. 02

Story Info
Becoming nude friends with Will's boss.
7.4k words
4.72
25.5k
40

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,401 Followers

This story is a continuation of the "The Girl Across the Street" story. I urge you to read the initial chapter before reading this. This chapter will make more sense if you do.

This story is a work of fiction. Some real institutions are mentioned, but they are used fictitiously. Insofar as the author knows, no real person affiliated with any of those institutions has ever behaved as do the characters in this story. Any similarities between any character in this story and any real person are coincidental and unintended. I encourage comments on this story, both favorable and unfavorable. Thank you for reading.

_______________________________________________________________

Danielle waited too long to apply for the arts admin master's program starting in the fall of the year we met. She would have to start a year later. She found a dance instructor and started taking classes "just to stay in shape." Her friend Twyla helped her get a paid position with the modern dance studio. I can't prove it was Danielle's influence, but the studio's program that fall seemed more accessible, and got a better review, than the first recital Danielle had taken me to.

Danielle also made some money modeling. A local ad agency used her to model lingerie and swimwear for newspaper inserts and she stood in front of used cars in a short skirt for couple of TV ads. She also did some fine arts modeling.

It was, maybe, a 15-minute walk between my house and the Webb's'. Over the summer, Danielle started spending three or four nights a week at my place, depending on my workload, and the others at her parents' house. She and I had just finished dinner one night (among Danielle's endearing traits was that she genuinely liked my cooking). Danielle said, "Will, you know the arts modeling I do is nude, don't you?"

"I assumed that," I said.

"One of the groups I model for asked me to pose with a man, both of us nude," she said.

"What did you say?" I asked.

"That depends," Danielle replied.

"On what?" I asked.

"On whether you will be the man," Danielle answered. "They'll pay us each $ 50 for a two-hour class."

"When?" I asked.

"Thursday night from 7:00 to 9:00," Danielle replied.

"I suppose I could do that," I said.

The "studio" was in the back of a shop in a strip center on the north side of town. "How did you find this place?" I asked Danielle when we arrived for our joint session.

"Mom knows the instructor," Danielle said.

There was no changing room for the models. Instead, there was a screen set up in a corner of the room. "I never bother with that," Danielle said. "I just strip off wherever is convenient. I mean, they're going to see all of me anyway."

There were a dozen people in the class, which was led by a tall, grey-haired woman named Ruth. Most of the class was middle-aged women, looking for something to do I assumed. There were a guy and girl who appeared to be in their early twenties. From their interaction, I inferred they were a couple.

When the class was settled, Ruth intoned "Would the models get ready please?" Danielle and I took off our clothes off and got on the low platform in front of the class. We were holding hands. Ruth asked, "Are you two a couple?"

"Yes," I answered.

"Good," Ruth said. "That gives us a wider range of options."

We started with an innocent pose. Danielle and I stood facing each other, a few inches apart, in profile to the class. Danielle's left hand was resting on my chest and she hand her head down, looking at the floor. We held that pose, dead still, for half an hour. After a short break, our second pose also had us standing. However, in this pose we were embracing, with our hands on each other's asses, and kissing. I could hold that pose with Danielle for a long time. Unfortunately, we only got half an hour.

For our third pose, Ruth put a sheet over the platform. She had Danielle lie down on her back with her right side towards the class. I lay on my side to Danielle's left. I was looking down into Danielle's face and she was looking up into mine. Ruth took my free hand and placed it between Danielle's thighs. She had Danielle reach across herself to hold my dick with her right hand. We held that for half an hour.

During the break before our final pose, Ruth addressed the class. "Does anyone mind if we push the envelope?" Silence.

Ruth had me stand with my right side towards the class. She had Danielle kneel in front of me. I was more than a little surprised to hear Ruth say, "Miss, please take him in your mouth." Danielle giggled, then leaned forward. She put her right hand around the base of my shaft and took my head and a third of my dick in her mouth. We held that pose for just over half an hour. What Ruth and the class couldn't see was Danielle's tongue licking around my head and shaft. When Ruth ended the pose, I was erect. That became obvious to all when Danielle leaned back and then stood up. Danielle was, I think, proud of herself.

Driving away from the class, Danielle and I agreed that we had enjoyed being nude together in front of clothed people. "The best part," Danielle said, "was having you in my mouth with those people watching us. That was hot! I didn't want to be too obvious, but I was trying to make you come."

"I wish I had come," I said, "that would have been a thrill."

Danielle laughed. "God Will! We're exhibitionists!"

"We need to do more of it," I replied.

"Agreed," Danielle said.

Despite my concern about being "outed" because my boss, Trish Weld, knew Danielle's parents, my transfer to the Bank's Integrity Unit turned out well. It was interesting work and Trish Weld was a good boss. We investigated complaints, including those submitted on an anonymous internal "hotline." We also monitored everything on the Bank's IT system for any red flags. We saw customer accounts, office and business unit reports, and employee e-mail on the Bank's system, among other things. The employee e-mail provided the first matter I "investigated." A female teller in a Jacksonville branch was trading nude selfies with the branch manager via Bank e-mail. It was dumb, but there was no evidence they were doing anything harmful to the Bank or its customers. I was impressed that Trish had the good judgment not to make an issue out of it. Trish simply opined that the teller was cute enough to do better than the branch manager.

Over the next few months, I unearthed a couple of other relatively minor matters, and ran down a lot of hotline reports that went nowhere. I also uncovered a money-laundering problem at a branch in Indianapolis. Based largely on my work, some Bank personnel ended up in prison. Not good but better than if the money-laundering had continued. Trish was very complimentary of my work on the matter.

I had told Danielle, Carol, and Bruce that Trish Weld had told me she knew them. Danielle's response was "I don't recall that name."

"You met her," Carol said. "Remember, we moved out here just after Thanksgiving of your senior year of college and we had that reception for some of your Dad's colleagues a couple days after Christmas. You helped with the food. Trish Weld was here for that."

"I met her about four years ago," Bruce said. "One of my financial advisors got a new account that seemed iffy. All the money coming into the account was from Heartland, but from several different Heartland accounts. That seemed odd so I contacted the Bank and ended up working with Trish. One of their people was skimming customer accounts. She seemed smart and personable, and she said she had been a diver at Indiana."

"You're a sucker for anyone who was ever on a swim team," Carol teased her husband. "I met her first maybe three years ago at that financial roundtable dinner Bruce drags me to every year. Other than Bruce, Trish was the only one there who would talk about something other than money."

"We've had dinner with her a few times," Bruce said. "She used to have a guy with her, but he hasn't been around for a while."

"That was Derek, the guy with the Corps of Engineers," Carol said. "I think Trish said he transferred to New Orleans." Carol paused before adding, "the last time we had dinner with her Downtown, you brought up that weird question."

"The whole time I was at Michigan," Bruce explained, "there was a persistent story about a nude swim meet at IU every year. Did you ever hear that one Will?"

"No," I replied.

"It must have stopped before your time," Bruce said. "I didn't think much about it back then, but since Carol and I started enjoying freedom from clothes, I've wondered whether it was true. It would have been fun. Anyway, Trish Weld is a lot younger than us but, since she was on the team at IU, I asked her if she had ever heard about the nude swim meet. She got coy and said that the story had been around for years but only IU swimmers knew the truth."

"She also gave you that article," Carol added.

"Yes," Bruce confirmed. "As we were leaving the last roundtable meeting, she handed me a copy of an article from the IU student paper from back when she was in school. The article was about the nude swim meet rumor. It quoted several swimmers and coaches saying they it was a myth. The story also quoted Trish. I remember her quote, it was 'diving in the nude is fun.' I wondered if she was trying to tell us something by giving me that. As far as I know, she doesn't know we're nudists."

"I just ask that everyone be a little careful," I said. "Trish is my immediate boss now. It could be a problem if she came over here and Danielle and I were nude."

"I can't understand how anyone could have a problem with the two of you nude," Carol replied.

"Will," Danielle said, "you might be missing an opportunity. If Weld is in the lifestyle or wants to be, and finds out you are, that might help you with her. A kindred spirits sort of thing. If you encountered her in a situation where you were both nude, she could hardly cause trouble for you."

"I see your point," I said. "It would have to be an encounter where we were sure that Trish was going to be nude."

"Oh, I think we can arrange that," Carol said.

I did not know until later that Carol called Trish Weld. Carol told Trish that Bruce had shown Carol the article Trish had given him. "We have a springboard on our pool, and we are reasonably secluded," Carol told Trish. "If you ever want to dive or swim nude, or just lay out; you are welcome to come over."

Danielle joined in the plot. It was a Saturday in late July, about three weeks after I had warned Carol and Bruce about Trish. Danielle had talked me into posing with her again. This time, it was photographs in a remote part of a state park about 60 miles north of town. When we finished, Danielle said she didn't see any reason to get dressed, so we drove home nude.

At Danielle's request, we stopped at her parents' house. It was, I guess, about 4:00 p.m. We got out of my car nude, went into the house, and went through the French doors to the pool.

I'm not sure who was more shocked. Trish Weld had just gotten onto the diving board when Danielle and I walked out. She was standing at the back end of the board, nude, with her hands at her sides. She had taken the first step to start her dive when she saw us. I saw shock and then anger flash across her face.

At first, I just noticed that there was a woman on the diving board. That she was nude was the norm at the Webb's' pool. Being a guy, I took a closer look. That was when I recognized the nude woman as my boss. I don't think I've ever come closer to shitting myself than I did then. I knew my job was toast. Christ! We were the Bank's internal watchdogs. We probably had to report ourselves. That would cost both of us our jobs. Trish Weld was one of Liz Rand's favorites. If Liz had to let Trish go because of something I was involved in, I'd be on the shit list of an industry heavy hitter forever.

The anger on Trish's face turned slowly into a smile. She stood a long time without covering herself before executing an elaborate dive. She entered the water without a splash. I looked at Danielle. The smile on her face told me that this had been arranged.

Trish surfaced and climbed up the ladder out of the pool. Without even toweling off, she walked straight to me. Trish wasn't Danielle, and she was about six years older than us, but she was an attractive woman. Trish stopped about a foot from me. With beads of water dripping off her nude body, she looked very sexy.

"Will," Trish said, "I think someone arranged it so we would meet in the nude. We can't undo that, so I suggest that we enjoy it. I understand that you and Danielle are a couple and spend a lot of time here. Despite their trick today, or maybe because of it, I like Carol and Bruce and hope they will be inviting me back. Since the Webbs don't allow clothing at their pool, we will be nude together in the future. So long as what happens here stays here and does not get mentioned at the Bank, I see no problem."

Trish took a step back. Her tone softened. "We might as well get one thing out of the way right now. Let's each take a good look."

Having been invited, I took a long, slow look at my boss's nude body. Trish was in excellent shape. She was also one of those women who look better the longer you look at them. Trish also took a long look at me. Finally, she smiled. "Danielle," she asked, "does he feel as good as I expect?"

"Better," Danielle replied. (You understand why I love Danielle?)

Trish looked me in the eye. "Ok Will," she said, "I just paid you a compliment. What do you think of me? Truthful now!"

Trish thought she was putting me in a difficult spot. The truth was that Trish Weld was lovely nude. I said so. "Do I look better naked than clothed in the office?" Trish asked.

"That is a no-brainer," I replied. "Definitely."

"Thank you," Trish said. "That was the answer I was hoping for." Somewhat surprisingly, Trish chuckled.

"What?" Danielle asked.

Smiling, Trish said, "Liz Rand, my direct boss and Will's ultimate boss, has said repeatedly that she suspects Will has a big dick. I now know she's right, but I can't tell her."

I'm not sure why, but that broke the remaining tension. We all had drinks, swam, and talked. A couple of hours later, Danielle and I helped Bruce grill burgers for dinner. It was around ten that night when Trish went home. After she left, Carol said, "Will, you can thank us later. Your standing with your boss has improved immeasurably."

I was not scheduled to physically be in the office until Wednesday morning for a team meeting. Having to face Trish at work after we'd been nude together brought all my fears back. Except for a greater degree of warmth in her smile upon first seeing me, Trish was all business.

Several topics were discussed at the meeting. The last was a bit unsettling. We had gotten a report that a young, male assistant branch manager in Columbus was having an affair with a woman from accounting who regularly audited the branch. There was no evidence of any irregularities. In fact, our group very quietly had an outside firm review that branch's last two audits. They were fine. Still, the sexual relationship between auditor and auditee was a potential conflict of interest. The decision was that the matter had to go to Liz Rand. The woman in our group who had investigated was instructed to prepare an even-handed presentation for Liz.

I was working at home the following Friday. A text appeared on my personal I-phone. There was no name associated and I did not recognize the number. The text said only "swimming tomorrow?"

It took a call to a friend at the phone company and the promise of a bribe to trace the text to Trish Weld's personal cell phone. I suppose Trish wanted to see if I could do that. I called Danielle and told her about the text. "Should we go to your parents' tomorrow or stay away?" I asked.

"Definitely go," Danielle answered immediately. "I like your boss and it is obvious that your boss likes your body. I think you like her body. Why wouldn't we go?"

Danielle had stayed at her parents' house that night. I worked out the next morning and had just turned into Poplar Run on foot when a silver Lexus stopped. Trish Weld asked, "Do you want a lift Will?" I got in. It took a lot less time and effort to ride up the hill to the Webb house than to walk it.

Trish parked in the Webb's' driveway, got out, then leaned back into the car to pick something up. The top of her sundress fell away. I averted my eyes. "You might as well look Will," Trish said. "You'll be seeing that and a lot more in a few minutes." I looked. Leaned over like that, Trish's breasts looked good. They looked good when she stood up too.

I got out of the car but paused to let Trish go up the front walk first. She took a step, then stopped and turned to face me. "I really did dive nude several times in college," Trish said. "Not in a real meet of course, but with people watching. I really enjoyed people seeing my nude body. I thought there was something wrong with me because I enjoyed it so much. I stopped going nude for years. When Bruce asked me about the nude swim meets, which did happen, I remembered how much I enjoyed it. Now that I'm a little older, and having met Carol, Bruce, Danielle, and you, I realize there isn't anything wrong with me. I've denied myself a great pleasure for several years for no reason."

"I've learned that I enjoy being nude," I said, "and, yeah, part of the fun is having other people see you."

Trish reached out and put her hand lightly on my forearm. "Uh, Will," she said, "would you and Danielle help me get into a nude lifestyle and, maybe, experience it with me in new ways?"

I saw a huge red flag. This was my boss I was talking to. I stalled. "Let's talk it over with Danielle," I said.

I hoped Trish would drop the subject, and she did, for about an hour and a half. She had just gotten out of the pool and walked over to stand in front of Carol, Bruce, Danielle, and me as we sat having a drink. "I feel so much freer and more alive with no clothes on," Trish said. "What's wrong with people seeing my bare breasts, buttocks, and vagina if I enjoy it?"

"There is absolutely nothing wrong with it," Danielle replied. "Will and I enjoy being seen nude too."

"I thought so," Trish replied. "I told Will earlier, I had a lot of fun going nude in public a few times in college. I got away from that and I'd like to have that fun again. Will you two help me?"

"Sure," Danielle said. "For a start, I do life modeling for a small art school on the north side. Will sometimes poses with me. We are scheduled to pose Wednesday night. I'll call the instructor to see if she can use a third model. Will and I also model for a photographer who shoots primarily outdoors. We're supposed to pose for him at Lake Coben State Park Saturday morning. We did that once before and it was a blast. I'm sure Fred, the photographer, would love to have you as a model also."

"Great," Trish said. "I'd love to join you for both if that is possible."

The next Wednesday night, Danielle, Trish, and I were at Ruth's art school in the strip center. For the first pose, Ruth had put the models' platform in the center of the room and had her students circled around it. Danielle, Trish, and I undressed. Ruth put us on the platform, standing in a circle facing each other with our arms around each other's backs. "Tighter," Ruth directed us, "get closer together." When we pressed together enough that Danielle's left breast and Trish's right were crushed against my chest and my dick was pressing into both women's bellies, Ruth was satisfied. We held that pose for 30 minutes.

At the break, Trish said cheerfully, "that was a fun pose." It was fun to be nude and pressed against the nude bodies two lovely, sexy women. I marveled that I was being paid to do it rather than paying for the privilege.

HStoner
HStoner
2,401 Followers
12