The Girl Across The Street Ch. 03

Story Info
Unemployment leads to a new friend.
9k words
4.75
24.3k
28

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,396 Followers

This story is a continuation of the "The Girl Across the Street" story. I urge you to read the first and second chapters before reading this. This chapter will make more sense if you do.

This story is a work of fiction. Some real institutions are mentioned, but they are used fictitiously. Insofar as the author knows, no real person affiliated with any of those institutions has ever behaved as described in this story. Any similarities between any character in this story and any real person are coincidental and unintended. I encourage comments on this story, both favorable and unfavorable. Thank you for reading.

*****

Danielle, Trish, and I were standing nude in the entryway of Trish's townhouse. Danielle brightly said, "Trish, since you and Will have already had sex together today, do you mind if I make love to him?"

"May I watch?" Trish asked in reply.

"Sure," Danielle said with a smile.

"Would you like a bed?" Trish asked, also smiling.

"That would be nice," Danielle replied.

"Follow me," Trish said. Trish led us up a narrow stair. As we went up the steps, Danielle's beautiful bare ass was level with my face. I gave her a quick peck on her left buttock. When we all reached the top of the steps, Trish said, "The guest room is on the left, but I'd prefer you use my room." We followed her into a surprisingly spartan bedroom.

Danielle and I had not been together much since she had gone back to school. I had grown very attracted to Trish and our public sex in the tank earlier in the day had been tremendous. Still, nothing compared to the feel of Danielle's bare body against mine, her tongue in my mouth, and her hand around my dick. "God I've wanted you," Danielle whispered in my ear as we embraced. I wanted her too, always.

When Danielle lay on her back on Trish's bed and I slid inside her, it felt like the first time we made love. Except, this time, I knew how good it would be. I guess we were inconsiderate of Trish, but we took a long time. Working towards an orgasm with Danielle was at least as pleasurable as having an orgasm with anyone else. The orgasms, when they came, justified the effort. Danielle clamped her legs tightly around me and shoved her pelvis into me. She started a low moan that went up in pitch until she took three violent breaths and her body convulsed. I had come inside her just before that.

I had completely forgotten about Trish until I heard a very sharp "oh!" just after Danielle and I came. I looked to my right and saw Trish sitting in the one chair in the room. Her legs were spread, and she was fucking herself with a dark blue dildo. The look on her face suggested she was enjoying herself. As she moved the dildo back and forth more rapidly, she emitted a series of "oh. . . oh . . . oh . . . OH!" I assumed, and hoped, she had come.

What had been a cool December day became a cold and wet December night. That deterred us from going out to eat. We stayed nude and scrounged a meal from what Trish had on hand. Perhaps due to Trish's wine collection, it didn't taste bad. Trish and I told Danielle about our photo session that day in detail. "You're both swimmers," Danielle said. "You probably have, but I've never gotten laid in water."

"It's different, but not that different," Trish said. "Wherever you have sex, what matters most is whether your partner cares more about you or himself or herself."

"Herself?" Danielle asked, arching her eyebrows.

"Damn," Trish said. "I should be more careful with my language. Yeah, I've had sex with other women."

"What is it like?" Danielle asked.

"Different than with a guy, but it can be very satisfying," Trish replied. A small smile grew on her face. "I can show you if you like."

Danielle had drunk just enough wine to feel adventurous. She looked at me. I nodded my head. Danielle told Trish, "That would be great."

We were soon back upstairs. Danielle and Trish were kissing and fondling each other's breasts. After a few moments, Trish put a hand between Danielle's legs and began fingering her clit. Danielle initially tensed, but swiftly relaxed. Danielle tentatively put her hand between Trish's legs. Trish spread her legs slightly to give Danielle better access. Danielle began fingering Trish more confidently and soon had a finger inside Trish.

Trish broke from Danielle, went to the dresser, and pulled out a fat two-headed dildo. Danielle saw the dildo and giggled. Trish sat down on her bed, spread her legs, and pushed the dildo partway into herself. She looked up at Danielle. After a moment, Danielle got on the bed. It took Danielle and Trish a little time to work out the best position. They were satisfied with Danielle sitting facing Trish with her thighs draped over Trish's. Trish held the free end of the dildo in her hand as Danielle slid closer to her. Trish guided the other head of the dildo into Danielle's pussy.

Danielle and Trish were almost touching. Trish thrust her pelvis forward. At first, that just pushed Danielle back until she wrapped her calves behind Trish's back. Trish mimicked that position and the two women were able to start fucking each other with the shared dildo. As their technique improved, Trish leaned forward and began sucking Danielle's left nipple. After a time, Danielle gently pushed Trish's head away, leaned forward and took one of Trish's nipples between her lips.

I watched in awe and admiration, with a painful boner. After some time, Trish and Danielle stopped alternating thrusts at each other and began both thrusting themselves forward on the dildo simultaneously. That seemed to work better for them. At one point, Danielle looked over at me. I smiled at her and nodded approvingly. I could see that Danielle was getting close. Trish leaned forward again and started licking Danielle's neck. That put Danielle over the edge. That was the first Danielle Webb orgasm I had seen that I had not induced. It confirmed my belief that a Danielle Webb orgasm is the most beautiful event in the world.

After she came, Danielle reached between herself and Trish, grasped the dildo, and began pushing it into Trish deeper and faster. Danielle was also pulling the dildo into herself. She slid closer to Trish so that there was barely enough space for her hand, but she kept the dildo moving. I learned that a Trish Weld orgasm is also a beautiful thing. Danielle got herself off a second time. I was starting to feel inadequate compared to a piece of hard plastic.

Trish slid back a little on the bed and pulled the dildo out of Danielle and herself. She held it in her left hand while she and Danielle kissed again. When they finished the kiss, Trish, my boss, said, "Will, my toy has gotten messy. Please lick it clean." She held the dildo out to me.

I took the dildo from Trish's hand. I sniffed it. The scent was arousing. Danielle and Trish were looking at me. I stuck the end which had been in Trish in my mouth, ran my tongue all around it, and slid it out through my lips. I repeated that process with the end which had been in Danielle.

The women seemed impressed. "Look at that cute erection," Trish said. She asked Danielle, "may I suck it?"

"Please do," Danielle replied.

Trish got off the bed and knelt in front of me. She put a hand around my shaft and guided my head into her mouth. Trish had some skill giving blow jobs. Danielle got off the bed and stood behind Trish. Danielle leaned forward, pressing her mound into the back of Trish's head. Danielle kissed me and held the kiss until I had shot into Trish's mouth.

I awoke that Saturday morning in Trish's bed between Trish and Danielle. I groggily thought I was having a dream. As I came fully awake, I realized that I really was lying nude in bed between two beautiful nude women: my girlfriend and my boss.

We did not have wild sex when everyone woke up. Instead, we went downstairs, and Trish made us coffee. In rainy, grey light, I could see that Trish's kitchen windows gave a good view of a backyard she shared with the other units. Seeing me looking out at the yard, Trish giggled. "There's an older man who lives next door with his wife," she said. "Since I've started going nude at home, he's been out in the yard a lot more. I guess he can see in."

We sat in silence a bit longer before Danielle said, "It figures. I get the weekend free and the weather sucks. Hey, Mom and Dad are in Chicago. He had business meetings yesterday and Mom wanted to Christmas shop today. This is perfect sauna weather. We can go to the house and use the one there."

It was mid-afternoon when we reached Poplar Run and the weather had not improved. "I've never seen your parents' house except for the pool," Trish said. Danielle needed little prompting to give Trish the tour. One thing which I had always admired, and which caught Trish's attention, was the painting hanging over the fireplace in the formal living room. The painting showed two women standing side-by-side facing the artist. Both were nude.

A closer inspection revealed that the women in the picture were Danielle and Carol. "Mom and I posed for that my senior year of high school," Danielle said. "It was a Christmas gift for Dad. He insisted on putting it up in here."

"Is that ever embarrassing?" Trish asked.

"We very rarely use this room so not many people see it," Danielle replied. She laughed. "Mom has a cousin who lives in Portland. He's about Mom's age and has a son a couple of years younger than me. One summer while I was in college, they came through on a trip. Of course, Gene's wife Leslie asked to see the house. I was here. It was funny to see all three of them look at the painting, then look at Mom and me, then look back at the painting. I felt kind of good thinking that they knew what I looked like naked."

We went across the road for Trish to see my house, in my mind a poor comparison to the Webbs' house. Trish seemed rather charmed by the ancient structure. Such glory as my property had was its setting and the surrounding hills. We walked around outside until Danielle said, "I'm cold. I really need that sauna."

We went back across the road and up Poplar Run. Inside the Webb house, we stripped off and followed Danielle to the small sauna in the basement. We took spells outside the sauna to drink water and cool off. After about two hours, Danielle's and Trish's bodies glistened with sweat. They looked sexier than ever.

We had just come out of the sauna for the fifth or sixth time when Danielle caught me looking. "See something you like Will?" she asked.

"You both look incredible covered in sweat," I said.

"You look pretty good too," Trish replied.

We closed on each other until we were touching. Danielle started kissing me and Trish started stroking my dick. I fingered Danielle and she fingered Trish. When I was hard, I lay on the floor. Danielle lowered herself onto me and began to ride. Trish squatted over my face and I started to eat her very sweaty pussy. I would not have thought so until I did it but giving oral to a very sweaty Trish was very arousing. Of course, being in Danielle is always exquisite. We came more-or-less together. The women collapsed on me in a mound of very sweaty flesh.

After we showered, we went to my house where I fixed dinner. Danielle made the claim to Trish that "Will cooks almost as well as he fucks." Both parts of that statement probably say more about Danielle's experience than my skills. Nonetheless, Trish acted like she enjoyed her meal.

I wondered about Trish's personal life. She was a highly desirable woman: intelligent, beautiful, personable, and accomplished. She was intimate with us, but I had never heard her mention anyone meaningful in her life. I didn't think it was my place to ask.

That night, Danielle did ask Trish whether she had a boyfriend or girlfriend. "No," Trish replied. "I have some trust issues." I would have dropped the subject there. Danielle asked why. "Your parents may have mentioned seeing me with a guy named Derek," Trish said. "He created my trust issues."

"How?" Danielle probed.

"When I met Derek, he seemed great," Trish said. "He's an engineer so he's educated. He was funny, considerate, and entertaining. He seemed like a great guy. Once we started having sex, he transformed. He was rude, demanding, and started telling me what I could and could not do. That was bullshit. I always go to those financial roundtable dinners Carol and Bruce attend. There was one coming up. Derek told me I could not go. I went without him. When I got home, he was waiting outside for me. Like an idiot, I let him follow me into the townhouse. He was pissed that I had disobeyed his 'order.' He hit me, several times, in the breasts and in my ribcage. Then he left. I felt so awful that I drove myself to the emergency room. I had a cracked rib. Of course, they asked what happened. I told them. To make a long story short, the police were involved but I agreed not to press charges if Derek left town permanently. He got himself transferred to New Orleans. Now, I see Derek in every guy I meet, except one."

"Damn, I'm sorry," Danielle said.

"Since I have trust issues," Trish continued, "you're wondering why I hooked up with the two of you."

"You don't have to explain," I said.

"No," Trish said. "I should. It is complicated. First, as I've told you before, I did have some experience in college with public nudity. I loved it. When Bruce asked me about the nude swim meet at school, I realized how much I missed that. Bruce and Carol are such good people, and they talk about Danielle constantly. Danielle, I had a strongly favorable impression of you before I ever met you. I knew Will, of course, from the Bank. He seemed a good guy. Once he was assigned to my group, I came to learn how trustworthy he is. It is hard to articulate, but I felt safe opening myself up to you two completely."

"We're glad you have," Danielle said.

"You are an extraordinary woman," I added.

It was emotional. The three of us ended up hugging each other very tightly. It was not sexual this time. It was bonding and emotional support. That night, Danielle and Trish slept on either side of me and both clung to me tightly all night.

Danielle got busy again as the university neared the end of semester. Many music school students had to give recitals. Danielle was one of the arts admin students charged with making those happen, from scheduling a recital hall to publicizing the recitals. That was followed by a tame Holiday season. Trish went back to Milwaukee to visit family. Since I had no family, I spent the Holiday with Danielle's family and met several relatives.

Danielle was back working hard at the start of the new semester in January. Fred the photographer and his wife had gone somewhere warm for the winter. Since Fred wouldn't pay for us to go with them, I assume he had another group of models wherever it was he went. Trish and I focused on Bank work. I'm sure we did a good job of keeping our relationship secret. The fact that we all usually worked from home minimized the looks, comments, and touches that are inevitable when two people are having sex together frequently. Co-workers have a sixth sense for what those mean.

Danielle interned with the summer opera. I foolishly thought the opera's short summer season meant she would have much of the summer free. Wrong.

Fred provided the highlight of the summer. It was a bit outrageous, even for Fred. Fred knew the general manager of a minor league baseball team in the northern part of the state. Fred wanted to shoot some nudes on a baseball field. Fred's acquaintance was willing to let Fred use their field when the team was out of town. All Fred had to do was avoid shooting, or edit out, anything that identified the team. Fred raised the bar. He wanted to shoot pictures of nudes on the field with a background of fans in the stands.

I'm not sure how Fred recruited people to be the fans in his pictures. He had them lined up before he approached us about posing. We met Fred and his wife in a Starbucks and listened to his idea. "How many models will you have?" I asked.

"Just the three of you," Fred answered. "I'll have to do fairly tight shots like Danielle pretending to field a flyball or Trish at the plate with a bat and Will squatting behind it with a mitt and mask."

"How many people do you have as pretend fans?" Danielle asked.

"A couple of hundred," Fred said blandly. "That will be enough to make a section of the stands look full, but we'll have to move them around each time I shoot in a different direction."

"So," Trish asked, "we're supposed to just stand around on a baseball field naked while your fans move from behind home plate out to left field?"

"Yes," Fred answered. "Is that a problem?"

It was not a problem for us, as Fred well knew. Danielle summed up what all three of us thought about Fred's idea as we drove away from the Starbucks: "we have to do this!" The only problem was finding a date when the team was gone, and Danielle and the "fans" were available.

Danielle, Trish, and I met Fred and his wife outside a small, rather rundown, stadium at about noon on a hot, sunny Monday in late August. Fred was occupied with getting his "fans" into the stadium. Fred's wife had custody of the gloves, balls, bats, and catcher's mask Fred had brought as props for us. She also had keys. We followed her into a dingy locker room underneath the stands. We sat around talking and joking for quite a while. Finally, Fred came into the locker room, clapped his hands together, and said "we're ready." Danielle, Trish, and I took all our clothes off and followed Fred out of the locker room.

Despite my prior experience going nude, I felt very naked as we walked onto that ball diamond. The stands surrounding us on three sides created a sense of being on display. That was intensified when Fred's "fans" began clapping and whistling. Danielle leaned towards me and said, "I'm really nervous and really, really excited."

We were on the field about three hours. We stood around, nude, for much of that time as Fred moved his "fans" so that they appeared in the background of each picture. He took a great picture of Danielle leaping for a flyball in right field. Trish did a very realistic imitation of a pitcher in wind-up. She looked much better than any pitcher I've seen in MLB.

Another of Fred's better pictures was taken from the pitcher's mound of Danielle with a bat in the batter's box ready to swing. With the mask covering my face, I was crouched down behind the plate, mitt ready to receive the ball. As Fred set the picture up, he pointed at my dick hanging down and quipped, "is that the sign for a fastball?"

With mock indignation, Danielle replied, "Will never balls fast."

When he was done with mock "action" pictures, Fred had us walk over to the fans in the stands. He shot us from behind signing autographs. It was exhilarating and erotic to be standing there naked talking to complete strangers who were clothed. I could tell that Danielle and Trish were enjoying themselves too. Danielle contrived several times to drop whatever she had been asked to autograph. That forced her to turn her back to the seats and bend over to retrieve the item from the ground, fully exposing herself to the fans in the stands. No, we did not sign autographs using our real names. I doubt that anyone cared.

Danielle got busy again, and I saw her much less, once the second and final year of her masters' program started. At work, the Bank had added three people to Trish's Integrity Unit. Liz Rand decided that entitled Trish to a deputy, so I became a "senior manager," and Trish's deputy. It was a couple thousand dollars a year raise. The promotion did mean that I had to interact with Trish more about business. Consistent with Bank policy, we usually did that by videoconference. Except for those times when we needed to add Alicia Woodruff from the General Counsel's office, Trish and I invariably had our business conferences nude.

HStoner
HStoner
2,396 Followers