The Girl Across The Street Ch. 05

Story Info
The conclusion to the story of Danielle, Trish, and Will.
4.8k words
4.64
10.3k
11

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,373 Followers

I had not intended to write any more of "The Girl Across the Street" series. However, a reader requested an ending to the story, so this is my attempt to create one. I hope it doesn't disappoint. I also urge you to read the first through fourth chapters of "The Girl Across the Street" before reading this. This chapter will not make much sense unless you do.

This story is a work of fiction. Some real institutions are mentioned, but they are used fictitiously. Insofar as the author knows, no real person affiliated with any of those institutions has ever behaved as described in this story. Any similarities between any character in this story and any real person are coincidental and unintended. I encourage comments on this story, both favorable and unfavorable. Thank you for reading.

________________

Priscilla d'Ubo bought the old River Valley Bank expecting to make dramatic changes. Trish and I necessarily became instrumental in that transition. First, we had to deal with the existing customers. To do that, we continued as River Valley, working clothed, for a couple of weeks. We were candid with the customers. We told them that, when we re-opened as Exhibition Bank, all bank staff would always work nude. We would not require customers to be nude. That would be largely meaningless since most people banked online rather than in person. However, we created some incentives. New accounts opened in person by nude customers would have most fees waived. Business borrowers would be expected to have as much of their staffs working nude as possible. Our standard loan documents provided for escalated interest rates and fees if we determined that a business was operating "excessively clothed."

Some customers were, of course, outraged and closed their accounts immediately. We were able to sell the loans of borrowers who no longer wished to do business with the Bank to another bank. At first, most customer didn't seem to care.

The River Valley staff cared, a lot. Almost to a man and woman, they quit. Lawsuits based on "constructive discharge for refusing to engage in immorality" were threatened. We pointed out that everyone at River Valley was an employee at will, meaning we could fire them or change the terms of their employment pretty much as we pleased. That revelation, coupled with Priscilla's offer of generous severance payments conditioned on the employees agreeing in writing not to sue, ended the litigation threats.

The employee rebellion meant that we would be starting out very short-staffed. Beyond Liz, Geoff, Trish, and me, we had only one other employee, a holdover teller named Diane Woods. In the beginning, Trish would be handling the part of our IT we didn't outsource. I would do loan due diligence and fill in if more than one teller were needed at a time. That meant I spent time with Diane before the re-opening being trained to be a bank teller.

Diane was a mildly attractive, slender brunette. She was a couple of years out of college. I finally asked her why she had chosen to stay on instead of quitting like everyone else had. "My degree is in philosophy," she replied, "and there isn't a big market for people knowledgeable about existentialism. With the pay raise I'll get when we switch over, I just can't afford to quit."

"You aren't concerned about working naked?" I asked.

"Hell yeah I'm concerned," Diane replied. She paused before continuing less vehemently. "It is way outside my comfort zone. To be honest, I get scared every time I think about it. But you, Trish, Liz, and Geoff all seem to be looking forward to working naked so I'm thinking there must be upsides that I'm not seeing. I'll never know if I don't try it." She paused again, smiled weakly, and added, "at least it will give me an incentive to stay in shape." It didn't seem to me that Diane was having any trouble with her shape.

Finally, the day came. The new signage was up outside, ready to be unveiled. First, however, we needed to be unveiled. Liz, Diane, Trish, Geoff, and I gathered in the Bank's small conference room just after 8:00 that morning.

Liz immediately took over the meeting, establishing herself as our de facto leader. She was wearing a classic banker outfit: dark jacket over a cream-colored blouse with a below the knees skirt and heels. "This," Liz announced in a formal tone, "is the beginning of Exhibition Bank. The name has several meanings. On one level, it reflects our owner's commitment to the arts. On another level, it signifies our willingness to exhibit leadership in a new kind of banking." She paused, smiled, and, in a conversational tone, added, "that bullshit aside, it most importantly means that we are going to show off our naked bodies. Is everyone ok with that?"

Geoff nodded somewhat hesitantly. Trish and I nodded much more enthusiastically. Liz looked at Diane. "Diane?" Liz asked.

Diane knew, I think, she had reached a moment of truth. She didn't respond to Liz immediately and I could see her beginning to blush. After a moment, she exhaled, smiled, and said, with more enthusiasm than I'd expected, "let's do it!"

"Ok!" Liz said. She clapped her hands once and said, "clothes off! None of us wears clothes in this building ever again!" She kicked off her shoes, took her jacket off and put it over a chair, and began unbuttoning her blouse. The rest of us started undressing.

I had never seen Liz Rand nude before. Nudity was a definite improvement in Liz's appearance. She wasn't Danielle or Trish, but she had a full, firm chest, nicely rounded hips, and firm, if slightly large, thighs which framed a neatly trimmed bush.

Nudity transformed Diane from mildly attractive to beautiful. I was amazed at what her clothing hid. She was slim with small, pert breasts, a tight ass, and shapely legs. Naked, Diane was in Danielle and Trish's league. Trish asked, "Diane, you've never gone nude with other people before?"

"Only with a few boyfriends when we were, you know, having sex," Diane replied.

"That's a shame," Trish said, "you look fantastic naked."

Diane blushed again. "Thank you," she said, "but I'm not nearly as beautiful as you are."

It is difficult for me to appreciate guys, but Geoff Cardon seemed impressive with his clothes off, especially for a man his age. I glanced at Liz, who was looking at Geoff with what I'd call "proprietary affection."

Liz's cell phone rang. She pulled it from a pocket in her jacket and answered. Her side of the short conversation was, "we're ready," "yes, I know," and "we'll be there in a minute." She ended the call and announced, "that was Priscilla. She and Emile are outside for the unveiling of the sign. She's also arranged for some press to be here."

Trish and I had expected Priscilla would use her influence to get some local media coverage of the opening. Diane seemed petrified. Liz took her hand and started towards the front of the Bank. "Come on Diane," Liz said. "The whole world is going to see your naked body and you have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of."

It was a warm June day, perfect for going nude outdoors. As we walked out the front door, I was not surprised to see that Danielle, clothed, was standing with Priscilla and Emile. Danielle smiled at us as Trish and I walked out in our birthday suits. What did surprise me was that two of the City's TV stations had sent reporters and cameramen. Apparently, the opening of the country's first nude bank was considered an appropriate assignment for female reporters.

Priscilla said a few words. Then we lined up in front of the covered sign with our bare asses to the cameras. Liz turned to face the cameras and pulled a cord that dropped the tarp from the new, illuminated "Exhibition Bank" sign.

To our surprise, one of the stations aired some footage showing our bare asses on their 11:00 p.m. news. There was also a very brief full frontal shot of Liz that someone failed to edit out. Liz was genuinely happy about that.

The reporters had interviewed all of us. It was sexy to be filmed standing naked taking questions from an attractive woman who was dressed to the nines. Unfortunately, my interview was not aired. One station aired interviews of Liz and Trish, showing them only from their bare shoulders up. The other station aired Diane's interview, which was the best. Faced with a microphone and camera, Diane got over her fear by going whole hog, saying she considered that she was being given a "unique opportunity which she'd be foolish to pass up" and inviting the public to "please come in and see me, all of me." Even from just the shoulders up, the newly confident Diane looked great.

After that first brief splash of attention, I expected the nude bank to slowly wither and die. I was wrong. Priscilla had decreed that we would lend on better-than-market terms to anyone who started a nude business or converted their existing business to fully nude. Geoff spent a lot of time out of the office getting us borrowers. While we did have one retail borrower, a shop in Vermont that sold outdoor gear, most of our borrowers were tech businesses. I guess nudity works better when your customer contact is primarily virtual.

We also had a lot of depositors. There was a general contractor based about a mile away from the Bank. After we went all nude, a lot of guys from that company opened accounts at the Bank. Every other Friday afternoon, Diane faced a steady stream of guys coming in to deposit their paychecks. At times, there was even a line. I usually lurked in the background to try to deter anything untoward. However, Diane seemed to have the guys well under control. Although she worked behind a traditional high bank teller's counter, Diane found reasons to move around the area behind the counter so that every depositor got a complete view. She seemed to be enjoying herself.

As we closed for the weekend on a Friday evening about six weeks after we went nude, I was helping Diane get everything put away and locked up. "You know," Diane said with a grin, "if you'd told me two months ago that I'd be looking forward to having a line of men see my bare tits, ass, and mound; I'd have probably slapped you. But I really enjoy payday Fridays."

"Being seen nude is a lot of fun," I replied.

"It isn't just fun," Diane said. "It's hot. I've got a battery-operated vibrator in my car. I usually have to stop on my drive home and use it on myself on payday Fridays."

Liz had just come out of the back. "You're welcome to use it here before you go home," she told Diane. "It's even hotter using one on yourself while others are watching. You won't believe how much you'll enjoy getting yourself off with Geoff and Will watching."

Diane said, "I . . . um . . . well . . . I . . . just couldn't..."

Liz cut Diane off. "I will if you will," Liz said. "I'll bet Trish will too. Every Friday after closing, we can all go in the conference room. We girls will pull out the vibrators, and push them in some, and get ourselves off. Will and Geoff will love it."

Diane looked shocked but, after a moment, a smile appeared on her face. "It doesn't seem fair for only the girls to pleasure themselves," Diane said. "I'll do it if Will and Geoff jerk off too."

"You're ok with that, aren't you Will?" Liz asked.

"Sure," I replied. Jerking off in front of the girls seemed a fair price to watch them get themselves off and it sounded like fun.

That was how Exhibition Bank's first tradition, the Friday evening masturbation session, got started. We locked the outside doors and went into the conference room in the back. Sometimes, we all get ourselves off simultaneously. More often, we went one at a time while the others watched. That took longer but was much more fun. I suppose we might have drawn a crowd outside the window if people had known what we were doing in the conference room every Friday after work.

Danielle's office at the d'Ubo estate was, roughly, a twenty-minute drive from the Bank. Once Danielle learned about our Friday evening masturbation sessions, she began coming to the Bank on Fridays. Liz, Geoff, and Diane were happy to have her so long as Danielle masturbated too. Danielle was happy to join in.

One thing that seemed curious to me was Diane's apparent willingness to hang out with us on Friday evenings. I expected that a woman possessing her physical beauty and great personality would have a male friend whom she'd want to be with on Friday nights. Diane must have read my mind. "You probably wonder," she said once as we waited for the late Friday rush to start, "why I stay here after work on Friday."

"I assume you have a tolerant boyfriend," I replied.

"I don't have a boyfriend," Diane replied. "Not anymore. I'd been going out with a guy for about a year when Mrs. d'Ubo bought the Bank. When I told him I was thinking about staying with the Bank but I'd have to work naked all the time, he told me he wouldn't allow it. That ended that relationship. I'm not going to have a guy telling me what I am or am not 'allowed' to do. And, we have a lot more fun here than I'd have out drinking with my girlfriends on Friday."

We decided to celebrate the Bank's two-month anniversary on a Saturday in August. Because Carol and Bruce had a pool and a spa at their house, we persuaded them to host. We invited Priscilla and Emile, who declined as we'd expected. I was surprised that Diane said she would come. Trish told Diane about the pool and the spa, but warned her, "don't bother bringing a suit. Danielle's parents don't permit them."

It was a small party: Carol and Bruce; Liz and Geoff; Diane; and Danielle, Trish, and me. It was a warm evening, perfect for going naked outdoors, which we all did. I grilled steaks. Bruce grilled lobsters. We had plenty of beer and wine, and whiskey for Geoff. Carol and Bruce had met Liz and Geoff before but didn't really know them. The four of them really hit it off that evening. Liz and Geoff ended up spending the night with Carol and Bruce.

After dinner, Danielle and Trish tried to explain our relationship to Diane. "It's really like any other pair of heterosexual lovers," Danielle said, "except we have an extra girl."

"I'm not sure it would work for everyone," Trish said, "but it works wonderfully for us. Of course, that's because Danielle and Will are the two most caring, unselfish people on earth."

"Trish is pretty wonderful too," I added, "but you already know that."

"Diane," Danielle said, "why don't you spend the night at our place. We're just across the street. You can see how well it works."

"I, uh, . . .. Sure, why not?" Diane replied. A bit later, the four of us walked down Poplar Run, across Poplar Creek Road, and up our driveway. As had become our habit, Danielle, Trish, and I had not worn anything to Danielle's parents' house. Diane carried her clothes in her hand.

When we got up the hill to our house, Trish said, "It's a nice night. Let's stay outside." We led Diane to our modestly furnished patio. Danielle and I began kissing while Trish squatted down to stroke my dick and finger Danielle's clit. After a few minutes, Trish stood up. I sucked on one of her nipples while Danielle sucked the other. Danielle and I alternated finger-fucking Trish.

Once we were sufficiently excited, I lay on my back in the grass. Danielle lowered herself down on my dick and began riding me. Trish got on her knees straddling my face and I ate her. Sex with Danielle and Trish together was always special. It was even hotter that night knowing that Diane was watching us.

We went slowly for as long as we could. Danielle finally decided to lean forward and kiss Trish and sped up her hips. I stopped sucking Trish and began fucking her with my tongue, running it hard back and forth over a spot on the wall of Trish's cunt which Trish particularly liked. Danielle came first. Then I shot inside her. Then Trish came and squirted over my face. Words really don't convey how much fun it was.

We finally got up and stood facing Diane, I guess a bit like performers expecting applause. "Wow," Diane said. "That was wonderful!"

Danielle took Diane's hand and led her to one of our old lawn chairs. "Sit on the edge," Trish told Diane, "and spread your legs."

I went to where Diane was sitting and knelt between her knees. I thought, and think, that Danielle and Trish have the most beautiful vulvas in the world. However, Diane was also very lovely. I could see that watching us had gotten her wet. I began licking her outer lips. As I sensed Diane getting comfortable with me giving her oral, I moved my tongue to her clit. After licking her there for a while, I started sucking.

I thought I needed to do more than just play with Diane's clit. I didn't know Diane's body as I knew Trish's and Danielle's, but I began probing her cunt with my tongue. Thankfully, I soon hit a spot that caused Diane to take a sharp, deep breath and exclaim "Oh yes!" I figured I was safe staying there. I licked that spot, slowly and gently at first but getting harder and faster as I went on. Diane began to moan and clamped her thighs tight on my head. I had to work to stay on target as her hips began bucking. I guess I succeeded because her body convulsed, she shouted "Oh! God! Yes!," and I got another face full of a woman's fluids. I had an enjoyable night.

A year on, the Bank staff had expanded. Amy and Nick now comprised our IT staff. Wendy, Jasmine, and Rich worked as tellers and handled the other "branch" work. Diane was branch manager. Trish and I handled things like loan approvals and most of the mundane management tasks. Liz had taken over procuring big customers. Geoff focused on strategic planning.

We still had after-work Friday sex. However, with ten staff and Danielle and a couple of other people's partners usually dropping in, it took too long for each of us to do ourselves one at a time. We had a full staff meeting and agreed on a new practice. Amy and Nick set up a program by which a computer randomly picked one of the women each Friday morning. Her name went up on an electronic message body behind the teller windows as the "Employee of the Week." After we locked up on Friday evening, the "Employee of the Week" drew the name of one of the guys from a small fishbowl. The "Employee of the Week" and the male staffer she had drawn fucked on the conference table while everyone else watched. We limited this to Bank employees, thinking that asking boyfriends and girlfriends to fuck a relative stranger picked at random was going a bit too far.

The first anniversary of Exhibition Bank was in June. Liz and Geoff got married that September. I guess that started Danielle and Trish thinking about biological clocks. One Sunday afternoon in October, the three of us sat down and had a long talk.

I remembered that conversation as Danielle and I stood behind the last row of seats in Priscilla d'Ubo's personal theater a couple of Saturdays later. Eighty-five of the 100 seats were filled, largely with our friends and acquaintances. The remaining seats were empty because they had been covered with a temporary walkway that went from the rear of the auditorium, through the center of the house, to the stage.

Trish stood onstage, naked, holding a microphone. Behind her, exactly at center stage, was a padded couch, but without a back or arms. I helped Danielle onto the temporary walkway and got on myself. The house lights went down. Into the microphone, Trish said, "Danielle and Will, please join me on stage." A spotlight illuminated the two of us. Danielle took my hand. We began to walk, very carefully, down to the stage. Danielle and I were naked and barefoot. The temporary walkway had been installed over seatbacks, so the heads of the audience members were roughly level with our calves as we walked. The audience was looking up at our nude bodies.

When we reached the stage, we turned and faced the audience. I could see Carol and Bruce, Liz and Geoff, and Priscilla and Emile. Danielle's colleagues from the d'Ubo estate were there. Trish's and my colleagues from the Bank were there. Diane was wearing a black dress that dipped deeply in front and was slit high up one thigh. Next to Diane was her relatively new boyfriend, who not only approved of her exhibitionism but joined her in it as often as he could.

HStoner
HStoner
2,373 Followers
12