The Girl At The Punk Show

Story Info
A rockabilly punk girl celebrates her birthday.
1.8k words
3.79
13.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a perfect Friday night when I just finished pining up my hair for a concert my brother was taking me to for my 18th birthday (three days prior). I looked at myself one more time and looked great, my blonde long hair was in a big curl pompadour pinup, my dark blue eyes popped out with my eyeliner, and my hour glass shape (that was still developing) looked great in my rockabilly style cloths, a white wife-beater that showed off my perky c cup tits under a leather rockabilly jacket with tight skinny jeans making my ass pop out, "C'mon, time to go kido!"

Jerry, my brother, yelled from the front door, "Kay! I'm coming just let my find my lipstick bro!"

I found it and headed out the door, "Now we can go."

I said with a big smile, "Did you grab the tickets?"

He looked at me like I was crazy, "No Haley! I totally forgot our tickets to the sold-out Tiger Army concert!"

I laughed like I was about to slap him, "Well geez I just wanted to make sure!"

We got in his vintage green with black stripes 69' Boss Mustang.

It took us 35 minutes to get to the venue the concert was at. We walked in and I had never seen so many other rockabilly/punks (psychobillys), I felt the excitement building in me and so many hot pinup girls were there making me even more excited!

"HEY FUCKER! Wow don't even say Hi to your buddy!"

I turned around to see my brother greeting a old friend of his, he was light skinned like me and my brother but with black greased hair, he looked around my brothers age of 25, "DANNY! How are you doing num nuts?!"

Jerry and Danny gave each other a bro-hug and talked a little before Jerry introduced me to his buddy, "Oh shit, where are my manners, this is my little sis Haley."

Me and Danny shook hands gently, "Wow how'd you end up with such a pretty sister Jerry?!"

I smiled in a devious way as I pulled my hand away, "Well I guess the fucker got lucky!"

We all busted up laughing. Just as Jerry was about to speak, Tiger Army came onto the stage. I almost freaked out with excitement as we all rushed the stage with our fist in the air as they stared their first song of the show. I had practically lost Jerry around the third song, but I noticed this extremely hot girl standing next to me and we both kept on looking at each other as we sang the songs, she was no doubt in her very early 20's, she had bright red lipstick like mine and a low cut band shirt with skinny cut up jeans, her auburn hair was pined up in a black bandana. We stared to huddle closer in each song till the point when our shoulders would touch. When the band took a ten minute break I invited her to join me outside for a smoke, "Hey Hun do you wanna maybe go outside with me for a smoke?"

I smiled in a friendly way, she smiled wide and nodded, we headed outside and surprisingly our hands touched but it seemed she changed her mind and pulled away. When we got outside under the full moon light, she became two times more beautiful then I thought, her skin was perfectly tan. I handed her a smoke, "My names Haley by the way haha."

She took the smoke, "I'm London, nice to meet you cutie."

I stared to blush I lit my smoke and then lit hers with mine, our faces got close and I blushed even more. We talked more and more within the ten minutes, and I really stared to hit on her as she hit on me, the subjects of boyfriends came out and I took it as a opportunity to let her know I liked girls and I really liked her, "Soo do you have a boyfriend or haha other?"

I laughed lightly, "Umm," I stared to play with her shoulder, "

I kinda don't like guys that way, haha at all."

I looked into her eyes as her beautiful smile lit up, "Humm what a coincidence, me neither."

I looked at her lips then at her eyes while biting my pierced lip, "Oh really now?"

Right as she was about to lean in, we heard the band come back on stage for their last song of the night. We walked back in and I gently grabbed her hand she didn't pull away and my butterflies grew.

The last song was one of my favorite from them, it was a love song. Me and London stared to slow dance even though it was somewhat outta place in this concert. I slowly slid my hand down her back to her nice perky ass, she seemed to like it as she put her head on my shoulder. The song ended and everyone stared to clear out, "So do you wanna maybe come back to my place?"

She said still on my shoulder then looked up for my answer, I looked around for my brother and didn't see him anywhere, I answered with simply one word, "Absolutely."

We walked holding hands to her old 50's black ford truck, we got in and drove towards downtown. London had a nice little apartment, decorated in a total rockabilly style. I took my jacket off and put it on the couch arm next to where I sat, London sat next to me close after she made us both a drink, "So beautiful, tell me more about yourself?"

She stared to play with her hair as she was bitting her lip, I smiled, "Well what you don't know is how your making me pretty fucking wet right now."

We both laughed, "Yeah I have that effect, but,"

she leaned in close to my ear, "you have the same effect my darling."

I felt a tingle sensation run through my body coming from my now throbbing pussy, she moved her hand on my thigh and I swear I almost died! I had so many thoughts going threw my head and honestly I'd only be with other girls a few times, she moved her body even closer to mine and her soft lips touched mine in a long lingering kiss, our lips parted and I still had my eyes closed, I opened them to see London unbuttoning her pants, she finished but left them on.

We started to kiss again but our kiss turned into making out, she moved her hand between my thighs and to the outside of my pussy, she moved up to my zipper and button and began to unbutton me. We kissed hard and harder, yet she lightly pressed her tongue in my mouth and explored inside, she pulled away again then got up. She stood in front of me and pushed her pants off slowly to tease the fuck outta me, she picked them and threw them. Then she straddled me, begging to kiss my neck, I raised my body and pushed my pants past my knees then kicked them off while she worked her mouth lower. She and I pulled off my wife-beater, then she unhooked my bra and took it off, my pink nipples were already hard as fuck, but she looked up at me as she sucked on each one back and forth, I stared to moan and even thrust a little, I was getting soaked, I placed both my hands on her ass as she still sucked on my nipples making them unbelievably hard. I stared to tug on her shirt till she took it off and threw it, it was my turn to unhook her bra and I did it slowly to tease her, it came off and I pulled her body up from her ass. I stared to do what she was doing to me and kiss her neck slowly making my way down. I made it to her hard light brown left nipple and to flick it with my tongue, it grew harder. She lifted my head up for a rough kiss then pushed me down to her right, I began to do what I did to her left but I sucked on it as well. After a while she began to thrust on me, I could feel her wetness on my thighs, which was adding to mine. She got up, grabbed my hand and led me to her room, I followed her like a lost puppy.

She wrapped her arms around me, slipping her hands down my back to my ass, we made out hard, pushing our tongues into each others mouths. After our kissing she pulled off her undies then mine, I saw she shave her pussy to. Then she pushed me on to her bed hard, and straddled me over my flat stomach, her pussy was making my skin wet. She pushed my arms down as she leaned into kiss me, making me helpless. After a bit she stared her way down again but this time she passed my nipples and went further. I instinctually opened my legs for her, she lightly kissed my inner thighs, I went crazy already beginning to thrust. After a bit if that she parted my lips and licked my wet pink pussy from the bottom of my lips to my throbbing clit, stoping at my clit she started to play and suck on it just using her mouth. She began to trace my hole with her finger to make it wet, then she slowly pushed it into my tight pussy making me moan even louder. I must of cummed several times before I practically begged her to stop, and she didn't till she had my cum all over her pretty face. She crawled over me back up to my mouth and kissed me lightly, I could taste my own sweet cum on her mouth. I tried to gently turn her on her back but she turned it into a a wrestle, which I won on top, then we kissed more before she forcefully pushed my head in between her legs. I did what she did to me and kissed her inner thighs, then I parted her wet slippery lips and went straight for her throbbing clit, I put my hole mouth on her pussy and sucked the hell out of it. I didn't wait to make my fingers wet, I pushed two in as deep as I could, and I fucked her hard trying to hit her g-spot. She pushed my head in deep to her cunt, thrusting harder and harder till she climaxed several times. Finally after a while of finger fucking her, she squirted all over my face and tits, I loved it, and I'm pretty sure she did to. I came back up and laid towards her we stared to kiss lightly then fell asleep in each others arms.