The Girl Ch. 05

Story Info
A young woman discovering exhibitionism.
1.2k words
4.13
9.6k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sam_pool
sam_pool
10 Followers

Monday at work went by in a haze of boredom. The girl left at five with the usual feeling of freedom and joy. It was sunny but not a hot evening, she decided to walk the long way home, around the park instead of across the middle. And up and over the chip shop hill, but wouldn't be indulging in the chips. This route home took maybe an hour to walk, but it made her feel a little bit healthier. Walking around the park had the advantage of a well maintained path to follow and still being within the park boundaries, amongst the shrubs and ornamental gardens, as opposed to waking across the middle of the park, dodging cyclists and footballs.

Half way around she found a bench to sit on, in a gap in the bushes, looking onto the park. She took out her smartphone and uncoiled the ear phones and chose some AC/DC to rock the rest of the way home to. As she walked and listened to the music she thought again of her sexy encounter with the manageress, and what it would be like to spend the night with another woman, the soft tenderness, the gentle yielding skin.., then she thought of her boyfriend's glorious cock, and his firm body and strength, maybe she should try to combine the two and have a threesome? But she wasn't so keen on sharing him. Maybe she should open up about her bisexual feelings a bit more, she could be a part time dyke at home, and a cock mad nympho shag machine when she visited her boyfriend, she smiled and laughed at the ideas. Hard bodies and hard cock won every time.

The music finished as she got to the road, to cross for chip shop hill. It was very steep, she still had the option of walking the other, flatter way, but no, it would wake her up and make her more alive. Half way up the hill, she sure felt alive, as her legs strained and lungs tightened and made wheezing noises, nearly there though, she must push on, burn off that pizza she had on Saturday and those pints of beer yesterday. She reached the top and paused to catch her breath, she inhaled deeply, breathed in in the delicious smell of fish and chips. The girl smiled to herself for making it up the hill and strode straight past the chip shop for the descent to her flat.

When the girl entered the flat, she could hear her flat mate in the shower, but shouted "hi" anyway, and imagined a mumbled reply. She was thirsty, and made herself some green tea. While in the kitchen, she heard a few clattering's in the bathroom and imagined her flat mate dropping shampoo bottles, then she heard a mumbled voice and wondered if the flat mate was calling to her, she went to the bathroom door and was about to knock when she heard another mumbled voice, a male voice, was her flat mate shagging her boyfriend in their shower? She asked herself.

She couldn't remember if they had discussed shagging in the shower, but they had agreed to no sex in the living room. The girl found herself moving closer to the bathroom door, so she could hear more of what was going on. She could hear the water spraying, and gentle groaning and the rhythmic squeaking of wet skin against the plastic shower cubical, she put her ear up against the door to hear even more, they were going at a slow leisurely pace, she was groaning with each of his thrusts.

To the girls horror, the bathroom door moved an inch or two, if she was discovered listening, she would die of embarrassment. To her relief, neither of the shagging couple were facing her, her flat mate was bent over, hanging onto the shower controls with one hand, and the other was holding her own leg up as her boyfriend fucked her from behind, the girl loved it doggy style.

She had a fantastic view of the pairs' interlocking organs. Her flat mate had a lovely smooth hairless box, which reminded the girl to have a shave down there. His cock wasn't huge, but looked thick and purposeful, and also quite hairless. The girl had never seen other people fucking in the flesh, she sometimes looked at porn on the internet, but this was amazing.

She prayed that neither would look in her direction, but judging by the sounds they were making, they were far too occupied. His thrusts were getting slightly quicker, and her flat mate was thrusting back at him, forcing his cock as deep as it would go. His muscular arse cheeks clenched tighter with his thrusts, was he going to come? The girl's hand had found its way to her crotch as if it had a mind of its own. His cock looked as if it was swelling up, until it started to twitch as he was coming, and his whole body followed in the uncontrollable spasms of orgasm.

Beautiful, thought the girl, as she backed away, and made her way to her bedroom, she stripped quickly and bent over her bed, with her arse in the air, and spread her legs, she fingered herself from behind with one hand, imagining being shagged doggy, and rubbed her wet clit from below with the other, she briefly wondered if it was possible to wear her clit out with all the wanking she'd been doing lately, but her mind quickly pictured the scene in the bathroom, his cock entering her flat mates puffed up quim, over and over, until she felt her own muscles tighten, and spasm, just as she'd seen his. She came and sank to the floor, still with a finger on her clit, extracting every last twitch of orgasmic pleasure.

The girl didn't venture out of her room for an hour or so, she replayed the bathroom scene over and over in her mind, and fiddled endlessly with herself. She couldn't come again! She usually had no problem coming a second time. Maybe she had worn out her clit. But eventually with the help of her rabbit, she came a shuddering orgasm again.

After she had laid on her bed for ten minutes and her legs started working again, she thought of food and threw on her bath robe and headed for the kitchen. Toast and tea in hand she entered the living room, her flat mate and boyfriend who were curled up together on the sofa, greeted her and said they hadn't realized that she was home until they'd heard her in the kitchen. The girl felt her face redden slightly as she spoke to them and pictured them fucking in the bathroom, but soon found it rather funny as well as red hot sexy.

She sat in the big arm chair with her legs curled beneath her, she was probably showing a bit too much leg, but after what she'd seen tonight, she didn't really care. It was a thrill catching the others' eyes flickering down to her thighs now and then. And being knickerless in their company was giving her ideas.

sam_pool
sam_pool
10 Followers