The Girl for Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He leaned his head back, smiling with pleasure and I watched his hips move ever so slightly with my hand. I felt a powerful urge to put his dick in my mouth as I listened to the sloppy blowjob Mei Lin was giving me.

Again she stopped, but this time, she got to her feet, stepping back from the couch and leaving my member standing hard. As she began to undress, I took the opportunity to lean over and take Matt's dick into my mouth. I licked the head, teasing the hole and tasting just a hint of precum mixed in with the spit. Matt moaned in response and moved his hand to my back, caressing me and pressing me gently towards his crotch. I took the hint and swallowed him, running my tongue around his shaft as I took him deeper. We watched as Mei Lin undid her bra and discarded it, then pushed down her panties, revealing her shaved snatch. While I loved the taste of the cock throbbing in my mouth, I couldn't wait to lick her pussy juice off of it, so I got up and yielded Matt's lap to her.

She wordlessly straddled him and I rolled off onto the floor, kneeling behind her to get a better view as she reached down between her legs and aimed Matt's dick head at her pussy. I stroked myself excitedly as she teased her pussy lips with it, soaking it with her natural lubrication before impaling herself on it. She began rocking on his lap and leaned forward, bringing her pert little tits to his mouth. I listened to him sucking on them as I watched her cute little round butt moving on him. I got down lower and watched the motion in and out of her and felt an overwhelming urge to put lick everything I saw.

I jammed my face in between their legs as far as I could, craned my neck back and stuck my tongue out. I explored the area, tasting her juices. She moaned her appreciation. I moved my tongue upwards, back along her taint and up her ass crack. It occurred to me that I had only barely met this girl and here I was sticking my tongue in her ass. Somehow how she acted made me believe that this is what she wanted.

My hunch proved to be correct. "Ooooh," she cooed. "Right there," she said, turning her head just enough to let me know she was indicating as my tongue teased her asshole. I ran the tip of my tongue around the rim and then penetrated the hole, enjoying the slightly bitter taste of her ass. Matt's hands were on her hips, adding to her motions, which let me tongue fuck her butthole just by extending my tongue.

She reached behind her and touched me lightly on the head. I got to my feet somewhat disappointedly. I could have eaten her ass for hours, I thought to myself. She turned her head as much as she could and I leaned over and kissed her. "Mmm," she moaned, then broke the kiss. "Put your dick in my ass," she said, her face pure ecstasy.

I was so turned on I had to tell myself to slow down and be gentle. I positioned myself behind her, then placed one hand on her shoulder to indicate she should slow her motions. She did, and with my other hand I aimed my dick at her asshole. I let it sit against the rim briefly, letting her relax. "Do it," she begged. "Fuck my ass, please."

"Yeah, fuck that tight little ass," Matt encouraged me. His voice almost startled me a bit after his silence for the last few minutes. I pushed into her. Her ass was tight around my member, but the way she moaned and pushed back against me told me this wasn't her first rodeo. When I was fully into her, I began slowly pumping, and Matt picked up the rhythm, pumping upwards and into her with my every outward stroke.

"Oh fuck," she moaned, "oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck." She wrapped her arms around Matt's neck and let her head hang down onto his shoulder, moaning and grunting with our thrusts. "Oh fuck oh fuck that's good oh fuck oh oh oh FUCK!" Her ass tightened around me and I knew she was about to cum. I had to hold back, myself, the feeling of Matt's thrusting through the thin walls of flesh between us stimulating me in a way I had never experienced before.

"I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming," she squealed, "oh shit oh shit!" Her body went crazy, thrashing wildly between Matt and me. Her butthole spasmed, squeezing my cock over and over again.

"I'm coming, too!" Matt exclaimed. "Fuck!" I could feel his wild thrusting as he shot a load deep into her pussy and it set me off, too. I came harder than I had in a while, my cock jerking inside her, jets of hot cum pouring out.

When I felt my cock spurt out its last, I pulled out of her with a wet popping sound, leaving a sticky trail of cum in my wake. She rolled off onto the couch next to Matt, leaving his cock softening and coated with a mixture of his own cum and her juices. I flopped down next to her. We all sat there gasping for breath for a bit. Matt reached for the bottle of whiskey and took a swig from it before passing it to me.

"Definitely worth getting fired for," he said to nobody in particular.

"Already?" Mei Lin said. "I think we can make it a lot more worthwhile."

I took a swig from the bottle. "Yeah, I mean, you haven't even technically gotten either of us into bed yet."

"Come on, boys," she said, and got to her feet. She bent over and took each of our cocks in one of her hands, giving them a slight tug. We both took her meaning and got up. Matt led us to his bedroom. Mei Lin sprang to the unmade bed and lay down on it face up. "Well, who's up first?" She spread her legs for us and proceeded to begin rubbing her pussy lips.

Matt and I looked at each other. Neither of our cocks were hard again yet. We each climbed onto the bed. I got on my belly between Mei Lin's legs, and Matt got on his knees near her head, offering her his dick, still wet with her juices. As expected, she took it in one hand and fed it to herself. I was definitely beginning to like this girl. I pushed her hand out of the way and replaced it with my tongue. Her pussy was delicious, and still full of Matt's cum. I slurped up the warm gooey mess and savored the salty taste, then licked up and down her lips a few times before settling on her clit, sucking and teasing it. She responded by humping my face as Matt humped hers.

From between her legs I watched them, her hand working his shaft and his head popping in and out of her mouth. As he fucked her face, she held her tongue out, toying with his thrusting cock. I used one hand to steady myself, and with the other, I unthinkingly reached down to my dick and started stroking. I sped up the pace of my tongue, flicking her clit rapidly, and her hips moved faster and faster to keep up. She kept stroking Matt's cock with her hand but let it out of her mouth to scream, "Oh god oh god yes I'm cumming!" I was glad that all the time Phoebe had spent teaching me to lick her to orgasm in no time was paying off with another girl. Mei Lin's hips bucked like crazy, but I kept my mouth solidly locked onto her clit the whole time.

When she finished, I got up on my knees, coming around the opposite side as Matt and bringing my now fully hard cock to her face. She turned her face toward me and smiled, then grabbed my dick with her free hand and began stoking it in time with her other hand. She stuck out her tongue and flicked the head a few times, smiling as she did so, then pulled both of our cocks toward her. "Come here," she said devilishly. She brought our two cocks together over her mouth and held them side by side. "Mmm, that's so hot," she said to nobody in particular before licking up and down my shaft sloppily then briefly sucking on it.

Matt's cock was already wet, so when she brought my dick back beside Matt's, they easily slipped around each other in her hands. She wrapped both her hands around our cocks and jerked them back and forth in front of her face, letting them twirl around each other freely in her hands. It felt amazing, Matt's throbbing cock rubbing along mine. I had the urge to coat his member with a load of cum right there, but I held back. Matt leaned over and kissed me, wrapping his arms around me as she continued toying with us.

"Fuck, that's hot," she said. "Somebody put a cock inside me, now." Her voice was hungry and hard. I volunteered by pulling away from her hands and moving back to between her legs. I grabbed my cock and rubbed it along her slit as she watched intently, teasing Matt's cock with her tongue. His eyes were locked onto what I was doing. "Don't tease me anymore," she begged, "just fuck me already."

I didn't have to be told twice, and I jammed the full length of my dick into her in one motion. She grunted happily at the sudden sensation. Her pussy was hot and wet and I could still feel some of Matt's cum slopping out of her as I thrust. I moved in and out of her roughly, the idea of fucking the same hole that I had just watched him fuck turning me on even more. Suddenly Matt got off the bed and went over to his desk. I ignored him, focusing on the pussy that was squeezing me tight.

He came up behind me and put his hand on my shoulder. I turned my head to see he was holding a bottle of lube as if offering it to me. I just nodded in silent agreement. I heard him squirt some lube into his hand behind me and then felt his fingers in my ass crack. They urgently explored, finding my hole quickly and spreading it as they penetrated me.

I wrapped my arms under Mei Lin's thighs and pushed them towards her face, bending her up in the middle so that I was now pounding her pussy almost vertically. "Uh, uh, uh," her cute moaning came with every inward thrust. My ass now more readily exposed, I felt Matt's fingers fall away to be replaced by something bigger and hotter. His cock head was now against my asshole, teasing it when I thrusted into Mei Lin.

"Do it," I said simply, slowing to a halt to let him get in easier. I felt the now familiar pressure of a cock head against my butthole and tried to relax. Before long, he was inside me and had begun thrusting, pushing deeper with each stroke. Once he was in, I took up thrusting into Mei Lin again, matching his speed so that we thrust into her with the force of two men at once.

"Oh fuck," she said, "Oh god that's hot." She brought her fingers to her clit and rubbed it wildly as we thrust into her. Her pussy held me tight and I knew between that and the building pleasure in my guts that I wouldn't last long.

"Fuck me fuck me fuck me," Mei Lin had begun to squeal, her fingers a blur on her clit. "Fuck me fuck me fuck me oh my god oh fuck I'm coming I'm coming! Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck!" Her little twat went crazy, milking my dick as her little body shook with orgasm. I let myself go, feeling a flood of cum empty from my balls up through my shaft and finally out into her quivering snatch. As I came, my asshole twitched, clamping down on the fat cock inside it.

"Oh shit! Oh fuck!" Matt yelled from behind me, digging his hands into my shoulders. I felt a hot burst of sticky liquid in my ass, and then another and another. "Fuck," he said again as it ended, catching his breath. He pulled his cock out of my ass, which suddenly felt empty, and I felt a stream of cum drip down my taint to my balls. I pulled out of Mei Lin and let her legs fall back to the bed. Matt flopped down next to Mei Lin and kissed her, and I collapsed on top, joining their kiss. We all passed out in that hot, cummy pile.

***

I woke to a dark bedroom and the faint ringing of my phone. I looked over at the other two bodies tangled up in the bed with me. It was hard to see in the faint light, but they seemed to be fast asleep, so I disengaged myself and rolled off the bed. I went out to the other room and found where I had thrown my jeans earlier. I dug the phone out of the pocket. It was Nadia calling.

"Hey?" I whispered into the phone in the darkness.

"Hey there faggot. Where are you?" she sounded drunk.

I considered my answer for a moment. "At a friend's," I said. "You sound drunk. What's up?"

"I'm what's up," she replied. "And this is a booty call, so get your booty back here."

"Back where?" I asked, balancing the phone between my face and shoulder as I pulled on my pants in the dark. "Are you at my apartment?"

"Yeah," she said, "but your boyfriend isn't here, so you'll have to do."

"Uh-huh," I said. Her casual insults didn't bother me but it was odd that Brad wasn't there. I guess he had found another girl tonight.

"Well," she said, impatiently, "are you gonna get back here and suck my dick or do I need to find a new bitch?"

"Yeah, yeah," I said, "I'll be there in a few minutes." I hung up.

"Going somewhere?" Mei Lin had appeared behind me. She was still completely naked.

"Of course not, but duty calls," I replied. "Sorry if I woke you up."

"I don't mind being woken up," she said. "I was just hoping you'd do it a more pleasant way...Who was that?"

"A friend," I replied, "A drunk one. I've gotta go let her in to my place."

"Ohhhh," she said, "that type of friend, huh? Wouldn't you rather stick around here?" She put a finger to her mouth.

"Yeah, something like that type of friend, anyway," I said. "You'd like her, I think. Maybe I can introduce you to her. Matt, too."

"Ah-ha," she said, "I think I'd like that..."

"Yeah, let Matt know I had a good time when he wakes up, yeah? I don't know about either of you but I definitely would like to drink together again."

"Sure thing," she said cutely. "Just give me your number. I think I might have some friends you'd like, too, actually..."

I liked how that sounded. I gave her my number, a kiss on the cheek and a slap on the ass before I headed off in the dark, jogging the few blocks to my apartment. I found Nadia leaning in the doorway. "About time," she said. "I'm getting blue balls here." Her words were slow and uneven, as if her tongue couldn't be bothered to form the sounds.

"Uh-huh," replied, unlocking the door. She followed me into the dark apartment and closed the door behind me. I hit the light switch and she grabbed me from behind, drawing me into her arms and turning me around to face her in one motion, then kissed me sloppily on the lips. Her tongue flopped around my mouth haphazardly and her mouth tasted like pure alcohol. I pushed her back a step, breaking the kiss. "How much did you drink tonight?" I asked.

Her face was a mixture of disappointment and desire. "If you're worried I'm going to cry rape tomorrow, little boy, don't worry. You can't rape the willing." She wobbled unsteadily as she moved to the couch and sat down.

"Yeah, yeah," I said, "I'm more concerned you're going to throw up on my dick. How about we get some food in you and then see how you're feeling?"

She pouted but didn't disagree. I went to the kitchen and started fixing breakfast. Her voice came from the other room, "Where's your little boyfriend, anyway? If you won't suck my dick, maybe he will."

"No idea," I called back. Leaving the food on the stove, I went to check Brad's room. It was empty and the lights were off. "I haven't seem him for a while. Maybe he found a better lay, huh?"

"I doubt it," Nadia wobbled into the kitchen and took a seat at the table.

The food was ready, so I set a plate down before her. "Actually I haven't heard from Phoebe in a while, either," I said.

"Phoebe is your little side piece?" she said, picking up her fork and starting to eat.

"Yeah, well, she was. More like main piece now, if you can call it that." I watched her eat.

"Well, she's a slut, so she's probably off getting dick somewhere." Her expression was difficult to read. I hadn't actually considered that Phoebe would be with someone else, but I couldn't really begrudge her if she were. "And what about you? You also off with a side piece tonight?"

I considered my answer briefly. "Something like that," I said. She didn't say anything, just stared at me with that impossible-to-read expression on her face. "Actually a couple of them, I guess," I admitted.

"Sounds fun," she said between bites.

I decided to just tell her about it. She listened intently as I described fucking Mei Lin and Matt, not interrupting, just finishing her food. When I was done, she simply said, "You better not be all fucked out." I just looked at her in response, trying to gauge her reaction. "Because you're making my dick hard."

"I'm a little surprised you can get it up with how drunk you are," I teased her gently. Taking her empty plate from her and putting it in the sink, I said, "If that story really worked that well, get in bed and we'll see about this 'booty call'." She gave me another drunk look, but didn't say anything and went off to my room. I washed the dishes and then followed her.

As I expected, I found her lying on the bed, eyes closed. "Nadia," I whispered. No response. "Nadia," a little louder this time. Still no response. I walked closer and checked to make sure she was just dead drunk and not actually dead. Indeed, she was off in dreamland, so I went to the bathroom and cleaned myself up, then stripped down and crawled into bed with her.

She had removed her shoes, but she was sleeping in her dress, arms and legs splayed awkwardly. "Nadia," I tried again, this time inches from her face. "I'm going to suck your cock if that's ok." Still no response. "I'll take that as a yes."

I crept down to her legs and gently straightened them out, then pulled her skirt up to reveal a pair of black panties with an obvious bulge. I pulled them down, releasing her monster cock, which flopped between her legs. She stirred slightly but didn't wake, so I started, licking her tentatively. I wondered how far I could get before she woke up, and anyway her cock was so delicious. I took it in hand and stroked her. I kissed along the shaft as I did so, feeling it stiffen in my hand. Finally I took the head into my mouth. I twirled my tongue around it, eliciting a soft moan from her.

I lay on my belly, supporting my weight with my elbows. One hand stroked up and down her shaft slowly while the other toyed with her balls. Her cock throbbed in my mouth. She moved her hips in response to my actions but seemed to be completely out of it. I teased her dick hole with my tongue and then released her. "How's that feel?" I asked. She didn't say anything, so I just went back to work. I was completely in love with this fat black cock, and I kept imagining what it would feel like to have it inside me again. But first, time for a taste of that delicious cum, I thought. I bobbed up and down on her cock, taking in as much as I possibly could while I furiously jerked her with one hand. With the other hand, I felt her balls twitching and I knew she was ready. I swallowed her one more time, taking her deep into my throat, and then got what I wanted. Her cock exploded in my mouth, thick hot jets of cum shooting into my throat. I gagged but forced myself to keep her inside, letting the sticky white cum drip out of my mouth. It kept coming and coming, load after load, her cock jerking with every shot.

Finally, the flood of cum subsided. She must really have been backed up, I thought. Somehow she remained asleep the whole time. I slurped up what I could from her cock and licked up what had dripped down to her balls, then swallowed it all. Despite my best efforts, some of the cum had dripped down to the sheets below her, leaving her sleeping in a sticky mess. Oh, well, I surmised, she had gotten what she wanted. I crawled up next to her, leaving a sticky kiss on her cheek, and joined her in sleep.

***

Sunlight through the blinds woke me a few hours later. Nadia had shifted little during the night, the cum stuck on her and the sheets now visible. I decided to let her sleep a bit longer and got up to take a shower. I made sure to clean every nook and cranny in preparation for the day.

"Oh fuck," Nadia moaned as I entered the room, still naked and drying off from the shower. "My head..."

"Yeah, that'll happen," I said, smiling. Hangovers were far funnier from the outside, I decided. "You might want to take a shower," I suggested. "Sometimes that makes me feel better. And I'll make some coffee while you do."