The Girl for Me Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, god, no," she said, "don't be sorry. It's way better. I would be so nervous for a real date. It's way better to just go straight to your apartment."

"Straight there...?" I asked, giving her a look.

"Well, I mean, hey, look, that's not what I mean, alright. It's not like our date would definitely result in me at your place or anything," she giggled nervously.

"But probably, you're saying. Probably it would. You're right, much better to just skip all the foreplay..." I teased her.

"Hey, I didn't say anything about foreplay!" She touched my arm as we walked. "Wow, I could use that drink you mentioned."

"Coming right up," I replied as we reached my apartment. I unlocked and opened the door and gestured for her to enter.

"Hey, man," Brad said from the couch. He sat wearing only a towel wrapped around his waist, showing off the muscular upper body of an athlete. His short blonde hair was still wet from the shower he had obviously just finished, and he was drinking a beer from the can as he lounged.

"Hey," I said. "you're going to lose those abs you love showing off if you keep up your beer diet."

He raised the can in response, "Exercise, my man, day and night." I caught a little wink from him on the word "night."

"Brad, this is Carmen, Carmen, meet Brad," I introduced them. Carmen made a nervous movement like a half-curtsy. "So about that drink," I said to her.

"Plenty of beer in the fridge," Brad said, getting up. He held the towel tightly, insuring that it would stay in place.

"Oh, don't get up for me," Carmen said, seeming a little flustered. "I don't want to drink up all your beer."

"Nah, don't worry," Brad replied. "It's real cheap shit, anyway."

"Sorry about that," I added. "When Phoebe gets here, we'll go pick up some liquor that's more appropriate to a lady of such refined tastes."

Carmen sat on the couch next to where Brad had just vacated his seat. "Does that mean that this Phoebe is such a lady? I'm more of a drink-whatever's-offered kind of girl," she said. I sat next to her as Brad went into the kitchen.

"Oh, I don't know if I'd call her a lady..." I joked. "Anyway, I guess you two have never met. I think you'll get along, though."

"You're roommates hot, by the way," she whispered to me as he reentered the room with an unopened can of beer.

"Remember who invited you, now," I whispered back, although I had to agree with her. I wondered silently how she would feel about what Brad and I did together. Lots of girls seemed weird about that stuff, which always struck me as weird because I'd never known a straight guy who would be anything but happy to watch two girls go at it. I dismissed the thought as she thanked him and popped open the beer.

"I'd better get dressed," he said.

"Oh, don't go to any trouble on my account," she replied to him while watching me.

"Ha," he laughed loudly and headed off to his room to change. Just then Phoebe walked in the front door, not bothering to knock. She glanced at the two of us on the couch.

"Hey, Will," she said, then focused her gaze on Carmen, "And you are...the coffee shop girl, yeah?"

Carmen got to her feet and set down her beer, then extended a friendly handshake. "Carmen," she said, "and yeah, I think I've seen you around the shop. Phoebe, right?"

Phoebe ignored her extended hand. "Yep," she said, "nice to meet you, coffee wench. So will invited you to join our little soiree tonight?"

Carmen seemed nonplussed and sat back down. "Yeah, although I'm not sure what exactly this 'soiree' is. Oh, I'm sorry, can I get you a beer?"

"Thanks," Phoebe replied, taking a seat on the other side of me, leaving me sandwiched happily between two beautiful girls, "but no thanks. I don't drink these boys' horse piss beer. I'm going to pick up some vodka with Brad. Where is he, anyway?" she looked at me.

"Oh, he's just getting dressed," Carmen answered cheerily for me.

"Well, that's a shame," Phoebe smiled devilishly. "And what's your poison, so you don't have to keep pretending to enjoy that garbage beer."

"Oh, no, really, I'm fine," Carmen replied.

"Look, I'm buying you a proper drink," I told her, "so what do you usually drink?"

"Well," she said, "I guess rum, but when I do, I tend to get a little...crazy..." she inhaled loudly.

"Then we are definitely getting you some rum," Phoebe answered. Brad appeared again, now in his casual uniform, a polo and khaki shorts. Such a college bro, I thought to myself, but that cock...

"Ready to go?" Phoebe asked him, snapping me out of my reverie.

"Yup," he replied in his usual bro-y way.

I pulled some bills from my wallet and handed them to him. "Pick up some good rum for Carmen and some bad whiskey for me, yeah?"

"Only the worst," he added, clapping me on the back as he took the money. He led Phoebe out by the hand to go to the nearby liquor store. I noticed Carmen watching them intently on the way out.

"So, those two...?" her question to me trailed off.

"It's...well, complicated," was all I could reply.

"I kind of thought you and that Phoebe girl were..." she began, "but anyway."

"Yeah, anyway," I said. "Anyway, yeah, I guess me and her...sorry if..."

"Look, no problem," she said, putting her hand on my thigh as if to emphasize the point. "You just got out of one relationship, right? And it's a group thing, not a date, right? And anyway it's college."

I think I was falling in love with this girl. "Right, college," I repeated. "You're very cool coffee wench."

"Uh-huh," she said. "I am very cool." She leaned over and kissed me, then pulled away. "Sorry, was that ok?"

"Don't apologize," I said. "It was very cool." I pulled her towards me and kissed her deeply. I could feel her body grow warmer in my arms as our tongues cautiously explored each others' mouths.

She broke the kiss again. "You have no idea how long I've been wanting to do that," she said. "I guess they call this stuff liquid courage for a reason."

"That they do," I said. I pulled her towards me again and this time lay back on the couch, pulling her on top of me as we made out. I ran my hand through her hair and down her neck as her hands ran along my sides. Our kissing grew more relaxed and I held her tightly.

"You're so hot," she said, finally breaking our extended kissing session which had lasted more than a few minutes.

"As hot as Brad," I joked from underneath her small body.

"Well, I don't know about that..." she smiled back at me.

"Play your cards right and you might end up kissing him tonight," I said. I kept the tone of a joke but in the back of my mind this was just legitimate advice.

Speak of the devil, as they say, and he appears. Just then Brad and Phoebe opened the door and came in, Brad carrying a brown bag which clanked with the sound of glass bottles in one arm. Carmen scrambled to get off me.

"Oh, don't get up on my account..." Phoebe joked, taking a seat in a chair adjacent to the couch. Brad went to the kitchen to deal with the alcohol.

"Sorry," Carmen said, wiping her lips with her hand. "I guess we lost track of time."

"Don't apologize," Phoebe said, a slight smile playing on her lips. "I know how Will here can be..." I enjoyed her ambiguity. "Brad, what's taking so long?" she called into the kitchen, "Let's get fucked up, already."

He reappeared, balancing three glasses in his hands. "A girly vodka drink, a bottom shelf scotch on the rocks, and I didn't know what else to do, so rum and nothing else," he offered us the drinks. We each took the appropriate one.

"That's perfect," Carmen added. "I like it neat."

"This girl sounds like a keeper," Phoebe said after taking a drink of her vodka and some kind of red juice, adding a sharp "better not fuck around on her." Carmen blushed just enough to notice.

We all talked casually for a while after that, basically getting Carmen acquainted with the others and them with her. There was talk of majors and hometowns and so on, how Brad and I had become friends and when we started renting together, etc., etc. I made sure not to mention when we started fucking, and tried to keep the conversation away from such subjects as best I could with Phoebe there, getting drunker by the minute. As the evening wore on, the alcohol flowed. Before too long, Phoebe noticed Carmen's bottle of rum was only about half full.

"You should finish the rest of that," Phoebe remarked, pointing to the bottle. "We could use the bottle."

"Oh, no," she replied, "if I have much more..." Her response trailed off into what I would describe as a drunken giggle. "Anyway, what do you need it for? You aren't thinking of playing spin the bottle, are you?" She stuck her tongue out to tease Phoebe.

"Maybe I was," Phoebe straightened up in her chair. "But maybe we don't need the bottle at all." She got up from her chair and walked slowly over to the couch, drink still in her hand, and came to a stop just in front of Carmen. She took a sip as she looked down at the smaller girl in front of her. I mean, you didn't need one earlier with Will."

Carmen positively blushed this time and looked sideways at me, then back to Phoebe, whose eyes were still locked onto her own. "Well, wouldn't you..." she began cautiously but gained confidence. I mean, he's super fucking hot."

"Wouldn't I?" Phoebe replied, enunciating every syllable carefully, "Of course I would. But the question is, what would you do if you drank enough of that rum, coffee wench?" She tilted her head slightly as if inspecting Carmen's reaction.

"Oh," Carmen replied, "there are lots of things I would do. Any fun suggestions? Casual performative lesbianism, maybe?" She smiled big. I very much liked somewhat drunk Carmen.

Phoebe finished her drink, throwing her head back and pouring it down her throat, then placed the glass casually aside. She offered a hand to Carmen. "Sounds wonderful," she said. Carmen took her hand and Phoebe pulled the girl to her feet and into her arms in one fluid motion. They started making out, a passionate kiss that became sloppier as it continued.

I felt my dick starting to grow harder in my pants, and I noticed Brad, who had been lounging on the floor lean himself up against the couch to get a better view. Carmen broke the kiss. "Enjoying the show, boys?" she asked, her eyes still locked onto Phoebe in front of her.

"Oh, yeah," said Brad.

"Encore," I said and finished my own drink. I had a feeling this was just the opening act.

"I know what these boys would like to see," Phoebe said. She pulled back enough to grab the bottom of her shirt and pull it up over her head, revealing a white bra cupping her sizable breasts. She bit her lip seductively and wiggled her chest a bit in front of Carmen. Carmen seemed pleased and reached around Phoebe, quickly unlatching the bra and letting it fall to the floor between them. Phoebe's pink nipples were standing out, and with Carmen being somewhat shorter, practically in the other girl's face.

Carmen bet down slightly and took Phoebe's left nipple into her mouth. I watched as she toyed with it while Phoebe ran her hands through the smaller girl's dark hair. She gently urged the girl to her other breast. Carmen's hand came up and took her mouth's former place. Phoebe threw her head back and moaned loudly, then turned to look at Brad. "You like that?" she practically challenged him with her eyebrows.

He seemed to pick up on some invisible signal from her because he undid his jeans and pushed them and his boxers down, revealing his already hardening cock. He took it into one hand and began slowly stroking it. My eyes flicked from him back to the girls. "Oh my god..." Carmen began, her eyes growing big as she stared at Brad in amazement.

"Brad's just showing us his appreciation," Phoebe said, placing her hand on Carmen's jaw and pulling the other girl's face back to her own. "Now let's give him something he'll really appreciate. She kissed Carmen deeply again and their arms once again wrapped around each other, their hands exploring each others' bodies. Phoebe's quickly found their way up under Carmen's top and worked it upwards. Carmen raised her arms, allowing the top to slide over her head easily. Phoebe tossed it to the side and quickly moved to remove Carmen's bra, which she also discarded across the room.

Carmen's tits were smaller, but wonderfully pert, her small nipples darker than Phoebe's and also clearly standing out fully. Phoebe's hands moved quickly, massaging the smaller girl's breasts, her fingers circling the hard little nipples. "How do you like that, boys?" Phoebe said, never taking her eyes off her partner.

Instead of a verbal reply, I merely followed Brad's lead, pulling my pants down and whipping out my cock. It was warm in my hand and already mostly hard. I really wished Brad would come sit next to me so we could jerk each other, but considering that I didn't know how Carmen would react, I thought it best that he stayed where he was. While I was thinking this, I noticed her take a break from enjoying Phoebe's ministrations to look over at me, her eyes hungry. She quickly turned her head back to Phoebe. "Maybe we should take this show to a bedroom..."

"Nah," Phoebe replied. Her hands dropped to Carmen's jeans. "I think here is perfect." Her fingers undid the jeans with practiced ease and she violently jerked them down, dragging Carmen's white panties down along with them. The sudden motion seemed to surprise the smaller girl, leaving her standing naked and stiff as a board in front of all of us. Before she could properly react, Phoebe's hand was between her legs. "Yeah," she continued, "this is just the right spot."

I couldn't see clearly what Phoebe's fingers were doing, but I could guess from Carmen's reaction. She moved in little fits of pleasure, her own hands only able to lightly explore Phoebe's body as she shivered. She quieted her own gasps by kissing Phoebe softly on the neck and chest. When she was able to momentarily compose herself, she managed to step out of the garments around her ankles, leaving her totally naked except a pair of socks.

Phoebe suddenly pulled her hand away and brought her fingers to her lips, flicking her tongue out to taste them. "Very nice," she commented to herself. "Now it's time for the main event. She placed her hands on Carmen's shoulders and pushed gently, guiding the smaller girl to the floor. Carmen's face was a mixture of eagerness and nervousness. She lay back on the floor, seemingly unsure of what was coming next. Phoebe knelt down and gently pushed Carmen's legs apart. Wordlessly she bent down and buried her face in the smaller girl's cunt.

From my point of view, I was only able to catch a glimpse of Carmen's pussy, decorated above with a neat, thin strip of dark pubic hair, before it was completely obscured by Phoebe's face. Carmen squirmed, her hands running wildly over her own body and the top of Phoebe's head. One hand of Phoebe's rested on Carmen's thigh, while the other had disappeared between her own legs. She suddenly raised her head slightly, just enough to free her mouth momentarily. A thin strand of liquid dripped from her lips as she spoke, "A little help, Brad?"

He got up, stepping out of his pants as he went, then got behind Phoebe and pulled her jeans off, revealing that she had not been wearing anything under them, and discarded them. He started rubbing her ass.

"Ah, ah," she said, "no touching the performers." Disappointed, Brad contented himself to watching and removed his shirt. For good measure, I removed mine, too, leaving us all naked save two pairs of socks on the girls. Brad dutifully removed these as well.

Carmen was already well into a state of ecstasy when her eyes rolled over to look at me and her tongue darted around her lips hungrily. "Looking to take a more active role in the performance, I see," Phoebe said, bringing herself back up to her knees. "Good. It's time for the...climax..." She got up, turned around, and straddled Carmen's face, then got back down on her knees, bringing them into a 69 position. Brad moved closer, bringing himself between Carmen's legs. I followed suit, positioning myself behind Phoebe's beautiful round ass. Carmen's eyes met mine from below. The bottom of her face was obscured, but her eyes stayed locked on mine as she began hungrily eating Phoebe's pussy.

I wanted to jam my cock into Phoebe's glistening wet cunt right there, but I contented myself with the show, jerking slowly to enjoy the sweet pressure building in my balls. I could see Brad was doing the same across from me. Phoebe's hips almost immediately started moving and very quickly increased their pace. Soon she was humping Carmen's face. She threw her head back, "Oh fuck!" she shouted, her eyes closed and her face straining with pleasure, "Oh fuck, I'm going to cum, you little bitch! Make me cum, bitch!" While she was yelling out in ecstasy, her arm was moving wildly, so I knew even from my vantage point behind her that she must have been furiously fingering Carmen's clit.

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck!" Phoebe called out again, her body spasming with orgasm. Just then Carmen screamed something unintelligible into Phoebe's pussy as she also reached climax. Her eyes were all I could see, but they were now squinting tight, no doubt in response to a wild orgasm on Phoebe's fingers.

Phoebe's head fell back down between Carmen's legs as her shaking subsided and they lay there for a minute like that before she rolled off and onto her back on the floor. Carmen now lay completely exposed before me, her legs spread wide opposite from me, licking her lips. Her eyes were back on me again and she took the hand I offered her as I moved to her side to better help her up. My other hand was still wrapped around my now almost painfully hard member. As she got to her feet, she said, "How did you like the show?"

"Almost as much as she did, I think," I replied, indicating Phoebe with a slight nod.

"I doubt that," Phoebe gasped out in reply, propping herself up on her elbows. "Now maybe the second act is better suited to a bedroom." We chose mine silently, as I lead Carmen there by the hand, Phoebe and Brad trailing behind. When we got to the bedroom, I practically threw Carmen onto the bed. She fell back onto it, legs splayed out. She propped herself up on her elbows and beckoned me to her with a finger. Phoebe placed a hand on my shoulder. "You think it's time for some audience participation?" she teased.

"Show's over," I replied, climbing on top of a smiling Carmen. She drew my face towards hers with her hands as I took my position between her legs and kissed me deeply. My cock pressed up against her soaking wet cunt lips and I broke the kiss long enough to look into her eyes for permission. She silently nodded to me and I thrust in gently, plunging the head of my dick into her tight hot pussy. Her body jerked at the sudden intrusion, and her smile grew even bigger before she pulled me in for another hot kiss.

"On the bed, Brad," Phoebe commanded. "I need a good seat to watch this." He got on the bed near us and lay on his back. Both Carmen's and my eyes flicked to him, fixated on the long hard cock which he supported with one hand, standing it straight up from his body. As I began working my dick slowly but surely into Carmen's tight hole, Phoebe climbed atop Brad, squatting down on him in a reverse cowgirl position so that she faced us, and thrust herself down onto Brad's big cock. She worked it in like a pro, gently rubbing her clit as she did so. "Mmm," she moaned as she slid further down onto his erect rod, "how's that fat cock feel in your little cunt?" Her eyes were locked onto Carmen's.

"Oh my god... ungh..." she replied from under me, "it's so...ungh...big. Oh, my god, Will, fill me up..." I kissed her neck and pushed all the way into her, eliciting another gasp. "Oh my...fff...oh my god, it's so fucking thick, Will." Just hearing her was making my cock throb even harder.