The Girl for Me Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No problem," Phoebe answered. "I'll keep it warm for you. Just come over any time and I'll let you eat it out of my pussy."

I suddenly couldn't believe this was my life.

***

Phoebe mostly moved herself in over the course of the week. I opted not to bother her with the details of Brad's encounter with Megan and he seemed to do the same. Other than some quality time spent with Carmen, not much of note happened besides Phoebe's move. The thought of how quickly she had done this perhaps being salt in the wound for Megan crossed my mind, but she remained completely out of touch and such considerations were beginning to fade by the time the weekend rolled around.

Friday was the easiest day of the week for me (I had chosen my schedule carefully), so when I finally rolled out of bed that morning, I found the house already empty, Brad probably still at practice and Phoebe presumably in some class, and me with plenty of free time. I decided I would go for a walk, something I suddenly realized I hadn't done in a while. Walks had always been helpful in clearing my head and though I wasn't really having any direct problems at the time, I thought it might give me some idea about Megan.

I just sort of wandered aimlessly around near the apartments, not wanting to go up to campus yet and be swallowed up in that, feeling like I should study or something. My thoughts drifted as aimlessly as I did, which was a pleasant surprise for me, as was the voice calling out my name.

"Yo, Will!" The voice snapped me out of my daydreams and I looked around for its source. Finally I found Matt, his shirtless upper body hanging from the window of his apartment. I hadn't noticed that I had walked there.

"Yo!" I called back. He gestured for me to come over and so I did as he disappeared into the second story window, only to reemerge at the door on the first clad in just a pair of jeans.

"What's up, man?" he said in his usual relaxed way. I pondered for a moment how he always seemed to have the perfect five o'clock shadow. His hair was mussed up in a way that for most people meant they had just gotten up, but for him I wouldn't make the assumption.

"Not a whole lot," I replied as he gestured for me to come in. After I entered he closed the door on the apartment, still as messy as it had been the last time I was here. "Just taking a walk."

"Clearing your head?" he asked, sitting down on a chair and offering the couch, with a hand movement. "Good a place as any to do that."

"Not actually a whole lot on my mind," I said. "We don't all have equations running through our heads all the time."

He scoffed. "Nah, today's a day off for me. Thus the apparel." He leaned back in the chair. "Want some coffee or something?" he offered.

"Nah, I'm good on that front," I replied. "How's that Mei Lin? I saw her the other day..." My mind drifted back to that conversation and I thought I might have made a mistake bringing it up at all.

"Oh, yeah," he laughed, "she's, uh, good..." A cute smile played on his lips. "But, you know, unfortunately busy at the moment. I'm surprised you're not, actually."

"Why's that? Do I really seem like a big nerd?" I said, placing my hands back behind my head. "Nah, Fridays are mostly weekend prep for me."

"Yeah, I feel ya," he said, still smiling. "Like I said, too bad Mei Lin's not around, she'd give us both something to do."

I smiled at the thought. "Yeah, but I'm sure we can find something to kill the time..."

"Uh-huh," he replied. He paused a minute, looking at me and then looked to the tv. "How much 'prep time' do you have today, anyway?"

"Free till the afternoon," I said, adding "just one class, but I was thinking about skipping anyway if something better came up..."

"Alright, sure," he said, seemingly amused, then picked up the remote that had been sitting on the arm of the chair and flipped on the tv, bringing up a scene that appeared to be hardcore internet porn somehow piped into the tv. I was just about to start watching this movie where I left off. You, uh, haven't really missed any important plot points." He smiled at me.

The tv showed a petite asian girl surrounded by cocks. She was riding one and the others were jockeying for position around her while she alternated between sucking another two.

"Oh, yeah, I think I can figure it out," I said, chuckling. "So, uh, asian girls, huh?"

"I think it's that Mei Lin," he said without taking his eyes off the screen. "She's getting to me or something."

"Yeah, she really is something else," I commented, shifting down in the couch a bit. "And the group thing is her influence, too, then?" I looked from the screen to him.

He turned his head to meet my gaze, "Nah, that was probably a more latent thing." He turned back to the screen, adding, "She probably brings it out in me, though. Feel free to get comfortable." With that, he undid his jeans and slid them down a few inches, then freed his cock with his hand. It looked to be pretty hard already.

"I know what you mean," I said, following his lead by lowering my own jeans to my ankles. "Lately it's all I've been doing. Not that I'm complaining of course."

He began stroking his cock and then turned to look at me again. "Oh, yeah?" he seemed intrigued, "who with?"

"Well, that Phoebe girl you might have seen me with before, and my roommate Brad, who you probably don't know." He gave an approving nod. "And now this girl Carmen. Maybe you've seen her working at the coffee shop on campus."

"Oh, yeah," he said, "comathematicians are machines for turning cotheorems into ffee, as the saying goes."

"I assume that's some kind of joke I am never going to be smart enough to get," I said. I could see how Mei Lin was attracted to Matt's brain, but I was much more interested in the cock he was stroking at the moment.

"Ha, nah, you're a smart guy," he said. "You must have some kind of intelligence to get that kind of situation hooked up."

I had to admit that things seemed to have fallen into place for me.

He turned his attention back to the screen and we both kept up our slow stroking. On screen, the participants had been changing positions, the interchangeable men whose faces largely weren't even shown taking turns on each of the small girl's holes. Just then a black man with a rather large cock positioned himself behind the girl as she rode another man and inserted himself seemingly effortlessly into her ass.

"So, you ever fuck a black guy?" I asked Matt, intrigued by the action on screen too much to look at him.

"Nah," he said, "but not for lack of wanting. Just never really had the opportunity, you know?" He paused a minute, seemingly enjoying himself, then said, "You?"

"Nah," I replied, "I'm new to this fucking other guys stuff, remember? Although I did fuck a trans girl who was black..."

He chuckled to himself. "She was black? What happened, did you somehow fuck her white or something?"

"Ha ha," I said, feeling the tingling in my balls increase as I toyed with my shaft, squeezing and releasing it alternately. "I'm not that good. She's still black, last I checked. Although, I haven't seen her in a while..."

"Too bad," he replied, still watching the screen as the girl screamed out another orgasm with two dicks pounding in and out of her simultaneously, "she sounds like my kind of girl. You know, Mei Lin's mentioned something about being with trans girls and, yeah, sounds great."

"Ah, so you've never managed to capture the elusive girl + dick combination, huh?" I laughed to myself.

He got up and came over to the couch, his kicking out of his jeans making his hard cock sway enticingly back and forth. "Unfortunately, no," he said, and sat down beside me, "at least not in one person, anyway." As he sat, his hard cock flapped against his flat belly with a satisfying "thwap."

"You're missing out..." I said. Just then, my phone rang. I bent down and took it from the pocket of the jeans around my ankles and finished taking them off as I did so. Bringing the phone closer to look, I saw it was a text from Carmen.

"Sooooo boooored," it read, continuing "slowest shift EVER."

"Who's that?" Matt asked beside me, taking his cock in his hand again.

"That Carmen girl I was telling you about," I said. "Apparently she's bored enough at work to be sending texts."

"You should send her a dick pick," he chuckled."Give her a little entertainment."

"Not a bad idea," I replied, switching the phone over to the camera. "You don't mind being in the picture?"

"As long as it's not of my face, I can't really see the harm," he said. "Here." Saying this, he turned his body, bringing his cock nearer to mine. I followed suit, bringing our two cock heads into contact. I could feel the thrum of blood pulsing through Matt's rigid cock as I took the picture.

I sent it to Carmen with a text reading "Too bad, wish you were here."

Almost instantly came the reply, "OMG HOT!! GET HERE NOW!!" As I showed the text to Matt, another one came in, "BOTH OF U." He smiled approvingly.

"Up for a cup of coffee?" I asked with a wink.

***

By the time we had gotten to the coffee shop, we'd both manage to settle our erections down enough to not be noticeable, but I at least felt it could pop back up at any time, and I had a feeling Matt was with me on that. We probably needn't have worried too much, though, as the place was almost entirely empty. We almost immediately caught the eye of Carmen behind the counter, whose face lit up as soon as she saw us. I walked over to the counter as casually as I could and Matt followed close behind.

"Hey," I said, smiling back at her. "I got your text..."

Her eyes jumped from me to Matt and back to me. "So this is the other guy, I take it?" she asked, trying unsuccessfully to muffle the excitement in her voice.

"Yeah," I said, "He's..."

Before I could finish, she cut me off, "No, it's better if it's anonymous, don't you think?" She looked to him for confirmation.

He just shrugged, "I suppose so..."

She turned her head to the other girl behind the counter, who was busy trying to look busy. "I'm taking my break." Turning back to us she said, "Come on." She came out from behind the counter and led us down a short back hallway that led to a nondescript gray door. She pulled some keys from her pocket and used them to open the door, then flipped on the lights inside, revealing it to be a supply closet. "Come on in," she insisted. "I've only got a few minutes." Matt looked at me with a bemused expression as we followed her inside and closed the door behind us.

She immediately turned to face us and dropped to her knees. "Alright, boys," she said, "show me what you've got." I shrugged at Matt and undid my jeans, pulling them down enough to reveal my cock, already starting to get hard again from the excitement. He followed suit, letting his cock flop out in front of her. "Very nice," she said to no one in particular, and took one in each hand.

Focusing first on Matt, she took his cock into her mouth and began sucking it while stroking him with that technique that I had marveled at a week ago. She quickly switched to me, leaving Matt's cock throbbing and dripping with her spit. She worked that familiar magic on me, her tongue and hands working in tandem on me. The pleasure crept up my shaft as she coated it with her spit, and before I knew it she was back on Matt, then back on me.

Gasping for breath, she pulled her mouth away from both of us, her hands still pumping both of us in rhythm. "Clock's ticking, boys," she said, looking up at us both. "Don't make me go back to work like this."

I looked over at Matt and he looked back at me. Something told me he was thinking the same thing. With one hand, I pulled Carmen back to my cock and with the other I pulled Matt closer to my side. He grabbed his cock and aimed it so that his head pressed against mine. Carmen met my eyes but before she could say anything, I forced her head down on our cocks. She gagged like a pro, trying to force us both into her throat. Matt placed a hand on the back of her head and we both started fucking her mouth as best we could.

The inside of her mouth became complete chaos, our throbbing cocks jostling each other for position as her tongue flew over them both, teasing our cock holes and tracing out the ridges of the heads as the spit dripped out of her lips. Her eyes flicked from mine to Matt's as we pumped our dicks in and out of her mouth. I took her meaning and kissed Matt deep on the mouth. He seemed less surprised than excited, our tongues fighting one another in our mouths.

Suddenly I felt a wave of cum come up from my balls. I moaned into Matt's mouth as it surged through my cock and into Carmen's mouth. Inside her mouth, it splattered everywhere, coating her throat and Matt's cock alike. The sticky sensation must have set him off because just then he moaned back and I felt his cock jerk against mine, spitting out load after load of thick, sticky cum.

Carmen tried to slurp up as much as she could, but some of it inevitably dripped out and down her chin, splattering on the floor. When I finished, I stood there, catching my breath and feeling the last spurts of cum ooze out of his cock hole. We slid our cocks out of her mouth, small trails of cum following us, more dripping out onto the floor.

Carmen got to her feet, noisily swallowing our loads as she did so. "Thanks," she said, "that was delicious." She turned and grabbed a roll of paper towels off a shelf behind her as we caught our breaths, then handed it to me. "Clean up for me? I have to get back to work." She winked at me.

We cleaned up the spillage and ourselves, leaving her to scurry back to work. When we finished, we walked back out, finding her behind the counter again, still with no customers.

"I'm Matt, by the way," he introduced himself finally, extending a hand.

She took his hand and shook it. "Nice to meet you, Matt. I hope I'll be seeing more of you." She smiled at him.

"I imagine you will," he replied.

***

With my mind (and other parts of my body) cleared, I breezed through the rest of the day, even managing to remain attentive during that lone, boring class. Almost immediately after it, I decided I should probably pick up some booze for the weekend, since I doubted Carmen was going to be satisfied with that little bit of fun earlier, and I knew from experience Phoebe would be ready to cut loose, as well.

I headed to the liquor store and made a mental checklist of who liked what particular poison. I didn't know if I would in fact be seeing Matt or if he'd bring along Mei Lin, but I supposed it would be better to over buy and potentially deal with the hangover when it came. Early as it was, there were no other customers stalking the aisles, so when I heard the door open as I was bending over to compare some bottom shelf whiskeys, I was a bit surprised.

Looking over to the entrance, I almost couldn't believe who I saw come in. Megan was walking in sheepishly. Deciding that either whiskey would serve its purpose tonight, I arbitrarily threw one into my shopping basket and stood to get a better view of her. Though she seemed unsure of herself at first (she had never been too big a drinker), she seemed to scan the aisles only briefly until she found what she was looking for, then made a beeline for the vodka.

I watched as she examined them briefly, then took a few bottles off the top shelf in hand. I found myself moving towards her, unsure what I would say if she noticed me. I stopped just a few feet away from her as she was reading the bottles over intently. Just then, she looked in my direction.

Shit.

I waved sheepishly at her, feeling like an idiot. A simple "Hello" was fine, right? It wouldn't end in her smashing one of those bottles into my face, right? She just smiled back at me, a strange smile I'd never seen before that sent a chill up my spine, and went back to reading. I approached her cautiously.

"Hey," I said, drawing near enough to her to make out her quiet, slow breathing in the otherwise silent shop.

"Hello, Will," she said, not looking up.

Taking a look at the price of the bottles she had picked up, I was taken aback. Definitely not the usual college-budget fair, I thought. "Big weekend planned?" I asked, not really knowing what else to say.

A little smile pulled at the corner of her mouth as she continued to look down, but she said nothing in response.

"...alright, well, nice seeing you again," I said. I quickly grabbed some stuff on the way out to round out the night's necessities, taking a look back at her as I paid. I thought I saw her look up briefly from the bottles she was inspecting, but it could have been my mind playing tricks on me.

Well, at least I didn't get that bottle smashed in my face, I thought.

***

When I got back to the apartment, Phoebe was already there relaxing on the couch. "Hey, there, lover boy," she greeted me with a smile. She was wearing a loose fitting t-shirt, which I seemed to recognize as one of Brad's and some very short shorts.

"Someone's in a good mood, huh?" I said, setting down the bag of various bottles of booze.

"And why shouldn't I be?" she replied. "It's Friday, I'm free, and one of my boy toys just walked through the door with a big bag of drinks for me." She swung her feet down to the floor as she sat up.

"Is boy toy really the title we're going with?" I smirked. "Not that I mind, really, but boy does seem a bit diminutive."

"Aww, you're still my big, strong man," she replied mockingly, getting to her feet. "But man toy sounds like something lonely guys use to jerk off. What'd you bring me?" She peeked into the bag as she approached, then squatted down near the bag and started pulling bottles out of it.

"Now it's not all for you," I said. "Besides, I doubt even you could handle that much."

"Oh, I can handle everything you've got and more," she said, smiling wickedly up at me. "That's what Brad's for, after all."

"Ha," I laughed sarcastically at her. "And here I was thinking he was there to handle me when you couldn't."

"Eh," she shrugged, "He's pretty multi-purpose." She pulled a bottle of rum out of the bag, then eyed me again. "So I take it this means we'll have the pleasure of Carmen's company tonight?" She emphasized the word "pleasure."

"That was the plan, anyway," I answered. "Speaking of, you wouldn't be averse to some extra company tonight, would you?"

"Depends on the company," she said, getting to her feet, now holding a bottle of vodka she had removed without comment. She walked back over to the couch and flopped down on it again. "Who is it?"

I briefly considered my answers. "Just a couple of friends," I decided on. I put the bottle of rum back in the bag and stepped into the kitchen with the recollected booze to put away for now.

"Like some friends who are a couple?" she asked from the other room as I started putting stuff away in the refrigerator/freezer.

"Depends on what you mean by couple," I called back to her. "If you and I count as a couple, then, yeah, I guess you could say that."

Carmen appeared in the doorway to the kitchen, the bottle of vodka now conspicuously open in her hand. "Well, I do like the sound of that," she said. She took a drink straight from the bottle. "But I'd really have to meet them to be sure. So, I guess, sure, bring them over."

"You're not even going to ask if it's a couple of guys or girls or anything?" I inquired, tossing the emptied bag into the garbage can.

"Does it really matter?" she smirked.

"How progressive of you," I smiled back.

I slipped into my room to call Matt. "What's up, bud?" he answered on the first ring.

"Just wondering if you wanted to hang out tonight..." I said casually.

"Well, I was planning on, uh, hanging out with Mei Lin tonight, actually," he replied.