The Girl for Me Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great," I said, "because I was going to ask if you wanted to bring her along."

"Ah-ha," he said knowingly. "Well, let me ask her. Hold on." I heard the sound of a conversation being held a short distance from his end of the phone.

"Hey," Mei Lin's voice came over the phone. "You aren't organizing an orgy by any chance, are you?"

"I wouldn't say I'm organizing anything," I replied. "I'm just supplying booze for a friendly get-together at my place. Whatever people want to do after a few drinks is up to them..."

"Sounds fun," she giggled. "So who's going to be there?"

"Me and my roommates, and that girl Carmen, you've probably seen her in the coffee shop," I answered.

"Uh-huh," she replied. "You can definitely count us in."

"Cool," I said, "come over whenever."

When I went back out to the living room, I found Brad had returned and was already making out with Phoebe on the couch. She was still holding the bottle of vodka in one hand. "Starting early, huh?" I said, flopping down next to them.

"Pre-gaming," she said, a big, dumb grin on her face. "Well, are your friends coming over to play?"

"Yep," I said. "You could have at least waited for me to start the weekend."

"You seemed very busy," she replied. "But now that you're here...Brad, go shower, you stink like a boy's locker room."

He comically sniffed himself, adding, "Wow, you're right," and hopped up off the couch. "Who are these friends of yours?" he asked me.

"You'll like them," I said. "And don't worry, there's plenty of alcohol to go around tonight."

"Awesome," he said, adding, "I'm gonna go grab a beer for the shower" before disappearing into the kitchen.

Phoebe took a sip from the bottle and put it on the floor, then hopped onto my lap, straddling me, and started aggressively kissing me. When she came up for air, I took the opportunity to point out that, "You might want to save some of that for our guests, too, you know."

She pretended to pout in the cutest way possible. "Aww, you really think I need to save it. There's plenty to spare." She kissed me again but we got interrupted by the doorbell. Phoebe hopped off of me and practically skipped to the door, opening it to find Matt and Mei Lin.

Seeing me over Phoebe's shoulder, Matt said, "Looks like this is the place. Third time's the charm, as they say."

Mei Lin rolled her eyes beside him. "You would think the mathematician would remember an apartment number." She smiled at Phoebe. "Hi, I'm Mei Lin."

"Welcome to the party, Mei Lin," Phoebe said, stepping back and waving them in with her arm. She looked at me with a smile. "You must be Will's friends."

Phoebe closed the door behind Matt as he stepped in. "Something like that. I'm Matt, by the way." He was wearing his usual uniform of t-shirt and jeans and carrying a bottle of red wine, which he offered to her.

"Oh, how considerate," Phoebe said as she accepted the bottle. She looked him up and down with a look of tentative approval and led them over to the couch, where I scooted over to give them room to sit, Mei Lin between Matt and myself. "How do you guys know our little Willy?"

Mei Lin snickered, presumably at the nickname I silently hoped wouldn't catch on. "He didn't tell you?" Phoebe just responded with a shrug. "Ah, well," Mei Lin continued, "Matty here is his calculus TA, and me, well, I just met him at the threesome."

Phoebe's eyes and smile grew wider. "His TA, huh? Will certain does keep busy with his studies. I'm going to put this in the kitchen. Can I get anyone a drink?"

"I'll come with you," Mei Lin said, popping up off the couch. They disappeared into the kitchen, leaving me and Matt to give each other bemused looks, before reappearing with drinks in hand. Mei Lin carried a glass of wine for her and a beer for Matt. Phoebe, warming my heart, brought me my glass of whiskey.

"So, tell me about this threesome," Phoebe said as she sat in a chair, reaching down to pick up her bottle of vodka.

"What threesome?" Brad had appeared again, covered only by a towel around his waist. His blond hair looked to be still a bit damp from the shower, as was his broad, muscular chest, on display for all to see. He was holding what I guessed was his second beer.

I took the opportunity to change the course of the conversation. "Brad, meet Matt and Mei Lin. They're here to get shitfaced with us tonight."

"Rock on," he said, nodding approvingly. He took a drink from the can in his hand. "I'm going to go put on some pants."

"Don't go to any trouble on our account," Phoebe smirked. Brad either ignored or didn't get her comment and disappeared into his room. She turned her attention to me. "Where's that little coffee wench of yours? I want to get this party started."

"On the way, I imagine," I shrugged. "I know she was really looking forward to being here." I silently wondered whether it was me or Phoebe she was more excited to see, but waved off the thought because, really, who cared?

"So, about that threesome..." Phoebe started again, her grinning face focused on Mei Lin.

"Ok," said Mei Lin, "so..."

She was interrupted by the door opening. Carmen stood in the doorway, leaning on the doorknob and breathing hard. "I'm not late, am I?"

"Speak of the devil," Matt interrupted his amused silence to say.

"Devil?" she smiled wickedly at him as she entered. "Not until I get some rum in me."

"That can be arranged," I said, getting up as she came over to give hugs of greeting. Phoebe of course took the opportunity to lay a big wet kiss on her cheek. When I came back with a healthy dose of rum for Carmen, she had taken my spot on the couch, so I took a seat on the arm of Phoebe's chair. "Carmen, you've met Mei Lin?" I asked.

"I've definitely written her name on enough coffee cups to have it etched into my brain," she said. "I think this girl's diet is mostly caffeine, actually." Mei Lin just gave a cute shrug in response.

Brad reappeared wearing only shorts. He raised his arms above his head and cheered "Let's get drunk!"

That we did. I was surprised that conversation actually veered away from threesomes and stayed mainly on more mundane topics as the night wore on and everyone got progressively more intoxicated. While the conversation was at a bit of a lull Phoebe, bless her perverted little heart, piped up with the perfect suggestion.

"You know what we should do? Spin the bottle."

"Good idea, but I believe that requires a bottle," Matt replied.

"Got you covered, my man," Brad said. He grabbed Carmen's bottle of rum, which still had at least half of its original contents, I estimated.

"Hey!" she protested in vain. He was already downing it. He got it down to maybe a quarter before pulling it from his lips and letting out a loud belch, followed by a laugh.

"Woo!" he shouted.

I grabbed the bottle from his hand. "Let me help you with that." I downed the rest of it despite Carmen's feigning a scowl at me. "Ah, there you go," I said, handing it back to her, enjoying the slight burning sensation in my throat.

"You boys," she harrumphed. "You're all going to have whiskey dick."

"Rum dick, technically," Phoebe said, grabbing the bottle and sliding onto the floor, adding, "Well, come on, circle up." Everyone complied, forming a circle that went, starting at me and proceeding clockwise, me, Carmen, Brad, Phoebe, Matt, Mei Lin. I appreciated the boy-girl ordering on some basic level.

"Who's first?" asked Mei Lin eagerly.

"My idea, my spin," Phoebe smiled wickedly. She gave the bottle a spin. It slowed to a stop in front of me, so we each moved forward, meeting in the middle of the circle and kissed, not exactly a peck on the lips but not a lot of tongue by her standards. As we moved back to our spots, she added, "Hopefully the next spin is a little more interesting," winking at me. I rolled my eyes.

"The night is young," Matt said, taking a hold of the bottle. He gave it a spin, which ended with it pointing to Carmen. He gave her a little smile and they met in the middle for a kiss. It was a bit open mouthed, and they wrapped their arms around each other. She seemed to be getting into it, which elicited a few happy glances around the remainder of the circle, but he ended the kiss before too long with a gentle slap on the ass. This elicited smiles all around. "You're up, sweetheart," he said to Mei Lin.

She excitedly took the bottle and spun it, probably a bit too hard, as it kept spinning for slightly too long before settling on Phoebe. Mei Lin looked a little hesitant, her tongue just barely peeking out between her lips, but Phoebe was having none of that. She took hold of her by both hands and drew the smaller framed girl into a deep kiss that looked like it involved plenty of tongue. As their hands explored each others' bodies I looked over at Matt. He was watching approvingly. I glanced over to Brad. He didn't seem to notice my look. He also wasn't bothering to hide that he was rubbing his cock through his shorts. I chuckled to myself as their kiss ended.

I noticed Mei Lin had a rather devious but satisfied look on her face as I reached for the bottle with a "here goes..." It spun for a bit before disappointingly stopping while pointing back at me. "So, how does this work? I'm a bit rusty on my spin the bottle rules..."

"Tough shit for you," Phoebe mocked me. "You're up, Carmen."

Carmen grabbed the bottle and spun it, watching intently as it slowed to a stop before Matt, who chuckled at the result.

"This is some bullshit, man," said Brad, taking a swig of his beer. Matt just shrugged as Carmen practically jumped on him. Their kiss lasted a shorter time this time, but I don't think I was the only one who noticed his hands remained firmly planted on her cute little butt the whole time.

When they finished, Brad grabbed the bottle, sarcastically adding, "Finally. Starting to get blue balls over here." He spun the bottle with one hand without interrupting his drinking. It came to a stop on Matt. "Looks like your lucky day," he said, setting his bottle down.

A playful smile came to Matt's lips and they met in the middle of the circle. Brad planted a big kiss right on his lips which I guessed started as a joke but didn't end there. Their arms wrapped around each other and soon Brad had pushed Matt onto his back. Their tongues were visibly moving around each others' mouths as I looked over to Mei Lin. She seemed mesmerized, her tongue slowly moving in and out of her mouth as she watched, transfixed.

Finally Phoebe interrupted them. "Alright, boys, this is spin the bottle, not seven minutes in heaven," she chided them gently and they got back to their spots in the circle, half-embarrassed, half-proud smiles on their faces.

"Maybe it should be," I offered casually before taking a drink of my whiskey. "I always found that game a bit more interesting, honestly."

"Maybe it should be," she agreed. "Any objections?" she looked around the circle to only agreeable faces. "Alright, we pair off by bottle spins. Will, put seven minutes on the clock. First spin is mine, of course." She again looked around the circle, this time with a more devious look on her face, and gave the bottle a healthy spin.

It slowed to a stop on Mei Lin, who smiled big in response. Phoebe practically bounded over to her side before saying, "Let's see how the others shake out." Mei Lin nodded her agreement and they sat on the couch waiting.

Brad grabbed the bottle with a "My turn," and whipped it around the circle. It spun wildly out of control, careening towards Matt, until he grabbed it, with the neck pointing towards himself.

"Looking like your lucky day now," Matt laughed.

"Who needs luck," Brad said, "when you got this skill?"

"So, I guess it's you and me," I said, looking to Carmen.

She feigned a big sigh. "I guess. I don't know what we'll talk about for seven whole minutes."

Phoebe hopped up to her feet and offered Mei Lin her hand. "Brad, you two take your room," she commanded. "We're taking Will's room." She pulled an excited Mei Lin to her feet. "Will, you're watching the clock here with Carmen."

"It seems a little unfair that you get my room," I replied sarcastically.

"Yeah, it probably does," she replied, sticking out her tongue me before practically skipping away with her partner right behind her. Brad and Matt were just as quick to disappear, leaving me with Carmen.

I turned to her, "Well? What do you want to do for the next seven minutes?" I set the stopwatch in motion.

"Come here, you dummy," she replied, grabbing my hands and pulling me toward her. We fell over into a passionate kiss, me on top of her. I silently hoped I wasn't crushing her small frame, but she didn't seem to mind, kissing me back hard. Our tongues and hands explored each other wildly. I thought she must really be worried about that time limit.

When the kiss finally ended, she said in a tone that was oddly conspiratorial, "So, we're really doing this?"

I felt my hard cock pressing up against her through our clothes as I lay in between her legs. "You mean making out? Because the answer to that seems pretty obviously 'yes.'"

"No, dummy," she said, looking slightly embarrassed. "I mean, this is all leading up to an orgy, right?"

"Is six people an orgy?" I asked, feigning skepticism.

"I think anything over three probably counts," she said, matching my sarcasm.

"Oh, so we've already had an orgy, so there's no problem," I said. "But seriously, we can get off this train right now if you want. You don't have to let Phoebe push you to do anything."

"No, no, I just wanted to make sure," she said, smiling. "I can't wait to suck you off while you're getting it up the butt."

"Ooh," I said, and returned to kissing her. Her hands started pulling up my shirt, and I raised my arms to help her out. She started kissing my neck and shoulders as I felt up under her shirt and undid her bra. My cock was pushing me to move faster, but I reminded myself that there was a lot of night and four other potential partners ahead of us.

With my arms around her, I rolled onto my back, taking her with me, so that she ended up straddling me. She threw off her shirt and bra, tossing them casually to the side. I brought my hands up to her breasts and began fondling them. An expression of pleasure washed over her face and she moved her hips around, grinding into my dick, then bent down and started kissing me deeply again.

Just then the alarm went off. "Time's up," she smiled as she sat back up, her hands caressing my chest as she went.

"Aww, and we were just getting started," I said as she got to her feet.

"I'm sure you'll have fun during round two," she said, winking as she grabbed her shirt.

"I doubt you're going to need that," I said. She shrugged and threw it casually to the side. "I'll get the girls, you get the guys?"

She nodded in agreement. I headed to my room and she to Brad's. I found the girls making out, wearing only panties, Mei Lin on top of Phoebe, between her legs. "Time's up, ladies," I said. "How was your seven minutes?"

Mei Lin turned to face me without getting up. "Too short," she said before they both got up and followed me back to the living room. Neither bothered putting anything back on. Not to be outdone, the boys returned with Carmen, both of them fully naked and erect.

"So, round two?" said Phoebe, as if there was any question. We all anxiously got in the circle. Phoebe grabbed the bottle. To her left was Mei Lin, then Matt, Brad, me, and Carmen. "Here goes," she added, giving the bottle a spin.

It came to a stop between Matt and Brad. "Perfect," she said.

"Which one of us is it pointing at?" asked Matt.

"Tie goes to the winner," she replied, already on her feet. "Come on boys, you're both up."

They got to their feet and all three hurried off to Brad's room before Mei Lin could even get off a "That's cheating!"

"Well, do you want to spin the bottle next?" I offered facetiously.

"I say we make do," Carmen said. She practically lunged at Mei Lin and drew her into a kiss. She met no resistance, and soon Mei Lin was on her back as they made out. Carmen kissed down her body to her tits as Mei Lin moaned. Suddenly Carmen stopped and turned her head to look at me. "Well, what are you waiting for?"

I had just been enjoying the show, my cock straining against my jeans, but now I got up and crawled over to the girls behind Carmen. I reached around her hips and unfastened her shorts, then pulled them down with her panties in one motion, exposing her cute little butt and her shaved pussy to me. I didn't wait any longer, diving right in and licking from her pussy to her ass and back again and again as she sucked the other girl's tits.

Carmen pushed back, not just against my tongue, but as she continued to move further down Mei Lin's body. I smiled to myself, knowing that this little girl was about to be rocked by some big orgasms. Carmen slid Mei Lin's panties down and almost immediately her moaning got louder and more intense. I decided my cock couldn't take any more teasing, so I slipped off my jeans and positioned myself right behind Carmen as she ate Mei Lin's pussy. Her own pussy was by now dripping wet and I couldn't resist pushing right into it, my hard cock squeezing into the tight passage with help from the ample lubrication. She didn't stop what she was doing, but moaned in response as I sank deep into her.

I began fucking her from behind, picking up speed rapidly, thrusting in and out of her and enjoying the wet, tight sensation of her twat gripping me. Mei Lin watched me and toyed with her own nipples, breathing heavily as Carmen worked her magic. I had only just gotten into a steady rhythm, my hands on Carmen's small hips, when Mei Lin started screaming out "fuck fuck fuck I'm coming I'm coming!" I enjoyed watching her squirm under Carmen's loving care before her orgasm finally subsided, and Carmen stopped her ministrations. She crawled up Mei Lin's body, stopping when they came face to face, and kissed her, giving her a taste of her own juices.

Her crawling away had left my cock hanging erect in mid-air with nothing to fuck. The throbbing told me I needed to remedy this situation fast. As I moved closer, Carmen turned her head to watch me. I placed the head of my cock at the entrance to her snatch and teased it. She pushed her hips back, but I retreated, giving her a wink. She bit her lower lip seductively, but I placed a hand on her little as and gently pushed her forward, eliciting a look of surprise. As she moved forward to give me a little more space, I inserted my throbbing dick into Mei Lin's tight little snatch.

"Oh god," Mei Lin moaned as Carmen crawled off her and I entered her fully. "Oh god it's big..." I leaned down to kiss her, thrusting in and out slowly. Her pussy was incredibly tight around me, holding my cock in a kung fu grip.

Carmen turned to watch us with a smile on her face and then after what must have been a minute or so of intense fucking cleared her throat. I looked at her with my best attempt at a devilish grin. I straightened up, leaving my dick inside Mei Lin and grabbed Carmen by the wrist. I dragged her towards me and kissed her deep on the lips. Breaking the kiss, I said, "Thinking we should take this to the bedroom?" She just gave me a look of agreement, so I pulled out of Mei Lin and offered her my hand.

I pulled her up off the floor and led them to my bedroom. From Brad's room we could hear the sounds of aggressive love-making. I looked at Carmen and she raised her eyebrows in interest, but I didn't want to interrupt our session any more than we already had, and I got the feeling neither did Mei Lin.

When we got to the bedroom, I practically threw Mei Lin onto the bed, and dragged her legs to the edge of the bed, positioning myself between them on the floor. She looked to Carmen. "Come here, baby, let me get a taste of that pussy." She didn't need to be told twice. In one motion, she hopped up on the bed and straddled the other girl's face, facing towards me. I took up where I had left off, slamming my cock into Mei Lin's tight little cunt while Carmen ground her pussy into Mei Lin's mouth.