The Girl for Me Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phoebe began fingering herself again, a look of desire on her face as she watched her best friend humiliate herself just inches from her feet. "Your girlfriend is fucking nasty," she said to me without looking away from Megan. "I'll bet she just can't wait to lick the rest of that cum out of your ass."

Megan responded without looking up from her cum puddle by reaching her hand back to her ass and sticking a finger up her asshole. "Come and get it," I taunted Megan gently. I pulled my legs up to my chest, trying to open my asshole for her as much as I could. She looked up, silently licked her lips, and crawled over to me, immediately diving in to get a mouthful of Nadia's cum out of my ass. Her tongue darted up my hole, quickly drawing out a load which she happily swallowed, and then back in. I would have to remember to thank Nadia for teaching Megan, I thought. I don't know how I had never gotten to enjoy one of her rimjobs until now, but she was amazing. My cock grew hard in my hand in response to the pleasure.

Phoebe impatiently pushed Megan out of the way and climbed on top of me. "Out of the way, you fucking cum pig," she taunted, "I need your boyfriend's cock." She grabbed it roughly and worked it into her dripping wet pussy. "Oh, yes," she moaned as she impaled herself on my hard rod, "that's the spot. Fuck me while this pig watches." Megan pulled herself back up onto her elbows and watched as Phoebe began riding me. She continued taunting Megan, "Yeah, you like how he fucks me? You want this cock, don't you?"

Before Megan could even respond, Nadia grabbed her and pulled her roughly over. "Suck my cock," she said plainly, "This hungry bitch looks like she needs another big, hard one." Megan obeyed, though she seemed to have little choice in the matter, with the way that Nadia pushed the small girl's mouth onto her rod. She gave what must have been one of the most amazing feeling blowjobs, judging from the nasty slurping sounds she made as globs of her spit rolled down Nadia's rapidly hardening shaft.

Not good enough for Nadia, though, apparently, as she threw Megan off herself after only thrusting into her throat a few times, just as roughly as she had grabbed her. Her full glory was exposed, then, standing rock hard and glimmering with a healthy coating of Megan's spit.

Megan curled up pathetically as Nadia rose to her knees and moved behind Phoebe. I noticed Phoebe's eyes widen in the brief instant before she turned away from me to watch Nadia. "That thing is never going to fit," she said. I thought I could almost detect a note of genuine fear in her voice.

Nadia just continued adjusting herself, no doubt carefully lining the head of her fat cock with Phoebe's asshole. I pushed Phoebe's hips down onto myself and held her there to offer what assistance I could. "Ah, shut up, slut," said Nadia casually, not bothering to look into Phoebe's eyes as she finished her manipulations. "Everybody knows you're the biggest anal slut on campus, maybe in the state," she mocked.

"Hey," I said, drawing Phoebe's face gently back towards my own with one had, "I took it. Besides, someone has to show this bitch how it's done." I gave a slight nod towards Megan to emphasize my point. Phoebe flashed a big smile and turned back.

Nadia pushed her fat cock into Phoebe's asshole, and I felt her tense up as it invaded her. She breathed deep, trying to overcome the first painful sensations I was so familiar with before the amazing feeling that was sure to follow. Nadia was being uncharacteristically nice, I thought to myself, only gently stretching out Phoebe's tight little butthole. With me, she usually preferred the jam-it-in-and-fuck-you-you'll-like-it method. I felt her huge cock snake slowly up into Phoebe's guts as its girth added pressure to my own through the thin wall of tissue separating us.

"Oh, yeah," Nadia grunted, "look how this little slut takes my cock. Watch it, you little bitch." She grabbed Megan again by the back of the neck and forced her head into the area between her and Phoebe's bodies.

"Yes, mistress," Megan said, watching, transfixed as the fat flesh rod disappeared into her friend's ass.

"Now maybe you'll learn how to take a cock, huh?" Nadia continued.

"Yes, mistress," Megan answered. "Please, may I finger myself as I watch?"

"You can finger your asshole," Nadia said as she began pulling back out of Phoebe, "Don't touch that nasty cunt of yours."

Megan complied, slipping a finger up her ass as Phoebe started moaning, the pleasure overwhelming her. "Oh, yes," Megan joined in, "fuck her, baby. Fuck her so good." I wasn't sure whether she was talking to me or Nadia, though I suspected it didn't really matter.

"Fuck me," pleaded Phoebe on top of me as we picked up steam, "Fuck me while your pathetic fucking bitch watches. Make me fucking cum, make me fucking cum in front of her."

We didn't have to work hard to fulfill her request. Nadia slammed her cock in hard and Phoebe screamed out an orgasm, her nails digging into me as her body seemed to contract every muscle in rapid succession. Her pussy juices flowed down my shaft. Before Phoebe had even finished coming down from her orgasm, Nadia pulled out and shoved Phoebe aside, leaving both of our cocks hard and available. "Get over here and clean us off, bitch," she ordered Megan.

Megan happily complied, taking Nadia's cock head in her mouth and sucking on it while effortlessly grabbing my shaft and readjusting it to bring our cocks together, then she somehow forced the head inside her mouth alongside Nadia's. She drooled all over our cocks as Phoebe cheered her on. "That's it, clean my pussy and ass off of those cocks. You like that, don't you?" Megan's only response was an affirmative moan as Nadia and I each vied for position in her small mouth.

I grabbed Phoebe and pulled her back over to me. "Give me that ass, slut," I said, getting into it. She climbed on top of me, giving Megan a gently push with her foot to free up our cocks, and then settled down, impaling her ass on my hard dick. Nadia had really done a number on her asshole, allowing me to slip in with relative ease. Nadia wasted no time getting between Phoebe's legs and plunging her cock into Phoebe's sloppy, waiting pussy.

"Oh, god, yes," Phoebe moaned as Nadia entered her. "Watch me take these two cocks again!" Despite the two cocks now pounding her at the same time, all her focus was on Megan, who was once again watching from only inches away. The combination of our dicks pounding her and whatever thrill she was getting from putting on a show for Megan sent her into another string of orgasms almost immediately.

Her tight asshole constantly massaging my dick with its contractions soon led me to join her, and I fired a thick load of cum up into her guts. This must have set Nadia off because I could feel her cock jerking around inside Phoebe as she grunted. Soon I felt her hot cum ooze out of Phoebe and drip down onto my balls. Eventually she pulled out and flopped down on the bed. Phoebe rolled off of me and into the space between me and Nadia.

We were all exhausted and covered in sweat and cum, but Megan was still ready to go. "Get over here," Phoebe demanded, and Megan made a beeline for her pussy, crawling between her legs. Nadia and I watched as Phoebe got herself off again by feeding Megan our cum from both her holes. "That's it, bitch," she taunted, a huge smile on her face, "eat your boyfriend's cum from my ass. Get your tongue up in my shitpipe, you nasty slut."

Nadia looked at me with amusement. "You're welcome," she said.

*** Epilogue ***

Carmen swung her legs over the edge of the bed and slipped off daintily. I leaned back against the headboard and watched her slight form sway with satisfaction as she moved to the door to what had once been my room and opened it.

As the door opened, the morning light pouring through the shades partially illuminated the otherwise dark apartment beyond. Following the motion of the door came Megan, crawling on her hands and knees. She had little choice in the movement, as a leash attached to her dog collar was tied to the doorknob, but she still outpaced the door, excited bounding in like a puppy. and looking up at the thin girl who had finally come to greet her.

"I have a treat for you," Carmen said, sarcastically imitating a proud dog owner. "Where's your bowl?" Megan quickly reached back into the dark and produced a dog bowl with "bitch" crudely scrawled on it. She offered it to Carmen wordlessly.

Carmen grabbed it from her and dropped it on the floor in front of herself. "Here you go," she said as she squatted down over the bowl. I moved to the edge of the bed to get a better view. She let a load of my cum drip out of her pussy into the dog bowl, holding her little pussy lips open and giving Megan a good view. After the last glob of jizz had plopped down into the bowl, she stood back up and pushed the bowl back toward Megan with one foot. She unhooked the leash from Megan's collar. "Eat up," she added as she turned and stepped back to the bed to join me.

We watched as Megan, naked save the dog collar, slurped up her meal of cum. When she finished, she looked up happily, her tongue still hanging just a bit out of her mouth.

"Go make us some breakfast," Carmen ordered. "I think I'll have another treat for you by the time you're done."

Megan gave a nod and turned to crawl back out of the room. "Now," Carmen said, "how about we make her next treat butt-flavored?"

I had to laugh at her question just a bit, but before we could get started, Megan appeared in the room again, this time on her feet and holding some envelopes. "Sorry," she said sweetly, "I am such a stupid bitch, I forgot to tell you that these came in the mail. Actually everyone got one but me." She handed over the envelopes, which seemed to be high quality, and must have been hand-delivered since no postage or addresses appeared on them, just our names.

We each opened ours, revealing identical cards, which appeared expensive to my college-kid eyes. The card read "You are cordially invited to Mistress Nadia's orgy this Saturday." At the bottom of the card was another line reading "P.S. Space will be provided for any slave bitches you wish to bring."

I looked up at Carmen to see her smile matching mine, and then over to Megan, who was still standing there expectantly. "Clear your schedule, baby," I said, "we're going to a party this weekend."

Megan squealed with delight.

"Now, where's my breakfast?" I added.

"Oh, right!" Megan said before scampering off.

"I love your girlfriend," said Carmen.

I turned to look at her. "Me too."