The Girl From Coogee Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was happy about that, swimming isn't one of my strong points.

Treading water, I asked her "Don't you ever get tired of shocking me?"

"What are you talking about?" she enquired innocently.

"You striding about the beach half naked, is what I'm talking about."

"Oh, so I'm the only one here topless, is that it?"

She had a point, I glanced around, there were quite a few other women in the surf who were obviously topless.

She swam over to me and wrapped her arms around my neck, pressing her magnificent tits into my chest, pressing her pelvis into my crotch.

"Are you cooler now?" she asked sweetly, "'cause I am. Maybe we could fuck here in the water?"

"Not unless you want to drown me, I'm not that good a swimmer," I quipped.

"Oh all right, let's go back to the beach then, we'll fuck there."

And off she swam to the shore!

Still wearing her sarong as a short skirt she waded out of the water, the wet sarong/skirt clinging to her every curve, her breast jiggling, nipples stiff from the cold water. She strode up the beach totally oblivious to the lustful stares of most of the men ogling her.

Back at our towels, Wendy spread them out and sat down. As soon as I sat on mine she pushed me down flat and pulled the cotton spread over the both of us.

No sooner than she had the spread over us she wriggled her way down to my shorts and undid them exposing my cock, under the spread, to her groping hands and the night air. With the cool sea water having cooled my hot cock and her attention it (he) responded immediately, leaping to immediate attention!

Wendy wasted no time and slid her mouth straight over him and down the shaft 'til her nose was pressed up against my pubic area, her hand cupping my balls and gently squeezing.

She had me down her throat!

She started moving her mouth up and down sucking me for all she was worth!

Now, picture this scene; hot moonlit summers night, crowded beach, people wandering about everywhere, two people lying on the sand covered by a cotton spread, only one person's head visible, cover moving up and down vigorously about mid cover or groin area.

What's a person wandering past going to think?

These were some of the comments:

"Lucky bastard"; "Let her go for it mate"; "Do you reckon she'd suck mine?"; "It is a sheila, isn't mate?"; "Move over bud, I'll join ya"; etc; etc.

She was totally oblivious to all the comments, or more likely, totally ignoring them!

I thought, "What the fuck, I may as well just lay back and enjoy it."

So I did!

Whilst I didn't think I would cum, seeing I'd blow my load so many times during the day, I underestimated Wendy's sucking ability!

Within a few minutes I was involuntarily moving my hips, keeping pace with her sucking, her both hands now manipulating and massaging my balls.

She was still sucking me down her throat!

This girl could suck cock!

Just as I was about to blow my load, she stopped sucking.

Before I had a chance to protest she slithered her body up mine on top of me, the silk fabric of her sarong tantalisingly rubbing over my body, 'til her face was level with mine. Still on top of me she began to kiss me passionately, I could taste my precum in her mouth, she opened her legs, spread them either side of my thighs and eased her sopping wet cunt onto my rampant cock.

We were fucking on the crowded beach!

Still with our mouths locked together, tongues probing, I could feel her cunt begin to spasm. She began to moan, her moans stifled by our passionate kissing, as her body shuddered her cunt formed a vice like grip of my cock and I felt the flooding release of her juices.

That was enough for me and my own orgasm shook me as my cock erupted spewing what spunk I had left into her waiting cavity!

After a few moments, Wendy broke the kiss, lifted her head and smiling down at me whispered, "I think we'd better fuck off out of here, before we get arrested!"

Back at Steve's flat, in the coolness of the air conditioning, we sipped on a glass of wine.

Looking at her I said admiringly, "You are without a doubt the most unbelievable female I've ever had the pleasure of being with!"

"You only say that 'cause I fuck like a bunny," she answered jokingly.

"That certainly has a lot to do with it, but you're just so outrageous, you never stop amazing me."

She swallowed the last of her wine and looked at me.

"Well let me amaze you some more. Let's go to bed and fuck again."

"Honey I couldn't go again, I'm totally fucked out. You're a killer."

"Well I'm gonna try anyway," she smirked and grabbed me by my limp dick and led me off to the bedroom.

But I was right! The moment my head hit the pillow, I was asleep.

Tomorrow is another day