The Girl From Hong Kong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
G-String
G-String
52 Followers

After a few minutes, amid the loud bed creaking sound, I was close to orgasm but somehow I found it difficult to reach that peak, as I was still bothered by that black guy who feasted his eyes on my body.

"Richard, who the hell was he?"

"Hmm? Oh him! He's Daniel. He's a nice Nigerian, first year in political science. He probably came to ask if I would be interested in a game of squash this weekend."

He said as I continued riding his hard cock.

"Hey, Cynthia."

"Hmm?" I was working hard to get that orgasm and was annoyed at the interruption.

"Daniel's got a big one."

"What, you mean even bigger than your big monster?"

"Yeah, his cock is a good 10 inches long."

I shuddered.

"No shit, did you measure it?"

"Yeah... just kidding. Once I saw him in the changing room and I asked him. He said you are very attractive."

"He's seen me before?"

"Yeah, but with clothes on." He giggled.

"You mean Daniel and you talked dirty about me, in the changing room."

"Well, not exactly."

"Fuck you."

"You're doing that already, love." He grinned.

"And fuck him too."

As soon as I said it, I was hit by a massive orgasm that I found impossible to climb down, particularly when Richard suddenly laid me on my back and shafted me relentlessly as I kept dreaming about Daniel's big black cock. By the end, and after multiple orgasms I was so exhausted that I thought I could stand celibacy for the next two weeks that was as long as Richard intended to spend with his family.

I saw him off at the train station on Friday and he left me with his room key, as I said I wanted to use his stereo.

It was a Friday night. Richard had been away for exactly one week. I went to his hall to be near his things and to listen a bit to his music.

When I stepped inside the ground floor corridor of the hall, I bumped unexpectedly into Daniel who just came out of his room. Suddenly, we were looking into each other's eyes. Recalling the embarrassing incident a week ago, my cheeks heated up rapidly.

"What the fuck are you staring at?" I just blew my top.

"I'm sorry." He said as I stormed past him up the stairs to Richard's room.

Richard's room was always so tidy. Everything was always at its place that sometimes drove me rather mad. I put on my favourable CD but I was not really listening. Why was I so rude to Daniel? It just wasn't me at all.

I kept thinking it over my head until I could stand it no longer. I had to see him and apologize. I was not in the mood for music any more. I switched off the stereo but as an act of mischief, I left his CDs scattered all over his bed and left.

I hesitated a bit outside Daniel's room, then took a deep breath and knocked. He opened the door and was genuinely surprised to see me.

"Are you Daniel?"

He nodded.

"I'm Cynthia and I am really sorry for being so rude earlier." I apologized as sincerely as I could manage under the circumstance.

"Don't worry about it."

"It's just that... I..." Suddenly, I didn't know what to say. Anything I said would likely bring up that most embarrassing incident a week ago.

"No, I should apologize for barging in..." he said but also stopped in mid sentence for he too realized what he was going to say.

I guessed that he had just taken a bath and was dressed in his bathrobe. Suddenly, I realized that he was getting an erection. At first, he was trying to hide it with his palms. Then I saw that he was really fighting it and was trying to press it down, but without success. I couldn't help it but giggled and he knew the reason.

"I'm sorry, Daniel. I didn't mean to cause you embarrassment."

"No embarrassment at all, nothing compared with what I saw last week."

He said it with a grin. Was he trying to tease me, to flirt with me?

"I bet it hurt." I pointed at his growing erection and giggled some more, realizing that I enjoyed teasing him back.

"Sorry."

"Why sorry, from what I heard there is nothing to be sorry about but everything to be proud of."

I knew I was blushing.

"Damn, what did Richard say behind my back."

"Well, he said that you are huge and he was jealous."

My cheeks were piping hot when I told him the half-lie but I couldn't help myself.

"Richard, that son of a bitch!" Daniel said with a grin.

"Are you really, I mean... 10 inches!"

My heart was throbbing wildly as I half asked and half tease him with my scared little girl's look that I hoped would work on him.

"You want to check it out and verify it for yourself?"

I shook my head, but deep inside my head I was dying to catch a glimpse.

"I mean, you're Richard's girlfriend and I shouldn't be doing this but I guess giving you a little peek wouldn't hurt, it that's what you want?"

I neither nod nor shake my head and I didn't say anything, but I guessed that the look of eager just betrayed me. Suddenly, he untied his bathrobe and out sprang his big black cock.

"Wow!" was all I could say. I never thought a cock could be so big and it was still growing as it lifted all by itself right before my eyes.

Jaw-dropped, I stared unbelievingly at it then into Daniel's eyes and he just grinned.

"Can I touch it?"

"It's all yours."

I knew he was flirting with me and my heart was beating so furiously as I put my hand around it. It jumped in my hand and was now fully erect.

"My gosh, it's a big black monster! It looks dangerous and surely it could kill... Sorry, I don't mean to be rude. You don't mind if I call it a big black monster, do you? I used to call Richard's a big monster but his was really nothing compared to yours!"

I was so fascinated by it that I just couldn't let it go. Instead, I grabbed it with both of my hands. It felt so hard, so heavy, so hot and so silkily smooth and it was throbbing right within my grips!

"Nobody dies from it. You want to try?" Now he was not just teasing me, his was blatantly showing his desire for me.

I thought for a bit but shook my head coyly.

"It wouldn't be right. I mean, Richard..."

"So, what you were saying was that if it wasn't for Richard, then you would say yes, am I right?"

Yes, he was right but it was so embarrassing how could I admit it! Therefore, I just kept quiet.

"Cynthia, you are so beautiful when you blush. Did you know that last week after I stumbled on you and Richard, I came back here and jerked myself off thinking of you? You have a really sexy body, Cynthia."

"You really think so?"

I knew that I shouldn't be flirting with him again. The next thing I felt was that he wrapped his arms around me and cupped my breasts.

"Oh, don't."

"I wouldn't force you do anything. But ever since I first saw you coming here, I just couldn't get your tight little Chinese arse out of my mind."

My resolves crumbled at that point as I turned and kissed him.

"Hold on, let's make sure."

I didn't know what he meant but I just couldn't wait any longer. I threw his bathrobe away, pushed him onto his bed and just stood admiring Daniel in his very black birthday suite.

His body was amazing. Although he was not as tall as Richard, his body was lean and his skin silky smooth. I had thought that black people would be dirty but I was so wrong. His body smelled so sweet that it was almost intoxicating. And of course there was his big black cock, his huge fucking black monster! Could I take it?

I wrapped my lips around his cock-head and tried to suck as much of it down my throat. However, it didn't go very far for he was too long and thick but I kept stroking what was left protruding from my mouth with both my hands.

"Oh, suck it baby!"

He gasped as I bite lightly on his cock knob and then I slurped the whole length of his 10-inch cock with the tip of my greedy tongue.

"Am I doing it right, Daniel?"

"You bet, oh babe, don't make me cum yet."

"Don't you fucking dare you black fucking monster, I want it in my pussy."

I practically tore my dress off and went astride him. I was dripping wet already. I was so shameless! Tentatively, I lowered my pussy on his cock, as I wasn't sure if I could really take all of him. He felt so huge and stretched me so much that I became worried that my pelvic joints would pop out any second. Therefore, it came as a relief when I finally sat my tight arse on his lap with his big cock fully sheathed inside me.

"Fuck, you fucking big black monster. Holy Christ, I'm so stuffed that it feels like it's coming right out of my mouth."

"I never had a Chinese bitch before, didn't know you're so fucking tight?"

"What did you call me?"

"I call you a fucking Chinese bitch!"

"You fucking Nigger!"

"Watch it, you fucking Chinese bitch, or I shall rip your Chinese fucking cunt out!"

"Yeah, why don't you just try, you fucking Nigger!"

The obscene outburst really did something to us. He stood up suddenly, with me impaled in midair on his big black cock as he began fucking me to senseless.

I had never had anything quite so huge inside me before. Hell, what the fuck was I talking about? Beside Richard's, I had never seen or touched another cock before, until today. With Daniel, it was savage sex, at times painful but so exciting. He was so hard and erect that I kept thinking if I let go of my arms and legs, I would still be left hanging there just by his big black monstrous cock!

"Oh, Daniel, I think... I'm..."

This time, there wasn't even a knock before his room door swung open and another black guy just stood at the doorway gawping at us.

"What the fuck's going on, Daniel? Oh shit, it's Cynthia, Richard's chick!"

If you thought that the mention of Richard would put shame in me then you were wrong.

"Up Richard, I'm fucking Daniel now, so shut the fuck up whoever you are!"

I didn't tell him to go for having an audience just gave me that extra excitement!

"Oh, Oh, Daniel! Daniel, I'm cumming!"

I rocked myself rigorously over Daniel's big black cock as my stomach began to contract. When I felt an extra pair of hands stealing a feel of my tits, I just imploded with the biggest orgasm of my life.

"ARRRHHH!..."

I squealed and squealed until I lost my voice, until I felt Daniel spurted his nigger cum deep inside my cunt. Yet, I didn't seem to have quite enough fun.

As Daniel's now partially deflated black monster slipped out of me, I stole a look at his friend, beckoning him with my eyes. He just helped himself out of his jeans and shoved his equally big black cock into me. And I didn't even know his fucking nigger's name!

"Oh, you little piece of tight Chinese cunt!"

Don't ask me to describe the multiple orgasms I had with Daniel and the other black guy. I was so confused and been fucked senseless repeatedly that whole weekend by them, and then some more the following week just before Richard's return.

I guessed that rumours had been flying around.

"Cynthia?"

"Yes?"

"I know it sounds crazy, but I heard stories about you and Daniel."

Well, there was no point denying. I loved Richard for he was my first. But somehow I didn't think he could completely satisfy me, now that I had gotten a taste of some really big black fucking monsters.

"Richard, it's true. I'm so sorry."

For the first time in my life, I saw a man weep. It really broke my heart.

"I'm so sorry, Richard. I didn't know how it happened but it just happened. Please forgive me. It won't happen again."

I hugged him and then I kissed him. I didn't mean to hurt his feelings but on the other hand, I couldn't help myself. I had never been so sexually satisfied until Daniel and his mate with an unpronounceable name had their ways with me.

Richard and I didn't have sex that night. I said I wanted to stay with him but he said no. I was afraid that he didn't want to have anything more to do with me again, as I really loved him. With the other two black guys, it was pure sex. But somehow, I didn't think Richard would understand.

I walked a lonely journey home that night. Jane must have sensed something wrong, but she learnt when not to pry. For the next two days, I didn't see or hear from Richard. But my phone rang on the third day.

"How could you do that to me?" There was anger and hurt in his voice.

"I really don't know. All I know is that I love you and you alone, Richard."

"Do you know how it much it hurts, to hear that my girlfriend, the love of my life, the girl I want to marry one day had been sleeping around with men while I was away for just two weeks!"

"I'm so sorry."

"Sorry? Is that all you can say, sorry?"

"I would do anything if you would forgive me, Richard. You can hurt me as much as you can, just don't leave me. I love you."

"Fucking Bitch!"

That was all he said before he cut the line abruptly. However, the following morning I was both scared and excited to see Richard waiting for me at the bus stop. He looked different for he had a black eye. I could already guess that he had had a fight with Daniel.

"Does that hurt?" I asked.

"Not as much as you hurt me, love?"

He called me love! Suddenly, I was hugging and kissing him, obliviously to the others at the bus stop.

"Hurt me back then. Just don't dump me, please."

"You will be punished. I shall think of something to make you feel sorry, don't you worry."

I was stunned, for a moment, and then I just hugged and kissed him until I reluctantly parted with him at the campus.

I thought nothing more of the punishment. We fucked every night for the rest of that week. It was midday on Saturday and we were in the city centre.

"You remember that you have to be punished for being such a slut."

"Yes, Richard." I shuddered.

"You'll do anything I asked?"

"Yes, Richard."

"Good, that's why we are here."

I looked around and I shivered. We were standing right in front of a tattoo parlour. I looked uncertainly at Richard.

"What, are you afraid?"

I nodded and I wasn't lying.

"Good. I hope it hurts. So, let's go inside."

I hesitated but he just dragged me in there.

There was a fat skinhead, in his mid 30's with tattoos all over his arms and steel studs pierced over his eyebrows.

"Hey, what can I do you two for?" He first looked at Richard then at me.

"Not me, her!"

"So what can I do for you my lady, a tiny tattoo?"

He must be thinking that the most a decent little Chinese doll would take was a small hidden tattoo. I was surely thinking that too.

"I'm Richard and I called two days ago."

"Oh, yes!"

"Is it ready?"

"Of course!"

"So, do it please."

By then I was truly scared.

"Richard, what are we doing here?"

"Oh, forgot to introduce. This is my girlfriend Cynthia. Cynthia, Dan here is going to give you a nipple ring."

I almost fainted when I heard that. It was a good job that Richard wrapped his arms around me to give me some support. On hindsight, however, I thought he just wanted to make sure that I wouldn't flee.

I looked pleadingly at Richard and I wanted to beg for mercy. Yet, I was too ashamed to say it in front of Dan, otherwise he would know what a slut I had been.

"Of course, you can have a choice my darling."

Richard said and my hopes soared suddenly. I looked eagerly at Richard and thought, 'Yes, anything but the piercing.'

"Cynthia, you can choose the right or the left nipple."

I was feeling weak at the knees and my head started spinning. Of course, I could take the third option and say goodbye to Richard for good. However, that was not an option to me.

In a trance, I let Richard take me to the chair, the operating table, the altar or whatever it was called.

"Come on, Cynthia. Dan is very busy and we don't have much time left for your appointment."

With shaky hands, I unbuttoned and took off my blouse. Once again, I looked pleadingly at Richard but he just nodded to remind that I had yet to remove my bra.

I looked uncertainly at Dan. Oh, God! What had I gotten myself into? This man was going to see my tits. Not only that, he was going to put a nail right through my nipple!

I shuddered when I unhooked my bra. I knew that it was going to happen and it was going to hurt like hell. I could feel my nipples puckering at Dan's gaze.

"So have you decided yet?"

"Huh?"

"Which side?"

I looked nervously at Richard.

"Your choice, Cynthia."

I hesitated and nervously pointed at my right nipple. It was the less sensitive one. Minutes later, I bet everybody in town could hear me scream.

That night, Richard and I made tender love in his dorm room, amid a throbbing pain emanating from my right nipple.

"Does it hurt?" Richard asked, pointing at the dainty gold nipple ring with his name inscribed on it.

"Yes."

"Good!"

"Richard, please forgive me. I Love you and you alone."

"You're forgiven."

I kissed him and stayed the night with him. I thought I would be good to Richard and would wait for that one day to be his faithful 'Mrs Richard'.

However, in less than a month I found myself in bed with Daniel again. I just couldn't help it. I really missed his big black cock! Daniel played with my nipple ring. I was still a bit sore there, as the nipple hadn't healed completely. But fucking Daniel was just earth shattering!

Of course, Richard found out about it and we split unceremoniously.

You might think that I would simply change title to become 'Mrs Daniel' but you were wrong. Daniel already had a tall and voluptuous British girlfriend Karen. I envied her body but we weren't bitching at each other over Daniel. Karen secretly told me that Daniel's big black monster cock was more than she could handle and she wouldn't mind if I could take the heat off him from time to time. So, sometimes, Karen and I shared Daniel in bed together. Occasionally, the other black guy, whom I refused to speak his unpronounceable name, would joint us for a foursome.

When summer came, I liked going with Daniel and some of his black friends to the local swimming pool. There, Daniel would lie on his back by the poolside and pretend to catch some sun while I mounted his black body and slid my bikini-clad crotch to and fro over his swimming trunk until I gave him a full erection. When Daniel could take it no more and dived into the pool to cool off a bit, I would repeat the performance with his friends. People around just stared at us in shock! Of course, we couldn't fuck there and then and we usually ended in some black guy's house for an orgy.

You might be wondering what sort of the gossips about me must be flying around in the university. Frankly, I didn't give a shit!

G-String
G-String
52 Followers