The Girl from Ipanema

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I recognized the beginning of my orgasm after only fifteen minutes, so I knew I had to do something different. I pulled out and leaned down to kiss her nipples.

That got a responsive moan from her as she whispered "Finis (finished)?"

"Mais no, mon amour (but no, my love)," I answered as I looked up at her smiling eyes

That surprised her, and her expression changed to one of apprehension as she asked, "Pas bon (not good)?"

Of course nothing could be further from the truth but I guess we were both young and inexperienced. How else could she possibly think it had not been good for me?

"C'est tres bon (It's very good). C'est trop bon (it's too good)! Tu es exquisite, mon amour (you are exquisite, my love). Et tu (how was it for you)?" I replied.

Her expression relaxed somewhat but still showed puzzlement. I leaned forward to kiss her again as my cock, quite on its own, found its way halfway into her slick vagina.

I now thought I could guess the cause of her puzzlement. Perhaps the men she had experienced had been as carried away as I had been when I first got inside her. Did they just get in and get off. Had no one ever lasted long enough to get her seriously involved? Had she given up hoping anyone would last longer than 10 minutes inside her exquisite cunt?

That is not something many lovers can discuss, let alone in an unfamiliar language. But I wanted to last as long as I could for Gabriella and to do something different from any other unsuccessful lover. I withdrew again as I trailed kisses down her neck, between her breasts, and onto her flat belly.

As I kissed her pubis, she held my head and whispered "No."

"Oui, oui," I replied and pushed my mouth below her mound and into her pussy.

I really didn't know what I was doing but I felt so privileged to be allowed such intimacy. The scent was still faintly of musk and gardenia, now mixed with the tangy scent of perspiration. I licked at the juncture of her thighs, up and down, slowly and gently. I used the flat of my tongue in a slow pull from the bottom of her pussy to the top. Her taste was not unpleasant, sweet and salty at the same time. But the feel of her labia was electric – like jello that would melt in my mouth. I rolled my tongue around her lips, sucking each in turn as I slipped my tongue into her opening. Amateur or not, I loved it. Like everything else about Gabriella, I wanted to worship this incredible pussy.

I wish I could say I knew what I was doing but all I knew was from a "Joy of Sex"- type book and stroke books. I remembered not to go after the clit right away, so I concentrated on her lovely lips and one finger sliding inside. Then instinct for what was pleasing her took over. I remember thinking that men who didn't like this were crazy – this was a sensual feast. The taste and texture of her pussy was something to wallow in – to savor.

This may have been a first for both of us but she was responding. She held my head in place between her thighs and began flexing her hips. When I licked around the sides of her clit, she groaned and pulled my head tightly against her. As I licked the nub and then sucked it into my mouth, her thighs clamped around my ears and she began to breathe hard and quick.

"Mi amour," she whispered, "Bon, bon, bon."

Finally she pushed my head away with a groan.

As I looked up, she reached for my shoulders to pull me up to her mouth. I didn't think she had climaxed, but Gabriella made it clear she was ready for me to be inside her again. As I slid into her velvet pussy, we kissed with passion. I loved that she was tasting herself on my lips and tongue. I was glimpsing for the first time the earthy celebration of great sex – I had produced her juices and wanted her to share and taste my joy.

Gabriella became much more involved in our fucking now. Her legs were wrapped around my thighs, her hands holding onto my waist as I plunged in and out. Then another position occurred to me, one I had read about to increase stimulation to the clit. It hadn't worked for my wife but then she had long since determined that she was a one-trick pony.

I lifted my right leg outside her leg and shifted so that her left thigh was between mine as my cock assumed a different angle into her vagina. Her opening gripped me even tighter and I felt my shaft pulling near her clit as I pushed into her. And I did not have to worry about going too deep as that angle prevented a full thrust. My balls riding on her thigh felt wonderful.

Gabriella liked that – a lot. She opened her eyes in silent question when I shifted, as if she had never done any position but missionary. Then as my cock began to ride in and out of her cunt at the new angle, she smiled and pulled me down to her neck. She wrapped her left leg around my thigh, tightening it on every down stroke as she gripped my ass with both hands. Her breathing now grew more and more rapid and ragged.

Unfortunately so was mine as the tightness in my balls returned. I had been in the most wonderful wet, tight glove for nearly thirty minutes and I knew that I couldn't hold out much longer. I began to thrust faster, hoping she would cum with me, but I was cumming anyway. She began groaning more loudly as she bit my neck, but here I came. I am normally loud when I cum but I literally roared out my orgasm now, wanting Gabriella to know the overwhelming sensations she had provoked in me. Anyone out on the street three stories below would have known exactly what I was doing. Four hard thrusts as I filled the condom and a final one as I buried myself as far into her body as I could. Gabriella held me as tightly as her small arms could squeeze and I allowed more of my weight to cover her sensitive chest.

I raised myself up to look into her eyes and loved them with my gratitude. I rolled to the side and held her head in my hands as I placed a gentle kiss on her eyes, then her lips. My cock slipped from her pussy as our tongues languorously bathed each other's lips with saliva mixed with our profuse sweating.

I felt a kaleidoscope of emotions. This was not love - just sex right? A one-night stand? A cute piece of ass? Why did I feel such emotional tenderness toward Gabriella? How could that be the most intense sex of my life – with a woman I had known for all of three hours?

All I knew for certain was that I did not want this night to end. I got up to use the bathroom and dispose of the rubber. Returning I noticed a framed photograph on the wall showing Gabriella with a man only slightly taller than her, holding a little boy in their arms. After bringing the cokes, our cigarettes, and an ashtray to the bedside stand, I lay down next to Gabriella. She had not moved since I left her lying there on her side in all her naked glory. After lighting her obligatory after-sex cigarette I asked her about the photo.

She climbed over me to fetch it from the wall as I watched her ass float away. Her hair danced over her shoulders as she walked. She came back, climbed back over me and pointed to the little boy.

"Mon fils (my son)," she said and then told me his name.

"Et lui, qui (and who is he)?" I asked pointing to the man who looked older than Gabriella.

"Mi espousa (my husband),"she announced, and told me his name too.

We than talked about her situation and I learned that she had been married for some three years with one child. Her husband lived in a village with their son, some four hours drive north near the Amazon. He was some sort of a farmer or agricultural supervisor. Gabriella was in Rio because her language skills allowed her to get a good job to make cash for the family. She had been there for some six months when I met her.

I grasped her left hand to raise the simple gold band and she nodded her head toward the photo. I then showed her mine, which was contoured around my class ring, and reached into my wallet to show her a picture of my blonde wife.

"Tres jolie," she whispered.

"Merci," I said as I leaned in to kiss her.

Somehow the unexpected fact that we were both married added a sharp thrill to our encounter, a frisson of the moment. That we had both crossed a forbidden boundary made the unexpected discovery of each other all the more sweet. We were together because we both wanted this night, utterly free of any expectation for the morrow. We had nothing to hold back, no reservations, no inhibitions necessary. For one night, we had no use for emotional defenses.

I put the ashtray aside as I caressed her tits and nipples. Our kiss picked up intensity as our tongues sought each other. For the first time her hands began to explore my body.

After caressing my chest her hand dropped slowly to my cock. Gabriella circled the shaft in her hand and then broke our kiss to sit up to watch what she was doing. It was as though she had never touched a penis before and was examining it carefully for the first time in its flaccid state. She then moved her hand to my balls and gently kneaded them between her delicate fingers. My sac was warm and loose, like two grapes in warm pudding, and her hand felt wonderful as she rolled my balls between her fingers.. Then she came back up to the cock, first lifting it from the sac to touch the remaining wet spot on the underside. By the time her palm once again cupped my glans, I was no longer flaccid.

I had meanwhile been softly caressing of her breasts and flank, finally spreading her thighs as wide as she could on her side. I slowly began to stroke her labia from top to bottom. Her juice began to flood her pussy as she moaned into my mouth. Her opening was still wet as I slid my finger inside her. I wondered whether either of us would try licking or kissing between our thighs but before I could decide, she tugged my cock toward her pussy as she scooted to the center of the bed. She wanted me back inside her to continue what we had started before. After fishing out my last rubber I was ready.

It was easier this time to get into Gabriella, but she was still delightfully tight. This time I looked into her eyes as I invaded her body. Careful not to go too deep, I thrust gently and circled my cock around her opening to give her different sensations.

Once again, the sensation surrounding my cock was overwhelming. Neither the rubber nor the first fuck had dulled the sensitivity of my cock. Touching bottom in her cunt took my breath away, not unlike the sensation one experiences when you are suddenly immersed in frigid water. Your heart momentarily stops.

And this time she was feeling it too. Gabriella began to shiver with pleasure as she hooked her legs around me and arched to meet my downward thrusts. And our eyes seemed to seize one another with every thrust along her clit from above. Her eyes seemed to dance with pleasure as though they were absorbing each thrust through the opening between her thighs.

After a few minutes she shifted her left leg inside mine to resume the position that had given her some pleasure before. With her thigh between mine, she worked her clit up and down my shaft faster and more intensely as her pleasure grew. I was ecstatic that Gabriella was now receiving as much excitement from our lovemaking as I was. I felt like I was giving as much as I was receiving. But that thrill was adding to my excitement and I began to worry that I might not be able to hold back as long as I wanted.

When I began to feel that pressure build behind my balls, I knew I had to do something to slow down. Thinking of baseball was not going to override the velvet glove that was milking my cock. So I shifted back between her thighs to remove the stimulation to my balls and slowed down my stroking.

But she would have none of that. She wrapped her legs around mine, grabbed my ass, and began straining to raise her pussy up and down my almost still rod. When I lifted my hips to remove half of my too sensitive cock, her neck strained with her eyes closed and she worked even harder to arch herself up to climb my dick. She didn't care that I was now prodding her cervix now, so lost was she in the sensations of friction. Now she was fucking me as I struggled to maintain control of my orgasm.

Faster and faster, she pulled herself up and down the rigid cock that was as she rode her clit to ecstacy.

"Oui .... Oui ... Oui," she began to chant as I held my hips entirely still, biting my lip to hold on. And then she began making the most extraordinary sounds.

"Ah-Caw"... "Ah-Caw"... "Ah-Caw", she shouted with each up-thrust of her hips, jerking up and down with a frenzy.

I felt her cunt spasm around my cock once, and then I slammed into her with my own orgasm – five full thrusts filling the condom with what felt like half of my brain. My shout was as loud as hers. Then we were silent except for the heavy breathing as we caught our breath together, bathed in sweat.

That was the most incredible sex and most bone-rattling orgasm that I had ever experienced. I was overwhelmed by Gabriella's orgasm. I had been responsible for this wonderful woman's climax, stronger than any I had ever heard or felt.

Still inside her with my softening cock, I rolled to her side and sought her eyes. When they opened they were teary. I watched single tears fall from each eye down her cheeks. I kissed her eyes, the tears, and the sweat off of her forehead, ears and neck.

I whispered, "Merci, Merci, merci, mon amour."

Gabriella just smiled and looked deeply into my eyes. We looked down to our juncture as I carefully pulled my limp cock from her pussy. Then I did something I had never done before – I emptied the contents of the rubber on her belly. Semen was something dirty to my wife, to be removed from her body as soon as possible. Now I wanted to revel in this substance Gabriella had produced from my loins. It was as though I wanted her to see the tangible evidence of the unbelievable pleasure she had given me. This was a celebration that everything about the sex we had just had was joyous and to be revered.

As it pooled around her belly button I dipped my finger into it and carried some to coat her nipples.

"Cum," I said wanting her to know the English word for it.

"Kum" she replied, dipping two fingers in it to rub with her thumb as though this was a new and novel texture.

I dipped again and deposited some on her lower lip and then kissed it. She did the same to me.

Then I carried some to her tongue saying "C'est moi, ma belle amour (that's me, my beautiful love)."

I had never tasted mine before but when she reciprocated, I discovered that it wasn't too bad, salty and greasy. Then I put my palm in it and spread it all over her chest and tits, and proceeded to lick her nipples clean.

Sucking her nipples was not to excite her, just to savor our quiet moment. I asked her if she had come (in a sort of pantomime with sound effects, as I had no clue as to the French word for it). When she understood she said "Oui" as her eyes teared again.

"Le premier fois (the first time)?" I asked softly.

"Oui. Merci, merci, merci, Duke. Je ne sais pas hier (I didn't know before)."

So I had guessed correctly that no man before me had ever taken the time to ensure her pleasure. I could think of no better gift I could have given to her or her to me. Gabriella leaned over to kiss all over my face and neck, whispering "Merci" between each kiss. Then as if to punctuate the affection, she put her mouth over my ear and gave such a loud kiss that I jumped back in pain. We laughed.

The spell was broken when she got up to pee. I heard a shower start before she leaned out of the bathroom door to summon me. It was a very small stall but we both squeezed in and began to lather each other up. After thoroughly wetting ourselves she turned off the tap and continued to soap my chest. Under arms, face, back, shoulders, legs and ass followed to receive her sensual massage.

It is mesmerizing to run your soapy hands all over Gabriella's body. Every nook and cranny got my attention. So slick and smooth, firm flesh to be memorized.

She cleaned my balls as she fondled them and slid her hand up and down my semi-hard cock using both hands. She seemed still to be exploring this thing called a penis with intense interest. Either she had never had the opportunity to do so before or perhaps my circumcision fascinated her. The delightful sensation of her slick hands on my jewels soon had my dick out to its full length, although not entirely hard or as thick as a full erection. I had been so satisfied by the last orgasm that I uncharacteristically had no urge to cum or do anything more than savor the delight of her grasping hands. It was a different sensation for me as I began to realize that my cock was not always the same and at different times gives me different sensations. Now just very mellow, with no anticipation of anything other than her delicate fingers grasping me.

I was, of course, not passive during this delight with my hands all over Gabriella. I delicately soaped her kitty, pulling at the lips that were still enlarged. When I reached around her to soap her ass, she did the same to me. As I ran my fingers up and down her crack, I felt the same sensation in my crack. This was all so new and naughty to me, especially when we both probed our rectums with soapy fingers. She laughed when I jumped in surprise, and squealed when my soapy finger penetrated her bottom. This was great fun. So many firsts that night.

She finally turned the shower back on. We rinsed and dried off paying special attention to each other's ass crack. I didn't know whether she might now want me to depart (it was now around 2 am) but I was neither tired nor anxious to end this wonderful night. Apparently Gabriella felt the same. She refilled the two coke glasses and settled back in bed wearing nothing more than the towel around her wet head. I joined her as we talked about the war and such other topics as we could communicate on. She was very intelligent and well-read, and I regret that we were so limited by language. We made up for it with our physical communication.

Having caressed her inner thighs and flank as we talked and smoked, I turned around to kiss her thighs. This brought my eyes close to her pussy and I couldn't resist the desire to explore this wonderfully intimate place that had given me so much pleasure. With fingers, lips, tongue, and nose, I acted on my fascination. No one else had ever allowed, let alone encouraged, this uninhibited exploration. I marveled at the taste and texture of her pussy, the difference in color between her brown outer lips and the contrasting coral hue of her inner lips and the vagina behind. I adored her, wanting every taste sensation, including licking her crack (although not yet the rosebud).

Working on our vocabulary again I explained, "Pussy," as I grasped her crotch from mound to ass.

"Puussie," she practiced.

Gently circling the nub of her clitoris with my fingers, I said "Clit."

"Cleet."

And gently inserting my finger into her very wet interior, I moved it around the walls of her channel and said, "Cunt."

"Kant," "Kuunt," she ventured.

Not to be outdone, she reached for my cock which my inverted position had placed in front of her face.

"Cock," I said.

"Cock." And we went through "balls" and "Sac", before she suddenly wormed her finger into my crack.

"Asshole." We giggled.

And then, quite unbidden, her curiosity asserted itself and she granted me my then favorite fantasy. She leaned forward to lick the cock-head that she held in her hand. Looking up at me she proceeded to kiss, lick, and finally suck my cock and balls. Gabriella stared at my eyes as she rolled my balls around her lips and tongue, savoring my moans and sighs. I don't know which was more exquisite – the sensations of being inside her mouth, or the psychological thrill that she wanted to adore me as I had adored her. Whichever, it felt wonderful, as much an emotional high as a tactile sensation. As she sucked my cock she paused periodically to observe her progress as my arousal grew, licking the shaft and cleaning the fluid from the hole at the top. I was in heaven.